AliAbbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:25 PM

http://timesofindia....how/7861946.cms

See how the SOB brings religion in cricket

Shame on him...

Edited by AliAbbas, 04 April 2011 - 12:43 PM.

#2 shiasoldier786

shiasoldier786

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi said
-------

Huh, is this really Afridi speaking?

#3 AliAbbas

AliAbbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

Shame on such low mentality ...

Edited by AliAbbas, 04 April 2011 - 12:43 PM.

#4 Sadiq M...

Sadiq M...

Ya Daa'imul Fadhli alal Bariyyah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

Quite ironic coming from the captain of a team which has been in the news over the past few years for the entire wrong (and also un-Islamic) reasons.

#5 Bhooka_Bhairiya

Bhooka_Bhairiya

Ayatullah Talibani

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Religion:EX most hard core usooli

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

Is Afridi wearing an aqeeq ring (check his right hand's ring finger in video)? :o

#6 doobybrother

doobybrother

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Religion:Islam, muhib

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

http://timesofindia....how/7861946.cms

See how the SOB brings religion in cricket

Shame on him...

Shameful statement from Afridi.
Using racial slurs and demeaning someones mother also very shameful.

#7 -SeeKeR-

-SeeKeR-

Wackistani

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

I think its extremely despicable of Afridi to say such stuff but i have to agree that Indian media and the fans act too negatively at times.

Its ok to curse Afridi for his comments but its surprising how no one bothered to post the clarification interview!

#8 Irishman

Irishman

• Banned
  • 2,481 posts
  • Religion:Christian, with a bit of agnostic theism :)
  • Interests:Guinness :D

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi said
-------

Huh, is this really Afridi speaking?

I think many Pakistani players also have large wallets, containing dirty money that Bookies have given them :lol:

#9 AliAbbas

AliAbbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

I think its extremely despicable of Afridi to say such stuff but i have to agree that Indian media and the fans act too negatively at times.

Its ok to curse Afridi for his comments but its surprising how no one bothered to post the clarification interview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0CwLew4ymw&feature=player_embedded

In his clarification interview , he says I will watch my earlier interview and comment.. Big lol.

Anyways he was just saying what most of the pakistani supporters were saying and wanting their team to win becoz it was a 'Muslim' team..

More of a wahabi team doing advertisement of praying namaz on the field in front of cameras.

Edited by AliAbbas, 07 April 2011 - 09:49 PM.

#10 AliAbbas

AliAbbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:12 AM

Is Afridi wearing an aqeeq ring (check his right hand's ring finger in video)? :o

Wahabis dont wear aqeeq

#11 -SeeKeR-

-SeeKeR-

Wackistani

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:57 PM

In his clarification interview , he says I will watch my earlier interview and comment.. Big lol.

Anyways he was just saying what most of the pakistani supporters were saying and wanting their team to win becoz it was a 'Muslim' team..

Uhhh right and you would know cuz you carried out a research on the Pakistani Fans...?!
I was supporting SA or SL after Pakistan....Oh wait but they arent muslims....stupid me...yeah...Posted Image?!

Lol and the irony is that you just proved what he is saying about India and Pakistani enmity. Although most of the Pakistaniz condemned Afridi and his comments yet you still carry a hate for the Pakistani fans and team...interesting!

More of a wahabi team doing advertisement of praying namaz on the field in front of cameras.

Speculating about people's intentions is a sin in Islam...just thought to let you know.

Edited by -SeeKeR-, 09 April 2011 - 12:00 AM.

#12 Immy_110

Immy_110

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Religion:Çááåã Õáí Úáì ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ
  • Interests:Al-Islam
    Football
    Cricket
    Economics

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:07 AM

Shame on Afridi. I held him in a lot of respect (as an indian), but after seeing his comments I'm not so sure now.

Fact is, there are more muslims in India than in Pakistan, so his statement can go out the window.

Secondly, the Muslims living in India are way more happier and peaceful than the ones in Pakistan.

Look how far India has gotten since the split, and look where Pakistan is rotting...

#13 guest786

guest786

Providing people with a refreshing cup of Chai !

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:37 AM

^ i care less about cricket or afridi but that statement of yours shows only how a jahil would speak ! :squeez:

#14 Immy_110

Immy_110

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Religion:Çááåã Õáí Úáì ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ
  • Interests:Al-Islam
    Football
    Cricket
    Economics

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:50 AM

^ i care less about cricket or afridi but that statement of yours shows only how a jahil would speak ! :squeez:

Ermm not really, his comments only came about due to frustration of defeat. He should know only Indians the respect of all the people in the world.

