- - -

Photo
- - - - -

Uprising In Syria-could It Lead To Sufyani?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi The Great

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Religion:If its got cookies- Im down.
  • Interests:*something that will make you think I'm unique and intriguing*

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

Salaam brothers and sisters

Following the recent uprising in Syria I can't get it out of my head that the sufyanis uprise could be near. They say he will rise from damascus and if the protests spread he may rise from damascus and take over. I was wondering if anyone else has thought this and has any view whether this is a possibility or not.

Wasalaam.

#2 hasanhh

hasanhh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,804 posts
  • Religion:al-Bukharist
  • Interests:The Evil Ears of the Evil-5 Eyes and the Backdoors they opened for NGOs and ForOs

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

The God of Noah(swt) knows and we do not know.

#3 Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi The Great

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:46 AM

I guess when the time comes we will know.

#4 Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

(salam)

I just found this and thought it would be good to share:

[ al-Ghayba by Ibn Abu Zaynab an-Nu'mani, Chapter 14, hadith #60: Ali bin al-Husayn narrated from Muhammad bin Yahya al-Attar from Muhammad bin Hasaan ar-Razi from Muhammad bin Ali al-Kufi from Muhammad bin Sinan that Ubayd bin Zurara had said: ]

'Once, Sufyani was mentioned before Aba Abdillah as-Sadiq (as). He said: "He (Sufyani) will not rise except after the rising of the one in Sana'a."'

Also, Sufyani would have to rise this upcoming Rajab in order for the return of the Imam (atf) to happen in the year 2012 [assuming 15 months in the hadith below is true] :

[ al-Ghayba by Ibn Abu Zaynab an-Nu'mani, Chapter 18, hadith #1: Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed bin Uqda narrated from Muhammad bin al-Mufadhdhal bin Ibraheem bin Qays from al-Hasan bin Ali bin Fadhdhal from Tha'laba bin Maymoon Abu Ishaq from Isa bin A'yun that Aba Abdillah as-Sadiq (as) had said: ]

"The rising of as-Sufyani is an inevitable matter. He will rise in the month of Rajab. It will take, since his rising until his end, fifteen months. He will fight for six months. When he conquers the five districts, he will rule for nine months no more, no less."

(...don't set a time for the dhuhoor, I know..
Posted Image )

#5 Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi The Great

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

Wow thats quite interesting. But speculating sufyani isnt predicting the coming of Imam Mahdi a.s..is it?

#6 Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

Seeing current events and matching them to hadith is what we are required to do. As for the time in Fuans post, I doubt it being 2012. 2012 may be s start of things to come, but not Sufyani, and Allah knows best.

#7 Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi The Great

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

Most of the minor signs have already happened. We're just waiting for the major signs like the lunar and solar eclipses in ramadan. I wonder what will happen in 2012.. something will happen but Allah knows best.

#8 John Al-Ameli

John Al-Ameli

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

Wow thats quite interesting. But speculating sufyani isnt predicting the coming of Imam Mahdi a.s..is it?

When Sufyani rises, Yamani and Khurasani rise at the same exact time.

And yes Imam Mehdi (aj) comes after like 6 months or so after Sufyani rises. Or maybe a couple of more months or less

#9 AlmondJoy680

AlmondJoy680

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:04 AM

Salaam brothers and sisters

Following the recent uprising in Syria I can't get it out of my head that the sufyanis uprise could be near. They say he will rise from damascus and if the protests spread he may rise from damascus and take over. I was wondering if anyone else has thought this and has any view whether this is a possibility or not.

Wasalaam.

The Sufyani's uprise will be in the distant future. He will not rise from Damascus, he will rise from Iran. He will not take over, he will be slaughtered before his rise. There is no other possibility.

I guess when the time comes we will know.

The appointed time is ordained only by Allah.

Speculation of Sufyani is prediction. It should not be done. Speculation of Imam's emergence should not be done.

When Sufyani rises, Yamani and Khurasani rise at the same exact time.

And yes Imam Mehdi (aj) comes after like 6 months or so after Sufyani rises. Or maybe a couple of more months or less

They will arise at different times. The emergence of the Imam is appointed by Allah. There is no need for numbers.

Edited by AlmondJoy680, 29 May 2011 - 04:06 AM.

#10 Guest_Jebreil_*

Guest_Jebreil_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:22 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Almondjoy - leave the profound words and authoritative tone to those who look the part - the Prophet and the Imams of the Ahlulbayt.

