Orion

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

death to ahmed al hassan, may he die on the toilet, unless Allah has already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

may his followers be guided to the right path, ameen

Walaykum Salam wr wb, inshAllah your doing fine.

Excuse my ignorance. What is wr wb?

I do not want to pretend that I know than anyone. However, there are certain conclusions that I have reached and will just write them. You and others may agree or disagree.

Your writing has given me an impression that you indeed love the ahle bait and that you want to reach the truth. So do I. Now the question is, where do we differ?

Please excuse me if you find it rude. But still give it some deep thinking. It is my impression that people accept Mr. Ahmad al Hassan on the basis of dream and/or istakhara (their own or someone they are very close to). Then they fall in love with him.

Now one thing love or hate does is that it takes away the rationality. A loving person subconsciously does not want to see/hear/accept anything wrong in his/her beloved and always looks for arguments for his/her beloved. And believe me. When one’s heart tilts to one side, he can always find an argument for that side, and seriously believe that he is right and rest of the world is wrong. This is probably why Quran criticizes arguing but favours being reasonable.

The question is, can you rise above your feelings for Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and seriously scrutinize all the facts? There is no harm in trying. If he is right, you will still reach the same conclusion. If he is wrong, you will find the truthfulness.

Thats a big chunk of info which you have provided. The problem that I have with it is the fact that there is not a single narrations that you have provided to back it up. Any system which is man made will indeed lead to a failure. I will like to ask you a simple question, is there any country which is using democracy in its most rightful form at the moment?

OK.

This is a salafi attitude. Unless you can bring narration, you are wrong.

Two questions arise.

1. Is this an obviously right attitude?

I do not have any Quranic or hadith narration for following. If you have, please provide:

S=VT

Vf=Vi+at

Vf=ViT+1/2at2

E=mC2

So is it not obvious that something that our reasoning justifies can be true even if we have not found such narration for it. After all, man was ashraful makhlooqat before any divine script was sent down. This is accepted by entire human race except the salafis.

2. Is this attitude supported by Quran or ahl e bait?

In other words, does Quran and ahl e bait ask us to reject any statement unless we can find a quotation from Quran or Hadith directly supporting it?

Let us see what Quran says. (There are more than 50 ayat supporting it but I am quoting only one. For other ayats, please read my post above).

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) 3:118 We have indeed made the signs [thereof] clear unto you, if you would but use your reason.

Here we see that Allah wants us to use the grey cells of our brain to interpret the signs even if a narration is not immediately obvious.

As far as ahle bait are concerned, our first imam Hazrat Ali a.s has said

“Do not see who is talking, but consider what is he talking”.

In other words, matter or substance of a statement is far more important than mere quotation.

This is very understandable. Even Quran (and ahadiths) have made statement on some isolated incidence, and that ayat or hadith cannot be used on every occasion. Quran calls such ayats “mutashabehat” and warns against blindly following them. Hence I have written somewhere that crooked people look for ayats and ahadiths which strengthen their stand instead of looking for a consistent policy given by Quran and ahadiths.

Moreover, I have given examples from quran which point towards favouring a system that gives maximum freedom to human being.

You are definitely right about there being many fake mahdis out there. It is a sign of the mahdi him self that there will be many fakes around before the actual one. The thing we need to understand is the fact that Ahmad Al Hassan has come with the biggest proofs out there which are narrations from the Ahlul Bayt(as), these narrations will be available for you if you would like to look. No one is stoping you from using logic, the thing is that for an individual who uses his mind and is truthful to him self will definitely see the relations of Ahmad(as) and the narrations which he has provided to prove him self.

And what are those proofs and narrations from the Ahlul Bayt(as)?

Why do we not start from Hazrat Adam and go till our 12th Imam (ajf) to see how they proved their truthfulness?

One thing we see consistently is that these messengers have always had a history and no one doubted the family that they had come from. In other words, they had a history. Exception is Hazrat Adam a.s. But everyone present (I.e. Hazrat Eve:-D) knew his background. No prophet or imam had his ancestors doubted except Hazrat Maryam, but here also the doubt shed was complemented with the praise and acknowledgement for three members of her immediate family:

Maryam (Mary) 19:28 O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother a loose woman!"

We know the parents and family of all imams beyond any doubt. Moreover the prophets and imams spent long years within their people so they can judge their character. In sura e Younus, holy Prophet (saww) takes pride of this fact and uses this spending of time as an argument:

Yunus (Jonah)-10:16- Indeed. a whole lifetime have I dwelt among you ere this [revelation came unto me]: will you not, then, use your reason ?” [24] -

Whereas in Mr. Ahmad al Hassan’s case, we are not sure of his identity. Most people do not accept his claim of pedigree and even say that he is actually Sheikh (admittedly this may not be true). Nobody knows his mother. Nobody knows his brother or sister or wife or children. Even his own existence is doubted.

So as far as family and show of character is concerned, every infallible is different, actually opposite to Mr. Ahmad al Hassan.

As I have shown before, no infallible has claimed to prove his existence with dream or istakhara. So here also Mr. Ahmad al Hassan contradicts the pattern set by all infallible.

Firstly yes the Imam is merciful to Khomeini(R.A). The only thing is that Khomeini is still a person who is fallible, meaning he can make errors.

In last several hundred years, Mr. Ahmad al Hassan found only three scholars to praise and they also practiced haram things all their lives. Ayatollah Khomeini actually started Vilayat e Faqih and democracy in Iran, and made tens of millions of people to do his taqleed. So he was pioneer in three haram acts and responsible for almost entire shia nation practicing haram. Yet he deserved to be praised? Ironic. Don’t you think so?

