Orion

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Can someone tell me in easy language some of the objections against Ahmedul Hasan.

Some of the initial problems with Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, who claims to be a masoom are:

• 1. None of us has seen him, or has met anyone who has seen him.
  • 2. His very existence is doubtful.
  • 3. He claims to be a civil engineer but refuses to tell the year and institution of graduation so that his degree, and if present, his grades can be confirmed.
  • 4. He refuses to reveal his parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, friends etc.
  • 5. None of us knows if he is a truthful pious person or not.
  • 6. He is not a direct son of Imam Mehdi a.s. He laims to be 6th in line but produces no evidence for it.
  • 7. His so called books (more like booklets) have very low standard of writing compared to any good writer, leave alone masoomen.
  • 8. He claims to have ilm e ladunni and a masoom like imam Ali a.s But when I repeatedly send him questions, he fails to answer the.

If you read above, I asked some questions that a Masoom with ilm e ladunni can answer. Following is the story of these challenges so far:

Mr. Ahmad al Hassan claims that since he scholars are scared of confronting him and answering his questions, but he himself shies away from answering very simple questions. I posted the two challenges in this forum on 26th August (read above).

The same day, his Ansar, brother Ahmad very kindly gave me a link and asked me to send my challenges/ questions to him. I sent these to Mr. Ahmad Al Hassan on same day. No reply came.

On 27th August, I resent the request.

On 7th September, I post a reminder.

On 8th September, sister Green Lantern wrote that

That Ahmad al Hassan isn’t a member of Shiachat.”.

I replied to her the same day:

“But his Ansars are. Moreover, he is supposed to have ilm e ladunni. And I have mailed it to the contact of www.the-savior.com almost 2 weeks ago. So I continue to wait. The question remains that when he accuses Ayatollah Seestani and other fallible scholars of running away from his questions and not accepting his challenge, why is he doing the same here??? And if he cannot know about this matter, can you or any of his Ansars not get him to answer the questions and meet the two challenges that I very respectfully posted above. Please Ansars of Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, pass these questions to him and help me and other members of this forum to find out if he is a true Mehdi and Yamani, so we accept his bay'at and have faith on him, or he is not, in which case all the Ansars should return back to mainstream shia Isalm.”

When will he respond to us????

The waiting continues. You tell me what to make of it.

Wassalam

Abu_Zar

Can someone tell me in easy language some of the objections against Ahmedul Hasan.

Please read my postings above. Some of the basic concerns about Mr. Ahmad al Hassan are:

1. None of us has seen him, or has met anyone who has seen him.
  2. His very existence is doubtful.
  3. He claims to be a civil engineer but refuses to tell the year and institution of graduation so that his degree, and if present, his grades can be confirmed.
  4. He refuses to reveal his parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, friends etc.
  5. None of us knows if he is a truthful pious person or not.
  6. He is not a direct son of Imam Mehdi a.s. He laims to be 6th in line but produces no evidence for it.
  7. His so called books (more like booklets) have very low standard of writing compared to any good writer, leave alone masoomen.
  8. He claims to have ilm e ladunni and a masoom like imam Ali a.s But when I repeatedly send him questions, he fails to answer the.

The story of challenges so far:

Mr. Ahmad al Hassan claims that since he scholars are scared of confronting him and answering his questions, but he himself shies away from answering very simple questions. I posted the two challenges in this forum on 26th August (read above). The same day, his Ansar, brother Ahmad very kindly gave me a link and asked me to send my challenges/ questions to him. I sent thes to Mr. Ahmad Al Hassan on same day. No reply came. On 27th August, I resent the request. On 7th September, I post a reminder. On 8th September, you wrote “That Ahmad al Hassan isn’t a member of Shiachat”. The same day I mentioned that I have sent him an email on address kindly provided by his Ansar, brother Ahmad.

On 8th September, sister Green Lantern wrote that

“That Ahmad al Hassan isn’t a member of Shiachat.”.

I replied to her the same day:

“But his Ansars are. Moreover, he is supposed to have ilm e ladunni. And I have mailed it to the contact of www.the-savior.com almost 2 weeks ago. So I continue to wait. The question remains that when he accuses Ayatollah Seestani and other fallible scholars of running away from his questions and not accepting his challenge, why is he doing the same here??? And if he cannot know about this matter, can you or any of his Ansars not get him to answer the questions and meet the two challenges that I very respectfully posted above. Please Ansars of Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, pass these questions to him and help me and other members of this forum to find out if he is a true Mehdi and Yamani, so we accept his bay'at and have faith on him, or he is not, in which case all the Ansars should return back to mainstream shia Isalm.”

When will he respond to us, and what do we conclude from his inability to answer promptly??? :no:

Abu_zar

(salam)

Abu_zar Jazakallah you have established it beyond doubt.

I liked the way you did it because you did not initially start your questions in the "I'm right and Im showing you why you're wrong" attitude.. You spoke to Mr. Ahmad's ansar with the possibility that they can be right and you are simply asking to be guided to their path.

The fact that they have not adequately answered your questions, and the 313Ahmad guy didn't even get back to answering one of your earlier posts, shows quite clearly the truth.

It is quite unfortunate ... these ansar have great akhlaq but they are not able to prove their deviant aqeeda :(

(salam)

Abu_zar Jazakallah you have established it beyond doubt.

I liked the way you did it because you did not initially start your questions in the "I'm right and Im showing you why you're wrong" attitude.. You spoke to Mr. Ahmad's ansar with the possibility that they can be right and you are simply asking to be guided to their path.

The fact that they have not adequately answered your questions, and the 313Ahmad guy didn't even get back to answering one of your earlier posts, shows quite clearly the truth.

