Sign in to follow this  
blessing

Baby Boy Names

ABBASSS!!! NAME YOUR CHILD ABBAS!! XD PLEASSEEE!!!!!!

Means lion.

zainab :)

Abbass ain se shuru hota hei per mujhe alif se shuru hone wale naam chahyen ya phir dal se shuru hone wale

zainab :)

Abbass ain se shuru hota hei per mujhe alif se shuru hone wale naam chahyen ya phir dal se shuru hone wale

Interesting....

Lol sorry... I don't understand :unsure:

But I think I know what you said.. lol

Abbas starts with an 3in, and you wanted an alif.. :(

How about, hussain, pronounced ihsan. So technically. starts with an alif. ;)

Edited by zainab41

Abudhar (Abuzar) :wub: Inshallah if i get a son i will give him this name :wub:

Abudhar Ghifary (ra) needs no introduction , he was a truthful, strong and pious disciple of Our prophet

Edited by Scary_Betty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Tawheed means that we don't believe Allah has body parts, but rather, the reference to his hands in the Quran is not that he literally has hands, but it's a metaphor for his mercy. We believe Allah is not constricted to time or space or body, according to the Ahlul Bayt (AS)
    • thank you very much
    • Honestly why are the Sunni speakers silent? not a single lecture on Imam Hussein(as)? no Facebook post or anything?  It is just plain ridiculous! I feel sad that even Hindus know more about the battle of Karbala than many modern day Muslims.
    • Okay. I'm sure you have heard of Karbal Tou Piya Likhda (I love this noha btw). My dad made me listen to a song called 'sheeshe ka tha dil mera" which is literally a copy of the noha 'Karbal tou piya likhda'. Be careful it's Muharram plus video might not be very appropriate (I'm not telling you to listen to it). This took away the spirit of the noha. I don't know if the noha copied the song or the song copied the noha. There were a couple more but I completely forgot. I'll let you know when I remember. 
    • Allah was too busy explaining bananas, honey bees, mountains and palm trees in the Qur'an and left this really important matters of creed out. That's why he need fallible humans to explain in created Tafseers what He meant.