khilaaf guzri jo Hazrat ki shohrat'e ilmi
to shaah'e waqt ko AbbasiyoN ne bhaRkaaya

jab aa gaya Mutawakkil ko maut ka paighaam
to sultanate meiN bahut sakht inquilab hua

na aaya takht'e khilaafat pa Motazil mal'oon
to zahr uss ne imam'e Zaman ko dilwaaya

tha saal Hijri woh do sau pachaas o chaar aey Fikr*
do_shamba teesri maah'e Rajab ko hashr hua

Edited by bitto, 05 June 2011 - 11:34 PM.

#2 bitto

bitto

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

Assalaam alaikum

Souz

Aalay Nabi Pay Taaza Musibat Ka Din Hai Aaj
Giryaa'n Hai Asmaa'n Bhi Qayamat Ka Din Hai Aaj,

Ahlay Aza Main Naala-o-Riqqat Ka Din Hai Aaj,
Afaaq Main NaQi Ki Shahadat Ka Din Hai Aaj,

Aal-e-Nabi Main Shio'n Wo Riqqat Ka Josh Hai,
Faryaad Hai Kay shamma'ey Risalat Khamosh Hai

#3 bitto

bitto

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Assalaam alaikum wr wb

(bismillah)

Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow)

Posted Image

1. Alif-Lam-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. This is the Book (the Qur'an), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].
3. Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat),and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat [i], [/i]spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah's Cause].

3rd Rajab as we all know is yom e shahadat of our tenth Imam Ali Naqi(a.s).As you can understand very well the meaning of name Ali I don't think I need to explain much about it.But have you pondered over it.The name Ali means Aalaa means better than everbody else.So have we ever learnt even by just the names of our Imams.We must try to be the best person in our family ,in our community,the best person amongst relatives,the best of those who do good to others(poor,needy,widows,parents,a traveller).Have we tried to be the best?
We have to be the best but not by force,not by pushing away others,or belittle anyone,or by means of crime like wan't to be the richest.Richest again need not necessarily be the best.You must try to better than others in abstaining from sins,be better in Ibadat,be better in knowledge and ofcourse if in halal manner if you can be the richest,it's alright because being rich does not make you a sinful person.Being rich in halal way is not a sin.Abstain from greed since greed is a silent killer.Abstain from the sins committed by eyes.Do not watch movies.You can entertain yourself in a halal manner.Try to be the better one amongst your siblings by doing good to your parents more than they do good.Do good to them without asking for returns from them.Ask from Allah because he is the best of those who provide.
How much you feel like it is a burden.NO .But it will relieve you of the burden you feel now.Be a better person in the community,stare less,talk less,take less.Be a good mother towards your children.You may feel like Oh, how much difficult it is to be good with just everybody around you.You can start with one good habit and proceed to do more.Like start by being charitable.Repent with your heart,say sorry to Allah,you have been feeding your nafs uptil now.Just cry and say Oh my Lord I am sorry ,I wan't to repent.Please help me.HE will help you.Do not think that if you don't have time to read the Quran or you don't have time to read tasbih of Astagfar,it doesn't mean that Allah will not accept your repentance.Repent in your own words.Repent from deep inside your heart.Cry and pray at night.Allah will accept your repentance if you really change yourself for good.Compete with others in doing good by doing more than others.Do not kick them back.Allah sees what you do.
Be a better shia :cry: remember all the wiladats and shahadats and don't say Oh I did one majlis in a year so it is enough.Think about the Imams.If all the shia do this cry only for one Moula then what would happen of other Imams.Who will cry for them :cry:
Who will beat their chest for the Imams.All are equal and given equal martaba by Allah.We need to do more than we are doing now.Wake up ,wake up like a sleeping nation waking up in revolt.Enlighten yourself with good deeds and see how Merciful Allah is.
Cry ,Cry ,Cry :cry: for your Imam Ali Naqi(a.s) who is being tortured even after his death.Samara the place where he was buried was bombed after centuries passed after him.Cry for your Innocent Imam.What did he do to face all this?Oh our living Imam(a.s) accept our condolence and pray for Intaqam .May Lord have mercy on our living Imam.Allah humma salle ala Muhammedin wa aaley Muhammed .

Ala lanatullahe Komiz zalimeen.

Edited by bitto, 24 May 2012 - 12:57 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users