Orion

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

13 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Funny, you copy and paste an Ayah that applies to you directly. Subhan Allah how things work. It's as if Allah is blinding you to attack yourself.

The Yamani a.s is an infallible, hence cannot be a lord against the Allah swt

The Yamani a.s. is the only guide to his father Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s

and he is Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s who is mentioned in the Will of the Holy Prophet (s)

Take not your religion from the scholars, most of them are the most evil of creation under the sky, as the hadiths of the AhlulBayt a.s. state

Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s said:

"O people, do not be fooled by the scholars of misguidance and their supporters. Read, research, scrutinize, learn, and know the truth by your own selves. Do not depend on someone to decide your hereafter for you thus you regret it tomorrow when no regret shall benefit you {And they said, O our Lord, we have obeyed our masters and leaders so they have led us astray}

And He a.s. said

"I, and I seek refuge from the I, have not told anyone to follow me blindly, rather, I say open your eyes and distinguish the proof, and know the companion of the truth in order that you may save yourself from the Hell fire"

So the messenger of Imam al Mahdi a.s tells you to research and investigate the truth, using the mind and heart that Allah swt has gifted you, while the wealthy shia marja scholars tell you to submit to them as if they are infallible.

Supremacy is only for Allah

The Sunni folk took Abu Bakr l.a and Umar l.a as lords besides Allah,

Those who call themselves Shia today took the Marja Scholars as lords besides Allah,

And the person you addressed has taken wealthy sheikhs as lords besides Allah swt as they, the Najaf office sect who believe that Imam Ahmad al Hassan's presence to the world is via facebook, have left the Imam a.s. for the likes of the Abu Bakrs l.a and Umars l.a among them today in their infamous and misguiding Masonic office of Najaf, who have stolen and used the identity of the Imam a.s. to take advantage of the people, to misguide the people, and for petty worldly gain. Their office which is falsely attributed to the Imam a.s. has deals/contracts with the government of Iraq, behind the scenes.

"What happened before, will surely happen again." - Imam Ali a.s

There is no Power nor Might except with Allah.

Edited by ibn_Ibrahim

@Rasul

I have seen a number of your unsuccessful debates with the Ansar of the messenger and son of Imam al Mahdi a.s.

In response to your arguments you have linked here,

The answer regarding Masjid al Aqsa, are you able to prove the answer came from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. ? And not his enemies from the office of Najaf who pretend to the Imam a.s. and write in his name? The office of Najaf have issued many answers in the name of the Imam a.s. and books and also a sermon (sermon of Muharram).

There is no ignorance at all from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s.

In regards to your argument about Imam al Mahdi Muhamamd ibn al Hassan a.s being the seal of successors, there is no disagreement. He a.s. is indeed the seal of successors from the successors to the Holy Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s), that's why there are 12 Holy Imams a.s. , not 24 Imams. The successors after 12 Holy Imams a.s. are known as the Mahdies. They are not the direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s) , they are direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s. they are not at the same rank as the Imams a.s. who are direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s)

Imam Ja'far al Sadiq a.s said: "From us, after the Qaim a.s, are twelve Mahdies from the sons of al Hussayn a.s." 

- Mukhtasir Basa'ir alDarajat page 49

"I said to al Sadiq, Ja'far ibn Muhamamd a.s, “O son of the Holy Prophet, I once heard your father a.s saying that after the Qa'im there shall be twelve Imams”, and then he corrected, “He actually said twelve Mahdies and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers, who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”

- Bihar al Anwar (Oceans of Lights), chapter 53 page 145,

- Kamal al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

The Holy Prophet (s) said, He (s) is the seal of the Prophets, which did not mean there were no characters to succeed him (s) who had the rank of Prophethood

Imam al Mahdi a.s. is the seal of Awsiya from the Holy Prophet (s), it doesn't mean there are no infallibles that Imam al Mahdi a.s is going to send from him to succeed him. There are many narrations which speak of successors after Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s. which are NOT the direct successors of the Holy Prophet as in the case of the 12 Holy Imams a.s.

The Will of the Holy Prophet (s) which Umar l.a and his friends tried to prevent, describes 12 characters which are 12 Holy Imams a.s and another character from his sons whose name is Ahmad. The 12 Mahdies are the direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hassan a.s

In regards to the hadith about the two names of the Qaim a.s. , the AhlulBayt a.s. have mentioned certain things about their descendants that they will do/accomplish, however they a.s. said it as if referring to themself entirely. One such hadith is the narration regarding the companion of Egypt setting up a platform in Egypt, and about the destruction of Damascus stone by stone. If taken literally it means Imam Ali a.s. is coming back to build a platform in Egypt which calls towards Imam al Mahdi a.s. So if the hadith you quoted is transmitted completely correct (rajul instead of the plural), then it is no proof against the Imam a.s. as stated above.

Imam Ja'far al Sadiq a.s said: "And if we told you about a man something, and it was from his son, or son of his son do not deny it"
-Bihar Al Anwar v.26 p.225
-Nimat Allah Jaza'eri p.435

Apply the hadith,

And in the Will of the Holy Prophet (s) about the son of Imam al Mahdi a.s. having three names, the three names also refer to three individuals,

Ahmad - Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s.

