Orion

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

they are noobs, they curse our scholers our maraj3. They dont follow any marj3. I wouldnt waste my time on these false people. They are leading people to hell. Wallahi they are. If he was true our scholers would of said something about him.

They ignore these worthless false followers.

noobs man, make me angry.

Did you see us cursing? No

we follow maraji3 Al-Gazali, we all do, our maraji3 is Mohammed and Al Mohammed alayhom alsalam. then ask yourself and let everyone do

Are maraji3 (scholars) nowadays masoomeen?

*No. even they don't say that, even if they were good ghazali, you should know that they can do good deeds and do mistakes too.

*Now if Imam Al-Mahdy appears, should he take permission from maraji3 for his reappearance? or they are the one, including all the mankind, are tested in knowing him, obeying and following him.

*Allah Al-Mighty cleared everything for us. He showed us that the first who fights the Hojja of God is the scholars, e.g. when Eissa appeared, the Jews scholars were the first to fight him, when prophet Mohammed appeared, the Jews, christian and Hanafiyya scholars were first to make Quraysh fight the prophet. this is Sunnat Allah. however read the Hadeeth of Ahlul bait about the end of time and you will know.

ÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) (( ÓíÃÊí ÒãÇä Úáì ÃãÊí áÇ íÈÞì ãä ÇáÞÑÂä ÅáÇ ÑÓãå æ áÇ ãä ÇáÅÓáÇã ÅáÇ ÇÓãå íÓãæä Èå æ åã ÃÈÚÏ ÇáäÇÓ ãäå ãÓÇÌÏåã ÚÇãÑÉ æ åí ÎÑÇÈ ãä ÇáåÏì ÝÞåÇÁ Ðáß ÇáÒãÇä ÔÑ ÝÞåÇÁ ÊÍÊ Ùá ÇáÓãÇÁ ãäåã ÎÑÌÊ ÇáÝÊäÉ æ Åáíåã ÊÚæÏ )) ÈÍÇÑ ÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì 52 Õ 190

The Messenger of Allah (s) said: ((an era shall come to my nation that naught from Quran shall stay save its sketch and from Islam save its name, they are titled by it while they are the farthest people from it, their mosques are constructed while it is a ruin from guidance, the Foqaha "scholars" of that time are the worst scholars under the shadow of the sky, from them the sedition aggressed and to them it shall return)). Bihar Al-Anwar, part 52 pg190

then we are not saying that all scholars are bad. No, Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan mentioned working scholars, those who do what they say like Sayyed Khomaini, Sayyed Mohammed Mohammed Sadiq Al-Sadr and Mohammed Baqir Al-Sadr (rahmat Allah alayhum) and those who narrated the narrations of Ahlul Bait like Sheikh Al-Toosi the author of the book "the occultation"in which the will of the prophet is mentioned and many other narrations and Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani the author of "Tafseer Al-Burhan". and so on

moreover, one of the scholars in Najaf believed in Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan, he is Sayyed Al-Hammamy. so what we are saying is that all scholars are called upon believing in the messenger of Imam Al-Mahdy, the anticipated reformer mentioned by the Imams (s).

Salam,

Thanks ‘enlight warner’ for the nice comment. Politeness is an obligation and bliss.

I believe in Imam Mahdi (ATFS) and I seek everything about him. I look for him everywhere, in every face.

He is my only inspiration.

In looking into this issue of Ahmad al Hassan Yamani, I see it from a research point of view. He has discovered some points in Shia ideology were never known about in the past.

Sister ‘enlight warner’, I’ll get back to your questions soon, and add more details as we go.

Salams and duaa

(bismillah)

Salam,

Thanks ‘enlight warner’ for the nice comment. Politeness is an obligation and bliss.

I believe in Imam Mahdi (ATFS) and I seek everything about him. I look for him everywhere, in every face.

In looking into this issue of Ahmad al Hassan Yamani, I see it from a research point of view. He has discovered some points in Shia ideology were never known about in the past.

Sister ‘enlight warner’, I’ll get back to your questions soon, and add more details as we go.

Salams and duaa

d00d he died three years ago in a battle near Najaf...

game over

Salam Alakum.

Brother/Sister Malakoot, Imam mahdi himself left his succesors, he left 4 of his friends before he went into ghayba so people can go to them if they have anything. Yes you curse our scholers, because these yamani ahmed al hassan qat3 followers here where i live COURSE! Sayid Ali Sistani, and our scholers people here dont talk to them because they are ignorent! Yes i agree u follow alee mohammad, but where do u get your FIGH, how are you praying,wudhu, jurasprudence. ETC.