It is quite unfortunate ... these ansar have great akhlaq but they are not able to prove their deviant aqeeda :(

Dear 14infallibles,

There are two issues here.

One is if Mr. Ahmad al Hassan is rightful Yamani and Mehdi at the same time or not.

Second, who is he hurting and who is he helping.

We have talked about first issue. Now the Ansars can easily say that at the day of judgement, even if they (Ansars) are wrong, they will pledge that they were honest and sincere and simply did not have enough wisdom. Hence they made a mistake. Sorry, no harm done and no hard feelings.

But it is not that simple. That brings us to first part of second issue.

Who is he hurting?

He is hurting shia nation from many angles. The strength of a nation is broken if someone:

1. Damages its ideologies (he is damaging the concept of infallibility, taqleed, merjaiyat, Wali e faqih).
  2. Damages its leadership (he has blamed every living ayatollah e uzma).
  3. Damages its centralisation and unity. (The nation was behind the leadership of marajay. He has accused them calling them non-practicing scholars etc.).
  4. Damages its financial resources. (Khums has been used to look after the interest of shiite islam. He has attacked it implanting doubts in people's mind so they do not pay khums to a central authority).

Now 2nd part of 2nd issue- who is he benefitting?

The terrible dictators of the world, aal e saood, the Kuwaiti, UAE, Al Khalifa and Yemenese President are deeply disliked by their countrymen. Hence when the world supports the demand that they must establish their legitimacy by going to their people and asking if the people support their government, these people, who are responsible for demolishing the Junnat ul Baqi, and killing of Bahraini & Yemenese brothers and raping of Bahraini sisters, find themselves in deep deep trouble.

Guess who comes to their rescue? Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and his Ansars.

Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has not written any book against Israel. He has not written any book against Aal e Saood. He has not written any book against killing of shia brothers in Bahrain & Yemen or against raping of shia sisters in these countries. However, he finds time to attack the looming threat to these middle eastern emperors and criminals, in his book "For the Supremacy of God and not the Supremacy of People".

Why he decides to protect these enemies of Hazrat Fatima a.s, 4 imams, shia brothers and sisters is something very obvious. And my dear brother Ahmad and sister Green Lantern and all those Ansars who think they will escape easily at the day of judgement, please think again.

By supporting Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, you are not only siding with someone supporting demolishing of Jannatul Baqi and killing of shia brothers & sisters, you are actually going to be responsible for more heinous acts of these kings who intend to demolish the roza of Holy Prophet and wipe away shia religion from the face of the earth.

Abu_zar

who is he benefitting?

The terrible dictators of the world, aal e saood, the Kuwaiti, UAE, Al Khalifa and Yemenese President are deeply disliked by their countrymen. Hence when the world supports the demand that they must establish their legitimacy by going to their people and asking if the people support their government, these people, who are responsible for demolishing the Junnat ul Baqi, and killing of Bahraini & Yemenese brothers and raping of Bahraini sisters, find themselves in deep deep trouble.

Guess who comes to their rescue? Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and his Ansars.

Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has not written any book against Israel. He has not written any book against Aal e Saood. He has not written any book against killing of shia brothers in Bahrain & Yemen or against raping of shia sisters in these countries. However, he finds time to attack the looming threat to these middle eastern emperors and criminals, in his book "For the Supremacy of God and not the Supremacy of People".

Why he decides to protect these enemies of Hazrat Fatima a.s, 4 imams, shia brothers and sisters is something very obvious. And my dear brother Ahmad and sister Green Lantern and all those Ansars who think they will escape easily at the day of judgement, please think again.

By supporting Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, you are not only siding with someone supporting demolishing of Jannatul Baqi and killing of shia brothers & sisters, you are actually going to be responsible for more heinous acts of these kings who intend to demolish the roza of Holy Prophet and wipe away shia religion from the face of the earth.

Abu_zar

This is a very serious and most horrible scenario.

How can anyone who considers himself or herself shia, render support to the people and participate (even indirectly) in the act of demolishing the shrines of infallibles and killing and raping of fellow shiites?

It appears that a mistake in the path of faith can have unseen devastating implications.

Allah's curse on Saudi and Bahraini governments and their perpetrators.

without destroying the heresy and sophistry of the scholars, any talk about defeating the tyrants is just fantasy.

when Jesus Christ attacked the scholars can anyone say he was supporting the tyrants?

From the Speech of the Light

"Not everyone who clashes with Darkness is Light,

rather perhaps he was Darkness too. But everyone who clashes with the Light is Darkness,

therefore we must search for and know the Light and by it we shall know the Darkness"

^The differences of opinion among the scholars are of little importance. Whats more important is the murder of our people by those who wish to preserve the global status quo. The scholars of the Jews had bowed down to the might of Rome. They had to ask the Roman rulers to silence Isa (as). The scholars whom you condemn are those who are opposed to the Rome of our times.

Edited by JimJam

without destroying the heresy and sophistry of the scholars, any talk about defeating the tyrants is just fantasy.

when Jesus Christ attacked the scholars can anyone say he was supporting the tyrants?

From the Speech of the Light

"Not everyone who clashes with Darkness is Light,

rather perhaps he was Darkness too. But everyone who clashes with the Light is Darkness,

therefore we must search for and know the Light and by it we shall know the Darkness"

So are you saying that scholars are always, or at least usually wrong and condemnable.

Or you believe that scholars are usually right and only occasionally right.

In other words, unless we have conclusive proof of their being wrong, it is best to respect the scholars and follow their advice.

Even if there is some doubt (and not conclusive proof), the scholars should be respected.