Abdullah - Abdullah Hashem a.s the successor of Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s, the second Mahdi

Mahdi - The third successor of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hassan a.s., the third Mahdi

"And if we told you about a man something, and it was from his son, or son of his son do not deny it"

And there are great established proofs which cannot be claimed by other than its companion such as the the Will of the Holy Prophet (s), the hadith about the death of king Abdullah of Hejaz l.a, the hadith about the 12 men, and further proofs such as the challenge of mubahala, encouraging the people to ask Allah sincerely for the truth (istikhara)

Quote from one of the office sheikhs l.a

"O believers, pay attention to the danger of those who cut off the path from the people and make people doubt the ways of guidance which Allah swt has put for the people, and some of the clearest of those ways are the Istikhara and the truthful vision, and a lot other than that, as many as the breaths of creation!

Thirdly: A lot of narrations have been narrated from Ahlul Bayt pbut urging people to turn to Istikhara at the time of confusion and when they do not know guidance and when matters are confusing. 

In the will of Imam Ali pbuh to his son AlHassan pbuh: "...and be sincere in asking your Lord, for giving and depriving are in His hands, and make a lot of Istikhara..." Nahjul Balagha p393

The Messenger of Allah sawas said: "If you wanted to seek a good omen (Tafa'ol) by the book of Allah The Almighty, then recite Surat Al-Ikhlas 3 times, then send prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad 3 times, then say "O Allah I have sought good omen by Your Book, and I have depended on You, so show me from Your book that which is hidden from Your saved goodness in Your unseen" then open the book without counting the papers or lines" - Mafatih AlJinan, AlBaqiyat AlSalihat

And many more hadiths other than this, urging people to turn to Allah swt and making Istikhara to Him swt. And it has been narrated that Safwan ibn Yahya AlJammal proved the imamate of Ali son of Musa AlRidha pbuh through Istikhara, and he is from the best companions of Imam Musa AlKathim pbuh and from the closest ones to him. Sheikh AlToosi narrated in his book AlGhayba p54: 

From Ali ibn Mo’ath, he said: “I said to Safwan bin Yahya: ‘By what thing have you determined that Ali – meaning [Ali] Al Rida (pbuh) – [is the Imam]?’ He said: ‘I prayed, and supplicated to Allah, and I made Istikhara and became certain that he was him (the Imam)’” (Ghayba Al-Toosi: p. 54)"

7 hours ago, ibn_Ibrahim said:

I have seen a number of your unsuccessful debates with the Ansar of the messenger and son of Imam al Mahdi a.s.

Can you show me my "unsuccessful debates", follower of drug dealer,. If you wish, then we can debate with you, so that you can run like all other Ansooris. ;)

The answer regarding Masjid al Aqsa, are you able to prove the answer came from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. ? And not his enemies from the office of Najaf who pretend to the Imam a.s. and write in his name? The office of Najaf have issued many answers in the name of the Imam a.s. and books and also a sermon (sermon of Muharram).

There is no ignorance at all from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s.

Do you have evidence, that it wasn't Ahmad al-Hassan? His fatwas contain only ignorance. By the way, and Abdullah Hashem himself testified for the miracle of the Ahmad al-Hassan of White Banners.

In regards to your argument about Imam al Mahdi Muhamamd ibn al Hassan a.s being the seal of successors, there is no disagreement. He a.s. is indeed the seal of successors from the successors to the Holy Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s), that's why there are 12 Holy Imams a.s. , not 24 Imams. The successors after 12 Holy Imams a.s. are known as the Mahdies. They are not the direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s) , they are direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s. they are not at the same rank as the Imams a.s. who are direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s)

12 Mahdis (as) are 12 Imams (as) themselves, as mentioned by Ahl al-Bayt (as) in hadith. So, were will you run from this?

Imam Ja'far al Sadiq a.s said: "From us, after the Qaim a.s, are twelve Mahdies from the sons of al Hussayn a.s." 

- Mukhtasir Basa'ir alDarajat page 49

"We are the twelve Mahdis." http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/21-12-mahdis-ahmad.html#.V627E02LSUk

"From us there are Twelve Mahdis, the first of whom is Amīr al-Mu'minīn Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) and the last of whom is my ninth descendant. And he is truly the Imam al-Qaim.  http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/71-first-last-mahdi.html

“From us there will be twelve Mahdis. Six have passed and six are remaining. Allah will do with the sixth as He pleases.”

