Nizari

Aga Khan and His Family

Princevisram. as you can see "Courage" did not have the courage to even spell Muslims nor Ismailis correctly. Lol

These leaderless folk think they are Allah (swt) in judging who is Muslim and who is not. Think they have forgotten to leave that duty to Allah (swt) alone. Mind you they have no manifest guide (Imam) to remind them and give them any direction, let alone help them.

Apparently, their's lives in the clouds somewhere.

@ Nizari

ummm.....that was a typo but truth hurts rite?

Who said we are leaderless our leader is TRUE Imam Mahdi(as) not a European businessman like aga khan

Edited by Zareen
removed Laen

@ Nizari

Who said we are leaderless our leader is TRUE Imam Mahdi(as) not a European businessman like aga khan

Umm I am sorry but you have misused the word Truth, and I don't feel pain whatsoever. For me, you are just displaying plain ignorance.

The Truth is believing in the Usul -e Din: Taweed (Allah is One), Adalat (God is Just), Nabuwat (The Prophets of Allah), Imammate (The line of Imams), and Qiyamat (The Day of Judgement).

The central idea around Shia Islam is the Shahada and the Usul e Din, which I abide to, which makes me Muslim - You have no right to say otherwise as judgement is upon Allah on the Day of Judgement and not upon us human beings.

I never stated you were leaderless, I respect your view and I have a right to my own.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was himself an Arabian businessman.

Allah (swt) has created us in multitudes of tribes and nations, including Europeans, so we may recognize each other.

A TRUE Imam Mahdi(as) who lives in the clouds and or is a caveman, and who does not lead mankind. Bravo!

I don't personally think Allah (swt) is selfish in the sense of leaving mankind without any sort of divine guidance for thousand(s) of years.

Perhaps a reality check would help you guys... @)

@ Nizari

Sorry, but I will not follow and or do not need to follow some altered or innovated hadith(s). I only follow Allah (swt) and his hujjat, Imam of the Time, Hazar Imam, His Highnes Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, and not a cloud or caveman.

He has left better guidance then Aga Khan

He has left the Quran and the Sunnah/Ahlul Bayat

Why would he leave a form of guidance (or actually Misguidance) that contradicts the Quran and/or the teachings of the Alul bayat /Sunnah??

You do realize its not the first time people claimed such things (to be 'imams' that are divinely guided) and then tried to change up what was obligatory and what was not. There was a famous (albet more successful) man then the Aga Khan who did the same in history soon after the prophets death.

You want to know what his fate was

The Muslims tolerated him, until a certain point, then tried to negotiate with him in the sense of making understand that what he is doing is wrong and is actually an insult to islam and that he should step down, then when didn't work......They completely annihilated that Munafiq sect. And FYI, this was not like the Aga Khanis today, these guys become such a force(monetarily, number of follwer wise and military capacity wise) that the majority of the Islamic army had to be sent to deal with them.

So when people talk about Aga Khan, they forget that as history repeats itself and we already have examples of people who tried this kind of stuff.

Go read the hadith about what is said on those individuals who believe they have the right to add laws or take away laws from the Quran

Sorry, but I will not follow and or do not need to follow some altered or innovated hadith(s). I only follow Allah (swt) and his hujjat, Imam of the Time, Hazar Imam, His Highnes Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, and not a cloud or caveman.

While you continue to show your nasb against the actual Imam of the time by your mockery of him, I continue to be amazed you should consider a gambling, wine drinking aristocrat to somehow put you in a better position.

Does this really say Imam az-Zaman to you? Really??

AgaKhanMOS_228x347.jpg

And your current pretender?

aghakhan.jpg

Compare the above to say the faces of some of our scholars (who we do not even consider to be Imams as such) such as:

Sistani0117.jpg

or (I've met the late scholar below, Shaykh Jawad Tabrizi, and I can say it was like seeing someone with noor coming from their face):

TabriziJawad.jpg

Who do you think is more similar (though no ghayr Ma`sum can truly be similar to actual Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt (as) themselves of course), your playboys or our scholars? Who do you really think would have been more like the companions of say Imam Sadiq (as)?