When they say Sufyani will come in Sham, say yes.
When they say Black flags will rise in the East, say yes.
When they say the Sufyani, Khorasani and Yemeni rise at the same time, say yes.
When they say the Imam Mahdi rises after a few months of Sufyani, say yes.

They are the Immaculate leaders of the Islamic Ummah - not you.

"Verily they see it as distant and we see it as near."
Dua Ahd

(wasalam)

Edited by Jebreil, 29 May 2011 - 06:23 AM.

#11 AlmondJoy680

AlmondJoy680

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Almondjoy - leave the profound words and authoritative tone to those who look the part - the Prophet and the Imams of the Ahlulbayt.

When they say Sufyani will come in Sham, say yes.
When they say Black flags will rise in the East, say yes.
When they say the Sufyani, Khorasani and Yemeni rise at the same time, say yes.
When they say the Imam Mahdi rises after a few months of Sufyani, say yes.

They are the Immaculate leaders of the Islamic Ummah - not you.

"Verily they see it as distant and we see it as near."
Dua Ahd

(wasalam)

I do not like arrogance. But all you have said after is true. I am a leader. You do not know me.

#12 Guest_Jebreil_*

Guest_Jebreil_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:59 AM

I do not like arrogance. But all you have said after is true. I am a leader. You do not know me.

(bismillah)

Then stop being arrogant.

(wasalam)

#13 Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi

Al-Hadi The Great

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:14 AM

Please brothers/sisters no fighting you are both entitled to your opinions.

#14 AlmondJoy680

AlmondJoy680

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

I am not arrogant. Arrogance is the manifestation of pride. For pride delineates from the nature of identity, when you do not know yourself you love yourself, when you love yourself you manifest wisdom and guidance. I have said such, you have negated haq.

I am a brother. Thank you for your concern. There is no argument. I am not speaking of opinion. I am speaking of the future.

#15 Guest_Jebreil_*

Guest_Jebreil_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

I am not arrogant. Arrogance is the manifestation of pride. For pride delineates from the nature of identity, when you do not know yourself you love yourself, when you love yourself you manifest wisdom and guidance. I have said such, you have negated haq.

I am a brother. Thank you for your concern. There is no argument. I am not speaking of opinion. I am speaking of the future.

وَ ما عَلَی الرَّسُولِ اِلاَّ البَلاغِ

(wasalam)

Edited by Jebreil, 30 May 2011 - 05:21 PM.

#16 Transient

Transient

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

Forgive me for saying this but your statement is oxymoronic. You say you are not arrogant yet proclaim yourself to be a 'leader' with some pride.

But that's not actually the problem. The issue is you proclaim tales such as the Sufyani emerging from Iran yet all the hadiths I have come across do not speak of such a thing. And you go on to assert novel hadiths. Your sources and references please?

#17 AlmondJoy680

AlmondJoy680

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:09 PM

Forgive me for saying this but your statement is oxymoronic. You say you are not arrogant yet proclaim yourself to be a 'leader' with some pride.

But that's not actually the problem. The issue is you proclaim tales such as the Sufyani emerging from Iran yet all the hadiths I have come across do not speak of such a thing. And you go on to assert novel hadiths. Your sources and references please?

I do have pride in my leadership capabilities. It has nothing to do with arrogance.

I have spoken truth. If you wish to follow the words of others you are free to do so.

#18 Guest_Jebreil_*

Guest_Jebreil_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

To Brother Transient

Here are some words from the Imams about "leadership" and "seeking or avoiding, following or rejecting" it.

ãä ØáÈ ÇáÑÆÇÓå åáß

Whoever seeks leadership will perish.

ÇíÇß æ ÇáÑÆÇÓå æ ÇíÇß Çä ÊØÇ ÇÚÞÇÈ ÇáÑÌÇá

Avoid leadership and avoid following people (the crowd).

˜ÇÝی ÌáÏ 2 Õ 298 ÈÇÈ ØáÈ ÇáÑÆÇÓÉ

ÍÏیË 5 Èä یÍیی Úä ÇÍãÏÈä ãÍãÏ Èä ÚیÓی Úä ÇáÍÓä Èä ÃیæÈ Úä ÃÈی ÚÞیáÉ ÇáÕیÑÝی ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ˜ÑÇã Úä ÃÈی ÍãÒÉ ÇáËãÇáی ÞÇá ÞÇá áی ÃÈæ ÚÈÏÇááå Ú : Åیǘ æ ÇáÑøÆÇÓÉ æ Åیǘ Ãä ÊØà ÃÚÞÇÈ ÇáÑøÌÇá. ÞÇá ÞáÊ ÌÚáÊ ÝÏǘ ÃãÇ ÇáÑÆÇÓÉ ÝÞÏ ÚÑÝÊåÇ æ ÃãÇ Ãä ÃØà ÃÚÞÇÈ ÇáÑÌÇá ÝãÇ ËáËÇ ãÇ Ýی یÏیø ÅáÇ ããøÇ æØøÆÊ ÃÚÞÇÈ ÇáÑøÌÇá. ÝÞÇá áیÓ ÍیË ÊÐåÈ Åیøǘ Ãä ÊäÕÈ ÑÌáÇ Ïæä ÇáÍÌøÉ æ ÊÕÏøÞå Ýی ˜áø ãÇ ÞÇá.