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/22-12-mahdis.html#.V628bE2LSUk

However, this particular hadith [which you mentioned] contains mistakes of narrator. And has been corrected by other hadith which mention 12 Mahdis (as)

"I said to al Sadiq, Ja'far ibn Muhamamd a.s, “O son of the Holy Prophet, I once heard your father a.s saying that after the Qa'im there shall be twelve Imams”, and then he corrected, “He actually said twelve Mahdies and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers, who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”

- Bihar al Anwar (Oceans of Lights), chapter 53 page 145,

- Kamal al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

This hadith contains allegory or taqiyya, and has been explained in another hadith:
"We are the twelve Mahdis." http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/21-12-mahdis-ahmad.html#.V627E02LSUk

The Holy Prophet (s) said, He (s) is the seal of the Prophets, which did not mean there were no characters to succeed him (s) who had the rank of Prophethood

Give this to AbdDollar Hashishi (Aleyhi Khums)

Muhammad b. `Ali b. al-Husayn by his isnad from `Ali b. al-Hakam from Aban al-Ahmar from Abu Basir Yahya b. Abi ‘l-Qasim from Abu Ja`far عليه السلام that he said in a hadith: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: O people, there is no prophet after me, and no sunna after my Sunna.  So whoever claims that and calls to that, then his call and his innovation (bid`a) are in the Fire, so kill him.  And whoever follows him then he is in the Fire.  O people, bring to life the qisas (retaliation), and bring to life the right of the owner of the right, and do not disunite, and surrender and submit you will be secure “Allah has written, 'I will surely prevail, I and My messengers;' verily, Allah is strong and mighty” (58:21) (wasail alShia)

Al - Hasan Ibn Abi Al - Ala ' reported that Imam As- Sadiq (a . ) Said : " The Permitted and Prohibited must be attributed to us , but as far as the prophethood , so this is not permitted . " [ Bihar - ul -Anwar of Al - Majlisi , Volume 26 page 83 ]

The Will of the Holy Prophet (s) which Umar l.a and his friends tried to prevent, describes 12 characters which are 12 Holy Imams a.s and another character from his sons whose name is Ahmad. The 12 Mahdies are the direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hassan a.s

Ahmad al-Hassan - mentioned in the “Will”?

al-Tābiʻī al-Kabīr - Sulaym (ra) has mentioned in his book, what Prophet (saww) has mentioned in his "Will". Nothing has been mentioned in it about ‘al-Mahdiyoon’ or ‘Ahmad al-Hassan’. Let's see, what Prophet (saww) has mentioned in his "Will".

وسمى من يكون من أئمة الهدى الذين أمر الله بطاعتهم إلى يوم القيامة. فسماني أولهم ثم ابني هذا - وأدنى بيده إلى الحسن - ثم الحسين ثم تسعة من ولد ابني هذا - يعني الحسين

Imam Ali (as) said: [...] and he [i.e. Prophet (saww) while dictating the "Will"] told the names of the Imams (as) who are guides, whose obedience Allah (swt) has commanded till the Day of Judgement. In these first is my name, and the second is this my son [pointing towards Hassan (as)]. After him, Hussain (a.s) and then nine from my this son Hussain (as).

Shia References.

Source: Kitāb Sulaym ibn Qays al-Hilālī by al-Tābiʻī al-Kabīr, page 211,

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/29-will-kitab-sulaym.html#.V62_g02LSUk

You must be sick, if you believe that Abdullah Hashem is successor mentioned in the Will. The guy is drug dealer and ex Sunni. Lolz So, I don't need to talk to you.

Abdullah - Abdullah Hashem a.s the successor of Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s, the second Mahdi

Question from Muhammad Fadil:
And may the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you. May God welcome you my master and leader.
There is a question many people bring up and others who have the same question but don't mention it. The question is: Are there alternative names to those that exist today in governance? For example, some mention Jafar Ibn Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr, but is there at the very least a name or two names of those known to be impartial, or nationalistic as some might call it, that can be proposed candidly for a technocratic government? I need your dua (supplication), my master.

Answer from Ahmed Alhasan احمد الحسن:
Of course, there are many Iraqis who are qualified and independent. The issue is not just that of one or two people that I can name for you. Rather, the issue is: will the religious and political parties accept them, and so on? Or, at the very least, if the one who was an acceptable choice for the major populace were to be rejected, would this cause uneasiness for the people?! In my view, the answer is clear. As for Syed Jaafar Al-Sadr being an independent candidate to manage the Iraqi government, I believe that he would have many Iraqis supporting him. At the very least, there would be general acceptance by the people. Since every [intellectually] bankrupt individual has taken charge of it [the government], then what would be the problem with giving the son of Sayed Muhammad Baqer Al-Sadr a try? The ones who have confidence in him are the Islamic Dawa Party, the Council, Badr, and Muhammad Al-Sadr, may God have mercy upon him and his movement, led by Syed Muqtada Al-Sadr. Moreover, others are proud to be associated with him from an ideological standpoint or at the very least, they see him as a symbol with whom they agree out of mutual love and respect.

There are no proofs that Imam Mehdi (atfs) will send any person or envoy to people of earth before the Nafse Zakiya whose name is mentioned as Ahmad/Mohammad in some books on Ghayba. That will happen only after the completion of certain major signs like Sufyani, Yamani, call from Sky. Though there are some minor signs too.

Ahmad al Hasan whosoever he is, if thinks he is really a deputy to Imam Mehdi (atfs) then he must prove his credentials rather fooling people. Whatever I read about Ahmad al Hasan, there are certain questions which comes in mind and foremost question is if he is really what he is declaring then he should be among 313 or above 313 in position & status in the eyes of Master of Time (atfs). We know from the teachings of Infallible (as) that companions of Mehdi (atfs) will be full of knowledge and power. He should debate in an open forum with Islamic scholars regarding his position and status. If he is really someone assigned by Mehdi (atfs), he will be able to defeat the other scholars and people will follow him. But he is hiding from debates and discussion, it proves that he is just an Impostor and nothing more than that.