If you are comparing the Jesus Christ and Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, you will immediately come across following differences:

Jesus's existence was beyond doubt, Ahmad al Hassan's is not

Jesus's mother and family and their character were there to assess and judge, Ahmad al Hassan's is not

Jesus's character was before the public, Ahmad al Hassan's is not.

Jesus was most knowledgable person of his time, Ahmad al Hassan's is not

Jesus answered the questions whenever asked, Ahmad al Hassan's does not

Jesus showed miracles (healing the sick, raising the dead etc), Ahmad al Hassan's does not

Jesus, when asked to prove this rightfulness, never asked people to see istikhara or see a dream, Ahmad al Hassan's does.

So how do you compare the two?

So are you saying that scholars are always, or at least usually wrong and condemnable.

Or you believe that scholars are usually right and only occasionally right.

In other words, unless we have conclusive proof of their being wrong, it is best to respect the scholars and follow their advice.

Even if there is some doubt (and not conclusive proof), the scholars should be respected.

They aren't infallible. They are human, they make mistakes and should be held to account for them. Especially since they guide the thoughts and actions of so many shia.

^The differences of opinion among the scholars are of little importance. Whats more important is the murder of our people by those who wish to preserve the global status quo. The scholars of the Jews had bowed down to the might of Rome. They had to ask the Roman rulers to silence Isa (as). The scholars whom you condemn are those who are opposed to the Rome of our times.

Then what happened in Iraq?

They aren't infallible. They are human, they make mistakes and should be held to account for them. Especially since they guide the thoughts and actions of so many shia.

You are right. I agree with this.

Then what happened in Iraq?

If you ask a shiite resident of Iraq, he will tell you that it is much better than Iraq of Saddam's era. As a zair (admittedly few years ago), I had the same feeling.

Saddam's era was a long tyrant era and those who lived through them had a very tough time with young shia men getting killed and women assaulted on daily basis, with no one to hear. There was no self-respect for shiite Iraqi. No justice at all.

Admittedly, today's Iraq does have weaknesses and scope for improvement. But there is massive improvement from Saddam's years.

Here are some videos that have good arguments against Ahmed Ismail Gata aka "Ahmed Al Hassan":

Response To Hashemstudios, TADS, Zolfigarr, Part 1: Reincarnation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPz5SISkj1w

Response To Hashemstudios, TADS, Zolfigarr, Part 2: Mahdi Al Hassan Al Yamani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FehpU4XISM

Response To Hashemstudios, TADS, Zolfigarr, Part 3: Final Guidance For The Ansars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFWIBJiidOM

Response To Hashemstudios, TADS, Zolfigarr, Part 4 A: The Arrived

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McOmrepRHSg

Response To Hashemstudios, TADS, Zolfigarr, Part 4 B: The Extended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfw9FXyNLrg

Imam Ali (as), Bin Laden, Ahmed Hassan, Hashem, and other topics...

The brother starts talking about Ahmed Hassan @ 12:19. He makes an excellent point: why can't Ahmed Ismail speak English, if he is the Yamani? The Imams had the ability to speak many languages but he can only speak Arabic?

I believe this guy has something to say about Ahmed Hassan as well:

ÇáÛíÈ åæ ÇáãåÏí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Ýåá ÂãäÊã Èå¿

And finally this article:

The Ansar al-Mahdi and the Continuing Threat of the Doomsday Cults in Iraq

=4746&tx_ttnews[backPid]=167&no_cache=1"]http://www.jamestown.org/programs/gta/single/?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=4746&tx_ttnews[backPid]=167&no_cache=1

Hope this helps insha `Allah.

Salaam alaikum

@ Insha,

These same people whose article you posted call the taliban as terrorist, and many other groups that defend muslims. That doesnt mean I support the taliban but im just saying you shouldnt be posting nonsense from kuffars whose main goals are to degrade muslims. Also how can this article be authentic I need some more proof than some idiot telling me who Ahmad(as).

Also im sure you are a sunni, you used a clip of a man who celebrates the death of umar, aisha, etc. He also curses those individuals in every single prayers of his. I hope you happy with that as well.

Another thing you do not even believe in the Imams(as), and im very sure you dont even believe our prophet(as) to have those abilities who gives you the right to talk about them when you havent even accepted them. You most likely follow the same individuals who persecuted and oppressed the Ahlul Bayt(as). So this discussion with you is pointless, unless you have actually accepted the wilayah of Ali(as) and you left the other three.

Now if you are a sunni I have a simple question for you, who selects the khalifa, Allah swt or the people?

@ Insha,

These same people whose article you posted call the taliban as terrorist, and many other groups that defend muslims. That doesnt mean I support the taliban but im just saying you shouldnt be posting nonsense from kuffars whose main goals are to degrade muslims. Also how can this article be authentic I need some more proof than some idiot telling me who Ahmad(as).

Im a Shia from Pakistan. I know that Taliban are not protectors of Muslims. They are the no-1 killers of Muslim in the world today, both of their own Sunnis and us Shias

http://nation.com.pk...ast-rises-to-48

The victims in the report above are people of a Sunni tribe

Also this

http://tribune.com.pk/story/251406/school-bus-attack-in-peshawar-kills-four-children-police/

Edited by JimJam

@ Insha,

Also im sure you are a sunni, you used a clip of a man who celebrates the death of umar, aisha, etc. He also curses those individuals in every single prayers of his. I hope you happy with that as well.

Another thing you do not even believe in the Imams(as), and im very sure you dont even believe our prophet(as) to have those abilities who gives you the right to talk about them when you havent even accepted them. You most likely follow the same individuals who persecuted and oppressed the Ahlul Bayt(as). So this discussion with you is pointless, unless you have actually accepted the wilayah of Ali(as) and you left the other three.

Now if you are a sunni I have a simple question for you, who selects the khalifa, Allah swt or the people?