LA ILLHA IL Allah OH PEOPLE THESE FALSE FOLLOWERS ARE HERE! ON SHIACHAT!, WALLAHI WALLAHI WALLAHI THEY ARE FALSE FALSE FALSE!, they are leading people into hellfire. YA Allah curse those false idols!,

I believe all followers of Ahmad al-Hassan ad-Dajjal should be removed from this forum and there should be a sticky thread warning against and exposing these liars.

They keep changing their beliefs to suit them and the situation, after Dia Abdul Zahra Kadim died, they started to claim ahmad was the new Mahdi, and once they realised that wouldn't work, they made him the "messenger" of the 12th Imam.

Please admins, there is such a thing as free speech, open expression and dialogue, but this is an exception. We should not tolerate this nonsense, nor give them a medium in which to launch or spread their demonic idealogy. They should all be banned from posting and as I said above, a sticky thread be made regarding this imposter Ahmad al-qati3 and his followers, who are either severely misguided or at the worst otherwise cunning and evil opportunists.

Please admins, there is such a thing as free speech, open expression and dialogue, but this is an exception. We should not tolerate this nonsense, nor give them a medium in which to launch or spread their demonic idealogy. They should all be banned from posting and as I said above, a sticky thread be made regarding this imposter Ahmad al-qati3 and his followers, who are either severely misguided or at the worst otherwise cunning and evil opportunists.

Can you please report those posts?

I don't know enough about this topic. If someone know more then please post here what you know about Ahmad al Hassan.

(bismillah)

d00d he died three years ago in a battle near Najaf...

game over

there is no need for lying, we can discuss with the Quran and Hadeeth of Ahlul Bait (s)

Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan (s) is alive and before several months he issued a new book (Al-Tawheed) and his commands are reaching us until this very day Alhamdulilla

O Allah establish Mohammed and Al Mohammed in your land and demonstrate their rightenous and curse their enemies and liers. Ameen

Salam Alakum.

Brother/Sister Malakoot, Imam mahdi himself left his succesors, he left 4 of his friends before he went into ghayba so people can go to them if they have anything. Yes you curse our scholers, because these yamani ahmed al hassan qat3 followers here where i live COURSE! Sayid Ali Sistani, and our scholers people here dont talk to them because they are ignorent! Yes i agree u follow alee mohammad, but where do u get your FIGH, how are you praying,wudhu, jurasprudence. ETC.

Salam alykom

please calm down, we are trying to get a scientific dialogue which Allah and ahlul Bait bless.

the friends of Imam Al-Mahdy (s) you are mentioning are his Sofara2. however, in the end of time there are also personality mentioned by Ahlul Bait that appear before Imam Al-Mahdy and are infallible.

there are narrations of Ahlul Bait, please go back to the resource in order to be sure it's not a lie

Imam Al Sadiq (A.S) said: "from among us, after the Qa'em, we shall have twelve Mahdi's of Al Hussein descendents (A.S), Bihar Al Anwar (Oceans of Lights), chapter 53 page 148, and Ghaybat Al Tousi (Occultation by Al Tousi) page 4478.

so after Qaém (Imam Al-Mahdy) , there are 12 mahdies

Thouban (May God be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet of God (pbuh) said, "Three, who are the sons of Caliphate, shall be killed near your treasure, and then it shall not revert to any of them. Black flags shall appear from the East, and fight you like nobody has ever fought you before. He then mentioned a young man and said, when you see him, pay homage to him, as he is the Caliphate of Al Mahdi." Bisharat Al Islam (Evangel of Islam) p. 30.

THERE IS A CHALIPHA OF MAHDY WHO IS IMAM AHMAD ALHASSAN, THE YAMANI MENTIONED BY IMAM AL-BAQiR

Al-Baqir (as) “There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

about cursing, no one did here, nor in our website My link, so let's not talk about the matter so much.

about the resource of my religion, it is from AHlul Bait, do you think Ghazali that Ahlul Bait didn't finish the deen? in order to need others who give us new FIQH and Fatwa? then i should warn you by the hadeeth of Ahlul Bait:

As-Sadiq (as) says: [When Al-Qa’im comes out to take revenge on the jurists for issuing fatwas in what they do not know, they and their followers will suffer misery. Was the religion incomplete for them to complete it? Was it deviated for them to straighten it? Did people want to oppose Allah so they obeyed Him? Or did He command them to do right and they disobeyed Him? Did the chosen one (the Prophet) misconstrue what was revealed to him so they warned him? Did the religion remain incomplete in his time so they completed it? Or did another prophet come after him, and so they followed him?]

VERY clear.

Now I take my religion, fiqh, Aqida, etc from Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan who takes the religion clearly from Imam Al-Mahdy.

Alhamdulilla for His graces, you should all know that Allah is near us all, disbelivers and believers, and if you raise your hands with pure heart to your Only God and ask him to show you the truth and show you if Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is a right messenger from Imam Al-Mahdy or an imposter and then open the Quran believing that you will do what Allah tells you, He Al-Mighty will answer you Inshalla. But you should work with what Allah answer you, you should be ready for His answer.