Taqleed is not backed up any where in the Quran or Hadith, so whats the point in following an innovation like that. There are actually some narrations which go against it. For example,

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords

without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

"His enemies are the scholars of Taqleed, they will be under his

rulership in fear from his sword and his power,and for a want

from what he has" Yome Al-Khalas p.279 Besharat Al Islam p.297

the first narration tells us that taqleed is not permissible yet people still do it. What kind of system is this in which you copy people, doesnt make sense to me. The second narration just depicts that it will be those who give fatwas that will fight the mahdi. There are tons of narrations which depict that the scholars are the ones who will be fighting the mahdi and inshAllah ill post them for you if you would like. Anyways the topic was taqleed, and as I said its an innovation based on zero proof from Quran or Hadiths.

Dear brother. Please think of following:

1. There is no taqleed on usool e deen. This is what is haram.
  2. Taqleed is on furoo e deen only.
  3. Those who can gain enough knowledge to be able to find solution of religious problems, or those who can practice “ehtiyat”, do not do taqleed.
  4. Every mujtahid e jameush sharayat is fallible and no one copies or worship him. He can make mistake like any doctor can. Obviously, there is no taqleed when imam is present who cannot make mistake.
  5. Please tell me what should rest of the shias (which makes the vast majority) do at the time of occultation? Please come out with a practical solution.
  6. What do you do when a family member falls ill, or there is a court case, or you need a building erected? Do you try DIY (do it yourself) or go to an expert? Do not tell me you have never been to a doctor. If it is all right for you to go to an expert, why is it wrong for me? Come on my brother. See the logic.

I have just seen one book which is the monotheism of the wahabis which shatters there aqeeda and beliefs. Im very sure the Imam condemns the acts of the saudis. Soon time they will get what they deserve. But inshAllah ill try to find out some statement or speeches which the Imam has against the saudis. There time is coming very soon inshAllah.

Brother. Try to see the pattern instead of isolated example(s).

Ahmad Al Hassan(as) was the only one to give a fatwa on saddam when he wrote the Quran with blood. Ahmad Al Hassan(as) had asked many of the scholars in Iraq to do something, yet they stayed silent. Imam(as) had risked his life, and saddam and his people were after him. We can see from here that the Imam did more then just writing a book rather he put himself in danger.

I never heard of Mr. Ahmad al Hassan at the time of Saddam (Allah’s curse on Saddam). Nor did anyone I asked did. When did you first heard of him. Please ask your close, honest associates too.

Brother there are countless narrations from the Quran, Prophet, Ahlul Bayt which talk about istakhara and its importance on matters which are important.

But is there a narration or example from infallibles to identify their position based on istakhara? In my knowledge none till Mr. Ahmad al Hassan.

Honestly thats another question which I cannot answer. The other scholars should be accepting if they are so true, do you follow any of those scholars which are mentioned if you do then you should ask them why are they not accepting this, and get this matter over with once and for all. If you do want to debate this issue the ansars have a pal talk room, its called II The Savior II in which you can debate them and after put it on youtube showing how you have beat them, thats only if you could. Overall you can request the Imam(As) for something like that, I have no authority. Im just a mere servant for the cause of Aale Muhammed.

So am I brother. A very humble servant of my and your imam e zamana. The truest and real infallible and the only imam of our time. May he come soon and be happy with both of us. Ameen.

On the very front of www.the-savior.com we find the following:

And about Abu Baseer said: (("I told Al Sadiq, Ja'far Bin Mohammad (A.S), “O son of the Prophet, I once heard your father (A.S) saying that after the Qa'em there shall be twelve Imams”, and then he corrected, “He actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers (Shiite), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”)) Kamal Al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

If we look at the mood of this hadeeth, we immediately realize that imam a.s is playing down the importance of Mehdis. He says that “they are from our followers (Shiite), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”

Six points are very clear from this hadeeth:

1. Mehdis are from imam's followers, i.e. (Shiite), and not from Imam. Now count from Hazrat Salman Farsi to yourself. Mehdis will be from them. But do not count imams. Mehdis will not be from them.
    • If you think that Shiites are infallible, Mehdis will be infallible.
    • If you think Shiites are fallible, Mehdis will be fallible.
    • If you think that not having eeman and bay’at on Shiite is a great sin, then not having eeman and bay’at on Mehdis is also a great sin.
    • If you think not having eeman and bay’at on a Shiite is not a great sin, then not having eeman and bay’at on Mehdis is also not a great sin.

[*]Mehdis shall call upon people to support imam and identify their right. Full stop. Mehdis will be among the Shiites whose functions is supporting and identifying rights of imam. That is it.

[*]Imam specifically said that his father, also an imam “actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams”. This means Imam is asking very specifically not to call and address Mehdis as Imam.

[*]Out of respect and obedience to Imam Muhammad Baqar a.s and Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s., we should not call anyone we think as one of twelve Mehdis as “Imam”.

[*]Again out of respect and obedience to Imam Muhammad Baqar a.s and Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s., we should not consider anyone we think as one of twelve Mehdis as infallible like our Imams, but should consider them as fallible like imam’s followers (Shiite).

[*]May Allah protect us from considering any of the 12 Mehdis coming after 12 imams as Imam or infallible and thereby defying the clear directions of Imam Muhammad Baqar a.s and Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s.

Ameen

Abuzar

AssalamoAlaikoom,

Brother Abuzar. Any neutral person will testify that you have proved beyond doubt that Ahmedal Hasan is indeed not the rightful Yamani or Mehdi but merely a ploy by oil rich kings to harm the shiites of 12th Imam (a.s). It is continuation of Banu Umayya's and Banu Abbas's conspiracies.

