Ya Sahib az-Zaman!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,665 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:making my body the servant of my soul

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

Salaam,

I was wondering if anyone knew of the prices of Hajj packages leaving from USA, or even UK. Please post the relevant information here.

#2 shahenaz

shahenaz
  • Basic Members
  • 11 posts
  • Religion:Muslim
  • Interests:ZIARAAT ......UMRAH......HAJJ GROUPS AND TOURS

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

[quote name='gogiison2' timestamp='1301957854' post='2179355']
Salaam,

I was wondering if anyone knew of the prices of Hajj packages leaving from USA, or even UK. Please post the relevant information here.

HAC PRESENTS HAJJ WITH SAYED AMMAR NAKSHWANI.......FOR DETAILS CALL SHAHENAZ 610...2166790 OCT 22nd to NOV 12th... PRICE IS $5750 PLUS HAJJ TAX THIS PRICE IS FOR U.S.A ONLY......limited seats available...

#3 shakvir

shakvir
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

Salamun 'alaikum,

There is a hajj group leaving from Houston and New York on 21st Oct and return on 12th November with hotel facilities near the Haram in Makkah and Madina. The pkg price is 6625.00 USD and includes the Hajj fees (approx 275 USD) and Qurbani (approx 150 USD). Space currently available from New York only. Please email hajjassistance@gmail.com for more information.

#4 samk5000

samk5000

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:08 AM

hajtours.net

about 2195 pounds cheaper package

#5 Haji 2003

Haji 2003

Shoekeeper

• Mods
  • 7,039 posts
  • Interests:Apple, Canon, Rohan, Singapore Airlines, LSE

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:28 AM

Question related to this.

How important/useful is it to have accommodation in Mecca itself, rather than say Aziziya(?).

Both times I have been to Mecca I've been walking distance from the Ka'aba (and personally I'd give strong preference to any groups that offer this, even though on both occasions the accommodation itself was basic), but one hajj group some relatives are considering will be some distance away and will rely on a bus shuttle service.

Anyone used a shuttle service before and how did you find it?

#6 shakvir

shakvir
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

It is definitely better to be near the Haram. Aziziyah is a distance away and traffic can get crazy during the hajj days. You can spend hours in traffic whereas if you are at a walking distance, your chances of benefiting from the visits to the Haram are significantly increased. Believe me as this comes from someone who has experienced both venues.
  • gogiison2 likes this

#7 alimustafa

alimustafa
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Muslim

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

I am taking my mother to Mecca this year. The Hajj package we selected cost $5,650 for each person. There is also an additional fee that the Saudi government charge in the amount of $275 each. For more information, visit http://www.al-khoei....HajjZiarah.aspx

Good luck!

Ali

#8 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Anyone used a shuttle service before and how did you find it?

you stand by the road and look for vans with a guy shouting "haram, haram, haram".

Edited by Orion, 18 September 2011 - 12:08 PM.

#9 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts
  • Religion:shia

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

First time I have seen the rates of hajj about other countries over here in india its 1 lac 80 thousands I mean 4000 $ (the highest package)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users