SO requesting all followers of Ahmad al Hasan stop fooling  yourself and others. 

Among the first of the 313 from Basra is Ahmed

And from Basra: Abdulrahman bin AlAtaf son of Sa'ad and---- Ahmed---- and Maleeh and Hamad son of Jaber. p.232 Besharat Al Islam

from basra2.jpg

from basra is ahmad.png

This confirms the Prophet's will that the first believer and first of the close ones is Ahmed a.s

Will of the Prophet Muhammad pbuhap on the night of his death:

The Prophet Muhammad pbuhap said to Ali bin Abi Talib on the night of his death,

“O Father of Al-Hassan, bring me a pen and a paper”, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said, “O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, Allah has named you in his heavens Ali Al- Mortatha, The Prince of the Believers, the Grand Truthful, the Bright Differentiator between truth and falsehood, the trusted, and the Mahdi (the rightly guided). These names may not to be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my successor over my family, their living and their deceased, and over my women. Whomever you affirm shall find me tomorrow, and whomever you reject I am innocent of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are the successor (Khalifa) upon my nation after me. If death approaches you, hand it over to my son Al-Hassan the very beneficial. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to my son Al- Hussein, the martyr, the pure, the assassinated. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the worshippers, Ali. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammed Al-Baqir. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar Al-Sadiq. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa Al-Kathum. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Retha. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Muhammad, the trustworthy, the pious. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Ali, the advisor. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Al-Hassan, the virtuous. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad the Entrusted of the Holy Family of Muhammad peace be upon them. So these are the twelve Imams. Then after him, there will be twelve Mahdis. So if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of Allah), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (rightly guided). He is the first of the believers.

—Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150
—Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549
—Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3
—Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159
—Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147
—Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260
—Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236
—Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370
—Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222
—Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9
—Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71
—Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11
—Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96
—Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13

On 8/17/2016 at 6:51 AM, haidermpr said:

There are no proofs that Imam Mehdi (atfs) will send any person or envoy to people of earth before the Nafse Zakiya whose name is mentioned as Ahmad/Mohammad in some books on Ghayba. That will happen only after the completion of certain major signs like Sufyani, Yamani, call from Sky. Though there are some minor signs too.

Ahmad al Hasan whosoever he is, if thinks he is really a deputy to Imam Mehdi (atfs) then he must prove his credentials rather fooling people. Whatever I read about Ahmad al Hasan, there are certain questions which comes in mind and foremost question is if he is really what he is declaring then he should be among 313 or above 313 in position & status in the eyes of Master of Time (atfs). We know from the teachings of Infallible (as) that companions of Mehdi (atfs) will be full of knowledge and power. He should debate in an open forum with Islamic scholars regarding his position and status. If he is really someone assigned by Mehdi (atfs), he will be able to defeat the other scholars and people will follow him. But he is hiding from debates and discussion, it proves that he is just an Impostor and nothing more than that.

SO requesting all followers of Ahmad al Hasan stop fooling  yourself and others. 

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh has called the top Shia Marjaes to debate but they have denied , like always in the history of mankind the scholars denied the Messengers of Allah swt.

Anyhow you can read Imam's pbuh book - Atheism Delusion , in which there are written debates with Dawkins and Hawking , the most famous Atheist scholars in the world, proving to them the existence of Allah swt through Science and Evolution, etc...  Also there is discussion and debates with the Shia and Sunni scholars in regards to their stance on Evolution, the way they deny it ,which is wrong and embarassing. The Imam pbuh with high percision disproves the belief of all the major religious Scholars that Evolution is not true. 

[MOD NOTE: No link allowed to the fake Mahdi website.]

A Wahhabi unwilling testifies to a vision from Allah SWT about Ansar Al Mahdi as the saved sect.