Brother Ahmed 313, 9999fine and sister GreenLantern, May Almighty grant you wisdom and courage to see the truth and avoid the wrath of one and only imam e Qaim ajf of our time. I really think you may be hurting our imam's feeling. Ahmed 313 as you claim to be the humble servant of imam ajf, you should take the lead. Coming back to mainstream shiite-ism will be your great victory and will show your courage and wisdom.

salaam

sorry to come in but i find this upsurd

6. Ahmad Al Hassan(as) was the only one to give a fatwa on saddam when he wrote the Quran with blood. Ahmad Al Hassan(as) had asked many of the scholars in Iraq to do something, yet they stayed silent. Imam(as) had risked his life, and saddam and his people were after him. We can see from here that the Imam did more then just writing a book rather he put himself in danger.

1. i would like to see this fatwa

2. during those times it was more important to stay silent then go yelling around

A question for u, ahmad al hassan claims that there was a fatwa against him from sistani (ha) i want to see it.

death to ahmed al hassan, may he die on the toilet, unless Allah has already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

may his followers be guided to the right path, ameen

Well you need some serious help. May Allah guide you. You think youll bring people to your so called truth by swearing and cursing in the worst ways, I ll tell you one thing it is not attracting at all, and makes people actually run away from your cause/belief, so yeah your not attracting anyone. I recommend that you read the Quran once again and some specific hadiths by Ahlul Bayt on manners, something which you seem to be lacking. Again Ive seen those weird malangs like you in the streets of Pakistan so I would expect this nonsense from you.

Its fine,wr wb = wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Your writing has given me an impression that you indeed love the ahle bait and that you want to reach the truth. So do I. Now the question is, where do we differ?<br />

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

We differ on the issue of the Yamani (as) and who he really is. Also on specific issues such as taqleed following scholars. Also the belief in 12 Mahdis as mentioned in the will of the prophet Muhammedصلى الله عليه وآله. I believe those are the major differences which I can see at the moment.</p>

<div>

Please excuse me if you find it rude. But still give it some deep thinking. It is my impression that people accept Mr. Ahmad al Hassan on the basis of dream and/or istakhara (their own or someone they are very close to). Then they fall in love with him.<br />

Now one thing love or hate does is that it takes away the rationality. A loving person subconsciously does not want to see/hear/accept anything wrong in his/her beloved and always looks for arguments for his/her beloved. And believe me. When one’s heart tilts to one side, he can always find an argument for that side, and seriously believe that he is right and rest of the world is wrong. This is probably why Quran criticizes arguing but favours being reasonable.<br />

The question is, can you rise above your feelings for Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and seriously scrutinize all the facts? There is no harm in trying. If he is right, you will still reach the same conclusion. If he is wrong, you will find the truthfulness.

</div>

I totally agree with you on this matter. It is indeed very important for us to be using reason, as the verses you have posted earlier put a great emphasis on it. Ahmad (as) has told us to do the same by not following anything blindly. To be honest, I dont find anything else to be legitimate, specifically the belief of taqleed(imitation of fallible individuals). Also using logic and seeing that the whole world will be against the 12th imam(as) it doesnt make sense for any scholars to be leading us to him because many of them have millions of followers, which then would contradict hadiths. There is no narration by the Ahlul Bayt talking about any of the scholars leading us to the 12 imam (as) either, so that is the point in following them? I am willing to look at anything that you present to me about Imam Ahmad (as) openly.

<div>

<div>OK.<br />

This is a salafi attitude. Unless you can bring narration, you are wrong.<br />

<br />

Two questions arise.<br />

<strong class="bbc">1. Is this an obviously right attitude?</strong><br />

I do not have any Quranic or hadith narration for following. If you have, please provide:<br />

S=VT<br />

Vf=Vi+at<br />

Vf=ViT+1/2at<sup class="bbc">2</sup><br />

E=mC<sup class="bbc">2</sup><br />

<br />

So is it not obvious that something that our reasoning justifies can be true even if we have not found such narration for it. After all, man was ashraful makhlooqat before any divine script was sent down. This is accepted by entire human race except the salafis.<br />

<br />

<strong class="bbc">2. Is this attitude supported by Quran or ahl e bait?</strong><br />

In other words, does Quran and ahl e bait ask us to reject any statement unless we can find a quotation from Quran or Hadith directly supporting it?<br />

<br />

Let us see what Quran says. (There are more than 50 ayat supporting it but I am quoting only one. For other ayats, please read my post above).<br />

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) 3:118 We have indeed made the signs [thereof] clear unto you, if you would but use your <strong class="bbc">reason</strong>.<br />

Here we see that Allah wants us to use the grey cells of our brain to interpret the signs even if a narration is not immediately obvious.<br />

<br />

As far as ahle bait are concerned, our first imam Hazrat Ali a.s has said<br />

“Do not see who is talking, but consider what is he talking”.<br />

In other words, matter or substance of a statement is far more important than mere quotation.<br />

<br />

This is very understandable. Even Quran (and ahadiths) have made statement on some isolated incidence, and that ayat or hadith cannot be used on every occasion. Quran calls such ayats “mutashabehat” and warns against blindly following them. Hence I have written somewhere that crooked people look for ayats and ahadiths which strengthen their stand instead of looking for a consistent policy given by Quran and ahadiths.<br />

<br />

Moreover, I have given examples from quran which point towards favouring a system that gives maximum freedom to human being.</div>

<div> </div>

</div>

Yes I understand what you are saying and there is not much which is wrong with it. But if we do follow the Quran, there is definitely mention of proof when we are talking about specific things in this case you brought up democracy, I simply said it does not have any mention of it in the Quran or Hadiths of Ahlul Bayt. Allah swt has mentioned in the has also put an emphasis on proofs, for example :</p>

2:185 It was the month of Ramadan in which the Qur'an was [first] bestowed from on high as a guidance unto man and a self-evident proof of that guidance,

4:144 O you who have attained to faith! Do not take the deniers of the truth for your allies in preference to the believers! Do you want to place before God a manifest proof

4:153 .....and vouchsafed unto Moses a clear proof[of the truth]

52:38 Or have they a ladder, by which they can (climb up to heaven and) listen (to its secrets)? Then let (such a) listener of theirs produce a manifest proof

the most important of all Surah 2 vrse 111 Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful.

