#1 abbas1214

abbas1214
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

AoA ,
Ya Ali a.s Madad.
I have a question Regarding Ali un Walli Ullah in Tashahud. can we say it or not....? because i have some information in favor of Ali un Walli ullah. and try to comment in the light of Quran and Qool e Masoom not only base of fatwa because i have some fatawa in favour of Ali un walli ullah as well .......

#2 Mughal1

Mughal1
  • Basic Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:32 AM

WS

Have you seen the follwoing thread to see if it is of any help towards understanding of proper islam properly?

http://www.shiachat....s-in-the-world/

#3 siraatoaliyinhaqqun

siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Abd Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Religion:12 Aimma masomeen a.s
  • Interests:Loving Mohammad wa Aale Mohammad

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:43 AM

Bro wasalam

when u have Quran, ahadis in favour of ali an wali ullah in tashuud then u should recite it. Oppose them if they tell u it's wrong.

Lemme ask u something; even I have ayaat, ahadis in favour of reciting all names of 12 imams and reciting lanat on their enemies within tashud, qiyam, ruku, sujood, etc. Just that people are waiting for 12 th imam a.s. And still have doubts about the first imam a.s.

It's just that everyone has their own knowledge and marefath and in the end it is we who shall be questioned for our deeds.

I tell u again; people who say ali an wali Allah makes salat batil are wrong and people who say Ali an wali Allah is wajib are also wrong.

For mutaqeen Allah azwj says In Quran: kalematut taqwa lazimatau...

Ya Ali Madad

#4 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts
  • Interests:Tabarra.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:10 AM

I tell u again; people who say ali an wali Allah makes salat batil are wrong and people who say Ali an wali Allah is wajib are also wrong.

The problem in Pakistan is that now even Shias are extremists like wahabis and giving kufr / munafiq fatawa on each other, especially the pseduo non-usuli's are very fiery in this particular issue of tashahud as put by the OP. Its very sad to see juhalaa here in Pakistan directing the affairs of religion, but its a jahil nation anyway.

#5 Al-Afasy

Al-Afasy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

(salam) (bismillah)

This is what Syed Al Sistani (HA) says about it:

§ Question : Is it allowed to recite ali un vali Allah in Tashahhud?

§ Answer : Although it is desirable to witness on the guardianship (wilayat) of Imam Ali after witnessing on the prophethood of the Prophet but as a measure of obligatory precaution, one should not witness on the guardianship of Imam Ali in prayer. Meaning, the obligatory precaution is that ‘Ashhadul ann alian waliullah’ should not be said in tashahhud.

(wasalam)

#6 alialiali

alialiali

question me and you'll question your faith

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

Bro wasalam

when u have Quran, ahadis in favour of ali an wali ullah in tashuud then u should recite it. Oppose them if they tell u it's wrong.

Lemme ask u something; even I have ayaat, ahadis in favour of reciting all names of 12 imams and reciting lanat on their enemies within tashud, qiyam, ruku, sujood, etc. Just that people are waiting for 12 th imam a.s. And still have doubts about the first imam a.s.

It's just that everyone has their own knowledge and marefath and in the end it is we who shall be questioned for our deeds.

Ya Ali Madad

i agree with this what you have said there, whether be it the name itself or the recitation of Ali in waliullah, shaq e Ali (as) should be somthing shias should not have, people who say, saying Ali (as) in tashud makes namaz batil, this is shaq e Ali (as) you should know Ali (as) is salaah itself, why you scared of saying it?

People that say it is only in ONE PLACE in salaah as in tashud and saying this is WAJIB, this is Shaq e Ali (as) and shaq on the salaah itself too. Ali in wali ullah is wajib everywhere and not confined in one place within salaah, some would even say its higher then wajib.

Ali (as) is salaah..

don't correct me if i seem wrong lol

Edited by alialiali, 16 January 2011 - 01:10 PM.

#7 Yasoob Al Deen

Yasoob Al Deen

Terminated

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:19 PM

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmetuAllahi wa barekato.

It is a bidah to recite the third shahada or any other statement in the Adhaan. It was not practiced by the Aimmah, aleyhum assalam. All the evidence to support such a practice is weak or found in non-Shia books of ahadeeth. It is also condemned by the classical Ulema. The excuse that it is permissible to recite with the intention that it is not part of Adhaan is unacceptable because the classical Ulema have condemned it. They have not accepted the lame excuse that just because it's true that it is somehow permissible to recite it. One cannot edit the ibdadaat without permission from the Ulema.

Read http://revivingalisl...nd-iqaamah.html

Peace.

Edited by Perseverance, 16 January 2011 - 01:20 PM.

#8 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

(salam)
As per Fatwa of Sayyed Sistani (that has been posted on SC previously),

Ali an Wali Ullah is not part of the Tashahud. So, you cannot recite it in Tashahud.

