Sign in to follow this  
BabyBeaverIsAKit

Large Populations Of Single Shia Men

Any area in general that has large amounts of attendees. So yeah, all of the above would suffice.

Major states, nations, that have Shiite mosques and centers i.e. California, New York, Texas, Florida, Canada, etc.

Where at in Florida? I've been wanting to move down there instead of being stuck here in Michigan but my parents always bring up the idea that there are a large population of Jews in Florida and thus I would be discriminated against in educational matters and what not.

Maryland, Virginia, DC... I think the biggest number of young Shia hot bachelor men and half of them are MDs or are in the making.

Sisters need to open themselves up for more Islamic solutions otherwise we are sitaiitng there getting rustic and would end up going for ahlulkitab ones.. And that too only for mutah :( .. Although bunch of want permanent partners.

What do you mean sisters need to open themselves up for more Islamic solutions?

there is a thing you need

Non sexual muta leading to permanent marriage etc...

what you need t realize is that in muslim communities, muta even if it is non sexal and is for the purpose of the two people getting to know eachother still doesn't have a good impression. because you never know what goes on between two people .

usually ladies don't like muta because it has led some people to check to see if the girl is still a virgin or not. this considered a huge insult to women and for them to prevent such things thet just don't like doing muta.

what if you did muta and you realized u don't like the woman. and then what?

There are a LOT of single Mo'min men in the bay area (ca). Unfortunately can't say the same about the women...it's a huge problem for our community. We had a matchmaking session once at our mosque and there were about 50 guys and 2 girls. I didn't have the Tawfiq of witnessing that, but damn. Talk about awkward :no:

^^Try Houston or Dallas. There are more single shia women than men so u can pick n choose :P

Where in the US (which cities) can I find large populations of single, educated, Shia men?

Single AND Educated AND Shia ??? Get real gurl :D

Have you considered FOBs, they come in all shape, size, and color and are generally more hard working, get better jobs, are more educated, and are mostly more driven than lethargic, direction less, immature ABCD men.

Just make sure he is not coming here for green card and that he has a good academic record back in the country X, and that he is confident guy who does not get impressed easily because later this turns into some sort of inferiority complex.

I've seen couples who have to struggle for a couple of years but then girls are better off after a while than their counterparts who have married the lazy bums from ABCD population.

And being a guy I can tell you, nice Shia girls to nice Shia men ratio in USA is almost 2:1.

Have you considered FOBs, they come in all shape, size, and color and are generally more hard working, get better jobs, are more educated, and are mostly more driven than lethargic, direction less, immature ABCD men.

Just make sure he is not coming here for green card and that he has a good academic record back in the country X, and that he is confident guy who does not get impressed easily because later this turns into some sort of inferiority complex.

I've seen couples who have to struggle for a couple of years but then girls are better off after a while than their counterparts who have married the lazy bums from ABCD population.

And being a guy I can tell you, nice Shia girls to nice Shia men ratio in USA is almost 2:1.

what was ur purpose of saying this??!!

Men have become such huge liars that it's hard to know who is being honest. at least some uneducated ABCD u r talking about is more honest that someone who is educated and has so much pride and doesn't understand who his GOD is! I have come across a lot of nice educated muslims who are just too proud.

What does FOB'S and ABCD's mean?

Where in the US (which cities) can I find large populations of single, educated, Shia men?

LOL. Just make sure to use tranquilizer darts or a net gun rather than bullets when you go hunting. You want to catch the prey, not harm it.

Talk about gross generalization... You'll probably find just as many people who feel FOBs who come here are never really able to get good jobs & bring with them a lot of "culturual" baggage which makes it difficult for them to relate to someone who has grown up in the west...

You can probably check any of the cities with large Shia populations:

In Canada I can think of Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, London

In the USA I can think of Houston, Dallas, Chicago, New York, New Jersey, Austin

Age & Culturual background is more dense in some communities than others... Above I listed is mostly large Desi communities..

There may be others, but these are just a few I can think of. Finding someone educated, single and Shia is not difficult. (Boy or Girl). I think what a lot of people struggle with is to find someone who is religious/practicing. Or so this has been my experience...