As we can see Allah swt has sent us down a religion full of proofs, also in order to bring more people to islam we show them proofs from the Quran. Indeed bringing evidence for anything we relate with Islam is defnitely important. If you believe democracy is something which is important and is a system which should have been used then there must be some mention of it in the Quran atleast. If there is not a mention of it in the Quran or hadiths then that would clearly mean its an innovation, just like how the sunnis have many different innovations such as tarawih. Democracy would be the same reason for that is simple there is no proof of it in Quran or Hadith. If the Ahlul Bayt has not mentioned anything about any sort of democratic system then what importance does it do for us? Remember all we need is Quran and Ahlul Bayt those are what is best for us and nothing else. So no narration would mean there is no proof of this system.

And what are those proofs and narrations from the Ahlul Bayt(as)?<br />

<br />

Why do we not start from Hazrat Adam and go till our 12<sup class="bbc">th</sup> Imam (ajf) to see how they proved their truthfulness?<br />

<br />

One thing we see consistently is that these messengers have always had a history and no one doubted the family that they had come from. In other words, they had a history. Exception is Hazrat Adam a.s. But everyone present (I.e. Hazrat Eve:-D) knew his background. No prophet or imam had his ancestors doubted except Hazrat Maryam, but here also the doubt shed was complemented with the praise and acknowledgement for three members of her immediate family:<br />

Maryam (Mary) 19:28 O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother a loose woman!"<br />

We know the parents and family of all imams beyond any doubt. Moreover the prophets and imams spent long years within their people so they can judge their character. In sura e Younus, holy Prophet (saww) takes pride of this fact and uses this spending of time as an argument:<br />

<br />

Yunus (Jonah)-10:16- Indeed. a whole lifetime have I dwelt among you ere this [revelation came unto me]: will you not, then, use your <strong class="bbc">reason</strong> ?” <strong class="bbc">[24]</strong> -<br />

Whereas in Mr. Ahmad al Hassan’s case, we are not sure of his identity. Most people do not accept his claim of pedigree and even say that he is actually Sheikh (admittedly this may not be true). Nobody knows his mother. Nobody knows his brother or sister or wife or children. Even his own existence is doubted.<br />

<br />

So as far as family and show of character is concerned, every infallible is different, actually opposite to Mr. Ahmad al Hassan.<br />

<br />

As I have shown before, no infallible has claimed to prove his existence with dream or istakhara. So here also Mr. Ahmad al Hassan contradicts the pattern set by all infallible.

</div>

I believe we are having a little misunderstanding. The only way to discover Imam Ahmad (as) is not istikharrah, the people are just asked to do istakharrah if they wish to do so, it is not a mandatory act. We have been told to look at the narrations of the Ahlul Bayt, and to see how they correlate with Imam Ahmad(as) which they so clearly do. Now many of the people in Basra Iraq have accepted the family tree of Imam Ahmad (as), and they have said it is legitimate with there thumb prints, which is available upon request. So as I said istikharrah is not the main proofs which Imam Ahmad(as) has come with, he has come with the narrations of Ahlul Bayt, the call for supremacy of God, and the Will of the holy Prophet Muhammed (sawa) which no one else in history has come with. If you want to do istekharrah then there is no harm in that.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Here are some narrations:</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from <strong>Basra</strong> and the last of them is from Ibdaal(Syria) Besharat Al-Islam p.148</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Jaafer a.s said when discussing the companions of Mahdi a.s "And from <strong>Basra</strong> is Abdulrahman,--Ahmad-- and Maleeh." Beshara Al-Islam p.181</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Jaafer a.s says:(companion of the matter finds a place in <strong>Basra</strong>) Haft Al Shareef p.175</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Ali a.s“And when <strong>Ahmad</strong> accepts and Muhammad is entrusted” p.6 Signs of the End Times from Ali ibn Abi Taleb a.s by Ali Ashoor</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Prince of the believers a.s said about the signs of the end of time:"And then after it the arabs shall emerge...and the emergence of the man with the black flag in <strong>Basra</strong>,intending to head-on with his youths to Sham p.274 Alamat Akher Al Zaman by Sayed Ali Ashoor</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"And a man from the <strong>East </strong>with small black flags to kill the man of Sham,and he is the one that obeys the Mahdi a.s" AlMahdi Al Mawood AlMuntather door 30 p.328</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Ali a.s:"And then the daring Halek(who doesn't fear destruction) comes from <strong>Basra</strong> with a few arabs from Bani Umra"p.274 Alamat Akher Al Zaman Sayed Ali Ashoor</p>

<p> </p>

<p>"And against the Sufyani from the people of the East,a <strong>successor</strong> of Al-Mahdi,and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham(syria)" Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 p.620</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"And then he mentioned a man and then he said, if you see him pledge allegiance to him for he is the <strong>Caliphate of the Mahd</strong>i"p.30 Besharat Al Islam"</p>

<p> </p>

<p>"And then in Heera a mosque shall be built for him,500 doors,the <strong>caliphate of the Qa'em</strong>(riser)shall pray in it,because the mosque of Kufa will be constricted" Bihar AlAnwar v.52 p.474</p>

<p>Tahtheeb AlAhkaam v.3 p.245</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Who other can it be than Ahmad Al Hassan who is from Basra Iraq! He is calling us to Allah swt.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>lastly the will of the prophet Muhammed (sawa):</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The Prophet's will is as follows:</p>

<p>The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:</p>

<p> </p>

<p>"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. <strong>Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"</strong></p>

<p>Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96</p>

<p> </p>

<p>· Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo'jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Also if you would life I can start posting the narrations which go against the scholars, and how theyll fight the 12th Imam(as), Ill post one for you:</p>