However, Sayyid Sistani allows the recitation of Ali un Wali Ullah in adhan or iqamah as long as you are aware that it is not wajib

Ayatullah Sistani's Fatwa

928. Ash hadu anna Amiral Mu'minina 'Aliyyan Waliyyullah ( I testify that the Commander of the faithful, Imam Ali is the vicegerent of Allah) is not a part of either Adhan or Iqamah. But it is preferable that it is pronounced after Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulul lah with the niyyat of Qurbat

http://sistani.org/l...ra&eid=3&aid=40

Other references:
http://www.shiachat....-in-namaz-azan/

#9 abbas1214

abbas1214
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:15 PM

Bro wasalam

Ya Ali Madad

I m 100% agreed with ur opinion ....... but now in these days Some of our Marajay And Mujtahid saying and also giving verdict regarding Ali Un Wallah in Tashahud is not allowed. and if u say Ali un walli ullah in Tashahud ur Namaz will b considered Batil..................

#10 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • 23,509 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

(salam)

I m 100% agreed with ur opinion ....... but now in these days Some of our Marajay And Mujtahid saying and also giving verdict regarding Ali Un Wallah in Tashahud is not allowed. and if u say Ali un walli ullah in Tashahud ur Namaz will b considered Batil..................

I don't think the laws have changed. :unsure: We have never recited Ali un Wali Ullah in the Salah because it was never been part of Tashahud or in other Salah related activity (like ruku, sujud, qiyam) . Do some of you say Ali un Wali Ullah in Tashahud? When exactly do you say it? What dua do you recite?

#11 abbas1214

abbas1214
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

(salam)

I don't think the laws have changed. :unsure: We have never recited Ali un Wali Ullah in the Salah because it was never been part of Tashahud or in other Salah related activity (like ruku, sujud, qiyam) . Do some of you say Ali un Wali Ullah in Tashahud? When exactly do you say it? What dua do you recite?

u r right laws are same.... thats y i m saying why we r not saying Ali un walli ullah now ....... because i have some references infact Qool e Masoom regarding Ali un Walli Ullah ..... They used to say Ali un Wallli ullah in Tashahud ....... i m not sure regarding these aqwaal but i just want to confirm if anybody can help me out to confirm these Aqwal e Masoomeens .......

#12 Bhooka_Bhairiya

Bhooka_Bhairiya

Ayatullah Talibani

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Religion:EX most hard core usooli

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:49 PM

(salam)

Sister, you have no idea how bad the situation is in Pakistan. Here, check out these videos of deviant clerics reciting majlis/lecture and saying from the pulpit that aliun waliullah in tashahud is obligatory.

#13 siraatoaliyinhaqqun

siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Abd Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:05 PM

Inshallah I will present some ahadis that the tashud has not been fixed(limited) by masoomeen asws. It's not an issue to fight about because whoever fought against Ali an wali Allah got destroyed. Yazeed for e.g.

Ya Ali Madad

#14 muhibb-ali

muhibb-ali

ALI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • Religion:Muhibb
  • Interests:Quran
    Hadees

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

Salam

Refer to the site www.shahadat-e-salisa.com for more with references and scan copies from the books.

Quoting a few points from the above site.

1) Taking the Names of Imams (as) in Namaz:
ÞÇá ÍáÈí áå ÇÓãí ÇáÇ ÆãÉ Ýì ÇáÕáæٰÉ¡ ÞÇá ÇÌãáåã

Halabi asked Imam Jafar As Sadiq (as) “Can the names of Imams (as) be said in Namaz?”

Imam Sadiq (as) replied saying: “Say them beautifully”.

[Ref: Man la Yahzarul Faqih Vol: 1 Pg: 208 / Tehzeeb ul Ahkaam]

2) What to recite in Qunoot and Tashahhud of Namaz:
ÞáÊ áÇÈí ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Ãí ÔíÁ ÃÞæá Ýí ÇáÊÔåÏ æ ÇáÞäæÊ¿ ÞÇá Þá ÈÃÍÓä ãÇ ÚáãÊ ÝÅäå áæ ßÇä ãæÞäÇð áåáß ÇáäÇÓ

Some one asked Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) as to what is to be recited in the qunoot and Tashahhud of Namaz.

Imam Replied saying: “Recite that seems best, if this would have been fixed (as to what is to be recited) then people would have been perished”.

[Ref: Furu-e-Kaafi Vol: 3 Pg: 337 & Khulasat-al-Haqaiq vol: 1 pg: 255]

3) Minimum Recital in Tashahhud:
ÓÇáÊ ÇÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Úä ÃÏäí ãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÇáÊÔåÏ¡ ÞÇá ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä

Some one asked Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) as to what is the minimum zikr to be recited in the Tashahhud of Namaz.