What a ridiculous post Macisaac, I can even post pictures of Hindus, pagans, atheists, who appear to have more "noor" on their faces than your buddies.

Maybe you may want to enlighten us/the world and post a picture of your hidden Imam [EDITED] since you claim he is ever so legitimate and is the truth.

Wish you luck! ;)

What a ridiculous post Macisaac, I can even post pictures of Hindus, pagans, atheists, who appear to have more "noor" on their faces than your buddies.

Maybe you may want to enlighten us/the world and post a picture of your hidden Imam [EDITED] since you claim he is ever so legitimate and is the truth.

Wish you luck! ;)

Honestly, to everyone, even if you don't abide by people's beliefs you should at least respect they have their own. I don't know and don't want to know what you had posted as I am sure it was inappropriate and disrespectful anyway - and being disrespectful goes against the teaching of ANY part of Islam.

Nasb against any of the Imams, whether coming from a Wahhabi dog or an Isma`ili deviant is not tolerated on this forum.

Member banned.

(salam)

Actually the main reason for making this post was to learn what the word "nasb" means as it has been mentioned before as well. I am not literate in this word's meaning and when I Googled it, I came up with "New American Standard Bible" which I am sure is not the meaning lol.. Thanks.. :)

(wasalam)

nasb means enmity/hatred

Thank you for teaching me a new word for today.. From now on I hope there should no longer be a need to use the word "nasb" or "hatred".. I personally believe these words should not exist..

Yes, you do not follow altered or innovated hadith(s) but you follow a man who believes he has the right to innovates/abrogate laws within the Quran. (-----That is called shirk!

At the VERY least, you'd think the Imam of the time would follow the Sunnah of Rassolallah, I mean, I dunno how some people can even classify this sect as part of Islam. And LOL at the picture above with the "model" and Aga Khan. Because we all know that all of the Imams from both schools went around women like that.

As for his religious knowledge...umm, I REALLY don't think he has much if any at all. You'd expect the Imam of the time to AT THE VERY LEAST to put out literature examining every aspect of Islam in at least a mediocrely researched/evidence provided way. The Aga khan has no such thing. I know layman preachers (let alone the grand Ulema/Marja) that have put out more literature (and no not memoirs or a collection of speeches) but actual comprehensive works examining different parts of Islam and how it relates to the modern world. Dont even attempt go to the major/semi major shieks or grand Ulmea/Marjas because some of them literally have more books than he has ideas his two "Books" if you can even really call them that.

Shows where your priority's are.

And macisaac, trust me bro, you haven't seen the worst videos/pictures yet.

Dear PrinceVisram,

This forum and many forums alike on the Internet are unfortunately filled with "nasb" (hatred), and venom.

People are generally on these sites to promote their own agendas.

Where as they have not been taught, and or are ignorant to cordial exchange of knowledge.

This is where the difference lies...

With Ya Ali Madad.

Thank you for teaching me a new word for today.. From now on I hope there should no longer be a need to use the word "nasb" or "hatred".. I personally believe these words should not exist..

Dear PrinceVisram,

This forum and many forums alike on the Internet are unfortunately filled with "nasb" (hatred), and venom.

People are generally on these sites to promote their own agendas.

Where as they have not been taught, and or are ignorant to cordial exchange of knowledge.

This is where the difference lies...

With Ya Ali Madad.

Yes, you presented this very well.

What kind of Islam is this?!

(Warning: Song and dance. Not to mention corniness of epic proportions)

Please explain what you are thinking as I cannot understand your thoughts.. It is corny but they are a bunch of university students having fun and smiling in the name of religion.. I wish more people would smile when it comes to religion!

Please explain what you are thinking as I cannot understand your thoughts.. It is corny but they are a bunch of university students having fun and smiling in the name of religion.. I wish more people would smile when it comes to religion!

Did you watch the video then think about Islam and compare what you just saw to its authentic sources and practically any Hadith out there? You will find things are VERY different.