Following is the testimony of Ansar Allah sister Sahar Al Ansari

والله العظيم والله شاهد على قولي..
I swear to Allah (SWT) and Allah is witness on what I say
يوم من الأيام دخل شخص غرفة البالتوك صباحاً، وكنا نعرفه،
اسمه عيسى وهو وهابي من الإمارات.
One of the days, a person entered in the morning the PalTalk room (of Ansar) and we were knowing him, He name is Issa and he is a Wahabi from UAE
كان ينسق مناظرات بيننا نحن الانصار وبين بقية الغرف الاخرى.
He was arranging debates between us (Ansars) and rest of the rooms
فدخل هذا الشخص ومسك المايك، وقال لنا:
انا ضد ياسر الحبيب.. لكنه بعض الأحيان يقول أمور صحيحة.
So he took the Mic and said, I’m against Yasser Al Habib; but sometimes he says right things
قلنا له:
طيب ماذا تقصد؟
(لاحظوا ان ياسر الحبيب عدو الوهابية، وهذا يقف معه الآن!)
We said to him, what do you mean?
(notice that Yasser Al Habib is an enemy to Wahabi’s but he is standing alongside him in few things)
قال الوهابي:
ياسر الحبيب يقول في احد التسجيلات (وسمعنا التسجيل) أن أحمد الحسن ساحر ودرس في الهند السحر وووو... وكلامه هذا اعتقد انه صحيح!
The Wahabi said,
Yasser Al Habib says in one of his recordings (and we heard it) that Ahmed Al Hassan is a magician, he learned the magic in India, etc… and I feel that this is right!
ثم قال الوهابي:
أنا رأيت حلم... رأيت يوم القيامة بالكااامل حصل أمامي، والله رأيت آيات القرآن نفسها تتحقق أمامي (واذا الشمس كورت واذا النجوم انكدرت.....الخ).
Then the Wahabi said,
I’ve seen a dream, I’ve seen the Judgment day happening in its entirety in front of me, I’ve seen the same verses of Quraan getting fulfilled in front of me (Itha ashshamsu kuwwirat, Wa-itha annujoomu inkadarat) = (When the sun is wrapped up [in darkness], And when the stars fall, dispersing,)
ثم يعلّق ويقول وهو متحير ومصدوم: والله كيف هذا الأمر الشيطان شاطر جدا كيف استطاع ان يريني يوم القيامة وهذه الآيات بالقرآن بدقة.
Then he comments and says and he was puzzled and shocked:
I swear to Allah, how this devil is very smart, how he was able to show me the Day of Resurrection and these verses Quraan accurately
ثم أكمل وقال:
ثم عندما كنا في عرصات القيامة وكان مصيري جهنم سمعت هاتف يقول: جماعة أحمد الحسن هم الفرقة الناجية. (وكانت هذه النقطة صعب على قلبه التفوه بها وصاغها بعدة صيغ منها... ان جماعتكم هي الناجية او الحق ووو...).
Then he continues and says:
And when we were in the Judgement post and my fate was Hell, I’ve heard someone says: Ahmed Al Hassan’s group are the Saved Group ( And it was difficult for his heart to say such a thing and he narrated it in multiple different ways, like: “your group is the saved group and the Right group, etc…)
ثم قال وهو خائف من الرؤيا: هذا الشيطان شاطر كيف يريني هذا؟ كيف تفعلون هذا (وهو يوجه الكلام لنا على اساس أننا سحرناه!).
Then he was afraid from the vision and said: The Devil is smart; how he shows me all that; How do you do all this (and he means the Ansars as magicians)
فأجبناه:
انت كالذي قال الله عنهم بالقرآن:
(وَلَوْ فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ بَابًا مِنَ السَّمَاءِ فَظَلُّوا فِيهِ يَعْرُجُونَ * لَقَالُوا إِنَّمَا سُكِّرَتْ أَبْصَارُنَا بَلْ نَحْنُ قَوْمٌ مَسْحُورُونَ)
[سورة الحجر 14 - 15]
We replied:
You are like the one who Allah said about them in Quraan
(Walaw fatahna AAalayhim babanmina assama-i fathalloo feehiya Yarujoon, Laqaloo innama sukkirat absaruna bal nahnu qawmun mashooroon) =
(And [even] if We opened to them a gate from the heaven and they continued therein to ascend, They would say, "Our eyes have only been dazzled. Rather, we are a people affected by magic.")
قالوا عن رسول الله (ص) ساحر وقالوا عن الانبياء سحرة لأن الكفار كانوا يرون رؤى تشهد للانبياء (ع)، واليوم تقولونها لأحمد الحسن (ع) كما قال أسلافكم.
They said about Prophet Muhammad (PbUH&F) Magician, and they said about the Prophets Magicians, because the unbelievers use to see visions that witness to prophets, and today you are saying it about Ahmed Al Hassan (PbUH&F) the way your ancestors said
والله على ما أقول شهيد أن هذا ما حدث أمام عيني وما سمعته بأذني، ومن يعرفني يعرف أني لا أكذب وأخاف الله سبحانه، ويوجد شهود على هذه الحادثة منهم الأخ الأنصاري أبو الوليد وغيره.
سحر الانصارية
Allah is witness on what I’ve said, this happened in front of my eyes and this is what I heard with my own ears. And who knows me knows that I don’t lie and I fear Allah (SWT). And there are witnesses on this incident, one amongst them is Brother Al Ansari Abu Al Waleed and others
Sahar Al Ansariya
"

Shaykh Jalil al Fadil ibn Shadhan ibn Khalil narrarated from Muhammad ibn Abi Amierrda narrarated from Jamil ibn Durjan from Zaraarah ibn Aeyena, from Abu Abdallah (alaihe salam), who said:
"And out of Yemen will come the Yamani, with bleached flags (white flags, البيض) on one day, one month, one year (meaning someday).

OUT OF YEMEN!!! So the Yamani supposedly comes from Basra, has 500 other followers, has a facebook page, and a website called saviourofmankind.com

Also, he claimed to be Yamani in 2002. That means he did not oppose Saddam or Al Qaeda or the Americans. Is he condemning Israel? No. Is he condemning the Saudis? No. Is he commanding his followers to attack Daesh? No. They are just fighting Iraqi Police in Basra. He should be protecting Najaf and Karbala from the Wahabbis. He is some saviour. Imam Jafar Sadegh (alaihe salam) avoided wearing makrooh black clothes until his life was at risk, and Mr. Hassan can not go up against Daesh.