Imam (as) replied saying: “Recite Shahadatain” i.e. 2 shahadat.

[Ref: Furu-e-Kaafi Vol: 3 Pg: 337]

#15 siraatoaliyinhaqqun

siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Abd Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:36 AM

Thanx bro muhibb,

and if some members can pull out those tashauds with aimma asws's names in our books then it would be great.

Ya Ali Madad

#16 muhibb-ali

muhibb-ali

ALI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
    Hadees

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:24 AM

Tashahhud of Imam Ali Raza (as) in Namaz:
......ÇÔåÏ Çä áÇ Çáå ÇáøÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æ ÇÔåÏ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð ÚÈÏå æ ÑÓæáå..... ÇÔåÏ Çäß äÚã ÇáÑøÈø æ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð äÚã ÇáÑøÓæá æ Çäø ÚáíÇð äÚã Çáãæáíٰ ..... Çááåã Õáí Úáíٰ ãÍãøÏò ÇáãÕØÝíٰ æ Úáí ÇáãÑÊÖíٰ æ ÝÇØãÉ ÇáÒøåÑÇÁ æ ÇáÍÓä æÇáÍÓíä æ Úáíٰ ÇáÇÆãÉ ÇáÑøÇÔíÏíä ãä Âá Øٰå æ íÇÓíä

...... I bear witness that no god but Allah alone with no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.....I bear witness that you are the best Lord and that Muhammad is the best Messenger and that Ali is the Best Wali..... O Allah sends Blessings on Muhammad Al Mustafa and Ali Morteza and Fatima Az Zehra and Hassan and Hussein, and the Imam’s from the progeny of Taha and Yaseen.

[Ref: Fiqh Ar-Raza Pg: 108-109 / Mustadrak-ul-Wasail, Book of Prayers, Chapter: 2 (Tashahhud)]

Tashahhud of Imam Jafar As Sadiq (as):
....ÇÔåÏ Çä áÇ Çáå ÇáøÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æ ÇÔåÏ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð ÚÈÏå æ ÑÓæáå .... ÇÔåÏ Çäß äÚã ÇáÑøÈø æ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð äÚã ÇáÑøÓæá æ Çäø ÚáíÇð äÚã ÇáæÕí æ äÚã ÇáÇãÇã.....

...... I bear witness that no god but Allah alone with no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.....I bear witness that you are the best Lord and that Muhammad is the best Messenger and that Ali is the Best Wasi and Imam.....

[Ref: Fiqh-e-Majlisi Pg: 29]

Above is taken from http://www.shahadat-...hahhud-of-namaz
The link also has the scanned copies of the books for the above 2 Tashahhud

#17 Syed Demanding

Syed Demanding

آزاد خیال پاگل

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Religion:شیعہ اثنا عشری
  • Interests:عشق علی

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:27 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Fiqh e Raza [as] ÝÞÀ ÑÖÇ (Ú

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3x_-4sS92c

Here's what al- Khoie [rah] has said about the book:

Ëã Çäå ãÚ ÇáÛÖ Úä ÌãíÚ ãÇ ÐßÑäÇå ÝÇä Ýí ÇáßÊÇÈ ÞÑÇÆä ÞØÚíÉ ÊÏá Úáì ÚÏã ßæäå áãËá ãæáÇäÇ ÇáÑÖÇ " Ú " Èá åæ ÑÓÇáÉ ÚãáíÉ ÐßÑÊ ÝíåÇ ÇáÝÊÇæì æÇáÑæÇíÇÊ ÈÚäæÇä ÇáÇÝÊÇÁ ßãÇ íÙåÑ áãä íáÇÍÙå ßíÝ æÇßËÑ ÑæÇíÇÊå ÇãÇ ÈÚäæÇä Ñæí æÑÇæí æäÍæåãÇ¡ æÇãÇ äÞá Úä ÇáÑæÇÉ ÎÕæÕÇ Ýí ÂÎÑ ÇáßÊÇÈ ÝÇäå íäÞá Ýíå ßËíÑÇ Úä ÇÈä ÇÈí ÚãíÑ æÒÑÇÑÉ æÇáÍáÈí æÕÝæÇä æãÍãÏ Èä ãÓáã æãäÕæÑ æÛíÑåã. Úáì Çä Ýíå ÚÈÇÑÇÊ íÞÈÍ ÕÏæÑåÇ Úä ÇáÇãÇã " Ú " äÙíÑ Þæáå ÌÚáäí Çááå ãä ÇáÓæÁ ÝÏÇß æÞæáå Ýí ÈÇÈ ÇáÞÏÑ ÕÝ áí ãäÒáÊíä ÝÇä åÐÇ ÇáÞæá ÙÇåÑ Ýí Ìåá ÇáÞÇÆá æåæ ãÓÊÍíá Ýí ÍÞ ÇáÇãÇã " Ú " Åáì ÛíÑ Ðáß æÞÏ äÞá ÌãáÉ ãäåÇ Ýí ÇáãÓÊÏÑß ãÚ Çäå ÐßÑ Ýíå ãä ÇáÇÍßÇã ÇáãÊäÇÞÖÉ æãÇ íÎÇáÝ ãÐåÈ ÇáÔíÚÉ ÈßËíÑ æÍãáåÇ Úáì ÇáÊÞíÉ ÈÏíåí ÇáÝÓÇÏ áãÇ æÑÏ Ýí åÐÇ ÇáßÊÇÈ ÇíÖÇ ããÇ íÎÇáÝåÇ Èá ÊßÐíÈåã æÇáÇÒÑÇÁ Úáíåã ßãÇ Ýí ÇáãÊÚÉ æÇáÇáÊÒÇã ÈÇáÊÝÕíá ÈÃä ÈÚÖ ÇáßÊÇÈ ÇãáÇÁ ãäå " Ú " æÈÚÖå ÇáÂÎÑ áÇÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÚíÓì ÇáÇÔÚÑí æÇä ãæÇÑÏ ÇáÊÞíÉ Ýí ÇáßÊÇÈ ÅäãÇ åí ÝíãÇ ÓãÚ ãäå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÊßáÝ Ýí ÊßáÝ æÞæá ÈáÇ Úáã åÐÇ ßáå ãÇ íÑÌÚ Åáì äÝÓ ÇáßÊÇÈ¡ æÞÏ ÇÌÇÏ ÕÇÍÈ ÇáÝÕæá Ýí ÈÚÖ ãÇ ÇÝÇÏå åäÇ ÝáíÑÇÌÚ ÅÐä ÝÞÏ ÍÞ ÇáÞæá Çäå áæ ÇäíØÊ ÇáÇÍßÇã ÇáÔÑÚíÉ ÈãËá åÐå ÇáãÏÇÑß ÝÈíä ÇíÏíäÇ ÇáÈÎÇÑí æãÓäÏ ÇÍãÏ æÕÍíÍ ãÓáã æÚáì åÐÇ ÝÚáì ÇáÝÞå ÇáÓáÇã

ãÕÈÇÍ ÇáÝÞÇåÉ ãä ÊÞÑíÑ ÈÍË ÇáÇÓÊÇÐ ÇáÇßÈÑ ÂíÉ Çááå ÇáÚÙãì ÇáÍÇÌ ÇáÓíÏ ÃÈæ ÇáÞÇÓã ÇáãæÓæí ÇáÎæÆí//Ì 1 // Õ 16//ØÈÚ äÌÝ ÇÔÑÝ

In short: This book is not reliable!

(wasalam)

#18 siraatoaliyinhaqqun

siraatoaliyinhaqqun

Abd Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:30 AM

Yeah ^^^

the authencity of the book has been discussed on that website. Anyway khoei is dead and so his opinion. And the latest news is that his own student contradicted him and says that book is authentic.

Ya Ali Madad

#19 doobybrother

doobybrother

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Religion:Islam, muhib

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

And the latest news is that his own student contradicted him and says that book is authentic.

really?! who is that student?
I don't believe any scholar has termed this book authentic.

#20 macisaac

macisaac

واقفي

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,701 posts
  • Religion:الإسلام
  • Interests:Loving my Queen

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:01 PM

Fiqh ar-Rida (as) eh? No, I don't think it can really be argued it's actually the book of the Imam (as) himself . You don't think if such a book existed that the Shi`a would have kept it and referred to it as a strong, even the strongest, authority for fiqh hadiths, when in fact this book was unknown (meaning in terms of it being considered the work of an Imam) until sometime during the Safawid era? Or how about the fiqhi positions in it that contradict the well known positions of our sect, such as it saying that it is permissible to wash the feet in wudu? Now, that said, I don't think it's a forgery as such, it's just not really a credible attribution to an Imam. Much more likely it is actually a risalat of Shaykh Saduq's father or of the heretic ash-Shamalghani (prior to his going astray).

