#1 habib e najjaar

habib e najjaar

~Alamulhudaa~

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

It is reported that Salman al Farsi said:

“We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah when a Bedouin entered. He stood up in front of us and said: “Assalamu Alaykum”. We replied back. He then asked:

‘Which one of you is the Full Moon, and the Lantern of Darkness; Mohammad the messenger of God, the learned king? Is he this radiant face?’

We said: ‘Yes.’

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘O Arab brother! Have a seat.’

He replied: ‘O Mohammad! I did believe in you before I met you and acknowledged you before I see you, except a matter narrated to me from you.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘And what is that?’ The Bedouin said: ‘You invited us to bear witness that there is no deity but Allah, and that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah. We then agreed. You then invited us to Salaat, Zakat, Fasting and Hajj and we accepted those. You then were not satisfied with us until you invited us to obedience for your cousin; Ali bin Abi-Talib and his love. Did you make this compulsory on us or God from the heaven has made it compulsory?’

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘Rather, Allah made it compulsory for inhabitants of heavens and earth.” When the man heard of that Prophetic statement he said: “I hear and obey for the sake of Allah O Messenger of God! As it is truly from our Lord.’

The Prophet (SAWW) then added: ‘O Arab brother! I was given in Ali five qualities that even one of them is better than this world and what it contains.

Do you not like me to inform you about them, O Arab brother?’

‘Yes O Messenger of God’, replied the man.

The Prophet (SAWW) then said: ‘I was sitting on the day of the Battle of Badr and the war had just come to an end, then Gabriel (peace be upon him) descended and said: ‘God the Exalted sends you al-Salaam and says for you: ‘O Mohammad I swear in My Majesty that I do not reveal the love for Ali bin Abi-Talib save to those whom I love. Thus, whoever I love, I shall reveal to them Ali’s love, and whoever I hate I shall reveal to them their hatred for Ali.’

O Arab brother! Should I not inform you of the second one?’

‘Yes O messenger of Allah’, said the Arab.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘I was sitting after I finished from the burial of my uncle Hamzeh (after the Battle of Ohod), then Gabriel descended and said: O Mohammad! Allah sends you al-Salaam and says for you: ‘Indeed I made Salaat compulsory, but I excused the menstruating women, the insane and the children. I made fasting compulsory; yet I exempt a traveller from it. I made Hajj compulsory, but I excused an ill person. I made Zakat compulsory; yet exempt the poor from it. But I made the love for Ali ibn Abi-Talib compulsory on the inhabitants of the heavens and the earth, and did not give any excuse to anyone.’

O Arab brother! Do you want me to tell you about the third one?’

‘Yes, indeed O messenger of God’, said the Arab.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘God did not create anything unless He made a master in it. The eagle is the master of the birds. The bull is the master of beasts. The lion is the master of wild animals. Friday is the master of the days of the week. Ramadan is the master of the months. Israfil is the master of the angels. Adam is the master of the humans. I am the master of the Prophets and Ali is the master of successors.

O Arab brother! Do you want me to inform you about the fourth one?’

‘Yes, please O messenger of God’, said the Arab man.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘The love of Ali ibn Abi-Talib is a tree whose root is in Paradise and its branches are in this world. Whoever from my community clings onto any of its branches, it will reach them to Paradise. The hatred of Ali ibn Abi-Talib is a tree that its root is in hell and its branches are in this world. Whoever clings onto any of its branches will enter into hell.

O Arab brother! Should I not inform you of the fifth one?’

‘Yes of course, O messenger of God’, said the man.

The Prophet (SAWW) then said: ‘On the Day of Judgment, a pulpit will be placed for me on the right side of the Throne. Then another pulpit will be placed for Ibrahim (peace be upon him) adjacent to mine on the right side of the Throne. Then a bright high and dominating Chair will be brought known as the Chair of Honor. It will be placed for Ali between my pulpit and the pulpit of Ibrahim (peace be upon him). Then my eyes will have never seen a better friend between two bosom friends.

O Arab brother! The love for Ali ibn Abi-Talib is true, then you shall love him. Indeed Allah will love those who love him and he is with me on the Day of Judgment. Ali and I are in the same part (of Paradise).’

Upon hearing that, the Arab man said: ‘I hear and obey Allah, his messenger and your cousin Ali ibn Abi-Talib.’”

