laiba

Why Do We Sunnis Hate Imam Ali?

Rate this topic

Why do we sunnis hate imam ali?

Sunni donot hate Hazrat Ali. :no:

Wahabi (salafi, deobandi etc branches) hates Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Mohammed and love Yazid.

They were invented by English.

Edited by Tiger

14 hours ago, Abu-Jafar Herz said:

"He is a liar indeed who claims to love us , but does not denounce our enemies" Imam Jaffer Al Saqid (as) 

Salam,

Brother first of all I want to tell you that we dont believe in the imamate of your last 9 imams except Maula Ali , Hasan , Husain ....

May be Jafar Al Sadiq said this ... but we dont believe in anything which Jafar Al Saqiq said....

Everyone loves Maula Ali and Tajdare Medina ! ( muhammad ( saw ) 

Salam,

Brother first of all I want to tell you that we dont believe in the imamate of your last 9 imams except Maula Ali , Hasan , Husain ....

May be Jafar Al Sadiq said this ... but we dont believe in anything which Jafar Al Saqiq said....

Everyone loves Maula Ali and Tajdare Medina ! ( muhammad ( saw ) 

If Imam jafar [as] who is the scholar of Ahlul bayt [as] says something, why wouldn't you believe in it? Where do you think Ahlul bayt [as] receives their knowledge from?

45 minutes ago, Abu-Jafar Herz said:

If Imam jafar [as] who is the scholar of Ahlul bayt [as] says something, why wouldn't you believe in it? Where do you think Ahlul bayt [as] receives their knowledge from?

If we start believing in what Jafar Al Sadiq said, so he also said this " Every land is Karbala and every day is Ashura "... But we dont believe in this...

What Jafar Al Sadiq has said in our hadeethes like Sahih Al Bukhari .. We only believe in that....

Ahlul Bayt recieved its knowledge from our beloved rasulallah ( saw ) ....And from Allah ... Not from Jafar al Sadiq..

You are a shia thats why u think like this !

I want to ask something from you !Tell me why Shias do matam on Ashura ! ??

Give me a proper answer.

2 minutes ago, Shawaiz Ali Khan said:

If we start believing in what Jafar Al Sadiq said, so he also said this " Every land is Karbala and every day is Ashura "... But we dont believe in this...

What Jafar Al Sadiq has said in our hadeethes like Sahih Al Bukhari .. We only believe in that....

Ahlul Bayt recieved its knowledge from our beloved rasulallah ( saw ) ....And from Allah ... Not from Jafar al Sadiq..

You are a shia thats why u think like this !

I want to ask something from you !Tell me why Shias do matam on Ashura ! ??

Give me a proper answer.

facepalm.jpg

And where do you think Jafar as-saadiq [as] is from? What family?

And how do you think he received the title As-saadiq from both his opponents and allies?

19 minutes ago, Abu-Jafar Herz said:

And where do you think Jafar as-saadiq [as] is from? What family?

And how do you think he received the title As-saadiq from both his opponents and allies?

He was descendent of Maula Ali ( r.a ) and Hazrat Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Sidiqque !

I dont know very much about him but sadiq means truthful...and he was truthful .. we agree...

He was also the teacher of Imam Malik ....

I asked u a question brother ...

Why shias do matam on ashura ?

5 hours ago, Shawaiz Ali Khan said:

He was descendent of Maula Ali ( r.a ) and Hazrat Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Sidiqque !

I dont know very much about him but sadiq means truthful...and he was truthful .. we agree...

He was also the teacher of Imam Malik ....

I asked u a question brother ...

Why shias do matam on ashura ?

What does matam on ashura have anything remotely to do with why Imam jafar [as] should be followed or not? If you want to speak about matam we can after we finish our discussion on Imam jafar [as].

My question to you is this, when Imam jafar [as] quoted a hadith, what do you think his "sanad" was?

18 hours ago, Abu-Jafar Herz said:

What does matam on ashura have anything remotely to do with why Imam jafar [as] should be followed or not? If you want to speak about matam we can after we finish our discussion on Imam jafar [as].

My question to you is this, when Imam jafar [as] quoted a hadith, what do you think his "sanad" was?

Assalamwalekum Brother,

Brother I dont know much about Imam Jafar Al Sadiq..

I had only been knowing his hadeethes in Al Kuttub Al Sittah ...

Our topic was Imam Ali not Jafar Al Sadiq !

2 hours ago, Shawaiz Ali Khan said:

Assalamwalekum Brother,

Brother I dont know much about Imam Jafar Al Sadiq..