Anyhow, if folks are insistent on reciting their tashahhud from it, then at least they should be consistent and actually recite it as it says in it, and not just snipping out the sentence they want and then building a new tashahhud around that. That is, in the second rak`at, they would recite this:

بسم الله وبالله، والحمد لله، والاسماء الحسنى كلها لله، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، وأشهد أن محمدا عبده ورسوله، أرسله بالحق بشيرا ونذيرا بين يدي الساعة.

and in the third or fourth raka`t, they would recite this:

بسم الله وبالله، والحمد لله، والاسماء الحسنى كلها لله، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، وأشهد أن محمدا عبده ورسوله، أرسله بالحق بشيرا ونذيرا بين يدي الساعة، التحيات لله، والصلوات الطيبات الزاكيات، الغاديات الرائحات، التامات (3) الناعمات، المباركات الصالحات لله، ما طاب وزكا، وطهر ونما، وخلص فلله (4)، وما خبث فلغير الله.
أشهد أنك نعم الرب، وأن محمدا نعم الرسول، وأن عليا (5) نعم المولى، وأن الجنة حق، والنار حق، والموت حق، والبعث حق، وأن الساعة آتية لا ريب فيها، وأن الله يبعث من في القبور (6).
الحمد لله الذي هدانا لهذا وما كنا لنهتدي لولا أن هدانا الله، اللهم صلى على محمد وآل محمد، وبارك على محمد وآل محمد، وارحم محمدا وآل محمد، أفضل ما صليت وباركت وترحمت وسلمت على إبراهيم وآل إبراهيم في العالمين إنك حميد مجيد (7).
اللهم صلى على محمد المصطفى، وعلي المرتضى، وفاطمة الزهراء، والحسن و الحسين، وعلى الائمة الراشدين من آل طه وياسين، اللهم صل على نورك الانور، وعلى حبلك الاطول، وعلى عروتك الاوثق، وعلى وجهك الاكرم، وعلى جنبك الاوجب، و على بابك الادنى، وعلى مسلك (1) الصراط، اللهم صلى على الهادين المهديين، الراشدين الفاضلين، الطيبين الطاهرين، الاخيار الابرار.
اللهم صلى على جبرائيل، وميكائيل، وإسرافيل، وعزرائيل، وعلى ملائكتك المقربين، وأنبيائك المرسلين، ورسلك أجمعين، من أهل السماوات والارضين (2)، وأهل طاعتك اكتعين (3)، واخصص محمدا صلى الله عليه وآله بأفضل الصلاة والتسليم، السلام عليك أيها النبي ورحمة الله وبركاته، السلام عليك وعلى أهل بيتك الطيبين، السلام علينا (4) وعلى عباد الله الصالحين.

Are they saying all of the above? And also, to continue being consistent, they'd better drop the third shahada from their adhan and iqama, since this book doesn't include it when it lists them.

#21 Jihad-Fadak

Jihad-Fadak

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts
  • Religion:Muslim.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:31 PM

asalamou aleykoum wb,

Cheikh Yassir Al-Habib (ha) approves. He is very cultivated, he is very intelligent, he is very coherent, he is very rational, he studied the Sunna perfectly.

Cheikh (ha) must have a very good reason (Sunna; the books of seyyed Al-Koulayni(ri), al-Majlissi (ri), Tusi (ri), moufid (ri), etc, l'Ayatollah Muhammad Hussein Shirazi (ri), etc,). Wa Allahoua'lem.

Edited by Jihad-Fadak, 17 January 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#22 Yasoob Al Deen

Yasoob Al Deen

Terminated

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmetuAllahi wa barekato.

928. Ash hadu anna Amiral Mu'minina 'Aliyyan Waliyyullah ( I testify that the Commander of the faithful, Imam Ali is the vicegerent of Allah) is not a part of either Adhan or Iqamah. But it is preferable that it is pronounced after Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulul lah with the niyyat of Qurbat

Where is the evidence that ti is "mustahhab"? The great Shaykh at-Taa'ifa said:
أنه ليس من فضيلة الأذان و لإكمال فصوله
Translation: It is not from amongst the faDeelah (recommended parts) of Adhaan and it doesn't make it more complete (Kaamil)
Source: Al-Tusi, Al-MabsooT fee Fiqh Al-Imaamiyyah, vol. 1, pg. 99

1) Taking the Names of Imams (as) in Namaz:
قال حلبي له اسمي الا ئمة فى الصلوٰة، قال اجملهم

Halabi asked Imam Jafar As Sadiq (as) “Can the names of Imams (as) be said in Namaz?”

Imam Sadiq (as) replied saying: “Say them beautifully”.

[Ref: Man la Yahzarul Faqih Vol: 1 Pg: 208 / Tehzeeb ul Ahkaam]

This is in the chapter
بَابُ دُعَاءِ قُنُوتِ الْوَتْرِ
Need I say more?

2) What to recite in Qunoot and Tashahhud of Namaz:
قلت لابي جعفر عليه السلام أي شيء أقول في التشهد و القنوت؟ قال قل بأحسن ما علمت فإنه لو كان موقناً لهلك الناس

Some one asked Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) as to what is to be recited in the qunoot and Tashahhud of Namaz.

Imam Replied saying: “Recite that seems best, if this would have been fixed (as to what is to be recited) then people would have been perished”.