#2 habib e najjaar

habib e najjaar

~Alamulhudaa~

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

"Know that all the wisdom of the Heavenly Scriptures are in The Qur'an and whatever is in The Qur'an is in the Fatihah (Suratul Hamd) and whatever is in Fatihah is in Bismillah and whatever is in Bismillah is in the Ba of Bismillah and whatever is in the Ba of Bismillah is encapsulated in the dot under Ba and Imam Ali, (as)said that he is that dot under Ba."

Know you, that Imam Ali (as) is the dot, the means of recognition of the Ba, without which it becomes impossible to identify what letter it is, or what it says, and thus, all the wisdom of the Heavenly Scriptures can be understood only by one who has gone through the door to the city of knowledge, baab al 3ilmi Rasoolillah (as)... ^_^

#3 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,387 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

(salam)
Wonderful sayings of Imam Ali (as)

We, Ahlul Bayt (chosen descendants of the Holy Prophet), hold such central and balancing position in religion that those who are deficient in understanding and acting upon its principles, will have to come to us for reformation, and those who are overdoing it have got to learn moderation from us.

Anyone who loves us Ahlul Bayt must be ready to face a life of austerity.

If you understand Allah's Majesty, then you will not attach any importance to the creatures.

You are ordained to recognize the Imams (the right successors of the Holy Prophet) and to obey them.

Poverty is the worst form of death.

One should not obey anyone against the commands of Allah.

There is enough light for one who wants to see.

People often hate those things which they do not know or cannot understand.

If you want to remove evil from the minds of others then first give up evil intentions yourself.

If two opposite theories are propagated one will be wrong.

Death is never very far.

O son of Adam, if you have collected anything in excess of your actual need, you will act only as its trustee for someone else to use it.

One who comes into power often oppresses.

more
http://www.al-islam....gs/saying5.html

#4 hameedeh

hameedeh

♥ Do all things with love.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,091 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:www.al-islam.org/
    www.khamenei.ir/
    www.leader.ir/

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

These are beautiful. Thank you all. :yaali:

#5 habib e najjaar

habib e najjaar

~Alamulhudaa~

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:34 AM

Jazakillah khayr sis. Zareen. Congratulations to all on this blessed day!
:yaali:

#6 a believer

a believer

*burp*

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Shiite
  • Interests:cricket, gaming, sleeping and islam

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

(salam)

BEAUTIFUL POSTS!

Congratulations to everyone!

#7 habib e najjaar

habib e najjaar

~Alamulhudaa~

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

(wasalam)

Congratulations to you too ^_^

#8 Blissful

Blissful

Sum quod eris; fui quod es.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts
  • Interests:ÚÔÞ

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

Beautiful posts everyone & congrats to all :)

Your cure is in you,but you are unaware.
And your illness is from you, but you do not see.
And you consider yourself to be a small mass while within you lies the greatest world.
And you are the clear book whose letters make manifest the hidden

#9 jannahismygoal

jannahismygoal

Las manos de mi madre me representan un cielo abierto

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Religion:striving to be Muslim
  • Interests:seeking knowledge, and those small things...people like to call "Babies"

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:14 AM

All these quotes, are absolutely amazing they abet a sense of profound devotion and love for Imam Ali (as). Thanks for the posts yall.

#10 Sheraz

Sheraz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Religion:Shia
  • Interests:And any thing else that catches my imagination!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

They are soo many saying by Imam Ali (as) it would take forever to compile em.

:yaali:

#11 nuni4

nuni4
  • Basic Members
  • 17 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

are there any books or websites where i can find these saying of imam ali (as) .. i am a new shia :angel:

#12 rehbar

rehbar
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:muslim

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

It is reported that Salman al Farsi said:

“We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah when a Bedouin entered. He stood up in front of us and said: “Assalamu Alaykum”. We replied back. He then asked:

‘Which one of you is the Full Moon, and the Lantern of Darkness; Mohammad the messenger of God, the learned king? Is he this radiant face?’

We said: ‘Yes.’

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘O Arab brother! Have a seat.’

