I didn't think it was possible for you to come up with an even stupider response than your previous post, but you've outdone yourself. Clearly, you have some pent up animosity towards Iraqis, probably Arabs at large. So I'll just ignore your nonsense from here on.

It's because you don't have a reply, you know I'm right. What some isolated people do doesn't reflect on the Iraqis as an entirety.

I didn't think it was possible for you to come up with an even stupider response than your previous post, but you've outdone yourself. Clearly, you have some pent up animosity towards Iraqis, probably Arabs at large. So I'll just ignore your nonsense from here on.

Don't mind Haidar. He's a hybrid Iranian-Iraqi going through an identity crisis.

Don't mind Haidar. He's a hybrid Iranian-Iraqi going through an identity crisis.

Says the one who's apparently anti-American but lives in America himself? Yeah, a real identity crisis there.

Edit: Funny how you say that to me and not Mufeed ;)

Edited by haidar al karrar

Says the one who's apparently anti-American but lives in America himself? Yeah, a real identity crisis there.

Edit: Funny how you say that to me and not Mufeed ;)

I never claimed to be anti-American, and I do not make any criticism of the US unless it involves their interference in the affairs of other countries (which Americans themselves also complain of).

Don't do qiyas between you and Mufeed. Since when did Mufeed ever say anti-Iraqi stuff like you do?

I never claimed to be anti-American, and I do not make any criticism of the US unless it involves their interference in the affairs of other countries (which Americans themselves also complain of).

Don't do qiyas between you and Mufeed. Since when did Mufeed ever say anti-Iraqi stuff like you do?

Oh wow, must be a change of stance then.

Qiyas? More like Mufeed's doing taqiyyah...

An interesting Hadith in Sahih al-Bukhari in which the prophet speaks Arabic and a bit of Farsi (the title of the thread)

ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÈÔÇÑ: ÍÏËäÇ ÛäÏÑ: ÍÏËäÇ ÔÚÈÉ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÒíÇÏ¡ Úä ÃÈí åÑíÑÉ Ãä ÇáÍÓä Èä Úáí ÃÎÐ ÊãÑÉ ãä ÊãÑ ÇáÕÏÞÉ¡ ÝÌÚáåÇ Ýí Ýíå¡ ÝÞÇá ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã ÈÇáÝÇÑÓíÉ: (ßÎ ßΡ ÃãÇ ÊÚÑÝ ÃäÇ áÇ äÃßá ÇáÕÏÞÉ

Hasan bin Ali took a date from the dates of Sadaqah (Zakat) and put it into his mouth, so the prophet Õá Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã said in persian : Kakh! Kakh!, do you not know that we do not eat from the Sadaqah

Of course its Abu Hurayra narrating the incident, but it affirms the belief that the Ahlulbayt did not take from the Zakat and the Sadaqah, and that the prophet spoke persian language from their authentic collection.

Note also that Imam Hasan would have been definitely less then nine years old here.

Edited by Islamic Salvation

(salam)

Back in the old days, Iraq used to be a part of the Persian Empire.

Language wise, Farsi and Arabic are very dissimilar.

Every language borrowed foreign words. Not really surprising if Arabs borrowed words from Persians and vice versa.

As i am an iranian, l should say that if you check out persian dictionaries u will find out that almost 40 percent of persian words are arabic and almost 8 to 10 percent of that are english,french,turkish,greek,russian & etc.so persian language has more than 50 percent pure persian words.by the way our grammar,our pronounciation and even meaning of some arabic words in persian differ with arabic language.i have two arab classmates but i can just understand about 5 percent of their words and so do they.

Arabs can get a gist of what the Persians are saying by picking up on nouns, but since the majority of the sentence is based on grammar from a totally different language tree, we have no idea of the details.