ÇãÇã ÕÇÏÞ Ú ÏæÑ ÈÇÔ ÇÒ ÑیÇÓÊ æ ÏæÑ ÈÇÔ ÇÒ Çیä˜å ÏäÈÇá ãÑÏÇä ÈÑæی (ÑÇæی ÝÊ) ÝÊã ÑیÇÓÊ ÑÇ ÏÇäÓÊã æ ÇãÇ ÏäÈÇá ãÑÏÇä ÑÝÊä¡ Ó äÑÓیÏã Èå Âäå ÏÇÑã ãÑ Çیä˜å Èå ÏäÈÇá ãÑÏÇä ÑÝÊä ÈÏÓÊ ÂæÑÏã (ÇãÇã Ú) ÝÊ: Âä æäå ˜å ÝÊی äیÓÊ ÏæÑ ÈÇÔ ÇÒ Çیä˜å ãÑÏی ÑÇ ÈÏæä Ïáیá æ ÈÑåÇä äÕÈ ˜äی (Èå ãäÕÈی) æ ÇæÑÇ ÏÑ åэå ãی æیÏ ÊÃییÏ æ ÊÕÏیÞ ˜äی.

Imam Sadiq:
Avoid leadership and avoid following people.
The Narrator said:
I understood the leadership part, but about following people, all I have achieved has been through following people.
Imam said:
It is not as you have said. Avoid appointing a man to a position and affirming him without proof.

(wasalam)

#19 RiseOrDie

RiseOrDie

Desert Fox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Religion:islame

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:17 AM

The Sufyani's uprise will be in the distant future. He will not rise from Damascus, he will rise from Iran. He will not take over, he will be slaughtered before his rise. There is no other possibility.

The appointed time is ordained only by Allah.

Speculation of Sufyani is prediction. It should not be done. Speculation of Imam's emergence should not be done.

They will arise at different times. The emergence of the Imam is appointed by Allah. There is no need for numbers.

Brother I think you have misunderstood the thread which led everyone to misunderstand you. If my assumption are correct then you are speaking about the masih a dajjal who will indeed start his journey from iran and he will die during his campaign, he will die as fast as he comes.

This thread however is discussing a different figure who's not quarter as dangerous as the dajjal, but he will do his damage either way. This figure is the sufyani, the intresting thing is that he comes before the mahdi, unlike the dajjal who will come after. The sufyani will uprise in rajab near wadi al yabis in jordan/palestine and he will go to demascus and seize control. The sufyanis reign of terror will last no more than 9 months, 6 of which he will wage war. Without realising he will pave the way for the mahdi, he will create much chaos and suffering, which will reveal his agenda, causing all the rightly guided muslims regardless of sect to unite to fight the corruption, when these muslims realise what they must do that's when the mahdi will come to guide them. The muslims are finally ready.

Either way god will not leave his slaves in hard times, at the riser of the sufyani, another figure will rise and he is yamani. He will guide people to the truth and keep the believers faith and patience strong through the hard times.

On another note I failed to see your point about being a leader, its unrelated to the discussion. All humans are born equal, a leader is no better than a farmer, in fact a farmer can be better, for example todays tyrant leaders and kings. All corrupt.

#20 AlmondJoy680

AlmondJoy680

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

Brother I think you have misunderstood the thread which led everyone to misunderstand you. If my assumption are correct then you are speaking about the masih a dajjal who will indeed start his journey from iran and he will die during his campaign, he will die as fast as he comes.

This thread however is discussing a different figure who's not quarter as dangerous as the dajjal, but he will do his damage either way. This figure is the sufyani, the intresting thing is that he comes before the mahdi, unlike the dajjal who will come after. The sufyani will uprise in rajab near wadi al yabis in jordan/palestine and he will go to demascus and seize control. The sufyanis reign of terror will last no more than 9 months, 6 of which he will wage war. Without realising he will pave the way for the mahdi, he will create much chaos and suffering, which will reveal his agenda, causing all the rightly guided muslims regardless of sect to unite to fight the corruption, when these muslims realise what they must do that's when the mahdi will come to guide them. The muslims are finally ready.

