Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashequemahmud

Do You Know Dajjal?

26 posts in this topic

Dajjal has been identified!!

Do you know the Dajjal (the anti-christ), the one-eyed giant prophecised by the messenger of Allah has already been in existence for the past 473 years & has been identified? You may be amazed to know that it is completely different from what it is thought to be today. To see what it actually is – read the book ‘Dajjal? The judeo-christian civilization!’ and watch the documentary film of “Dajjal? The judeo-christian civilization!”

Oh please. The Hadith say Dajjal is a man, not an economic system or civilization. Otherwise why dont you consider Imam Mahdi a system or civilization

Edited by JimJam

Oh please. The Hadith say Dajjal is a man, not an economic system or civilization. Otherwise why dont you consider Imam Mahdi a system or civilization

+1 i hate it when ppl keep saying its a system

Dajjal begins as a system, and there are many dajjals that create the system. The final Dajjal, the one Prophet refers to lives only 40 days according to a Sunni hadith. But the Dajjal we see today, is a system. A system of people, who are Dajjals

salam ... i think it's a system lead by dajjal who is lead by the devil .. God knows best & i don't ..

salam bros n sisters

It's not about whether he is already been identified or not.

But it's all about, are we prepared to face him?

Dajjal begins as a system, and there are many dajjals that create the system. The final Dajjal, the one Prophet refers to lives only 40 days according to a Sunni hadith. But the Dajjal we see today, is a system. A system of people, who are Dajjals

Imam Mahdi (atf) is gonna kill a month old baby?!?! thats not much of a challenge is it!

+1 i hate it when ppl keep saying its a system

I don't know much about the concept of dajjal, but i do recall ammar nakhshawani describing it as an ideology and as a metaphor for corruption, in one of his lectures, not actually a one eyed devil like figure that will come.

It was this lecture

http://www.sayedammar.com/MUHAR%202009%20POP%20OUT/muharram2009popi.html

God knows best

The ahadeeth about dajjal refer to him as a person, there is no doubt about that. But as it is with all persons, whether prophets of God or vicegerents or me, you and all the Hitler's out there.. it is always a system that creates the possibility of one to stand up and rule. Nobody has ever come out of the woodworks instantly as a ruling being. The same way that our Prophet (sawas) needed a mosque, a group of firm believers, a plan and a dynasty, so does the Dajjal (la). And so has Yazid (la). So it's not the case about it being this or that, black or white, person or system, it rather is an efficient cohesion of the two.

And I for one, firmly believe that whatever the hell is happening in the Arab world at the moment is a foreshadowing of how exactly we are gonna let Dajjal (la) rule a large group of Muslims. But that's just an opinion.

Imam Mahdi (atf) is gonna kill a month old baby?!?! thats not much of a challenge is it!

Not if hes anything like these devils

superbabies.baby.geniuses.2.jpg

Dajjal will not live for only 40 days, genius. He will cause disasters and create fitnah within 40 days. And nobody knows what is the age of dajjal when he started to cause disasters.

Lmao. XD

ahahahaha side-splitting laughter from my side LOLOLOLOL

+1

Dajjal will not live for only 40 days, genius. He will cause disasters and create fitnah within 40 days. And nobody knows what is the age of dajjal when he started to cause disasters.

correct and according to the arrivals and phase 3 documentaries the dajjal will rule for 40 days but these 40 days are not like ordinary days one day will be like a year one day like a month and so so i don't remember it accurately .... but the thing which i do remember is the 40 days word has its own explanation different from ordinary days

correct and according to the arrivals and phase 3 documentaries the dajjal will rule for 40 days but these 40 days are not like ordinary days one day will be like a year one day like a month and so so i don't remember it accurately .... but the thing which i do remember is the 40 days word has its own explanation different from ordinary days

Correct. Yeah, one day is like one year.

Correct. Yeah, one day is like one year.

satanic system is what everyones confusing it with, dajal will appear when this satanic system is established quite wel,, this satanic system was around for a long time gambling, stealing,drinking, adultry? i'm sure theres many more examples of it that can be seen in muawiyah and yazeed.

satanic system is what everyones confusing it with, dajal will appear when this satanic system is established quite wel,, this satanic system was around for a long time gambling, stealing,drinking, adultry? i'm sure theres many more examples of it that can be seen in muawiyah and yazeed.

Why Muawiya EDITED and Yazid? Why not Iblis la'natullah?

Mod's Note:

In response to the bold offering of praise to the enemies of Islam and the Ahlulbayt , Muawiyah and Yazeed, by some members on this board, the ShiaChat team have decided to warn (or ban if warnings are exhausted) any member who offers such open praise to these killers of the Ahlulbayt and the pious Companions.

bismillah.gifsalam.gif

Whether dajjal is a system or a person is disputed. Sufyani however will probably be a physical person.

Why Muawiya (ra) and Yazid? Why not Iblis la'natullah?

Muawiya is definitely not RA, brother you need to do more research on him from neutral sources, even some Sunnis know what this animal did.

Once upon a time everyone thought this guy was the Dajjal:

I personally believe us muslims are very impatiant when it comes to the dajjal, one day it will happen, just be patiant if its in our lifetimes then so be it.

In the meantime, Work for your temporal world as if you will live forever; and work for the Hereafter as if you will die tomorrow: Imam Ali (as)

Muawiya is definitely not RA, brother you need to do more research on him from neutral sources, even some Sunnis know what this animal did.

It's not my job to punish anybody, especially the sahabas (na'udhubillah). Allah 'Azza wa Jalla will judge everyone, including Muawiya and Yazid when yawmul qiyamah comes.

Edited by Ace Abbas

what does our marja say about dajjal is he a man or a system?

^ Taqlid is done of a marja regarding the Furu-e-Din, not Usul-e-Din. So it doesnt matter what a marja thinks about this issue.

^ Taqlid is done of a marja regarding the Furu-e-Din, not Usul-e-Din. So it doesnt matter what a marja thinks about this issue.

yeah but what does their opinion about dajjal either it is a system or man?

is any book available on this topic?

Edited by Malik Hassan

(salam)

Hadiths show Imam Mahdi (as) lives for 7 years, this doesn't mean he is a baby when he starts.

The Sahabah asked Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) about the Dajjal, “O Messenger of Allah, how long will he stay on earth?” He replied, “Forty days; a day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” The Sahabah asked, “O Messenger of Allah, on that day which is like a year, will the Salat (prayers) of one day be sufficient for us?” Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied, “No. Calculate the time (for prayer).” [sahih Muslim]