Assalamu Alaikom.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

Honorable Shaykh Jalil al Fadl ibn Shadhan ibn Khalil (radyallahu anhu) narrarated from Muhammad ibn Abi Amierrda narrarated from Jamil ibn Durjan from Zaraarah ibn Aeyena, from Abu Abdallah (alaihe salam), who said:
"And out of Yemen will come the Yamani, with
white flage (البيض) on one day, one month, one year (meaning someday)."

Out of the East will come the Khorasani, and out of Yemen will come The Yamani

These hadith are repeated by Muhaddith Al Nuri at Tabarsi

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/78-hadith-from-yemen.html

Another sign: Soon after the death of Abdullah al Saud (curse of Allah be upon him) died, the Houthis took over Sanaa. This is proof that they are the army of Al Yamani, not Ahmad al Hassan. 

Saraya al Khorasani has 3000 volunteers fighting Daesh, 100 000 Hezbollah fighters defending Lebanon, 200 000 fighting for the Yamani in Yemen. May Allah bless them. 

May Allah guide us all

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

10 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Another sign: Soon after the death of Abdullah al Saud (curse of Allah be upon him) died, the Houthis took over Sanaa. This is proof that they are the army of Al Yamani, not Ahmad al Hassan. 

I dont know about this, arent the houthis zaidi? 

19 hours ago, al-Arabi al-Iraqi said:

Asalamu Alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh @Mansur Bakhtiari

1. Is Al-Yamani out of Yemen ?!

Yamani doesn't emerge from Yemen in a hadeeth from Kamal AlDeen and this hadeeth comes from an earlier source.

This hadeeth(picture in the bottom)gives a location for Sufyani that he is from Sham but no location for the Yamani and nothing about him emerging from Yemen.

These are the only prints which mentioned (from yemen)after Yamani as they were between parenthesis and there is no explanation for its reason as a footnote: 1-Book:Kamal AlDeen Watamam AlNi'ma Author:Sheikh AlSadooq Demise:381 A.H Investigated by:Edited and Commented by:Ali Akbar AlGafary Print:Muharram AlHaram 1405 A.H Published by:Mu'asasat AlNasher AlIslami AlTabe'a Lijame'at AlMudareseen in Honarable Qom 2-Book:Mujam Ahadeeth AlImam AlMahdi a.s Author:Sheikh Ali Korani From Yemen:Its there with paranthesis without any indication of where it was taken from. 

Here are the following books that don't have from Yemen in paranthesis mentioned near Yamani.
1-Book:Ilaam AlWara Bi'Alam AlHuda v.2 p.233(author quotes Kamal AlDeen in this link:http://www.najaf.org/arabic/book/18/ealam-2/vara014.html and Kamal AlDeen doesn't have from Yemen). Author:Sheikh AlTabrasi Demise:548 A.H From Yemen:There is no existence of the phrase (from Yemen)in this hadeeth 2.Book:Kashf AlGuma Author:Ibn Abi AlFateh Alarbili Demise:693 A.H From Yemen:There is no phrase (from Yemen)in this narration 3-Book:Muntakhab AlAnwar AlMuthe'a Author:Sayed Buha AlDeen AlNajafi Demise:803 A.H From Yemen:Not there 4-Book:Ithbat AlHudat Author:Muhammad son of Hassan AlHur AlAmeli Kamal AlDeen v.3 p.468 (Nusoos on Imamat Saaheb AlZaman) v.3 p.468 -It is not there -v.3 p.718 -It is not there 5-Book:Bihar AlAnwar Author:Alama AlMajlesy Demise:1111 A.H From Yemen:It is not there. v.51 p.218 v.16 from Kamal AlDeen 6-Book:Ilzam AlNaseb Min Ithbaat AlHuja AlGa'eb Author:Sheikh Ali AlYazdi AlHa'eri Demise:1333 A.H From Yemen:It is not there v.1 p.197 7-Book:Besharat AlIslam Author:Sayed Mustafa AlKathemy Demise:1336 A.H Print:Qom-Maktabat Alameen From Yemen:It is not there 8-Book:Mikyaal AlMakaarem Author:Mirza Muhammad Taqi Al-Asfahany Demise:1348 A.H From Yemen: It is not there v.1 p.71 9-Book:Rijal Tarako Basamat Ala Qismaat AlTareekh Author:Sayed Lateef AlQizwaini -Still living From Yemen:Not there p.275

from yemen1.png
Narrated by Ali AlKorani in Book of Mu'jam Ahadeeth Imam AlMahdi (a.s) v.1 p.299"AlMahdi has to be from Quraish and the successorship is among them and he has an origin and lineage from Yemen"

Is Imam al-Mahdi pbuh from Yemen ??