<p> </p>

<p>"When Imam Al-Mahdi emerges he will not have any enemies except</p>

<p>the scholars,if it wasn't for the sword, the scholars would have</p>

<p>issued fatwas to kill him" Bayan Al-A'ema a.s v.3 p.99</p>

<p> </p>

<p>more are available if you would like.</p>

<p><br />

</p>

<div>

Dear brother. Please think of following:<br />

<p> </p>

<ul class="bbcol decimal">

<li>There is no taqleed on usool e deen. This is what is haram.</li>

<li>Taqleed is on furoo e deen only.</li>

<li>Those who can gain enough knowledge to be able to find solution of religious problems, or those who can practice “ehtiyat”, do not do taqleed.</li>

<li>Every mujtahid e jameush sharayat is fallible and no one copies or worship him. He can make mistake like any doctor can. Obviously, there is no taqleed when imam is present who cannot make mistake.</li>

<li>Please tell me what should rest of the shias (which makes the vast majority) do at the time of occultation? Please come out with a practical solution.</li>

<li>What do you do when a family member falls ill, or there is a court case, or you need a building erected? Do you try DIY (do it yourself) or go to an expert? Do not tell me you have never been to a doctor. If it is all right for you to go to an expert, why is it wrong for me? Come on my brother. See the logic.</li>

</ul>

<p>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Yes I agree with you to an extent but again we have narrations which do go against it. This is exactly what the people in the time of Jesus (as) used to do they used to follow there rabbis blindly which led them to do haram. Overall its another innovation it seems to me, reason for that being simple that it is not backed up by the Quran or Ahlul Bayt(As). I understand that you might have a different criteria with accepting things, but a very important criteria in these situations are narrations, specifically from the Quran or Ahlul Bayt. The reason for that is simple because our prophet told us to hang on to them and we would not go astray if we follow them correctly. So I would love some proof from those 2 sources which are mentioned to show how taqleed is even permissible. the shia have been clearly commanded to follow the Quran and Ahlul Bayt which would not lead them astray so I believe the advice of the prophet to be the best. So again taqleed lacks evidence.</p>

<p><br />

</p>

<div>

So am I brother. A very humble servant of my and your imam e zamana. The truest and real infallible and the only imam of our time. May he come soon and be happy with both of us. Ameen.<br />

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

</div>

<p> </p>

<p>Ameen</p>

<p> </p>

</div>

Edited by Ahmad 313

Well you need some serious help. May Allah guide you. You think youll bring people to your so called truth by swearing and cursing in the worst ways, I ll tell you one thing it is not attracting at all, and makes people actually run away from your cause/belief, so yeah your not attracting anyone. I recommend that you read the Quran once again and some specific hadiths by Ahlul Bayt on manners, something which you seem to be lacking. Again Ive seen those weird malangs like you in the streets of Pakistan so I would expect this nonsense from you.

how much do you think i care about attracting anyone to anything?

i just want people to see the truth of your muslim version of the branch davidiens, and recognise it for the wackyass retarded cult that it is.

btw i assume you are desi. have you met ahmad al hassan? if so, tell us your experience. if you have not, how do you know he even EXISTS?

finally, may he die on the toilet. unless Allah has not already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

how much do you think i care about attracting anyone to anything?

i just want people to see the truth of your muslim version of the branch davidiens, and recognise it for the wackyass retarded cult that it is.

btw i assume you are desi. have you met ahmad al hassan? if so, tell us your experience. if you have not, how do you know he even EXISTS?

finally, may he die on the toilet. unless Allah has not already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

Im not answering any of your questions until you learn the basic manners to have in a simple conversation.

Im not answering any of your questions until you learn the basic manners to have in a simple conversation.

so you dont know even if he is alive, do not speak arabic, and have never met him.

ill learn the basics of akhlaaq the day you learn the basics of common sense.

May ahmed al hassan die on the toilet, unless Allah has already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

If you ask a shiite resident of Iraq, he will tell you that it is much better than Iraq of Saddam's era. As a zair (admittedly few years ago), I had the same feeling.

Saddam's era was a long tyrant era and those who lived through them had a very tough time with young shia men getting killed and women assaulted on daily basis, with no one to hear. There was no self-respect for shiite Iraqi. No justice at all.

Do you see self-respect for the shia today? Shia men and women are killed on a daily basis, thousands of Iraqis are dead and orphaned, worse than Saddam, and Saddam was considered the worst of tyrants. Do you see justice anywhere? US has open visa to stay in Iraq where taking oil has become the least of their atrocities.

2. during those times it was more important to stay silent then go yelling around

Silent during Saddam, after Saddam,silence at Fallujah, in the face of torture prisions, death, murder, occupation, thousands injured and missing, still no action.

Silence is not what Ahlulbayt practised, Ahlulbayt always made sure they spoke out against oppression. Many scholars like Sayed Mohamed Sadeq alSadr courageously went out against Saddam and showed they were was not afraid of Saddam or of death.

Brother Abuzar. Any neutral person will testify that you have proved beyond doubt that Ahmedal Hasan is indeed not the rightful Yamani or Mehdi but merely a ploy by oil rich kings to harm the shiites of 12th Imam (a.s).

A person who says supremacy is for God not for the tyrants, is a supporter of the ultimate Saudi tyrants? How did you reach that conclusion?

ill learn the basics of akhlaaq the day you learn the basics of common sense.

May ahmed al hassan die on the toilet, unless Allah has already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

Love of AhlulBayt without any of the characteristics of Ahlulbayt, strange.

Love of AhlulBayt without any of the characteristics of Ahlulbayt, strange.

loving false prophets is a charachteristic of the ahlebeyt (as) to you? strange.

(salam)

What I have figured out about this Ahmed al Hassan guy.

1) No one has seen him - If anyone has then please step forward and tell us what your experience was.

