Sign in to follow this  
naser1h2o

Farsi Noha

Salam

I want to find a Noha in Farsi to read at Majlis this Sunday

Can someone please guide me to a link or send me a Faris Noha, which is about 5 minutes long. I would also like an ENGLISH PHONETIC translation of this Noha as I cann't read Farsi.

If you have an ENGLISH TRANSLATION of this Noha, that would be brilliant

Thankyou for your help

Naser

Edited by naser1h2o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Verdicts & final judgement of whom? Is there a possibility that those verdicts & judgements be wrong? Or you're specifically talking about the verdicts & judgements of "Rasikhoona fil ilm"?
    • if four witnesses accused of stealing, you declared innocence, were innocent, but the witnesses were your enemies, is that a fair judgement?. The judge would not know, as the witnesses looked just like you. This happens around the world daily. Your statement is incorrect, it would not be a fair judgement, it would appear to be one, similar to how western politicians use this same concept to invade nations. It is a fair judgement according to their criteria. But those on the receiving end find it abysmal. The reason why you prefer B&W situations, because your mind prefers order and thus it is too simplistic in nature to consider options as it requires critical thinking. This is general for a majority of human beings, as there are too many variables in all cases including the B&W ones. Hence, if one were to analyse religion, its majority is based around this B&W concept, as order is preferred over disordered, especially in regards to the whole, even if we have collateral damage.
    • W Salam لا یستوی اصحاب النار و اصحاب الجنة، اصحاب الجنة هم الفائزون فما ذا بعد الحق الا الضلال قد تبین الرشد من الغی For God, everything is black and white It is for us, ignorant human beings, that gray areas exist, temporarily of course. ان تتقوا الله یجعل لکم فرقانا If you maintain Taqwa, you have black and white distinction in this life; and if not, it will be on the day of judgment, the day of distinction. هذا یوم الفصل جمعناکم و الاولین  
    • Either place right over left or left over right both mean cross legged. However, in Pakistan and India while people sit on the ground, they fold their legs like in yoga people do, but this is not exactly like Yoga but more relaxed, I think, I have to ask this question from my Maraja as well.