[Ref: Furu-e-Kaafi Vol: 3 Pg: 337 & Khulasat-al-Haqaiq vol: 1 pg: 255]

3) Minimum Recital in Tashahhud:
سالت ابا جعفر عليه السلام عن أدني ما يجزي من التشهد، قال الشهادتين

Some one asked Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) as to what is the minimum zikr to be recited in the Tashahhud of Namaz.

Imam (as) replied saying: “Recite Shahadatain” i.e. 2 shahadat.

Fail. Neither of these ahadeeth permit reciting the 3rd shahada in the Adhaan. The second one is simply talking about reciting the minimum in tashahhud which is shahadatayn and salawaat. Longer tashahhuds can be found here: http://www.tashayyu....od-of-tashahhud

Peace.

Edited by Perseverance, 17 January 2011 - 02:18 PM.

#23 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • 23,509 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

(salam)

Where is the evidence that ti is "mustahhab"? The great Shaykh at-Taa'ifa said:
أنه ليس من فضيلة الأذان و لإكمال فصوله
Translation: It is not from amongst the faDeelah (recommended parts) of Adhaan and it doesn't make it more complete (Kaamil)
Source: Al-Tusi, Al-MabsooT fee Fiqh Al-Imaamiyyah, vol. 1, pg. 99

It is not wajib but the scholars has allowed it to be recited. I've posted the links above and I am reproducing his rulings below.

And this is only for the followers of Ayatullah Sistani.

Iqamah

It is highly recommended for a man and a woman to say Adhan before offering daily obligatory prayers.
Iqamah consists of the following 17 sentences:

Allahu Akbar (Allah is greater than any description) two times;
Ash hadu an la ilaha illal lah two times;
Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasu lul lah two times;
Hayya'alas Salah two times;
Hayya'alal Falah two times;
Hayya'ala Khayril 'Amal two times;
Qadqa matis Salah two times;
Allahu Akbar two times;
La ilaha illal lah one time.

Note: Ash hadu anna Amiral Mu'minina Aliyyan Waliyyullah is not a part of either Adhan or Iqamah. But it is preferable that it is pronounced after Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulul lah with the Niyyat of Qurbat.

link http://sistani.org/l...ra&eid=3&aid=40

#24 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

حرقت لساني

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

(salam)

It is not wajib but the scholars has allowed it to be recited. I've posted the links above and I am reproducing his rulings below.

And this is only for the followers of Ayatullah Sistani.

(salam)

I'm also a bit currious as to how the majority of the ulama can say that it is preferable to recite it, surely the sunnah of rasulullah (pbuh) as mirrored by the Imams (as) is the pinacle of obtainig thawab? why then is a bid'ah 'preferable' (I assume preferable means better) to the way the ahlul bayt (as) used to recite it (and lets face it, the way imam Mahdi (as) is reciting it).

any info on that?

Edited by ShahHussain, 17 January 2011 - 03:06 PM.

#25 muhibb-ali

muhibb-ali

ALI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
    Hadees

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

Salam.

Minimum Recital in Tashahhud:
ÓÇáÊ ÇÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Úä ÃÏäí ãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÇáÊÔåÏ¡ ÞÇá ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä

Some one asked Imam Muhammad Baqir as to what is the minimum zikr to be recited in the Tashahhud of Namaz.

Imam replied saying: “Recite Shahadatain” i.e. 2 shahadat.

Do the Mujtahideen permit the recital of other longer tashahhud's in hadith's (which do not contain Shahadat-e-Saliisa)??

Following is taken from:
http://www.shahadat-...of-Fiqh-Ar-Raza

Authenticity of Fiqh Ar Raza - A Note

Tashahhud from Fiqh Ar-Raza

…ÇÔåÏ Çä áÇ Çáå ÇáøÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æ ÇÔåÏ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð ÚÈÏå æ ÑÓæáå … ÇÔåÏ Çäß äÚã ÇáÑøÈø æ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð äÚã ÇáÑøÓæá æ Çäø ÚáíÇð äÚã Çáãæáíٰ … Çááåã Õáí Úáíٰ ãÍãøÏò ÇáãÕØÝíٰ æ Úáí ÇáãÑÊÖíٰ æ ÝÇØãÉ ÇáÒøåÑÇÁ æ ÇáÍÓä æÇáÍÓíä æ Úáíٰ ÇáÇÆãÉ ÇáÑøÇÔíÏíä ãä Âá Øٰå æ íÇÓíä.

...... I bear witness that no god but Allah alone with no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.....I bear witness that you are the best Lord and that Muhammad is the best Messenger and that Ali is the Best Wali..... O Allah sends Blessings on Muhammad Al Mustafa and Ali Morteza and Fatima Az Zehra and Hassan and Hussein, and the Imam’s from the progeny of Taha and Yaseen.