Either way god will not leave his slaves in hard times, at the riser of the sufyani, another figure will rise and he is yamani. He will guide people to the truth and keep the believers faith and patience strong through the hard times.

On another note I failed to see your point about being a leader, its unrelated to the discussion. All humans are born equal, a leader is no better than a farmer, in fact a farmer can be better, for example todays tyrant leaders and kings. All corrupt.

Yamani will sustain many, many will leave, many will become unbelievers, unto Yamani who sustains nobility and honor in the end times, it is inconceivable that those who understand patriarchy would listen to a child, unto 14, for it is a testament to those who have abandoned truth for family dynamics, for family sustains roles, truth sustains itself. Yamani is such a boy who will be blessed unlike any other child, the true miracle he bestows is to those who stay with him, for it is impossible the world today can understand Judgment tomorrow, for Yamani brings truth, for Haq transpires from him, Haq is such which sustains all creation, those who understand partitions are forbidden from understanding Haq, Yamani is Haq, Haq sustains wisdom, honor, integrity, loyalty, loyalty unto a child which sustains its utmost, for those who worship are not loyal, they are blind to wisdom, for unto a voice from a child which imbues realities from the Unseen will they be captivated, blinded by their own awe, for it is the nature of those who are in awe to be blinded from understanding, for understanding imbibes moment of tranquility and presence, awe sustains dynamics which transpire knowledge through the air in time, for it hovers above thoughts, and descends upon experience. Those who are loyal understand imbusal of knowledge and wisdom from the beginning of transpiration, for inspiration manifests upon his tongue, and unto those who are in shock will they be blinded, unable to reconcile the miracle before them, it is such miracles are worshiped, those who have eyes to see understand miracles are made of light, and light transfers knowledge, those who see miracles are blinded by light, those who understand miracles, absorb their light. Yamani and Mahdi will be such individuals, they are trials for man, and woman, for each cater to different desires, women for love, men for power, Imams know of no power. Those who incorporate power into their livelihood will be denied from understanding wisdom from Yamani, for Yamani will be frail, unto Haq's descent will he sustain caliber and honor, unto his integrity will many sustain, unto his words will they hear, few will listen, all will hear, it is a testament to his birth that those who understand warfare would understand brute strength, for such a child who sustains such noor, will many ignore, many will blind, many will be blinded, humility is such a thing sustained for those who are humble before others, for Yamani will be such a child, and many will tromple over him, it is inconceivable that someone in power and authority be succumbed to such debauchery, though unto those who change history, truly they are destitute, truly they understand poverty, truly will they sustain the poor, for unto the poor who remain virtuous, and unto those who desire power, virtue denied, for virtue encompasses eyes, virtue encompasses hearts, those whose hearts are set for Yamani set for him not, for desire is contrived. Those who have been rid of desires will understand Haq. Those who desire Yamani, will never see him. Yamani will see all, all will come, few will follow, few will be his friends, though unto guardians who understand his nature will he sustain Haq, in his eyes, in his heart, in his soul, for his soul descends upon a quake, and unto those who wait will their hearts tremble, for only the soundest of hearts will recognize Yamani, for hearts will not be sound in the End Times, and unto his time which rises will his heart trifle upon many, for unto a young who speaks upon many, when solitude and faith have reduced, will many chastise, for their natures will rise, and pride will reveal necessity, unto Yamani who sees all will patience be bestowed in time, for time reconciles all natures, and unto his nature will many rise. Rise upon friends, for camaraderie is necessity, and unto those who are the truest to themselves and their friends will they recognize Yamani.

