25 replies to this topic

#1 ashequemahmud

ashequemahmud
  • Basic Members
  • 30 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

Dajjal has been identified!!

Do you know the Dajjal (the anti-christ), the one-eyed giant prophecised by the messenger of Allah has already been in existence for the past 473 years & has been identified? You may be amazed to know that it is completely different from what it is thought to be today. To see what it actually is – read the book ‘Dajjal? The judeo-christian civilization!’ and watch the documentary film of “Dajjal? The judeo-christian civilization!”

#2 JimJam

JimJam

The World for Man, Man for God.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

Oh please. The Hadith say Dajjal is a man, not an economic system or civilization. Otherwise why dont you consider Imam Mahdi a system or civilization

Edited by JimJam, 26 June 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#3 Love-Of-Islam

Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Religion:islam
  • Interests:learning about shia beliefs

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

Oh please. The Hadith say Dajjal is a man, not an economic system or civilization. Otherwise why dont you consider Imam Mahdi a system or civilization

+1 i hate it when ppl keep saying its a system

#4 Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Dajjal begins as a system, and there are many dajjals that create the system. The final Dajjal, the one Prophet refers to lives only 40 days according to a Sunni hadith. But the Dajjal we see today, is a system. A system of people, who are Dajjals

#5 Philip

Philip

Horselover

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:32 AM

salam ... i think it's a system lead by dajjal who is lead by the devil .. God knows best & i don't ..

salam bros n sisters

#6 Ace Abbas

Ace Abbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Religion:Islam (Sunni)
  • Interests:Dhikr

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:20 AM

It's not about whether he is already been identified or not.
But it's all about, are we prepared to face him?

#7 Maula Dha Mallang

Maula Dha Mallang

Resident Wahabbi Vermin Slayer At Your Service

• Banned
  • 13,007 posts
  • Location:The Depths of Usoolis Worst Nightmares and Insecurities
  • Religion:my religion is nothing but love and hate in equal measure
  • Interests:Never break anyones heart
    your Rabb lives there

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

Dajjal begins as a system, and there are many dajjals that create the system. The final Dajjal, the one Prophet refers to lives only 40 days according to a Sunni hadith. But the Dajjal we see today, is a system. A system of people, who are Dajjals

Imam Mahdi (atf) is gonna kill a month old baby?!?! thats not much of a challenge is it!

#8 keys2paradise

keys2paradise

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:44 AM

+1 i hate it when ppl keep saying its a system

I don't know much about the concept of dajjal, but i do recall ammar nakhshawani describing it as an ideology and as a metaphor for corruption, in one of his lectures, not actually a one eyed devil like figure that will come.

It was this lecture
http://www.sayedamma...am2009popi.html

God knows best

#9 P. Ease

P. Ease

Omae wa mo shindeiru

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Religion:Jedi
  • Interests:Nonverbal discourse

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

The ahadeeth about dajjal refer to him as a person, there is no doubt about that. But as it is with all persons, whether prophets of God or vicegerents or me, you and all the Hitler's out there.. it is always a system that creates the possibility of one to stand up and rule. Nobody has ever come out of the woodworks instantly as a ruling being. The same way that our Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã needed a mosque, a group of firm believers, a plan and a dynasty, so does the Dajjal (la). And so has Yazid (la). So it's not the case about it being this or that, black or white, person or system, it rather is an efficient cohesion of the two.

And I for one, firmly believe that whatever the hell is happening in the Arab world at the moment is a foreshadowing of how exactly we are gonna let Dajjal (la) rule a large group of Muslims. But that's just an opinion.

#10 JimJam

JimJam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:05 AM

Imam Mahdi (atf) is gonna kill a month old baby?!?! thats not much of a challenge is it!

Not if hes anything like these devils
Posted Image

#11 Ace Abbas

Ace Abbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

Dajjal will not live for only 40 days, genius. He will cause disasters and create fitnah within 40 days. And nobody knows what is the age of dajjal when he started to cause disasters.