Sayed Ibn Tawoos in Malahem Wal Fitan:"The Prince of the Army of AlAsab is not from Thi or Tho but they will hear a voice not a human or a jin said:"Pay Allegiance to 
so and so by his name, he is not from Thi or Tho but he is a successor who is a Yamani" P.80

Lisan AlArab by Ibn Manthoor:"About the description of the Mahdi: Qurashi Yaman, not from Thi or Tho meaning his lineage is not from Athwa of Yemen and they are kings of Hameer and from them Tho Yazn and Tho Ra'een. And his saying: Qurashi Yaman meaning Qurashi is his lineage and Yamani is the origin"
v.21 p.374 Jar Allah AlZamakhari v.1 p.407 AlFayeq fi Gareeb AlHadeeth

Narrated by Ali AlKorani in Book of Mu'jam Ahadeeth Imam AlMahdi (a.s) v.1 p.299"AlMahdi has to be from Quraish,and the caliphate is among them,and he has an origin 
and lineage from Yemen"

So we know now after reading the previous that the Yamani is not from Yemen.

Below is a hadeeth about a Yemeni who comes from the East confirming the narrations of the banner of truth appearing from the East, so the Yamani doesn't come from Yemen as what the confused brothers and sisters imagined.

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abba[son of Abdulmutalib] and the hand of Ali a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from the East and he is the one with the banner of the Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207

A part from the Sheikh's 5th point in his book Study on the personality of the Yamani v.1-3
from p.136-137
Another Response to the Yamani emerges from Yemen argument:
Abu Jaafar and Abu Abdullah pbut said:"O Aba Hamza, if we spoke about a matter that it will come from here but then it came from there, Allah can do what he wants. And if we report to you today of a narration and then tomorrow we report something opposing it. Allah eraces what he wants and confirms." v.4 p.119 Bihar AlAnwar
Sheikh Nathem AlUqaily:
In the narration there is a clear statement about the necessity of submitting even if the Imams pbut said about a certain matter that it comes from the West for example but then it came from the East. It is not allowed to belie it, with the excuse of the difference of the direction and place, as long as the matter that they pbuh reported about happened. So whether it was said to be the same direction like how the one who reported it said or other than it.Allah will do what he wants. And this can happen from the way of the Divine plot against the enemies of Allah and especially with the case of Imam AlMahdi pbuh so that it becomes confusing for the enemies and so then the appearance starts or the rise of the Riser pbuh begins , therefore, the enemies will not expect it and will happen to the contrary of what they calculated and counted it to be. And this happens from the way of the Divine test and sifting and sieving like what happened to the folk of Noah and Jesus pbut. 
Allah swt said:"Do the people think that they will be left alone saying :"We believe" and shall not be tested?" 
"Verily, we have tested those before them, so that Allah shall know those who are truthful and those who are liars"
Ankaboot:1-2
And on a note from what was previously mentioned, even if there were some narrations saying with all clarity that the Yamani will come from Yemen for example and so the Yamani came from Iraq. It is not allowed to consider him a liar at all, because it returns to the will of Allah the Most High. "He is not to be questioned for what He does while they question Him"
So how would it be if the case is that its one narration which is weak in its chain according to them and differs in its content(Matn)-and to a degree of possibility- it can be affected with Bada(a change in circumstance).??!!
And this point alone is enough to reply and refute the sayings of the doubters that the Yamani must come from the regions of Yemen. And if he came from another place it is not obligatory to believe him or obligatory to belie him or fight him. And let us say for the sake of argument that the narration in which Sheikh AlSadooq copied in Kamal AlDeen said:"AlYamani emerges from Yemen" without any interpretation, it will be subject to Bada(a change in circumstance) and its not allowed to belie the Yamani if he came from Iraq and the one who replies against this will replying against the narrations of Ahlulbayt pbut that we mentioned previously.
And then some of the narrations have stated and indicated that Imam AlMahdi pbuh will emerge or start from Yemen or from the East, so will you stick by them? Although, the narrations which are frequently reported mention that he starts his rise from the house of Allah in Mecca?!
From the Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w said:"The Mahdi will emerge from a village that is called: Kar'a[a place in Yemen]" Malahem Wal Fitan p.278

Over 300 year old manuscript(Yamani not from Yemen)

1006 A.H

"..and the emergence of the Yamani and a Saiha.."
p.265
Kamal Al Deen Wa tamam AlNima

No from yemen.png
Well known Iraqi Twelver Sheikh explains that Yamani is not from Yemen :

Shaheed al-Sadr r.a. approach towards the Yamani (Yamani not from Yemen but from land of Iraq !! )

2. Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh opposed Saddam l.a.

Sayyed Ali Kathim, Abu Righeef Also known as Abu Nuh From Imara, Iraq. One of the first believers in the call Authored books such as ‘The Path to the Yamani Call’