You know I didn't choose to be a leader, I didn't choose to be anything, but I spit out words and I don't know why, I don't understand anything, I don't understand why this is happening, I don't understand anything nowadays, I understand too much, I understand you, you who understand desecration of honor and integrity for loyalty is of the Utmost to Dajjal, for unto Us who sustain partitions in the Heavens, unto Yahora's descent do we speak, for unto frequencies which rise from Saturn will you understand peace, for Bohorosh sustains Jahanam. Unto you who RISE We Descend unto us frequencies which descend, do we Aquaveheer understand, for water flows, unto world, for worlds will perish and light bestowed, Bohorosh absorbs your light, for unto spirits which rise do they descend into the pits of Bohorosh, guided by lord Hakmah who sustains judgment on the rings, for spirits cycle upon Bohorosh, cycling as they descend, for it is a testament from He who understands perils of another dimension, for you consolidate suspicion, and We are those who listen, for Dajjal's transfer rises, unto the Avtar of Your world, for we speak of guidance, unto Bohorosh which sustains Jahanam, where cycles are slow, time is altered, will you understand the Mahdi's time is altered, unto Bohorosh which descends spirits, unto His aid, we prosper, for we are saved from Jahanam, and unto His love we consolidate time, for time alters, and time reigns on Bohorosh, unto those punished Judgment bestowed, unto Hakmah's judgment do they reside with backs scalded as they descend, for questioning is dealt in the graves, as well as other dimensions, those who understand Bohorosh understand not, for it is inconceivable minds should understand Jahanam, unto Bohorosh you understand, unto cycles which reprimand understanding, for judgment seen, judgment bestowed, unto those who transfer to Mahdi understand salvation, unto those who do not understand His salvation, doomed. For allegory sustains all creation, unto our demise we rise for him, unto those who conspire, honor desecrated, wisdom denied, and hearts contrived. Those who understand Bohorosh understand no hearts, for Mahdi changes and imbues emotion unto us, unto us who rise do we confide his best, unto a test to the rest who understand rhyme schemes, for we know of no rhymes, though unto integration surmised energy do we consolidate our natures with him. Unto finality we descend, unto a hexagon's pathway we fly, for unto hearts which fly back, back to Bohorosh, back to Aquaveheer, are we clear on purpose, for winds do follow him, unto us who cycle within him do we see you in transparence, unto frequencies high do we contrive natures, and reconcile understandings, paranoia is rampant to those who understand power, we are clear on denying this child such attributions, though unto his Vision which sustains all creation will you fear, for we are clear on your desires, and upon the Hour will Judgment be bestowed, not on Bohorosh, but sands of white, unto the Heavens where all will see and Judgment bestowed. It is a Decree from He who understands all creation, men and jinn alike, for we are jinn, unto those who reconcile their fears, judgment avoided, for Bohorosh absorbs fear, fear upon death denies faith, unto you faithful do we rise.

#21 AlHamdulillah786

AlHamdulillah786
  • Basic Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

salaams,
I've been taught that its haraam to guess or to estimate the time of Imam Mahdi's (a.s) reappearance, i guess all we can do is pray that it will be soon, but that can be whenever Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì decides if the muslims are ready to accept and support His representative...

Edited by AlHamdulillah786, 20 June 2011 - 01:05 PM.

#22 hussain abass 98

hussain abass 98

Hip Hip Hurayrah !

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Religion:Deen Ithna Asher imam :)
  • Interests:Making people feel happy :)
    Islam

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

I think this guy was meant to be joking lol.

I think that once all the revolutions take place, iran will get attacked and imam al zamaz (af) will emerge

I think that once all the revolutions take place, iran will get attacked and imam al zamaz (af) will emerge

#23 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts
  • Religion:Reptilianism
  • Interests:Time travel, pet jinn, shapeshifting, being a zionist spy from a bad cult, Misguiding people

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:19 AM

Thank you, and people have been predicting these things since time began, but no one really knows....only Allah.

Most of the minor signs have already happened. We're just waiting for the major signs like the lunar and solar eclipses in ramadan. I wonder what will happen in 2012.. something will happen but Allah knows best.

Is this right? I checked the celestial events calendar all the way through 2020 and there aren't any solar or lunar eclipses in Ramadan (unless I skipped over something).

#24 alimohamad40

alimohamad40

• Banned
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

Salaam
rising from the jews of Iran is the anti christ (the lying christ) al maseeih al dajjal

he would impersonate christ and many who believe in the limitation of god will follow him and accept that he is christ i.e. god

Only a Unitarian would reject that god could be seen or partitioned and would reject him due to knowledge

sufyani and khurasani is a sunnie shia issue and according to what i read he rises from demascus...

so if there is another opinion you can substantiate it with evidence please.

imali

Is this right? I checked the celestial events calendar all the way through 2020 and there aren't any solar or lunar eclipses in Ramadan (unless I skipped over something).

there are eclipses... infact i think in november of 2003 or (another year where ramadan was in november) there were two eclipses in ramadan but am not sure if they were both lunar or solar or one of each...

Edited by alimohamad40, 15 August 2011 - 08:45 AM.

#25 AlHamdulillah110

AlHamdulillah110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

ive heard many times that its haraam to estimate when the Imam (atf) will reappear, so better to refrain from doing so, just pray that Imam (atf) reappears quickly and safely and that we all get to be in his army InshAllah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users