It is not corny, that was the wrong word. The correct word is unacceptable.It is unacceptable that such "rituals" are connected to Islam in anyway shape or form.

That is what is at the crux of the problem. People mixing culture, personal innovation and Islam, then labeling the whole thing Islam. This has no place in the religion. The VAST MAJORITY of scholars that have ever LIVED agree on that. There is no "dancing" to worship God and there never has been. It has no basis in ANY hadith (sahaih or not) nor does it have basis in the Quran. Actually the Quran and Hadith are explicitly against such behavior. Our religion isent one of those "come to the house of worship and sing songs, clap,dance,speak in some wired language,look at the opposite gender and jump up and down" religions. No, that was an innovation in religion. Our religion, in its most authentic form is worshiping Allah how he has explicitly asked to be worshiped, Enjoining the Good and Forbidding the Evil. That is it. You don't need to take it upon yourself to find 'new ways' of worshiping Allah, because you will never do justice due to the fact that the creator knows his creation better then the creation know themselves. Even with Good intentions, if you try to innovate 'new ways' of worshiping Allah or 'new ways' of doing anything that Allah (swt) has specifically ordained and described how to do directly or through his prophets/messengers, then it ALWAYS ends in a shirk and Bid'ah filled disaster That is SOOO proven with the Ismaili sect and specifically there deedar/Golden Jubilee festivals.

Why don't we just light a fire and dance around it to a "Ya Allah" song and call it Islam as well!.

P.S There are around 1.6 billion people that smile upon Islam, but not when it involves clear unsolicited innovation such as this.

P.S.S: If you watch the video and the related videos. look how eager they are to preform such acts that have absolutely no basis on the religion what so ever. IF ONLY they were this eager to preform the duties that Allah has asked of them in the proper way. If only they were this eager to preform Ramadan fast and Haj and Salah the way it was ordained to do so, one might have a couple of inches to defend this belief. Let alone all these, IF ONLY they were this eager to observe Hijab it might make them look slightly better. However, are they eager to do what Allah has asked them to do in the way he asked them to do it in? No they aren't. However, they are more than very eager to participate in there deedar/Golden Jubilee festivals which has no basis in the religion and goes against the very fundamental this religion was based on.

And for those of you who think you'v Seen the worst, trust me, you STILL havent seen the worst.

Edited by Glow

(salam)

You are very welcome. Knowledge is power.

Brother, I have noticed that you are a very respectful person. You like to respect every religion, and this is good. However, as for your comment about nasb, it is a bit wrong in my opinion. I ask you, do you love Allah? Do you love Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã? Do you love Imam Ali Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã? I am sure you would answer yes to all these questions. Now I would like to ask, do you love shaytan? Do you love Abu lahab? Do you love those that oppressed your first Imam? I am sure you would answer no to all these questions.

Basically, from love comes hate. If you love Allah, you must hate those who Allah hates. Allah curses many people in the Quran, such as the zalimeen, kazibeen, etc.

Wassalam

While you continue to show your nasb against the actual Imam of the time by your mockery of him, I continue to be amazed you should consider a gambling, wine drinking aristocrat to somehow put you in a better position.

I remember an interview with the Aga Khan where he mentioned that he has never even tasted alcohol in his life and that he has never allowed it for his followers. He also denied ever gambling although he is involved in the horse racing business. Do you have any evidence for your claims? I am not Ismaili, but if you do not could you please edit your post and remove these comments. Thank you.

(bismillah) (wasalam)

I have had the misfortune to accidentally run into inappropriate pictures of Agha Khan with a bunch of women. Not sure if they were photo shopped but there are many of them. Google Agha Khan Vacation if you MUST have evidence.

(bismillah) (wasalam)

I have had the misfortune to accidentally run into inappropriate pictures of Agha Khan with a bunch of women. Not sure if they were photo shopped but there are many of them. Google Agha Khan Vacation if you MUST have evidence.