Wow, what ignorance. Do you greet all people on the forum in such a way?

I actually don't know what the speaker in the video said, I was told he spoke against Ahmad Ismail. That is why I posted it.

If you believe he is the Yamani, than I am afraid you are the real idiot. Not only for that, but for assuming you know what I believe in, since you are so certain I am a Sunni. Can you fit two feet in your mouth, since you have one in it already?

Salaam

I know very well what you are. Now I asked you a simple question, who chooses the khalifa, Allah swt or the people? Who sould have been the successor after prophet Muhammed (SAWA) ? We'll see after these responses of yours what you really are.

As I said earlier those articles are for almost every muslim group who tries to protect muslims. Or whoever goes against the higher powers will be known as terrorist groups, or they would spread lies about them. Now insha im sure you know about that and we have seen this happen in history before.

I really hope you answer my two questions. Never knew sunnis believed in taqiyyah as well.

The answer to your question is that Allah (swt) does not choose Ahmed Ismail as the caliph. He may have chosen others, but it is irrelevant to the conversation at hand. Instead of trying to dig into what I believe, focus on the topic.

If you know very well what I am, then asking me is pretty redundant. Even though Allah (swt) is the only one that knows, you claim to know as well. Interesting.

Why are you running away from the debate, I asked you a simple question..."Who should have been the successor after prophet Muhammed (SAWA) ?"

You want to debate, then answer my simple question. Do you accept the 12 imams as the rightful successors of the prophet? if not then please give me the reason for it. If you cant answer that then please stay out of this thread. I am willing to debate you, and your twisted ahle sunnah beliefs. So before we get to Ahmad(As) I need to know if you accept the 12 holy Imams pbut?

It's a red herring question. My beliefs have nothing to do with Ahmed Ismail Gata.

Just to appease you, I will say that I do believe in the 12 Imams. Now that the question is answered, perhaps you want to take your feet out of your mouth? I don't care to debate with someone who has the nerve to assume what other people believe, and backbite them as well.

We have already seen that:

• Mr. Ahmad Al Hassan’s identity remains unproven and there remains a reasonable doubt that it may be a project run by Saudi Arabia and its cronies(read post number 101).
  • There has been no reply despite 25 days gone when I requested him to prove his ilm-e-ladunni by speaking in a foreign language and answering my questions (read post number 78).
  • There is no reply to the post that his actions favour Saudi and other governments responsible for killing and raping of Shiites and demolishing of mausoleums of infallibles (he has not written a single book against them, but has written a book which favours them, i.e. against democracy). His actions also damage Shiite nation (read post number 104).

Now let us continue where we left post number 97 and probe further into his major canvassing point, i.e. dreams and istakhara.

As soon as you open his website the-savior.com, you see “letter of guidance”, where he writes:

“By God, I don’t speak of what my sacred fathers didn’t speak of, who recommended people my aid, and mentioned me in their wills. Noah, Ibrahim, Ismael, Mohammed, Ali, AlHassan, AlHussein and the Imams (Peace be upon them)”.

When he was asked:

Q12/ I have heard that you have followers from Sunna, Christians and other religions? Please mention how this happened and are there any examples?

His reply included following sentence:

Most of them saw visions in their sleep and they believed or some of them had some sort of a metaphysical proof.

Then it is also written in website:

when a woman sent him a question about the shortest way of knowing if Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is right, He (s) said:

ÃÞÕÑ ØÑíÞ ááÃíãÇä ÈÇáÛíÈ åæ ÇáÛíÈ¡ ÇÓÃáí Çááå ÈÚÏ Ãä ÊÕæãí ËáÇËÉ ÃíÇã æÊÊæÓáí ÈÍÞ ÝÇØãÉ ÈäÊ ãÍãÏ (Õ) Ãä ÊÚÑÝí ÇáÍÞ ãä Çááå ÈÇáÑÄíÇ Ãæ ÇáßÔÝ Ãæ ÈÃí ÂíÉ ãä ÂíÇÊå ÇáÛíÈíÉ ÇáãáßæÊíÉ ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì

the shortest way to believe in the unseen is the unseen (Ghaib), ask Allah after you fast three days and make Tawassul by the rightousness of Fatima bint Mohammed (s) to know the right from Allah by Roaya (vision seen in sleep mentioned many in quran especially Surat Yousef), or Kashif (same as Roaya but while you are awake) or by any Aya from His Al-Might's Ghaib Malakoot Ayat.

Many of his Ansars claim to have found the truth by dreams or Istikhara.

It is my belief that whereas dreams and Istikhara have their own place in religion, they are never used to prove the truthfulness of a prophet or imam. They all used reasoning, showing ilm e ladunni (divine wisdom) and miracles to prove themselves. Most important of these being reasoning.

Since Mr. Ahmad al Hassan claims “By God, I don’t speak of what my sacred fathers didn’t speak of, who recommended people my aid, and mentioned me in their wills. Noah, Ibrahim, Ismael, Mohammed, Ali, AlHassan, AlHussein and the Imams (Peace be upon them)”.

I invite him to prove in each case, that these prophets and imams have used dreams and intikhara to prove their rightful place.

If that is difficult, can Mr. Ahmad al Hassan or his Ansars prove from Quran, that Allah wants us to use dreams or istakhara to prove or disprove a prophet or imam.

Although, I have proved this point in post number 81, I accept it my duty to provide evidence from holy Quran that Almighty wants us to use reasoning to prove or disprove the truthfulness of a being or a debatable point. Following are my evidences:

• Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:44 Do you bid other people to be pious, the while you forget your own selves -and yet you recite the divine writ? Will you not, then, use your reason?

• Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:73 We said: "Apply this [principle] to some of those [cases of unresolved murder]: [57] in this way God saves lives from death and shows you His will, so that you might [learn to] use your reason."

• Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:76 For, when they meet those who have attained to faith. they say, "We believe [as you believe]" - but when they find themselves alone with one another, they say. "Do you inform them of what God has disclosed to you, so that they might use it in argument against you, quoting the words of your Sustainer? [62] Will you not. then, use your reason?"

• Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:164 Verily, in the creation of the heavens and of the earth, and the succession of night and day: and in the ships that speed through the sea with what is useful to man: and in the waters which God sends down from the sky, giving life thereby to the earth after it had, been lifeless, and causing all manner of living creatures to multiply thereon: and in the change of the winds, and the clouds that run their appointed courses between sky and earth: [in all this] there are messages indeed for people who use their reason.

• Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:170 But when they are told, "Follow what God has bestowed from on high," some answer, "Nay, we shall follow [only] that which we found our forefathers believing in and doing." Why, even if their forefathers did not use their reason at all, and were devoid of all guidance?

• Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:171 And so, the parable of those who re bent on denying the truth is that of the beast which hears the shepherd's cry, and hears in it nothing but the sound of a voice and a call. [138] Deaf are they, and dumb, and blind: for they do not use their reason.

• Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:242 In this way God makes clear unto you His messages, so that you might [learn to] use your reason. -

• Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)-3:65- O FOLLOWERS of earlier revelation! Why do you argue about Abraham, [51] seeing that the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till [long] after him? Will you not, then, use your reason?

• Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) 3:118 O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take for your bosom-friends people who are not of your kind. [87] They spare no effort to corrupt you; they would love to see you in distress. [88] Vehement hatred has already come into the open from out of their mouths, but what their hearts conceal is yet worse. We have indeed made the signs [thereof] clear unto you, if you would but use your reason.

• Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)-5:58- for, when you call to prayer, they mock at it and make a jest of it-simply because they are people who do not use their reason.

• Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)- 5:103 IT IS NOT of God's ordaining that certain kinds of cattle should be marked out by superstition and set aside from the use of man; [124] yet those who are bent on denying the truth attribute their own lying inventions to God. And most of them never use their reason:

• Al-An'am (The Cattle)- 6:32- And nothing is the life of this world but a play and a passing delight; and the life in the hereafter is by far the better for all who are conscious of God. Will you not, then, use your reason?

• Al-An'am [6:83] That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.

• Al-An'am (The Cattle)-6:151- Say: "Come, let me convey unto you what God has [really] forbidden to you: "Do not ascribe divinity, in any way, to aught beside Him; and [do not offend against but, rather,] do good unto your parents; [146] and do not kill your children for fear of poverty - [for] it is We who shall provide sustenance for you as well as for them; [147] and do not commit any shameful deeds, be they open or secret; and do not take any human being's life-[the life] which God has declared to be sacred -otherwise than in [the pursuit of] justice: this has He enjoined upon you so that you might use your reason; [148] -

• Al-A'raf (The Heights)- 7:169 And they have been succeeded by [new] generations who - [in spite of] having inherited the divine writ-clutch but at the fleeting good of this lower world and say, "We shall be forgiven, [135] the while they are ready, if another such fleeting good should come their way, to clutch at it [and sin again]. Have they not been solemnly pledged through the divine writ not to attribute unto God aught but what is true, [136] and [have they not] read again and again all that is therein? Since the life in the hereafter is the better [of the two] for all who are conscious of God -will you not, then, use your reason?

• Yunus (Jonah)-10:16- Say: "Had God willed it [otherwise], I would not have conveyed this [divine writ] unto you, nor would He have brought it to your knowledge. Indeed. a whole lifetime have I dwelt among you ere this [revelation came unto me]: will you not, then, use your reason ?” [24] -

• Yunus (Jonah)-10:42- And there are among them such as (pretend to] listen to thee: but canst thou cause the deaf to hearken even though they will not use their reason? -

• Yunus (Jonah)-10:100- notwithstanding that no human being can ever attain to faith otherwise than by God's leave, [123] and [that] it is He who lays the loathsome evil [of disbelief] upon those who will not use -their reason? [124] -

• Hud (The Prophet Hud)-11:51 "O my people! No reward do I ask of you for this [message]: my reward rests with none but Him who brought me into being. Will you not, then, use your reason? -

• Yusuf (Joseph) -12:2 behold, We have bestowed it from on high as a discourse in the Arabic tongue, so that you might encompass it with your reason. [3] -

• Yusuf (Joseph)-12:39 "O my companions in imprisonment! Which is more reasonable: [40] [belief in the existence of numerous divine] lords, each of them different from the other" [41] -or [in] the One God, who holds absolute sway over all that exists? -

• Yusuf (Joseph)-12:109- And [even] before thy time, We never sent [as Our apostles] any but [mortal] men, whom We inspired, [and whom We always chose] from among the people of the [very] communities [to whom the message was to be brought]. [105] Have, then, they [who reject this divine writ] never journeyed about the earth and beheld what happened in the end to those [deniers of the truth] who lived before them?-and [do they not know that] to those who are conscious of God the life in the hereafter is indeed better [than this world]? Will they not, then, use their reason? -

• Ar-Ra'd (The Thunder)-13:4 And there are on earth [many] tracts of land close by one another [and yet widely differing from one another [8] ]; and [there are on it] vinyards, and fields of grain, and date-palms growing in clusters from one root or standing alone, [9] [all] watered with the same water: and yet, some of them have We favoured above others by way of the food [which they provide for man and beast]. [10] Verily, in all this there are messages indeed for people who use their reason! -

• Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract)- 15:32 Said He: "O Iblis! What is thy reason for not being among those who have prostrated themselves?" -

• An-Nahl (The Bee)-16:67 And [We grant you nourishment] from the fruit of date-palms and vines: from it you derive intoxicants as well as wholesome sustenance -in this, behold, there is a message indeed for people who use their reason ! [76] -

• Ta-Ha- 20:54 Eat, [then, of this produce of the soil,] and pasture your cattle [thereon]. In all this, behold, there are messages indeed for those who are endowed with reason:

• Ta-Ha- 20:128 CAN, THEN, they [who reject the truth] learn no lesson by recalling how many a generation We have destroyed before their time? [111] - [people] in whose dwelling-places they [themselves now] walk about? In this, behold, there are messages indeed for those who are endowed with reason!