He replied: ‘O Mohammad! I did believe in you before I met you and acknowledged you before I see you, except a matter narrated to me from you.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘And what is that?’ The Bedouin said: ‘You invited us to bear witness that there is no deity but Allah, and that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah. We then agreed. You then invited us to Salaat, Zakat, Fasting and Hajj and we accepted those. You then were not satisfied with us until you invited us to obedience for your cousin; Ali bin Abi-Talib and his love. Did you make this compulsory on us or God from the heaven has made it compulsory?’

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘Rather, Allah made it compulsory for inhabitants of heavens and earth.” When the man heard of that Prophetic statement he said: “I hear and obey for the sake of Allah O Messenger of God! As it is truly from our Lord.’

The Prophet (SAWW) then added: ‘O Arab brother! I was given in Ali five qualities that even one of them is better than this world and what it contains.

Do you not like me to inform you about them, O Arab brother?’

‘Yes O Messenger of God’, replied the man.

The Prophet (SAWW) then said: ‘I was sitting on the day of the Battle of Badr and the war had just come to an end, then Gabriel (peace be upon him) descended and said: ‘God the Exalted sends you al-Salaam and says for you: ‘O Mohammad I swear in My Majesty that I do not reveal the love for Ali bin Abi-Talib save to those whom I love. Thus, whoever I love, I shall reveal to them Ali’s love, and whoever I hate I shall reveal to them their hatred for Ali.’

O Arab brother! Should I not inform you of the second one?’

‘Yes O messenger of Allah’, said the Arab.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘I was sitting after I finished from the burial of my uncle Hamzeh (after the Battle of Ohod), then Gabriel descended and said: O Mohammad! Allah sends you al-Salaam and says for you: ‘Indeed I made Salaat compulsory, but I excused the menstruating women, the insane and the children. I made fasting compulsory; yet I exempt a traveller from it. I made Hajj compulsory, but I excused an ill person. I made Zakat compulsory; yet exempt the poor from it. But I made the love for Ali ibn Abi-Talib compulsory on the inhabitants of the heavens and the earth, and did not give any excuse to anyone.’

O Arab brother! Do you want me to tell you about the third one?’

‘Yes, indeed O messenger of God’, said the Arab.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘God did not create anything unless He made a master in it. The eagle is the master of the birds. The bull is the master of beasts. The lion is the master of wild animals. Friday is the master of the days of the week. Ramadan is the master of the months. Israfil is the master of the angels. Adam is the master of the humans. I am the master of the Prophets and Ali is the master of successors.

O Arab brother! Do you want me to inform you about the fourth one?’

‘Yes, please O messenger of God’, said the Arab man.

The Prophet (SAWW) said: ‘The love of Ali ibn Abi-Talib is a tree whose root is in Paradise and its branches are in this world. Whoever from my community clings onto any of its branches, it will reach them to Paradise. The hatred of Ali ibn Abi-Talib is a tree that its root is in hell and its branches are in this world. Whoever clings onto any of its branches will enter into hell.

O Arab brother! Should I not inform you of the fifth one?’

‘Yes of course, O messenger of God’, said the man.

The Prophet (SAWW) then said: ‘On the Day of Judgment, a pulpit will be placed for me on the right side of the Throne. Then another pulpit will be placed for Ibrahim (peace be upon him) adjacent to mine on the right side of the Throne. Then a bright high and dominating Chair will be brought known as the Chair of Honor. It will be placed for Ali between my pulpit and the pulpit of Ibrahim (peace be upon him). Then my eyes will have never seen a better friend between two bosom friends.

O Arab brother! The love for Ali ibn Abi-Talib is true, then you shall love him. Indeed Allah will love those who love him and he is with me on the Day of Judgment. Ali and I are in the same part (of Paradise).’

Upon hearing that, the Arab man said: ‘I hear and obey Allah, his messenger and your cousin Ali ibn Abi-Talib.’”

#13 Warlock786

Warlock786
  • Basic Members
  • 4 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:51 AM

Hello my brothers and Eid Mubarak to you, this is a bit of a tangent but I was hoping if one of you can tell me of a certain noha/marsiya that I heard for Imam Ali (A.S). It is in arabic but I do not know the reciter. It is a beautiful noha...please can one of you tell me the reciter.

http://www.dailymoti...abi-talib_music

#14 3rd June

3rd June

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:45 AM

Haider aur Mustafa mein hain farq itna yaaro,
hain La Ila Mohammad, Salle Ala Ali hain...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users