Islamilsim is very different from shiaism, there are good islamie forums check em out

Islamilsim is very different from shiaism, there are good islamie forums check em out

(bismillah)(salam)

I have done some research on the issue and saw the way Agha Khan IV spoke, the lack of facial hair, and the pictures on the web really lowers him in my books.

Also the constant re-interpreting of the Quran is a big problem for me as well. I have talked to my Ismaili friend and do ask him questions from time to time. Inshallah I will check out an ismaili (if that's what you meant) forum when I get back from boxing tomorrow.

Did you watch the video then think about Islam and compare what you just saw to its authentic sources and practically any Hadith out there? You will find things are VERY different.

It is not corny, that was the wrong word. The correct word is unacceptable.It is unacceptable that such "rituals" are connected to Islam in anyway shape or form.

That is what is at the crux of the problem. People mixing culture, personal innovation and Islam, then labeling the whole thing Islam. This has no place in the religion. The VAST MAJORITY of scholars that have ever LIVED agree on that. There is no "dancing" to worship God and there never has been. It has no basis in ANY hadith (sahaih or not) nor does it have basis in the Quran. Actually the Quran and Hadith are explicitly against such behavior. Our religion isent one of those "come to the house of worship and sing songs, clap,dance,speak in some wired language,look at the opposite gender and jump up and down" religions. No, that was an innovation in religion. Our religion, in its most authentic form is worshiping Allah how he has explicitly asked to be worshiped, Enjoining the Good and Forbidding the Evil. That is it. You don't need to take it upon yourself to find 'new ways' of worshiping Allah, because you will never do justice due to the fact that the creator knows his creation better then the creation know themselves. Even with Good intentions, if you try to innovate 'new ways' of worshiping Allah or 'new ways' of doing anything that Allah (swt) has specifically ordained and described how to do directly or through his prophets/messengers, then it ALWAYS ends in a shirk and Bid'ah filled disaster That is SOOO proven with the Ismaili sect and specifically there deedar/Golden Jubilee festivals.

Why don't we just light a fire and dance around it to a "Ya Allah" song and call it Islam as well!.

P.S There are around 1.6 billion people that smile upon Islam, but not when it involves clear unsolicited innovation such as this.

P.S.S: If you watch the video and the related videos. look how eager they are to preform such acts that have absolutely no basis on the religion what so ever. IF ONLY they were this eager to preform the duties that Allah has asked of them in the proper way. If only they were this eager to preform Ramadan fast and Haj and Salah the way it was ordained to do so, one might have a couple of inches to defend this belief. Let alone all these, IF ONLY they were this eager to observe Hijab it might make them look slightly better. However, are they eager to do what Allah has asked them to do in the way he asked them to do it in? No they aren't. However, they are more than very eager to participate in there deedar/Golden Jubilee festivals which has no basis in the religion and goes against the very fundamental this religion was based on.

And for those of you who think you'v Seen the worst, trust me, you STILL havent seen the worst.

(salam)

If someone has a passion for something they love, if they throw that passion to something they appreciate it becomes a sign of devotion and thankfulness. This is all they were doing. Sure, you may consider it unacceptable, and even further - haram - but it is just a practice of devotion. I consider Matam during Ashura unacceptable and haram because of the fact that people are hurting themselves, but I can still see how it may be relevant to some extent in Islam and so still respect it as a form of devotion, if I may say, to one of the early Imams.

That was in no way a prayer of any sort, just a form of devotion. There are many Ismaili Muslims who are eager, as you mentioned, to fast the month of Ramadan. Salah, or prayer, is also something many people in the Ismiali Faith look forward to doing.

Since no Imams (not even Ismaili Imams) have said that one must not wear a hijab, there is no problem in doing so. Many women who come to the Jamatkhana I attend cover their heads with the scarf from their salwar kameez before the main Arabic prayer is recited, in a sign of respect.

We follow everything any other Muslim does just in a different way, a different manner, in accordance to the change of times and Imams.

(salam)

You are very welcome. Knowledge is power.