2) There are no pictures of him - Is he trying to hide his identity? .. or maybe he doesn't even exist.

3) He claims he is Imam Mahdi (atfs) and the Son of Imam Mahdi (atfs)?? If I am wrong then please correct me .. but if this is the case then this is a bit like christians claiming Jesus (as) being the son of God and God .. it doesn't make any sense

(wasalam)

salaam

sorry to come in but i find this upsurd

6. Ahmad Al Hassan(as) was the only one to give a fatwa on saddam when he wrote the Quran with blood. Ahmad Al Hassan(as) had asked many of the scholars in Iraq to do something, yet they stayed silent. Imam(as) had risked his life, and saddam and his people were after him. We can see from here that the Imam did more then just writing a book rather he put himself in danger.

1. i would like to see this fatwa

A question for u, ahmad al hassan claims that there was a fatwa against him from sistani (ha) i want to see it.

My dear friend sayyid_hammid wrote this on a thread: Why I Believe Ahmed Ismail is NOT the Yamani

Sayyid Sistani's Imaginary Fatwa to kill Ahmad Al Hasan

I opened this thread on HSB: LINK:SISTANI DID NOT ISSUE A FATWA ON AHMAD AL HASAN

Ahmad Al Hasan and his ansar claim that Sayyid Sistani issued a fatwa to kill ahmad Al Hasan and are using it to bad mouth the man. So I called Najaf and asked. They said there is no such fatwa. So I challenged the ansar to bring this fatwa, and they failed.

After I was banned, the "brave ones" posted this:

LINK:SISTANI FATWA LEADING TO THE ATTEMPT TO KILL AHMAD A.S

The best they've got is a news report in which someone says that they met Sayyid Sistani who said: The government should deal with stray and corrupt religious groups.

And there was a cryout of joy from the Ansar saying "Alhamdulillah", and, there was also this:

Great job Zolfigar. And the truth has shown and the people who defended Sistani are once again put to shame.

"Again put to shame". Yes indeed. But those who were AGAIN put to shame was not me' date=' rather, it is on those who know Arabic and pretend that this was a fatwa.

Sayyid Sistani said: The government should deal with stray and corrupt religious groups.

1 - This is not a fatwa

2 - There is no mention of Ahmad Al Hasan or the ansar

Sayyid Sistani is talking about the dangerous Islamic groups - the TERRORISTS who have been killing innocent people since the invasion!

With all these corrupt religious terrorist groups who have killed so many innocent people, if Sayyid Sistani had not said what he had said then he would have been guilty of neglecting his duty to command to good and forbid evil.

But what is funny, is that when Sayyid Sistani is talking about terrorists, the ansar think he is really talking about them.

As for the Arab speakers such as Abdullah Hashem, you really do not understand (or pretend not to understand) what a fatwa is. Are you trying to fool those of us who don't speak Arabic by pretending that that news articles was the fatwa??

A fatwa is a religious ruling, not advice to the government. A fatwa to kill is: A religious ruling which makes it obligatory for whoever is capable to kill so and so. Example: The fatwa of Imam Khomeini to kill Salman Rushdi.

Conclusion: Ahmad A-Hasan and the Ansar are deceivers.[/quote']

(salam)

What I have figured out about this Ahmed al Hassan guy.

1) No one has seen him - If anyone has then please step forward and tell us what your experience was.

2) There are no pictures of him - Is he trying to hide his identity? .. or maybe he doesn't even exist.

3) He claims he is Imam Mahdi (atfs) and the Son of Imam Mahdi (atfs)?? If I am wrong then please correct me .. but if this is the case then this is a bit like christians claiming Jesus (as) being the son of God and God .. it doesn't make any sense

(wasalam)

1. Yes many have met him and have stayed with him, now I can go on on about what people have said about the Imam(as), but ill get you something from the individuals own word:

That is how I knew Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan:

Very humble, in all means, as I lived with him for years, and he was among us as if he is one of us. Rather he used to serve us most of the times and never excelled from us neither in food, clothes or place, but we used to even wear better than him. He used to make us ahead of him when we enter any place or get into a car and he does not accept anyone to make him ahead of the other Ansars, yet he always say: “I am your brother and servant, and we are all walking to Allah swt satisfaction, as I came to get you out from worshiping idols, so don’t make me an idol”. He gets really upset when some Ansar deal with him with special treatment and distinguishes between him and other Ansar in shaking hands or something similar. He always say: “don’t let the sign distract you from the Goal and Purpose that it is leading to, as the Imams and successors are the signs on the way of guidance and truth... so don’t shorten your sight on the sign and also don’t be unjust to the righteousness of the sign”.

He (as) was simple in clothing and sitting, and feel at ease when sitting and prostrating on sand and consider it a bless from Allah if he found it. And if his clothe got cut or slit, he says: “Alhamdulillah who blessed us following the example; the Commander of the Faithful (as)”.

We spent these years with him in traveling mostly between the states of Iraq to inform and introduce the Yamanite Call and thus he serves us all along our journey... for example if the car broke down, he would repair it even though he had to lay down on the sand under the car and dirty his clothes with the engine oil. He used to also help the Ansar in washing dishes after they are done eating and share in preparing food if the Ansar were in one of the Hussaniyyas we had.

He always gives the example of the Prophet Jesus saying: “Wisdom prospers with humbleness, not with arrogance; as well as the plants grow on plain, not on mountain”. He used to also emphasize on fighting the Ego by saying: “Indeed Allah is Holy and doesn’t draw near except to the Holy; so be hallowed so that Allah draws you near”.

With and from him we knew the truth of humbleness and the truth of religion, as we learned from him that the more a man looks at himself and gets busy with it and is fascinated by its situation, the more his rank lessens Allah The Al-Mighty until he reaches the rank of Iblis (God’s curse on him) “I am better than him”. He once said that who truly and honestly wants to be from Ansar Al-Imam Almahdy (a.s) should be from the representatives of The Al-Might’s saying: {That home of the Hereafter We assign to those who do not desire exaltedness upon the earth or corruption. And the [best] outcome is for the pious} Al-Qasas 28:83.

