Sign in to follow this  
gogiison2

Prices Of Hajj Groups For 2011?

Rate this topic

Salaam,

I was wondering if anyone knew of the prices of Hajj packages leaving from USA, or even UK. Please post the relevant information here.

HAC PRESENTS HAJJ WITH SAYED AMMAR NAKSHWANI.......FOR DETAILS CALL SHAHENAZ 610...2166790 OCT 22nd to NOV 12th... PRICE IS $5750 PLUS HAJJ TAX THIS PRICE IS FOR U.S.A ONLY......limited seats available...

Salamun 'alaikum,

There is a hajj group leaving from Houston and New York on 21st Oct and return on 12th November with hotel facilities near the Haram in Makkah and Madina. The pkg price is 6625.00 USD and includes the Hajj fees (approx 275 USD) and Qurbani (approx 150 USD). Space currently available from New York only. Please email hajjassistance@gmail.com for more information.

Question related to this.

How important/useful is it to have accommodation in Mecca itself, rather than say Aziziya(?).

Both times I have been to Mecca I've been walking distance from the Ka'aba (and personally I'd give strong preference to any groups that offer this, even though on both occasions the accommodation itself was basic), but one hajj group some relatives are considering will be some distance away and will rely on a bus shuttle service.

Anyone used a shuttle service before and how did you find it?

It is definitely better to be near the Haram. Aziziyah is a distance away and traffic can get crazy during the hajj days. You can spend hours in traffic whereas if you are at a walking distance, your chances of benefiting from the visits to the Haram are significantly increased. Believe me as this comes from someone who has experienced both venues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• If one turns to Jesus for a favor, I don't see how or why God should resent it. You see, SoP, asking someone for a favor does not mean that you worship him. Asking someone for something just means that you consider him capable of fulfilling your wish. That is all. It does not mean you necessarily equate him to God. So personally I would have no problem if a Christian (or even a Muslim) asks Jesus for something. Asking Jesus for something is no different to asking your boss to give you a salary raise or a promotion. Why do you ask your boss? Why don't you just ask God for a promotion and leave it at that? You ask your boss because you know that your boss will be able to fulfill your wish. Similarly, if you believe that Jesus, because of his close relationship to God, will be able to fulfill your wish, I find no problem your asking Jesus for a favor. Asking for something is not the same as worshiping. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. A lot of people make a lot of fuss on this topic. But to me it is perfectly OK. 
    • The Saudis have no shame in declaring that they are pro-Israel and anti-Shia: https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5047348,00.html   https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5047289,00.html
    • Brother, all Muslim women who don't observe Hijab know that it's Wajib. They all know that it's in Quran. Your approach should be changed. When I said be nice to her, I mean be super nice. For example, see what she likes to drink in the morning. Wake up early, GI to kitchen, make a perfect coffee or whatever and go to her room and give it to her. You should try hard. It's a Jihad. You can also peel fruit and give it to her during the day. She should feel that her brother is supportive and trustful first. I know you are good to her now, but for a big change like Hijab observation, you should try harder. When I was back in Iran, I used to do similar things for my mother, and it affects on the person. I made breakfast and gave it to my mum on her bed when she woke up. I didn't do that to ask my mum to do sth, I did that because I love my mum. I realized that women like it. After several months of supporting and being nice, you can gradually start talking about Hijab. That time you can be HOPEFUL to see some small changes in her dress style (maybe wearing long shorts or leggings instead of short ones). Regardless of whatever result you'll get, you did your effort and Jihad. If it's a small change, you should be proud of yourself. 
    • 1. The narrations from Ahl albaayt AS indicate the permission of wearing black clothes in  month of Muharram  for the  mourning for Imam Hussein over the calamities  faced by him 2.  The views of ulema indicate that the black clothes are not permissible while praying. The simple question arises here does it mean that the praying during the month of Muharram with black clothes is Makrooh . haram? Similarly, if the Kaaba is clothed black in all does it mean that all the persons praying there have makrooh  prayers because of black Kaaba? would you please like to clarify? wasalam
    • See this http://holywatcher.narod.ru/iblis.pdf Very dangerous path.  They keep saying that Iblis did not prostrate because he did not want to worship other than Allah. However the Quran, and Iblis' response in the Quran is not so! Iblis says in the Quran that he did not prostrate because Adam a.s. was made of 'mud' ... in essence saying he is higher... or in other terminology known as 'Racism' and Arrogance.  So why and where on earth are these people forcing the image that Iblis acted out of love for God?? Completely absurd.  @Haydar Husayn