Brother, I have noticed that you are a very respectful person. You like to respect every religion, and this is good. However, as for your comment about nasb, it is a bit wrong in my opinion. I ask you, do you love Allah? Do you love Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã? Do you love Imam Ali Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã? I am sure you would answer yes to all these questions. Now I would like to ask, do you love shaytan? Do you love Abu lahab? Do you love those that oppressed your first Imam? I am sure you would answer no to all these questions.

Basically, from love comes hate. If you love Allah, you must hate those who Allah hates. Allah curses many people in the Quran, such as the zalimeen, kazibeen, etc.

Wassalam

(salam)

I like your thinking!

Yes of course I love Allah, Muhammad (pbuh) and the Imams (as), you are correct. As for the shaytan, Abu lahab, and those who oppressed the first Imam, I don't hate them but rather dislike. Hate is too strong of a word.

I remember reading a Sufi book “When You Hear Hoofbeats Think of a Zebra”. In it, I don’t remember the passage correctly, but it went something like: When we make something it becomes special - as if we have placed something of our own into it. In the same way, everything Allah creates it is like He has placed something of His own in it... Well the quote was something like that... Because Allah creates everything, I try not to hate anything as they are His creations and I do not want to hate anything which Allah created because surely He created them for a reason...

I just cringe upon hearing the word hate.. Dislike seems soo much better!

I had actually read this post before attending Jamatkhana today but did not have enough time to respond so I said I will leave it for later. At Jamatkhana, I changed the quote on the quote board (I change them every Thursday for the Friday prayer) and remembered you :) ... I changed the quote to:

“All containers are reduced in capacity by what is placed in them, except a container of knowledge, which expands.” (pg. 38)

This quote is by Hazrat Ali and can be found in “Living and Dying with Grace: Counsels of Hadrat Ali” Translated by Thomas Cleary.

Knowledge surely is power.

Another quote I found in the same book as I wrote that quote which also reminded me of this post was:

“When asked about something you do not know, do not be ashamed to say you do not know and when you do not know something, do not be embarrassed to learn it. And may you have patience, for patience is faith as the head is to the body; there is no good in a body without it’s head and none in faith without patience.” (pg. 12-13)

Beautiful quotes full of fountains of wisdom!

I remember an interview with the Aga Khan where he mentioned that he has never even tasted alcohol in his life and that he has never allowed it for his followers. He also denied ever gambling although he is involved in the horse racing business. Do you have any evidence for your claims? I am not Ismaili, but if you do not could you please edit your post and remove these comments. Thank you.

(salam)

Thank you, respect goes likewise. Leave aside religion, but common sense tells people to speak with respect. We are supposed to learn respect from young and as we grow older. Jazakallah Khayran!

As for smoking, the Ismaili Imam (of this time) has said:

“...There are habits in your everyday life which cause ill-health, which cause loss of money, and one of these is a habit which I do not want in my Jamat, and that is smoking...”

Both the last Imam and this one have also told us not to drink on many occasions but I do not seem to have the Farmans with me. Insha'Allah I will post them if I find them, but in the mean time, you who are curious can ponder this verse (278) from a Ginan (Ismaili religious hymn):

To Munivar Bhaai sharaab shaytaan ni te piye,

Ane par stri saathe jaay,

Bhaai tene musalmaan mat kaho

(I will try to translate to what I think, please correct me if you can speak these indian dialects, I am a bit of a novice living in North America and a teenager :))

Oh my brothers, only shaytaan (satan) drinks sharaab (alcohol)

and they also go out with other men’s wives (I think this is the meaning, pls confirm if possible!)

Oh brother! Do not call this a Musalmaan (Muslim)

So yes, it is haram for Ismailis as well to smoke and drink.

(bismillah) (wasalam)

(salam)

These are all photoshopped. I have also run into them, and first found them in a forum where someone had posted his artistic creations for the world to laugh at. Also you can tell they are photoshopped, just look at the neck to the body.

But they don't bug me. Just like the recent renderings of the photographs of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in cartoons, I know these are all false pictures. All pictures as such are not true as both you and I know, and so why should we feel pain for them? They are but drawings without meaning..