This Tashahhud is quoted from Fiqh Ar Raza by Mirza Husain Noori in Mustadrak-ul-Wasail.

[Mustadrak-ul-Wasail, Book of Prayers, Chapter: 2 (Tashahhud)]

Fiqh Ar-Riza is the book which Imam Ali Raza (as) provided on request of Naseer-ud-Deen Ahmed bin Jafar bin Zaid bin Imam Zain Al-Abideen (as).

The original book was written in 200 Hijri which contained the writing of Imam Ali Raza (as) and the writings of other Narrators and was available in Mecca in the library of Allamah Sayed Ali Khan Shirazi. This was the true version of Fiqh Ar-Raza on which Allama Majlisi, Qaazi Ameer Husain and Faqih-e-AhleBait Sayed Muhammad Mehdi Behrul Uloom etc had shown full faith and declared it to be authentic.

Hence Allama Sayed Mehdi Husaini Qazwini in ‘As Sabik Az Zamiya’ writes regarding Fiqh Ar-Raza:

æ ÇÍßã ÈÍÌíÉ ÝÞå ÇáÑÖæì ﻷäå ãÚäì ÍÏíË ÞÏ Ñæì æ ÇÚÊãÏ ÇáÞæá Èå ÇáÝåÇãÉ ÈÍÑ ÇáÚáæã ÎÇáì ÇáÚáÇãÉ

Order the Hujjat (Proof) of Fiqh Ar Raza because its equivalent to narrated tradition and which was trusted by Behrul Uloom.

[Afisatal Muwaqqin Pg 225]

Allama Jazairi and Mirza Husain Noori (the writer of Mustadrak Al Wasail) have proved that many traditions from Fiqh Ar Raza have been quoted as it is in Man la Yahzarul Faqih and many laws of Fiqh on which no authentic reports were available were authenticated based on Fiqh Ar Raza.

Faqih-e-AhleBait (as) Sayed Muhammad Hashim Isfahani [1318 Hijri] writes:

“Verily Fiqh Ar Raza is such a book for which its proven that in case of conflicting narrations, if any narration is supported by any narration from Fiqh Ar Raza then that narration will stand proven and considered as strong.”

[Ref: Az-Zareeá fi Tasanef-us-Shia Vol.11 Pg.139]

The current copy of Fiqh Ar Raza which is available is mixed up containing narrations from the book ‘An Nawadir’ by Ahmed bin Muhammad Isa Ash’ari or from the book ‘At-Taqleef’ by Muhammad bin Ali Shalmagani.

But it is wrong to say that Fiqh Ar Raza is the book ‘At –Taqleef’ of Shalamagi, because Allamah Majlisi has written that the original version of Fiqh Ar Raza was written in 200 Hijri which was seen by Qaazi Ameer Husain in Mecca which had the date 200 Hijri written on it, while Shalmagani died in the year 329 Hijri and the book Fiqh Ar Raza was well known a century before Shalmagani.

And regarding the book of Shalmagani ‘At-Taqleef’, Husain bin Rooh has proved that only a few narrations in this book were incorrect and not the complete book and these few incorrect narrations have been highlighted in Bihar Al Anwar Vol:84 Pg:218.

But no one raised object on the Narration of Tashahhud in the book and on the other hand Faqih Sheikh Muhammad Husain Najafi in this book ‘Jawahir Al Kalaam Sharh Sharae Al Islam’ writes:

áæ ÞÑÁ ÇáÞÇÑí ÇáãÑæí Úä ÝÞå ÇáÑÖÇ Úáí Øæáå ÒíÇÏÊå Úáí ÎíÑ ÇÈí ÈÕíÑ áã íßä Èå ÈÇÓ

If one chooses to recite the complete Tashahhud as per Fiqh Ar Raza which is longer than the one narrated by Abu Baseer then also there is no objection in it.

[Jawahir Al Kalaam Sharh Sharae Al Islam Vol:3 Pg:346]

Sheikh Toosi writes:

ÇÈÇ ÇáÞÇÓã Úä ßÊÈ ÇÈä ÇÈí ÇáÚÒÇÞÑ ÈÚÏ ãÇ Ðã æ ÎÑÌÊ Ýíå ÇááÚäÉ ÝÞíá áå ßíÝ äÚãá ÈßÊÈå æ ÈíæÊäÇ ãäå ãáÇÁ ÞÇá ÇÞæá ÝíåÇ ãÇ ÞÇáå ÇÈæ ãÍãÏ ÇáÍÓä Èä Úáí ÎÐæÇ ãÇ (ÑææÇ) æ ÏÚæÇ ãÇ ÑÇæÇ

“After Shalmagani ibn Abi Azaqar was damned and cursed by Imam Az Zaman (atfs), Husain bin Rooh was asked ‘what do we do with his books which our houses are filled up with?’ He Replied saying ‘I will give you the answer which Imam Hasan Askari (as) has given that you take his (Shalmagani’s) earlier narrated traditions and leave is current opinions”

Sheikh Toosi says that Shalmagani ibn Abi Azaqar used to write a chapter of the book ‘At-Taqleef’ and presented it to Husain bin Rooh.