Which means the wish of being high in land doesn’t come to their minds and they don’t talk themselves into that and don’t desire it…not only they don’t practice being high in land and to corrupt, but it doesn’t come to his mind that he is better than any of his brothers no matter how simple he appears. He says: “who slanders a simple believer and who slanders a poor…has indeed slandered Ahmad Al-Hassan”.

He used to always say: “the worst enemy of a man is his Ego that is by his sides”. Indeed Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan (a.s) was a great school in everything and from him we learned how ugly and degraded are the manners of arrogance and pride which are the prevalent feature of many religious foundations…like kissing the hands, being proud and trespassing over people, and elongating the beards and enlarging the turbans… as you find that the prevalent practice is that whenever the religious man thinks he has advanced in knowledge he would elongate his beard and enlarge his turban more than before…yet he would excel even in the slippers! As who wears a yellow slippers means he has become a Mujtahid! So woe to such Ijtihad in which the slippers is the indication to it!!!!

One day, one of those who claim Ijtihad in Najaf Al-Ashraf griped my attention. I was standing in the Honorable Courtyard of Al-Haider when this Mujtahid came with one of his followers behind him, so when he reached to the place of taking off the shoes he left his yellow slippers without handing it to the man in charge of safekeeping the shoes and thus the mission of that man walking behind him is to carry that yellow slippers and hand it to the man in charge, and when this Marj’ie comes out, that man would offer that yellow slippers to him. I was disgusted by this deviated Pharaoh manner which is deviated from the manner of Ahlul Bait (a.s), the manner of humbleness, simplicity and preference.

As for those who claim the Superior Marj’eyah today, you would find people standing in queues for hours waiting for their turn to only kiss the hand of this Marj’i, no more!!

And you find that this Marj’I is raising his hand and most of the times turn his head to the one sitting beside him to talk to him while people are kissing his hand and going without he even looks at them… this is what I saw by my eyes and Allah is my witness! While those clerics read what is reported from Ahlul Bait (a.s) in forbidding that:

Ali bin Mazeed. The companion of Al-Sabri said: I came to Abi Abdullah (a.s) and picked up his hand to kiss it, so he said: “it is not suitable except to a prophet or a vicegerent of a prophet” Al-Kafi Vol. 2, page 185.

Imam Al-Reza (a.s) said: “a man doesn’t kiss a hand of a man, as the kiss of his hand is like praying to him” Tohaf Al-Uqool, page 450.

As those clerics don’t think there is anyone better that them; that’s why their hands are set in front of people to kiss them; or else if they think there may be someone of those kissing their hands better and closer to Allah than him, how can they accept them to kiss their hands?!

Thus this is much far away from the morals of Muhammad’s progeny (a.s) and their teaching to their followers and lovers. And how good is the martyr Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadr (May his soul rest in peace) when he clearly clarified the ugliness of this heresy and refuted all the frail excuses of justifying this heresy, as he said in one of his sermons or audio recordings something which means: “the one whose hands are kissed is a Satan whether he knows or not”. And he also said what means: “I was a stranger in the Hawza and community because I don’t offer my hand to be kissed.. but Inshallah a day will come when the one whose hand is kissed is the stranger and outcast”.

Yes… Inshallah this day will come very soon for the religion of Muhammad and his progeny (a.s) returns fresh and tender without heresy or deviation, as the honest dawn has risen and here we are waiting for the shine of the sun… The Al-Mighty said: {…Indeed, their appointment is on the dawn. Is not the dawn near?} Hud: 11:81

Yes my Lord is it near and very near. Our hearts are craving for this dawn which is the delight of the pious and waiters, while the doubtful and suspicious consider it faraway, The Al-Mighty said: {Indeed, they see it [as] faraway*But We see it near} Al-Ma’arij 70:6-7.

Taken from http://hashemstudios-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=5381

InshAllah if you would like the continuation ill post it.

2. He is not trying to hide his identity in any way. There are two different things I have heard. The first is that whenever someone would try to take his picture he would tell them like whats the point, do they want to put another idol in there house(im paraphrasing). Basically the Imam(as) doesnt want that happening, he has been sent to take people away from there idols and not become one him self. Another thing I have heard is that when people actually do take his picture it comes out as light, even with his id cards. Overall seeing him wont prove to us that he is the Yamani(as), we dont need to see the Prophet(sawa) to believe him.

3. Yes he(as) says that he is from the progeny of the 12 Imam (as). And hes has a family tree to prove that, which is available if you want to see.

My dear friend sayyid_hammid wrote this on a thread: Why I Believe Ahmed Ismail is NOT the Yamani

Thats why you deleted more than half the post the ansars made on WUP.

Edited by Ahmad 313

Its too early to say who is who. The only person i have 100% faith in is Ayatollah Khamenei that he is the Khorasani who will pave the way for the 12th Holy divine Imam Al Mahdi (S) and he will have a disability in his right hand. (all shias and sunnis have this hadith). and in his (ayat. Khamenei) there will be an army ready prepared especially for the reappearance for the Imam Mahdi (S). He will be the leader of Persia and he will be from Khorasan.

but even Ayat. Khamenei does not want us to make early assumptions and i have heard from people that he criticized and not want us to jump to conclusions and make early assumptions. We should only be hopeful and prepare ourselves (spiritually and mentally) that the reappearance is near and we should be hopeful that we will be a help to Imam Mahdi (S).

Ahmad al Hasan, whoever he is..... i think its too early to follow or support him. I have found out that Noreigaa (the film maker of Arrivals, Phase 3, Arrivals reloaded, etc) has not given his bayath to Ahmad al Hasan. Its only Hashem Films. hashem Films is the film maker of other movies.. Not of the Arrivals.