• Al-Anbiya (The Prophets) 21:10 [O MEN!] We have now bestowed upon you from on high a divine writ containing all that you ought to bear in mind [13] will you not, then, use your reason? -

• Al-Anbiya (The Prophets) 21:67 Fie upon you and upon all that you worship instead of God! Will you not, then, use your reason?” -

• Al-Mu'minun (The Believers) 23:80 And He it is who grants life and deals death; and to Him is due the alternation of night and day. Will you not, then, use your reason?

• Al-Nour (The Light) 24:21 O You who have attained to faith! Follow not Satan’s footsteps: for he who follows Satan’s foot­steps [will find that], behold, he enjoins but deeds of abomination and all that runs counter to reason. [24] And were it not for God’s favour upon you and His grace, not one of you would ever have remained pure. For [thus it is:] God who causes whomever He wills to grow in purity: for God is all-hearing, all-­knowing. -

• Al-Nour (The Light) 24:53 Now [as for those half-hearted ones,] they do swear by God with their most solemn oaths that if thou [O Apostle] shouldst ever bid them to do so, they would most certainly go forth [and sacrifice themselves]. [69] Say: “Swear not! reasonable compliance [with God’s message is all that is required of you]. [70] Verily, God is aware of all that you do!” -

• Al-Nour (The Light) 24:61 [ALL OF YOU, O believers, are brethren: hence.] [85] no blame attaches to the blind, nor does blame attach to the lame, nor does blame attach to the sick [for accepting charity from the hale], and neither to your­selves for eating [whatever is offered to you by others, whether it be food obtained] from your [chil­dren’s] houses, [86] or your fathers’ houses, or your mothers’ houses, or your brothers’ houses, or your sisters’ houses, or your paternal uncles’ houses, or your paternal aunts’ houses, or your maternal uncles’ houses, or your maternal aunts’ houses, or [houses] the keys whereof are in your charge! [87] or [the house] of any of your friends; nor will you incur any sin by eating in company or separately. But whenever you enter [any of these] houses, greet one another with a blessed, goodly greeting, as enjoined by God. In this way God makes clear unto you His mes­sages, so that you might [learn to] use your reason.

• Al-Nour (The Light) 24:62 [TRUE BELIEVERS are only they who have attained to faith in God and His Apostle, and who, whenever they are [engaged] with him upon a matter of concern to the whole community [88] do not depart [from whatever has been decided upon] unless they have sought [and obtained] his leave. [89] Verily, those who [do not abstain from the agreed ­upon action unless they] ask leave of thee - it is [only] they who [truly] believe in God and His Apostle! Hence, when they ask leave of thee for some [valid] reason of their own, grant thou this leave to whomsoever of them thou choose [to grant it], [90] and ask God to forgive them: for, behold, God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace! [91] -

• Al-Furqan (The Criterion) 25:44 Or dost thou think that most of them listen [to thy message] and use their reason? Nay, they are but like cattle - nay, they are even less conscious of the right way! [37] -

• Ash-Shu'ara (The Poets)26:28 [but Moses] went on: “[He of whom I speak is] the Sustainer of the east and the west and of all that is between the two”- [16] as you would know] if you would but use your reason!”

• An-Naml (The Ants) 27:60 Nay - who is it that has created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you [life-giving] water from the skies? For it is by this means that We cause gardens of shining beauty to grow - [whereas] it is not in your power to cause [even one single of] its trees to grow! Could there be any divine power besides God? Nay, they [who think so] are people who swerve [from the path of reason] -

• Al-Qasas (The Narration) 28:60 And [remember:] whatever you are given [now] is but for the [passing] enjoyment of life in this world, and for its embellishment - whereas that which is with God is [so much] better and more enduring. Will you not, then, use your reason?

• Al-'Ankabut (The Spider) 29:25 And [Abraham] said: “You have chosen to worship idols instead of God for no other reason than to have a bond of love [19] in the life of this world, between yourselves [and your forebears]: [20] but then, on Resurrection Day, you shall disown one another and curse one another - for the goal of you all will be the fire, and you will have none to succour you.

• Al-'Ankabut (The Spider) 29:35 And [so it happened; and] thereof, indeed, We have left a clear sign for people who use their reason. [29]

• Al-'Ankabut (The Spider) 29:45 CONVEY [unto others] whatever of this divine writ has been revealed unto thee, [40] and be constant in prayer: for, behold, prayer restrains [man] from loathsome deeds and from all that runs counter to reason; [41] and remembrance of God is indeed the greatest [good]. And God knows all that you do.

• Al-'Ankabut (The Spider) 29:63 And thus it is: if thou ask them, “Who is it that sends down water from the skies, giving life thereby to the earth after it had been lifeless?” - they will surely answer, “God.” Say thou: “[since this is so,] all praise is due to God [alone]!” But most of them will not use their reason:

• Ghafir (The Forgiver) 40:67 It is He who creates you out of dust, [48] and then out of a drop of sperm, and then out of a germ-cell; and then He brings you forth as children; and then [He ordains] that you reach maturity, and then, that you grow old - though some of you [He causes to] die earlier -: and [all this He ordains] so that you might reach a term set [by Him], [49] and that you might [learn to] use your reason.

