Basim Ali

Online English Shia Books [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

255 posts in this topic

(salam)

For the most part, the PDFs that are added are PDFs that were already readily available for download on the internet, or bodies of text freely available in HTML format. They weren't books that were in hard-copy and then were scanned or something, unless the PDF was found like that on the internet. Thank you for the concern though.

wAllahu a'lam

Ok, sorry for mis-reading & jazakum Allah for this great work

AlAbd AlThaleel likes this

(bismillah)

Volumes 1 - 12 of Tafsir al-Mizan by Allama Tabataba'i (qs)

[Vol. 1]

[Vol. 2]

[Vol. 3]

[Vol. 4]

[Vol. 5]

[Vol. 6]

[Vol. 7]

[Vol. 8]

[Vol. 9]

[Vol. 10]

[Vol. 11]

[Vol. 12]

wait so this has been complete this whole time!!?!?!? i checked thei website they said it wasnt complete yet....gosh its like christmas everyday!

(bismillah)

wait so this has been complete this whole time!!?!?!? i checked thei website they said it wasnt complete yet....gosh its like christmas everyday!

No brother, the first 12 volumes cover to my knowledge the first 6 or so Surahs, sorry about the let-down :P. For what it's worth, Volume 13 is being translated currently to my knowledge :).

Tafsir al-Imam al-Askari (as)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Edited by AlAbd AlThaleel
Crescent and al ghareeb75 like this

Hey bro lol, really do I sound like a girl on the Internet? Didn't you see my sex on my profile? Haha

Lol. Sorry, and no you don't sound like a girl but whenever I see your DP, I somehow think you're a girl! And I don't remember paying close enough attention to your gender on your profile...

Ethics likes this

(bismillah)

Several new PDFs added, including Volume 8 of al-Kafi (in 9 Parts):

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

brother can you possible categorize your dropbox? Because inshAllah as soon as I buy a hd or a ipad i wanna download them but I dont want some of the files, for example the political ones or ones that i have. wa salaam

brother can you possible categorize your dropbox? Because inshAllah as soon as I buy a hd or a ipad i wanna download them but I dont want some of the files, for example the political ones or ones that i have. wa salaam

(wasalam) akhi,

It's a project in the process inshaAllah.

Ethics likes this

Salam,

Here is a treasure i recently found on Scribd by Ayatollah Hussain Vahid Khorasani (r.a..):

(ok i tried to attach it but it too big!! Its on scribd called 'Principles of Faith Usol al Din'...would be a nice one to add to the library :) )

Edited by Kazmi_202
AlAbd AlThaleel likes this