habib e najjaar

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaykum,

Dear brothers and sisters i wanted to tell you about my android application called Islamic Wallpapers HD i have created this application for muslims to use freely and enjoy the islamic wallpapers.

If you like to download it or view here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nour.IslamicWallpapersHD&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5ub3VyLklzbGFtaWNXYWxscGFwZXJzSEQiXQ..

Thank You

Guest Mushu

Al-Sayyed Al-Shahid Alqa2id al-muqawama al-islamiyya ayatollah al-udhma Muhammad Muhammad Sadeq Al-Sadr (qas) referring to Imam al-qa2id al-thawra al-islamiyya Sayyed Ali al-Khamenei (Salawat Allah Alayh) as "Imam kul al-bashar"

sayyedshahid2.jpg

Imam kulli bashar.... again, wow. Here I am thinking it's al-Hujjat ibn al-Hasan (as) that is the Imam of every human being.

Beautiful words from a beautiful man the great defender of Islam al-sayyed al-shahid muhammad sadeq al-sadr (qas) to describe the beloved Imam wali amr al muslimeen faqih al-adel Imam Ali al-Khamenei (sa)

sayyedshahid3.jpg

You've taken the words of the poem out of context. The poem is about his (Syed Muhammad al-Sadr) experiences in Iran, and praying Salatul Jum3a behind Syed al-Khamenei. He calls him 'the Imam of all people' within the context of the Salah, and not as Syed al-Khamenei literally being the Imam of all people on the Earth.

shaheed sayed baqir al hakeem

tumblr_m4oyvoKLxP1r5j4y2o1_400.jpg

Shaheed Syed Muhammad-Baqir al-Hakeem embracing his father, Syed Muhsin al-Hakeem.

tumblr_m52i9mqBL41r5j4y2o1_500.jpg

Syed Muhammad-Taqi al-Modarrasi and Shaheed Syed Muhammad-Baqir al-Hakeem.

tumblr_m8lgm3BjRQ1r5j4y2o1_500.jpg

credit to brother mushu for the pics. got them from his website http://www.mohside.com/, where many pics of ullema can be found.

!

Edited by ThE-Samz

(bismillah)

The Holy City of Najaf witnessed the passing His Excellency Allamah Baqir Sharif Al-Qurashi, of one of its most renowned contemporary scholars, this Sunday, June 17th, 2012. His Excellency was buried in Najaf on Monday after prayer on his blessed body was led by Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Muhammad Saeed Al-Hakim. His Excellency was born in 1927 in a religious family in Najaf. At an early age, His Excellency became involved in theological learning at the Islamic Seminary in Najaf. He continued his studies until he completed some of the highest of courses at the Islamic Seminary, and had studied under the tutelage of Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Muhsin al-Hakim and Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Abu al-Qasim al-Khoei. Until the last years of his blessed life, he continued to seek knowledge and give back to the Shia community through his many writings. Sheikh Baqir Sharif Al-Qurashi is well known for authoring a great number of books that deal comprehensively with the lives of the Holy Household of the Prophet (pbuh). Amongst his many works are:

The Life of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) in 3 volumes

Commander of the Faithful Ali ibn Abi Talib (pbuh) in 11 volumes

The Life of Lady Fatima al-Zahraa (pbuh) in 1 volume

The Life of Imam Hasan (pbuh) in 2 volumes

The Life of Imam Husein (pbuh) in 3 volumes

The Encyclopedia of the Ahlulbayt (PBUT) in 42 volumes

Reports of the Courses of Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Abu al-Qasim al-Khoei in Jurisprudence in 12 volumes

Islam and Human Rights

The Educational System in Islam

May God make his eternal abode in the highest levels of Paradise, and accept him into the most spacious of His Gardens.

2662012-012652AM.jpg

i(4).jpg

252357_3918928568141_1999116414_n.jpg

Edited by Fuan

(salam)

Ayatullah Khui (qas) when he was forced to appear on TV with saddam

(wasalam)

At around 3:12, Saddam (sarcastically) asks 'what is your health like?', the Sayyid replies 'al-Maut minni Qarib' - 'Death is near me', most consider this Tawriyah (and that Saddam is the death which is near him physically).

Edited by Islamic Salvation