#1 YaZaman313

YaZaman313
  • Basic Members
  • 16 posts
  • Religion:Muslim
  • Interests:Studying religion, learning about the ahlul-bayt

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

(wasalam) (bismillah)

I have a friend who came to me recently and told me of a dream he had where he saw Imam Zaman (aj) give him a piece of paper that had arabic writing on it he told me he couldn't understand what was written on that paper but he told me after he received the paper he woke up and saw two glowing globes or something of that nature in the top right corner of his room just floating there and after a while they vanished. I trust my friend and I know he isn't lying on a count of he's a really good person and the reason he told me of his dream was because he said it confused him and he had no idea what it meant. I figured I'd come on here and see what you guys have to say so I can help him find an answer insha Allah. :) Any insight on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Nazireh7

Nazireh7

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts
  • Religion:Lover of Ahlul-Bayt

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

(wasalam) (bismillah)

I have a friend who came to me recently and told me of a dream he had where he saw Imam Zaman (aj) give him a piece of paper that had arabic writing on it he told me he couldn't understand what was written on that paper but he told me after he received the paper he woke up and saw two glowing globes or something of that nature in the top right corner of his room just floating there and after a while they vanished. I trust my friend and I know he isn't lying on a count of he's a really good person and the reason he told me of his dream was because he said it confused him and he had no idea what it meant. I figured I'd come on here and see what you guys have to say so I can help him find an answer insha Allah. :) Any insight on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe he is suffering from sleep-paralysis? Jk... :angel:

Wel you should talk to your friend more and try to get him to remember the arabic letters or something....encourage him to make dua to Allah swt to enlighten him concerning the dream's meaning...I have no idea what those globes could be though....

#3 -Enlightened

-Enlightened

Alif Lam Meem❤

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Religion:Peace

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:37 AM

(salam)

I have no Idea what it means , but it's surely a Really awesome dream and i hope he sees more beautiful dreams like this.This may be a sign of his reappearance. :)

(wasalam)

#4 Bakir

Bakir

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:29 AM

He may have suffered from sleep paralysis (in the glowing globes), which is very common in some persons. However, in what concerns to his dream, he actually saw the Imam (af). Imo, it's not very important the message (if we suppose there is one) of the dream, only the fact that he saw the Imam, and this is what makes that dream a good dream.

(wasalam)

#5 YaZaman313

YaZaman313
  • Basic Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:39 AM

Thank you every one for your help I really appreciate it :D

#6 Sultanate

Sultanate
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Maulai Shia

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

Posted ImageAssalam-o-Alaikum, Brother YaZaman313 ... it was very kind of you to share your friends dream and try to find its meaning, I Alhamdulillah been gifted with the talent of being able to understand dreams and interpret them and especially when it come to 'Aqa-e-Zaman' its a passion. I too have had been alot of dreams relating to himrecently havent have had the ÔÑÝ of seeing him yet though but inshahallah khair ... what i can understand and tell you about your freind is that recieving a scripture from Maula can mean a million things but only in the case if he saw the scripture clearly if not it can mean only one thing is for him to read is for him to educate himself with the knowledge on Imam ... he has been invited by Qaim to come an understand him and to know him ... first thing tell your friend to give Sadaqa then two Raqat shukar and khair Salat and in dua ask him to pray for the signs to guide him to the right path to guide him towards the knowledge on Iman ... It is an invitation to know your Imam-e-Qaqt. Subhanallah, and the two globes that he saw are the two moons an indication towards that there will be two moons soon in the sky why the regular earth moon and the other that Qamr-e-Bani Hashim ... an indication towards his (Imam A.S.) near appearance Ameen ya Rab and æÚÌá ÝÑÌåã!

#7 siraatoaliyinhaqqun

siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Abd Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Religion:12 Aimma masomeen a.s
  • Interests:Loving Mohammad wa Aale Mohammad

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:22 AM

Ur friend mistook someone else for imam ajf(this is 100% true). Ask him how sure is he as to which imam it was?

