Sign in to follow this  
diracdeltafunc

Aqeeq Ring In London

Salam alaikum,

I'm looking to buy an aqeeq ring but dunno where to to get it from. I would prefer south london but dont mind the travel to a trusted shop. Would any1 recommend any?

Thanks!

(wasalam)

I was looking for the same thing! I ordered from this website and it cost me £2.59, it arrived in 2 days and they have loads of different varieties.

If you manage to find a shop in london though, do tell me about it :D

(salam)

The cabin outside the 'islamic center of england' (maida vale) sell them, but for me, personally, i like plain things, and they didn't have any thing all that plain. Apart from that, al murtaza sell some, but again, for me, all the nice ones were too big.

http://www.almurtaza.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=36&Itemid=53&TreeId=24

(to know your size, take a ring you already own, and measure to circumference of it, the size in mm is the what they show, don't try to measure your finger, it doesn't work that way.

ws

Edited by ShahHussain

Wait wait!!!! hold ur horses!

I mite b wrong so apologies in advance.

But there is a common belief that you cant just wear any stone....so for example if your not compatible with a certain stone its jst bad for you.

Or is aqeeq for anyone?

@MDM yep post a pic of em plz.....if i come n pick it up i get it cheaper innit? :squeez:

Edited by Sheraz

this is an example of one of my rings:

IMAG1484.jpg

a silver dark brown aqeeq, with patterns of leaves and a bird (i believe its a stork?) on each side.

thats not whats so special about it though.

it has done massah of:

- the alam which flies above the dome of imam hussain (as) zari in kerbala

- the alam which flies above the dome of ghazi abbas (as) zari in kerbala

- a tile from within the zari of ghazi abbas (as)

- the alam which flies above the dome of maula ali (as) in najaf

- the zari paak of sayyeda zaynab (sa) in shaam

- the actual sarcophagus WITHIN the zari of sayyeda zainab (sa)

- the zari of raas e hussain (as) in halab, syria

- the holy kaaba

- the zari of rasool Allah (pbuh)

- the outside wall of jannatul baqi

dont believe me? heres a thread i made when i was doing it:

Price: non set, whatever you feel

On 2011-07-21 at 11:18 PM, Ali_Hussain said:

(salam)

The cabin outside the 'islamic center of england' (maida vale) sell them, but for me, personally, i like plain things, and they didn't have any thing all that plain. Apart from that, al murtaza sell some, but again, for me, all the nice ones were too big.

http://www.almurtaza.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=36&Itemid=53&TreeId=24

(to know your size, take a ring you already own, and measure to circumference of it, the size in mm is the what they show, don't try to measure your finger, it doesn't work that way.

ws

Salam Aleikum. Im in London and I was just wondering where the cabin is located and if they still sell the rings? 

On 10/07/2017 at 0:24 PM, Keyvan Farsiani said:

Salam Aleikum. Im in London and I was just wondering where the cabin is located and if they still sell the rings? 

wa 'alaykum assalam,

It is located here: 140 Maida Vale, London W9 1QB, UK

I haven't been there for a while, so I'm not sure what the current situation is.