#12 Ace Abbas

Ace Abbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:34 PM

Posted Image

Lmao. XD

#13 wayfarer.

wayfarer.

ashraful makhluqat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,696 posts
  • Religion:submission to His will

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

Posted Image

ahahahaha side-splitting laughter from my side LOLOLOLOL

#14 Malik Hassan

Malik Hassan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Religion:Muslim Shia Imamia Asna Ashari Usooli
  • Interests:=D =P =*

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:02 AM

+1

Dajjal will not live for only 40 days, genius. He will cause disasters and create fitnah within 40 days. And nobody knows what is the age of dajjal when he started to cause disasters.

correct and according to the arrivals and phase 3 documentaries the dajjal will rule for 40 days but these 40 days are not like ordinary days one day will be like a year one day like a month and so so i don't remember it accurately .... but the thing which i do remember is the 40 days word has its own explanation different from ordinary days

#15 Ace Abbas

Ace Abbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

correct and according to the arrivals and phase 3 documentaries the dajjal will rule for 40 days but these 40 days are not like ordinary days one day will be like a year one day like a month and so so i don't remember it accurately .... but the thing which i do remember is the 40 days word has its own explanation different from ordinary days

Correct. Yeah, one day is like one year.

#16 shia-gangsta

shia-gangsta

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

Correct. Yeah, one day is like one year.

satanic system is what everyones confusing it with, dajal will appear when this satanic system is established quite wel,, this satanic system was around for a long time gambling, stealing,drinking, adultry? i'm sure theres many more examples of it that can be seen in muawiyah and yazeed.

#17 Ace Abbas

Ace Abbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:28 PM

satanic system is what everyones confusing it with, dajal will appear when this satanic system is established quite wel,, this satanic system was around for a long time gambling, stealing,drinking, adultry? i'm sure theres many more examples of it that can be seen in muawiyah and yazeed.

Why Muawiya EDITED and Yazid? Why not Iblis la'natullah?

Mod's Note:
In response to the bold offering of praise to the enemies of Islam and the Ahlulbayt , Muawiyah and Yazeed, by some members on this board, the ShiaChat team have decided to warn (or ban if warnings are exhausted) any member who offers such open praise to these killers of the Ahlulbayt and the pious Companions.

#18 ShiaSoldier@2007

ShiaSoldier@2007

Peace amidst chaos

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Whether dajjal is a system or a person is disputed. Sufyani however will probably be a physical person.

#19 Awaiting_for_the12th

Awaiting_for_the12th

WF

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:46 PM

Why Muawiya (ra) and Yazid? Why not Iblis la'natullah?

Muawiya is definitely not RA, brother you need to do more research on him from neutral sources, even some Sunnis know what this animal did.

#20 south-lebanon

south-lebanon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

Once upon a time everyone thought this guy was the Dajjal:

I personally believe us muslims are very impatiant when it comes to the dajjal, one day it will happen, just be patiant if its in our lifetimes then so be it.

In the meantime, Work for your temporal world as if you will live forever; and work for the Hereafter as if you will die tomorrow: Imam Ali (as)

#21 Ace Abbas

Ace Abbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:22 AM

Muawiya is definitely not RA, brother you need to do more research on him from neutral sources, even some Sunnis know what this animal did.

It's not my job to punish anybody, especially the sahabas (na'udhubillah). Allah 'Azza wa Jalla will judge everyone, including Muawiya and Yazid when yawmul qiyamah comes.

Edited by Ace Abbas, 03 July 2011 - 12:33 AM.

#22 Malik Hassan

Malik Hassan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

what does our marja say about dajjal is he a man or a system?

#23 JimJam

JimJam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:11 AM

^ Taqlid is done of a marja regarding the Furu-e-Din, not Usul-e-Din. So it doesnt matter what a marja thinks about this issue.

#24 Malik Hassan

Malik Hassan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:24 AM

^ Taqlid is done of a marja regarding the Furu-e-Din, not Usul-e-Din. So it doesnt matter what a marja thinks about this issue.

yeah but what does their opinion about dajjal either it is a system or man?
is any book available on this topic?

Edited by Malik Hassan, 03 July 2011 - 07:27 AM.

#25 Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:42 AM

(salam)

Hadiths show Imam Mahdi (as) lives for 7 years, this doesn't mean he is a baby when he starts.

The Sahabah asked Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) about the Dajjal, “O Messenger of Allah, how long will he stay on earth?” He replied, “Forty days; a day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” The Sahabah asked, “O Messenger of Allah, on that day which is like a year, will the Salat (prayers) of one day be sufficient for us?” Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied, “No. Calculate the time (for prayer).” [Sahih Muslim]

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users