Ya ali Madad

#8 YaZaman313

YaZaman313
  • Basic Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:34 AM

Ur friend mistook someone else for imam ajf(this is 100% true). Ask him how sure is he as to which imam it was?

Ya ali Madad

(wasalam)

He said in the dream he knew it was the Imam (aj) because of two reasons. One was that someone in the dream told him it was him and two he has had dreams of the Imam (aj) before so he recognized him.

#9 hasanhh

hasanhh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,947 posts
  • Religion:al-Bukharist
  • Interests:The Evil Ears of the Evil-5 Eyes and the Backdoors they opened for NGOs and ForOs

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

(wasalam) (bismillah)

... saw Imam Zaman (aj) give him... couldn't understand...he woke up and saw two glowing globes...

Assalamallikum,
It was a test. Whether it would have been Musa(as), Isa(as), Yahhah(as) or whomever is irrelevant. "Given" something was to excite his ego...which is why what was written he could not understand. The test was to see if he would have made-up anything like it was "revealed". From what you wrote, I'd say it was a tenative "pass".

#10 YaSahebAZaman

YaSahebAZaman

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

Be careful what you write about this, keep option open if that is Imam of our time, as he is listening and looking at these posts. So, let's not judge.

#11 siraatoaliyinhaqqun

siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Abd Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Religion:12 Aimma masomeen a.s
  • Interests:Loving Mohammad wa Aale Mohammad

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:51 AM

any hadees proof that you can see specially Imam Mahdi ajf in dreams because

Ilal al-Shara-'e‘: ‘Ali Ibn Ja‘far narrates from his brother Musa- Ibn Ja‘far (a.s), “When the fifth from the sons of the seventh disappears, then by Allah, by Allah, watch your religion. Do not allow anyone to remove it from you. O’ my dear son, it is necessary for Imam al Mahdi (atfs) to disappear until many who believe in this matter turn away from it. It will be a trial from Allah, by which He will try His creation. If your fathers and grandfathers knew a creed better than this, they would have followed it.” I said, “My master, who is the fifth from the sons of the seventh?” He said, “O’ my son, your intelligence is beneath understanding him and your dreams are narrower than to carry it. However, if you live, you will see him.”

Edited by siraatoaliyinhaqqun, 12 April 2011 - 07:14 AM.

#12 -Enlightened

-Enlightened

Alif Lam Meem❤

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Religion:Peace

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:11 AM

saw two glowing globes or something of that nature in the top right corner of his room just floating there and after a while they vanished.

(salam)

It might be angels noor ?

#13 halnasrr

halnasrr
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

sister sultanate i want to ask about a dream concerning imam mehdi but in private. Is it possible for you to give me an email address to post a question through. if it helps my email is halnasrr@gmail.com. I want to send you the details of the dream and know your interpretation of it.

#14 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Religion:ISLAM
  • Interests:Anything that Interests Me...

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:36 AM

May Allah forgive Me If I am doing Something Wrong,

The Two Globes Signify , This World, and the World Hereafter, Duniyah and Akhirah...Its a Sign To Your Friend...Prepare Himself, For the Truth,Earn Both The Globes and Prepare for the Coming of the Imam...

Salam

#15 Ali.20

Ali.20

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

Salaam:

If he really dreamed of the imam aj, then that is something I wanted but unfortunately didn't got granted. I doubt about Islam and did some duas so I can see him or imam Ali or prophet saaww but I think I might forgot or didn't dream at all. I wanted to because I couldn't find a sufficient convincing proof.

#16 mohammad_mahdi

mohammad_mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

The truth Yazaman, is no one here or anywhere else in the world likely knows the meaning of your friend's dream, except Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì Himself and the Infallibles. As for the meaning of the dream, i don't think is very important, as long as your friend reflects on his life and actions and is satisfied he is trying his best to be a true submitter to Allah. Insha Allah it sounds like the dream was in a good context, and hopefully it will only strengthen his Iman.
  • lightningflash and amira_786 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users