I had only been knowing his hadeethes in Al Kuttub Al Sittah ...

Our topic was Imam Ali not Jafar Al Sadiq !

Imam Jafar as-saadiq [as] was a scholar from Ahlul Bayt, and was their leader at the time. Who do you think taught Imam jafar [as] hadith about his grandfather Muahmmad [saw]?

MashAllah! A very productive discussions and yes a very decent one except for on guy going nuts against Imam Jafar (rah). My dear brother,Imam Jafar (rah) was pious scholar of islam,revered by both sunni and shia schools of thought,he is the teacher of Imam Malik and Hanifa (rah) both leading schools of jurisprudence in Sunni school of thought and Also,the compiler of Jafari jurisprudence followed by shia school of thought. As,for muwaiya (i am a sunni and i dont know if i should put "ra" here,lol) the discussion you guys have done is very civil and its very productive guyss

1 hour ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

As,for muwaiya (i am a sunni and i dont know if i should put "ra" here,lol) 

Let me help you brother with 2 hadith and you can make your own decision about ra for Muawiya:

Zirr reported:
'Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.    
Sahih Muslim » The Book of Faith 
Book 1, Hadith 146

Amir b. Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported on the authority of his father that Muawiya b. Abi Sufyan appointed Sa'd as the Governor and said:
What prevents you from abusing Abu Turab (Hadrat 'Ali), whereupon be said: It is because of three things which I remember Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said about him that I would not abuse him and even if I find one of those three things for me, it would be more dear to me than the red camels. I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) say about 'Ali as he left him behind in one of his campaigns (that was Tabuk). 'Ali said to him: Allah's Messenger, you leave me behind along with women and children. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to him: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there is no prophethood after me. And I (also) heard him say on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person who loves Allah and his Messenger, and Allah and his Messenger love him too. He (the narrator) said: We had been anxiously waiting for it, when he (the Holy Prophet) said: Call 'Ali. He was called and his eyes were inflamed. He applied saliva to his eyes and handed over the standard to him, and Allah gave him victory. (The third occasion is this) when the (following) verse was revealed: "Let us summon our children and your children." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) called 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family.
Sahih Muslim » The Book of the Merits of the Companions 
Book 44, Hadith 50

Muawiya nursed a grudge against Imam Ali...

Sunnis do not harbor hatred towards Imam Ali (as).  Many Sunni historians and scholars denounced Muawiya and his actions against the family of Ahlul Bayt (as).  In addition, many Sunni writers wrote about the tragedy of Karbala in profound ways, and the Sufi Sunnis attribute the suffering of Imam Husayn (as) inherent in the proliferation of the "growth of the soul" (Schimmel). Sana'i one of the greatest and most prolific Sufi poets wrote: 

Your religion is your Husayn, greed and wish are your pigs and dogs
  You kill the one, thirsty, and nourish the other two. (Schimmel n.p.)

He also called Imam Husayn (as) the "prototype of the Shahid"

Do not conflate modern interpretations of a politicized Islam to be the fundamentals of Sunni Islam. One of the great Sunni Sheikhs warned against Ibn Abdul Wahhab's declaration of visiting the Prophet (saw)'s grave to be "shirk," the sheikh called Muslims to denounce this ideology and separate themselves from it.

Bismilahi Rahmani Arrahim

Salamu Alaikum All

I have not seen any sunni muslim hating Ali RA or cursing him Ali is the fourth khalif of islam, he is the cousin of the prophet SAW and son in law, he had never ever worshiped an idol unlike all other sahabat of the prophet, he is the father of the two greatest of all world youngtsers Hassan and Hussein RA.

so please we sunnis like Ali and all other Sahabat of the prophet

I'm a bit late to see and reply this.

Shia/Sunni blah blah blah...

Sunnis never hate Hazrat Ali, a bogus fact propagated by people like you to create a rift amongst us.

First of all, we are muslims secondly belonging to any background we always had a great respect for Hazrat Ali(R.A)/ Maula Ali. Dont you know the meaning of darood shareef which includes Hazrat Ali, Hazrat Imam Husain, Hazrat Imam Hasan even the whole family(Ahlul-Bait). see the translation....

O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

Regarding Muaviyah, We never ever can compare with Ahle-Bait. And we always cursed Yazid and the people who betrayed Hazrat Imam Hussain and took part in his martyrdom.

Now coming to enemies of Hazrat Ali, who were those?

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2011 at 4:08 AM, laiba said:

Why do we sunnis hate imam ali?

Because you guys did not listen to Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.!