• Az-Zukhruf (The Gold Adornments) 43:3 behold, We have caused it to be a discourse in the Arabic tongue, so that you might encompass it with your reason. [3]

• Al-Jathiya (The Kneeling) 45:5 And in the succession of night and day, and in the means of subsistence [4] which God sends down from the skies, giving life thereby to the earth after it had been lifeless, and in the change of the winds: [in all this] there are messages for people who use their reason.

• Al-Hujurat (The Dwellings) 49:4 Verily, [O Prophet,] as for those who call thee from without thy private apartments - most of them do not use their reason: [4]

• Al-Hadid (Iron) 57:17 [but] know that God gives life to the earth after it has been lifeless! [25] We have indeed made Our messages clear unto you, so that you might use your reason.

• Al-Mujadilah (The Disputation) 58:2 As for those of you who [henceforth] separate themselves from their wives by saying, “Thou art as unlawful to me as my mother”, [3] [let them bear in mind that] they can never be [as] their mothers: none are their mothers save those who gave them birth: and so, behold, they but utter a saying that runs counter to reason, [4] and is [therefore] false.

• Al-Hashr (The Gathering) 59:14 …Severe is their warlike discord among themselves: thou wouldst think that they are united, whereas [in fact] their hearts are at odds [with one another]: this, because they are people who will not use their reason. [20]

• Al-Mulk (Dominion) 67:10 And they will add: "Had we but listened [to those warnings], or [at least] used our own reason, we would not [now] be among those who are destined for the blazing flame!" [8]

• Al-Qalam (The Pen) 68:6 which of you was bereft of reason.

• Al-Fajr (The Dawn) 89:5 Considering all this - could there be, to anyone endowed with reason, a [more] solemn evidence of the truth? [4] -

Now I request Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and his Ansars to prove from Quran that Allah wants us to prove or disprove a prophet, imam or an important point of debate by dream or istakhara. Failing this, they should accept that Mr. Ahmad al Hassan’s claim that

“By God, I don’t speak of what my sacred fathers didn’t speak of, who recommended people my aid, and mentioned me in their wills. Noah, Ibrahim, Ismael, Mohammed, Ali, AlHassan, AlHussein and the Imams (Peace be upon them)”

is far from truth.

Wassalam

Abu_zar

Edited by Abu_zar

@ Insha show me from one book of Ahmad Al Hassan where he talks about reincarnation and says thats his belief, if you do that ill believe your truthful. While your at it show me the khilafat of Abu Bakr in the Quran please? been waiting for a while.

@ Abu zar,

Tell me the mahdi that your waiting for are you going to spot him by the different languages that he speaks?

You are saying that he has not written a single book against the saudis, Im sure he has written books against there deviant beliefs. I believe its called the monotheism of the wahabis( since insha is a hardcore wahabi he can go look at this as well, overall thats his biggest grudge against the imam that book probably).

Abu Zar, since you favor democracy, elections whatever you call it. Can you please show me from the Quran any leader being selected by the people?

@ Insha show me from one book of Ahmad Al Hassan where he talks about reincarnation and says thats his belief, if you do that ill believe your truthful. While your at it show me the khilafat of Abu Bakr in the Quran please? been waiting for a while.

@ Abu zar,

Tell me the mahdi that your waiting for are you going to spot him by the different languages that he speaks?

You are saying that he has not written a single book against the saudis, Im sure he has written books against there deviant beliefs. I believe its called the monotheism of the wahabis( since insha is a hardcore wahabi he can go look at this as well, overall thats his biggest grudge against the imam that book probably).

Abu Zar, since you favor democracy, elections whatever you call it. Can you please show me from the Quran any leader being selected by the people?

My dear Ahmed,

Assalam O Alaikum and welcome back.

I hope you are well.

Here is why I favour democracy at the time of occultation of my great 12th Imam a.s. (ajjal al laho farajohum)

1. Because it is the best system practiced in last 1375 years.
  2. Because it is the system that favours freedom and free will more than any other system (with the exception of system that imam will bring).
  3. Because it has the mechanism of self-correctness (voters can change a person/party if it does not function properly. People/party elected has to perform to stay in the system etc.).
  4. Because it was favoured and practiced by the greatest revolutionary leader of 20th century, Ayatollah Khomeini.
  5. Because Quran favours human free will, the freedom to choose and is against compulsion

• La ikraha fid-deen.
  • Sura e kaaferoon (choose your action).
  • Wama alaina illul balagh (even prophet will only pass the message. People are free to choose their action).
  • Even iblees was allowed to decide for himself. Had Allah not allowed Iblees to do what he wanted, could Iblees avoid prostration before Adam?

And yes. When someone will claim to be 12th imam a.s. I will use all the reasoning that Almighty has given me before accepting him. However, once I accept him, it will be total obedience (ata'at). You know well that already about 30 people have claimed to be 12th imam. You know as well as I do that none of them was true one. If one does not have his reasoning in place, he has at least 30:1 chance of getting it wrong.

OK. Now your turn to answer.

1. Why we do not know Mr. Ahmad al Hassan's complete identity. His mother's name, his geniology from mother's side, his brothers & sisters, his present and past neighbours, his schooling, his school grades, his teachers, his college, where did he graduate from, what were his grades in engineering examination, his photos etc.

2. He calls vilayat e faqih, taqleed of fallible and democracy haram. Then how can imam Khomeini be among the only 3 of scholars he has chosen to praise among 1000s of scholars in last 400 years. Imam Khomeini started vilayat e faqih and democracy in Iran and was marja e taqleed for 100s of million of people (responsible for haram acts of half the shia nation).

3. Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has condemned democracy. Which system does he propose/support in occultion of imam e zamana?

4. How many books has Mr. Ahmad al Hassan written against Saudi barbaric acts (demolition of mausoleum, killing of shiites)? I would love to listen to his speeches and read his books against Saudi barbaric acts.

5. How many books has Mr. Ahmad al Hassan written against Israel?

6. How many books has Mr. Ahmad al Hassan written against Saddam?

7. Why does he not answer the questions asked? If he proves his ilm e ladunni, I will not only believe him but work for him tirelessly.

8. Which imam or Prophet's act he follows when he asks to find his truthfulness or otherwise by seeing dreams or doing istikhara?

9. When he blames other scholars of running away from munazra, why does he not grant me an opportunity to ask him questions so that he can prove me and millions of others his truthfulness. I am prepared to sponsor such a meeting under live TV in Hyde Park, London, since I genuinely want to clarify the whole situation.

OK. Need to sleep now. May Allah help us to follow the truth. This world is full of conspiracies around us.

Khuda hafiz.

Abuzar

Oops Sorry. One more thing. 6th reason why I like democracy/election is because if truly applied in their countries, it will mean an end of four greatest enemies of shiite and justice seeking sunni muslims. Kings of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait will have to pass the power to the people liked and elected by these nations. Pardon me. But I think this is precisely the reason why Mr. Ahmad al Hassan hates democracy so much.

Walaykum Salam wr wb, inshAllah your doing fine.

Thats a big chunk of info which you have provided. The problem that I have with it is the fact that there is not a single narrations that you have provided to back it up. Any system which is man made will indeed lead to a failure. I will like to ask you a simple question, is there any country which is using democracy in its most rightful form at the moment?

You are definitely right about there being many fake mahdis out there. It is a sign of the mahdi him self that there will be many fakes around before the actual one. The thing we need to understand is the fact that Ahmad Al Hassan (as) has come with the biggest proofs out there which are narrations from the Ahlul Bayt(as), these narrations will be available for you if you would like to look. No one is stoping you from using logic, the thing is that for an individual who uses his mind and is truthful to him self will definitely see the relations of Ahmad(as) and the narrations which he has provided to prove him self.

now to answer you:

1. I dont know, with all honesty I cannot provide you with any of that my self because I dont have that information. I will try to get you more information on the schooling. There are many individuals in the hawzas of Iraq which know him and are witness to his character, yet they did not become ansars. On this topic ill try to get some information my self.

2. Firstly yes the Imam (as) is merciful to Khomeini(R.A). The only thing is that Khomeini is still a person who is fallible, meaning he can make errors. Taqleed is not backed up any where in the Quran or Hadith, so whats the point in following an innovation like that. There are actually some narrations which go against it. For example,

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords

without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

"His enemies are the scholars of Taqleed, they will be under his

rulership in fear from his sword and his power,and for a want

from what he has" Yome Al-Khalas p.279 Besharat Al Islam p.297

the first narration tells us that taqleed is not permissible yet people still do it. What kind of system is this in which you copy people, doesnt make sense to me. The second narration just depicts that it will be those who give fatwas that will fight the mahdi. There are tons of narrations which depict that the scholars are the ones who will be fighting the mahdi and inshAllah ill post them for you if you would like. Anyways the topic was taqleed, and as I said its an innovation based on zero proof from Quran or Hadiths.

3. I have not seen an answer for that from the Imam (as), but I will get it for you as soon as possible. I dont want to involve my opinion with the Imams or else there will be people like insha putting lies on the Imam(as). InshAllah just give me a day or two ill get the answer for that.

4. I have just seen one book which is the monotheism of the wahabis which shatters there aqeeda and beliefs. Im very sure the Imam condemns the acts of the saudis. Soon time they will get what they deserve. But inshAllah ill try to find out some statement or speeches which the Imam has against the saudis. There time is coming very soon inshAllah.

5. I have to check same as above. Ill need time.

6. Ahmad Al Hassan(as) was the only one to give a fatwa on saddam when he wrote the Quran with blood. Ahmad Al Hassan(as) had asked many of the scholars in Iraq to do something, yet they stayed silent. Imam(as) had risked his life, and saddam and his people were after him. We can see from here that the Imam did more then just writing a book rather he put himself in danger.

7. I cant give you the reasoning behind that. If you write it in Arabic I heard that you get a response a little faster. InshAllah you will get your response.

8. Brother there are countless narrations from the Quran, Prophet, Ahlul Bayt which talk about istakhara and its importance on matters which are important.

9. Honestly thats another question which I cannot answer. The other scholars should be accepting if they are so true, do you follow any of those scholars which are mentioned if you do then you should ask them why are they not accepting this, and get this matter over with once and for all. If you do want to debate this issue the ansars have a pal talk room, its called II The Savior II in which you can debate them and after put it on youtube showing how you have beat them, thats only if you could. Overall you can request the Imam(As) for something like that, I have no authority. Im just a mere servant for the cause of Aale Muhammed.

InshAllah ill get you your answer for the thing which I was unable to, just give me sometime, recently started university so things are a little hectic. Forgive me for anything wrong I have said.

Fi Aman Allah

Edited by Ahmad 313

"... And be careful of the Dajjals from the children of Fatima. Indeed there are some from the children of Fatima who are Dajjals. One Dajjal will come from the river of Basra, and he is not from me, and he is the first of all the Dajjals."

(Ref: Malahim wal fitan by Ibn Tawoos, P. 249 (chapter 37, hadith no. 362)