Even Muslims have no respect for each other in their own land. I am not denying that there isn't any tensions within India, but you will find that generally in India they all live like brothers no matter what religion you come from.

#15 guest786

guest786

Providing people with a refreshing cup of Chai !

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

Shame on Afridi. I held him in a lot of respect (as an indian), but after seeing his comments I'm not so sure now.

Fact is, there are more muslims in India than in Pakistan, so his statement can go out the window.

Secondly, the Muslims living in India are way more happier and peaceful than the ones in Pakistan.

Look how far India has gotten since the split, and look where Pakistan is rotting...

^ i care less about cricket or afridi but that statement of yours shows only how a jahil would speak !

Bro i was referring to your comment not to shahid afridi's :squeez: :angel:

1st of all You can not Compare the population of India with Pakistan's : India is larger in size and has a bigger population than India , if you would compare the two than Pakistan has without a doubt more muslims than India !

Lets leave religion out of sports and cricket !

2cndly , How can you even say that ? Did you forget the massacre on 1945 ? and somewhat 10 yrs ago sikhs burning an entire muslim village ? and more can be said !
There is a large number of Hindus living in Pakistan peacefully with muslims , they have equal rights as any other pakistani citizen and are allowed to practice their religion without any problem and have their places of worship. But hey wait this has got nothing to do with sports is it so i dont know why the muslim population is even being discussed here

your third point : I am sorry but LOL :!!!: no comment I do not need to give you any historic references to say that your comment is very biased ! Come forward with historic references You cant blame a young nation that is still developing ! I dont understand the hostility by our indian members here on this forum towards pakistan and pakistanis .

:Hijabi: Oh boy i sound like a true Pakistani :unsure:

Edited by Scary_Betty, 09 April 2011 - 07:20 AM.

#16 zakiabbas

zakiabbas

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Religion:Islam (shiite)
  • Interests:Books, Internet, Cricket

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:00 PM

thats too much. But true. For proof See the behavior of indian audience during any match.

#17 md. ammar ali

md. ammar ali

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
  • Religion:twelver shia -isna asheri
  • Interests:histroy
    politics
    travelling
    debates

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

100% true brother

#18 md. ammar ali

md. ammar ali

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
  • Religion:twelver shia -isna asheri
  • Interests:histroy
    politics
    travelling
    debates

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

Bro i was referring to your comment not to shahid afridi's :squeez: :angel:

1st of all You can not Compare the population of India with Pakistan's : India is larger in size and has a bigger population than India , if you would compare the two than Pakistan has without a doubt more muslims than India !

Lets leave religion out of sports and cricket !

2cndly , How can you even say that ? Did you forget the massacre on 1945 ? and somewhat 10 yrs ago sikhs burning an entire muslim village ? and more can be said !
There is a large number of Hindus living in Pakistan peacefully with muslims , they have equal rights as any other pakistani citizen and are allowed to practice their religion without any problem and have their places of worship. But hey wait this has got nothing to do with sports is it so i dont know why the muslim population is even being discussed here

your third point : I am sorry but LOL :!!!: no comment I do not need to give you any historic references to say that your comment is very biased ! Come forward with historic references You cant blame a young nation that is still developing ! I dont understand the hostility by our indian members here on this forum towards pakistan and pakistanis .

:Hijabi: Oh boy i sound like a true Pakistani Posted Image

coming to the 1st point brother,why cant we compare the population of two nations?
please check it ull find out that india has greater muslim population than pakistan if u go by sheer numbers isnt it?
but in terms of % obviously pakistan is muslim majority

2nd point brother,roits and killings have taken place on both the sides during partion neither hindus/sikhs or muslims are to b blamed

consider the present situation think with an open heart,india is a secular nation;right to religious freedom is the constitutional right of the citizens of india
every religion on the earth today is in india except for some african indegions religons
muslims in india are far more developed than minorities in your nation

md.azaruddin indian cricket team captain
abdul kalam indian PRESIDENT ...........
arent they muslims????
so in india anybody can reach the top position irrespective of their religion
and they can follow and practise their faith peacefully

having said that i dont mean all is well,yes definetly there are some fanatics and politicians who want to disturb the peacefull secular atmosphere but the majority indians are peace loving people and looking forward for development

in india we live like brothers and have hearts big enough to live like that

proud to be an indian

labbaik ya hussain a.s.

Edited by varun loves ahlulbayt, 05 February 2012 - 11:50 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users