The arrivals is a great movie.. and its 100% correct.

His face shows up as light on ID card? What a LOAD!

If that is the case, then I suppose the Iraqi police just let that slide every time they stopped him? Next thing you know, Ahmed Ismail Gata (I refuse to call him that made up name, Ahmed Hassan, his REAL name is Ahmed Ismail Gata) will be able to stop speeding bullets, be faster than a locomotive, and leap tall buildings in a single bound!

I also find it amusing that you suggest he wouldn't want his picture shown, lest people start to make him an idol (too late). He doesn't seem to have a problem with his followers portraying the faces of the Imams...

thank you brother! this further proves ahmad gata is a liar

"1. Yes many have met him and have stayed with him, now I can go on on about what people have said about the Imam(as), but ill get you something from the individuals own word:"

In your dreams, like other ansar have? :wacko:

I forgot to include number 4

4) Allah (swt) knew the dua MDM was gonna make so he decided to kill ahmad hassan whilst he was on the toilet seat before MDM even made the dua and thats why nobody has contact with him and there aren't any pictures of him

and Number 5

5) You "Ahmed 313" are Ahmed hassan and you are here trying to pretend you are a follower of yourself as you have hardly any followers and you wanna try and look popular.

:lol:

Yeah, your the shia debater...you seem more like the shia joker change your name. You did not refute a single point all you said is a bunch of nonsense. So if you think you can refute any point in Ahmad(as) call then go ahead and do it, if you cant then just simply shut your mouth and stay silent. Seems like many here havent learned anything from the Ahlul Bayt(as).

Its too early to say who is who. The only person i have 100% faith in is Ayatollah Khamenei that he is the Khorasani who will pave the way for the 12th Holy divine Imam Al Mahdi (S) and he will have a disability in his right hand. (all shias and sunnis have this hadith). and in his (ayat. Khamenei) there will be an army ready prepared especially for the reappearance for the Imam Mahdi (S). He will be the leader of Persia and he will be from Khorasan.

but even Ayat. Khamenei does not want us to make early assumptions and i have heard from people that he criticized and not want us to jump to conclusions and make early assumptions. We should only be hopeful and prepare ourselves (spiritually and mentally) that the reappearance is near and we should be hopeful that we will be a help to Imam Mahdi (S).

Ahmad al Hasan, whoever he is..... i think its too early to follow or support him. I have found out that Noreigaa (the film maker of Arrivals, Phase 3, Arrivals reloaded, etc) has not given his bayath to Ahmad al Hasan. Its only Hashem Films. hashem Films is the film maker of other movies.. Not of the Arrivals.

The arrivals is a great movie.. and its 100% correct.

Allah knows best if Khamanei is the Khurasani or not. There is one thing that we should look at:

Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

It shows us that we should be looking for who the Yamani is not the Khurasani. The reason for that is simple, because the Yamani(as) is the most guided banner, and HE leads you to your possessor(12th Imam). So yeah whether Khamenei is the khurasani or not, that does not matter much you must figure out who the Yamani(as) is. Ahmad Al Hassan is the Yamani (as)!

thank you brother! this further proves ahmad gata is a liar

"1. Yes many have met him and have stayed with him, now I can go on on about what people have said about the Imam(as), but ill get you something from the individuals own word:"

In your dreams, like other ansar have? :wacko:

No the story I posted was in reality. Many ansars have stayed with him in reality.

His face shows up as light on ID card? What a LOAD!

If that is the case, then I suppose the Iraqi police just let that slide every time they stopped him? Next thing you know, Ahmed Ismail Gata (I refuse to call him that made up name, Ahmed Hassan, his REAL name is Ahmed Ismail Gata) will be able to stop speeding bullets, be faster than a locomotive, and leap tall buildings in a single bound!

I also find it amusing that you suggest he wouldn't want his picture shown, lest people start to make him an idol (too late). He doesn't seem to have a problem with his followers portraying the faces of the Imams...

What I find weird is the fact that your indirecty getting your hate accross for Ahlul Bayt(as) while your after Ahmad(as) as well. Again thats his followers right, what was his command? You are one of the biggest nasibis I have talked to in my life, the hatred you have for Ahlul Bayt and the shia was all seen very clearly on WUP, and you go ahead and delete all your comments.

You still havent answered my questions,,,,show me Abu Bakr's khilafat from the Quran?

The weird thing is you still havent refuted anything, you call your self a shia debater. If I am following a deviant then prove how he is a deviant. Bring Quran and Ahlul Bayt. If you cant then it is better to stay silent. Also since you are the shia debater, tell me how will you recognize your Yamani when he appears?

(salam)

I do not know much about the yamani or the sufyani .. what I do know is that someone who was the yamani isn't just going to claim it, thats what someone who wants attention does. I will research more on this matter and will respond to you, also please forgive me if I offended you with my posts, I acted in a way which I shouldn't have.

(wasalam)

(salam)

I do not know much about the yamani or the sufyani .. what I do know is that someone who was the yamani isn't just going to claim it, thats what someone who wants attention does. I will research more on this matter and will respond to you, also please forgive me if I offended you with my posts, I acted in a way which I shouldn't have.

(wasalam)

Forgive me if I have offended you in anyway inshAllah. May Allah forgive us all.

Forgive me if I have offended you in anyway inshAllah. May Allah forgive us all.

Nothing to forgive :)

(salam)

(wasalam)

Actually I may be wrong and he may claim it (not saying that ahmed hassan is yamani just saying i shouldnt have wrote that without having knowledge)

and btw Ahmad 313 please provide me with this fatwa of Sistani (ha) ordering ahmad hassan to be killed, until I see it I will believe ahmed hassan is a liar and a deviant and is definitely not the yamani