ÝÈÍßßå ÝÇÐÇ ÕÍ ÇáÈÇÈ ÎÑÌ ÝäÞáå æ ÇãÑäÇ ÈäÓÎå

Husain bin Rooh used to correct it and when that chapter was corrected he used to copy it down and order us to write it down. Also Husain bin Rooh send the book ‘At-Taqleef’ of Shalmagani ibn Abi Azaqar to the scholars of Qum and wrote to them:

ÇäÙÑæÇ Ýí åÐÇ ÇáßÊÇÈ Ýíå ÔíÁ íÎÇáÝßã ÝßÊÈæÇ ßáå ÕÍíÍ ÇáÇ æ Þæáå Ýí ÇáÕÇÚ

“See this book if it has anything against you. They replied saying everything is correct except for one thing said regarding a measurement is not correct.”

[Al Gaibah – Sheikh Toosi Pg: 240]

Its stated in Rijal-e-Kashi Pg: 268 that Shalmagani was known to be among the outstanding scholars of the shia’s.

His books were written before he adopted incorrect beliefs and hence Husain bin Rooh did not raise objection on his books.

Salam

Bul Bal Bul

Couple of quotes from our scholars:

Faqih-e-AhleBait(as) Sayed Ahmad Mustanabat:

Faqih-e-AhleBait (as) Sayed Ahmad Mustanabad say’s the following in his book “Al Qatra”

“I finish this chapter with that Tashahhud which Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) used to recite in Namaz because have heard from a few people that they are in denial of the Third Shahadah in Aazan and Iqamat, although Sheikh Tabrizi in his book “Ehtejaaj” has quoted the following hadees from Imam Jafar Sadiq (as)”;

ÞÇá ÇãÇã ÕÇÏÞ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã : ÇÐÇ ÞÇá ÇÍÏßã áÇ Çáå ÇáÇ Çááå ãÍãÏ ÑÓæá Çááå ÝáíÞá Úáí ÇãíÑ Çáãæãäíä æáí Çááå.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) says: “When any one from you says ‘La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadan Rasool Allah” then he must say ‘Alian Wali Allah’.

[Ref: Al-Ehtejaaj Vol: 1 Pg: 230 / Bihar Al Anwar Vol: 27 Hadees: 1]

Sayed Ahmad Mustanabat continues saying:

“This means that with the declaration of Tauheed and Risalat, the declaration of Wilayat of Imam Ali (as) should also be necessarily given. People are ignorant of the fact that based on the above hadees of Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) the declaration of the Wilayat of Imam Ali (as) is among the recommended acts (mustahabat) of Namaz.”

“Below I quote the Tashahhud of Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) because its meaning is very in depth and high and it’s very advantageous for those who think and ponder over it. This is quoted in the book “Fiqh-e-Majlisi” by Muhammad Taqi Majlisi and is as follows:

.....ÇÔåÏ Çä áÇ Çáå ÇáøÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æ ÇÔåÏ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð ÚÈÏå æ ÑÓæáå .... ÇÔåÏ Çäß äÚã ÇáÑøÈø æ Çäø ãÍãøÏÇð äÚã ÇáÑøÓæá æ Çäø ÚáíÇð äÚã ÇáæÕí æ äÚã ÇáÇãÇã

...... I bear witness that no god but Allah alone with no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.....I bear witness that you are the best Lord and that Muhammad is the best Messenger and that Ali is the Best Wasi and Imam.....

[Ref: Al-Qatra Vol: 1 Pg: 328, (URDU – al Qatra vol: 2 pg 92/93)]

(The urdu translation of the book is available online at ziyaraat.net/findbook.asp with the name 'manaqib Ahl-e-Bait(a.s.)')

Faqih-e-AhleBait(as) Sayed Muhammad Ali Tabatabai:

Faqih Sayed Muhammad Ali Tabatabai in his Tauziul Masail (book of laws) ‘Al-Qawaneen-ush-Shareeya’ says the following in permitting the recital of the Third Shahadah in Tashahhud of Namaz:

“It is permitted to recited the declaration of Wilayat of Amir-ul-Momineen (as) in Tashahhud after the declaration of Prophet hood of Messenger of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì based on what the Imam’s (as) have said.

[Ref: Al-Qawaneen-ush-Shareeya Vol: 1 Pg: 325/326]

Above is taken from the following link with scanned copies of the page from the books:
http://www.shahadat-...hahhud-of-namaz

Wassalam

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users