Biography of Biographies, volume 1

"At one time I did not have a strong connection with the matters surrounding Imam Mahdi (pbuh), however, some friends of mine did, particularly in the time of Sayyed al Sadr (may Allah bless his soul). Sayyed Sadr was the one who brought back the matter of the Mahdi (pbuh) alive taking all risks in the time of the tyrant Saddam (Allah curse him); this was at the end of the 90s. We had a feeling that this age was the age of the Imam's (pbuh) appearance. The situation was dire in the time of the tyrant (Allah curse him). The last few months of Saddam's reign were the hardest such that I would not discuss the issue of Imam Mahdi (pbuh) with even my close relatives and my wife. I would make false ID’s and move from one city to another to escape having to join the Saddam army. One day, in late 2002, a friend of mine came to me and said that people were saying Imam Mahdi (pbuh) had sent a messenger. He told me there were some houses in Imara which this messenger visited. “Let us go to one of these houses and maybe we could meet him,” he said. So we went there and some ansar started to make da’wah to me. Allah swt bears witness that they were educated men with high morals and standards. Unfortunately though, Allah swt did not grant me success to believe in the call as I did not respond positively to it in my first encounter with its proofs. I then started to observe this call with great caution as, naturally, at that time the cursed Saddam forces knew who identify of Ahmed al Hassan (pbuh) and wanted to find him by any means. So at that time, we non ansar, were worried about this call: if it was the truth then many of our friends and family relatives had joined whilst we remained on falsehood, but if it was false then we were worried that our friends and family members were going astray. We decided, to form a delegation from amongst ourselves. This delegation consisted of doctors, engineers, preachers, teachers and people from all walks of life...."

"....

I left them and went to see another sheikh there who was the friend of a man that lived with the Imam (pbuh).

This sheikh said to me, “He is called Sheikh Ahmed and he is from the followers of Shaheed al Sadr, Mohammed Sadq Al Sadr (r.a.); he did not believe in the Imam (pbuh). He also said some unpleasant things about the Imam (pbuh). However even he could not deny the Imam’s virtues. He said that the Imam (pbuh) would defend the poor discriminated students. He would try to comfort anyone, even those who did not like him.  This sheikh also said that the Imam (pbuh) would always condemn Saddam and would try to expose his tyranny in front of the hawzah which trembled from Saddam. The courage of the Yamani (pbuh) led to suspicions that he was a Baathist from the intelligence services Hawzah students would try to stay away from the Imam (pbuh) in Saddam's last days because they did not want to by arrested by his men.

The Imam (pbuh) would shout aloud in the Hawzah in front of the scholars, “Is there any one amongst you who has some jealousy for the Qur'an?”. I headed to Basra and in my heart I knew this man was victimised...."

When Saddam l.a. wrote the Quran with his impure blood and all Hawza Scholars were silent and afraid to be persecuted, Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh was the only one who rose against Saddam l.a.

Also Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. ordered his followers during the occupation to help with all means Moqtada al-Sadr's Army in the fight with the Americans even though Moqtada's men were opressing the followers of the Imam for believing in him

Ahmed al-Hasan has condemned on numerous occasions and is condemnind the Wahhabi ideology explaning to non-Muslims that it has nothing to do with the True Islam and the path of Ahlulbayt pbut, many of Imam's speeches are posted in this thread on previous pages.

Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. has formed the Rirser Brigades last year when Daesh threatened the Shrines with 4,000 people signing up in the Brigade including Iraqi Army generals who are followers of the Sayeed pbuh. One of the followers of the Sayeed pbuh was martyred few weeks ago fighting Daesh in Mosul operation.

In the name of God the Abundantly Merciful, the Extremely Merciful To God do we belong, and to Him we will return. 
With hearts that believe in God's decree and fate, the representative of the office of Sayyid Ahmed Al-Hasan, the successor and messenger of Imam Al-Mahdi in Baghdad, pay their warm tribute and condolences to the Sayyid and Imam pbuh, to all the Ansar, and to the family of the martyred brother (Haydar Khazali) who was killed during a military operation in Mosul while defending the land and honor and the holy shrines. We ask God the Exalted and Mighty to embrace and accept him with His vast Mercy, to have Him reside in His spacious heavens, and support his family and close ones with beautiful patience and tranquility.
14915530_1629022510724222_7365659348126111845_n.jpg?oh=84fa8e32c2ed9e4f3b85c14dba9b0fcd&oe=58EDDDE7

Be honest, how much are they paying you?

8 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I dont know about this, arent the houthis zaidi? 

I am not sure. I have heard many now believe in Imami shia. There are hadith that say the Yamani will go into occultation or disguise himself/his beliefs. We'll have to wait and see.

First hadith: page does not exist

As for his lineage being Yemeni, it could by Syed Nasrallah, who is of Yemeni descent and is close to the Khorasani. Prove this Ahmad Al Hassan is of Yemeni origin. This also contradicts the whote flags out of Yemen, for his flag is the Star of David. Could you also provide some of the narrarators of these hadith? Honorary Shaykh Jalil al Fadl (ra) was a companion of Imam Jafar Sadegh (as) and wrote a book called Return of The Mahdi. Ahmad al Hassan also did not oppose the US invasion of Iraq. Why is that?  One sign of the Mahdi is 300 true Shia. You claim 4000 follow him yet the Mahdi has still yet to arrive? Or is he the Mahdi? No he is the Mahdi that comes after the Mahdi who is somehow here before the Mahdi.

66968662.jpg

The cult 'Soldiers of Heaven' attacked Shias in Iraq and some of them were killed in a battle with police. After the leader of the cult was killed in the fighting, Ahmad Al Hassan or Ahmed al-Hasan, became the leader. He is a deceiver. He is an opportunist. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7196058.stm