Edited by Malakoot

Salam Alakum.

Please bann these qati3 followers please, they spread false and misguide people wallahi wallahi wallahi they are misguided and misguiding others with them! please ban them, as one brother/sister said make a sticky warning against with ahmed al hassan alqati3.

ya Allah, please do not listen to them. WALLAHI THEY ARE MISGUIDED! WALLAHI!.

Salam,

Salams and duaa

thank you very much :)

(bismillah)

there is no need for lying, we can discuss with the Quran and Hadeeth of Ahlul Bait (s)

Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan (s) is alive and before several months he issued a new book (Al-Tawheed) and his commands are reaching us until this very day Alhamdulilla

O Allah establish Mohammed and Al Mohammed in your land and demonstrate their rightenous and curse their enemies and liers. Ameen

Can you give us a picture of him?

A video of him?

Any audios of his lectures?

Edited by lotfilms

Salam alykom

please calm down, we are trying to get a scientific dialogue which Allah and ahlul Bait bless.

the friends of Imam Al-Mahdy (s) you are mentioning are his Sofara2. however, in the end of time there are also personality mentioned by Ahlul Bait that appear before Imam Al-Mahdy and are infallible.

there are narrations of Ahlul Bait, please go back to the resource in order to be sure it's not a lie

Imam Al Sadiq (A.S) said: "from among us, after the Qa'em, we shall have twelve Mahdi's of Al Hussein descendents (A.S), Bihar Al Anwar (Oceans of Lights), chapter 53 page 148, and Ghaybat Al Tousi (Occultation by Al Tousi) page 4478.

so after Qaém (Imam Al-Mahdy) , there are 12 mahdies

Thouban (May God be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet of God (pbuh) said, "Three, who are the sons of Caliphate, shall be killed near your treasure, and then it shall not revert to any of them. Black flags shall appear from the East, and fight you like nobody has ever fought you before. He then mentioned a young man and said, when you see him, pay homage to him, as he is the Caliphate of Al Mahdi." Bisharat Al Islam (Evangel of Islam) p. 30.

THERE IS A CHALIPHA OF MAHDY WHO IS IMAM AHMAD ALHASSAN, THE YAMANI MENTIONED BY IMAM AL-BAQiR

Al-Baqir (as) “There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

about cursing, no one did here, nor in our website My link, so let's not talk about the matter so much.

about the resource of my religion, it is from AHlul Bait, do you think Ghazali that Ahlul Bait didn't finish the deen? in order to need others who give us new FIQH and Fatwa? then i should warn you by the hadeeth of Ahlul Bait:

As-Sadiq (as) says: [When Al-Qa’im comes out to take revenge on the jurists for issuing fatwas in what they do not know, they and their followers will suffer misery. Was the religion incomplete for them to complete it? Was it deviated for them to straighten it? Did people want to oppose Allah so they obeyed Him? Or did He command them to do right and they disobeyed Him? Did the chosen one (the Prophet) misconstrue what was revealed to him so they warned him? Did the religion remain incomplete in his time so they completed it? Or did another prophet come after him, and so they followed him?]

VERY clear.

Now I take my religion, fiqh, Aqida, etc from Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan who takes the religion clearly from Imam Al-Mahdy.

Alhamdulilla for His graces, you should all know that Allah is near us all, disbelivers and believers, and if you raise your hands with pure heart to your Only God and ask him to show you the truth and show you if Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is a right messenger from Imam Al-Mahdy or an imposter and then open the Quran believing that you will do what Allah tells you, He Al-Mighty will answer you Inshalla. But you should work with what Allah answer you, you should be ready for His answer.

from the ahadis u presented it seems u totally misunderstood it's context. There will be 12 mahdis after imam Mahdi(ajf) (after/after) and that is about rajat(rajah/return) of all aimma a.s.

You presented a hadis from imam sadiq a.s without the reference. If imam ajf is going to kill people who are trying to complete a religion however ahmad al Hasan would also fall in the category bcos he and the followers think there is something still incomplete and he has right to do so.

Ofcourse taking religion (usool n furoo from aimma is haqq but anyone who claims anything before rise of sufyani and a caller from sky(jibrael a.s) announcing the return of imam ajf is a liar.

Return to the rope of Allah azwj or you maybe a loser.

Ya urwathil wuthqa madad

Salaam

Dont listen to these freaks they were exposed many times, they lost a debate on paltalk to shiekh asad alhak (may Allah protect him), they were so lost and confused in the debate... BTW, this person malakoot is practising the same method like his imam alkati3 aldajjal ahmad altaxi driver, he changed some of the narrations he posted to suite his belifs!!! so be careful

Salaam

Dont listen to these freaks they were exposed many times, they lost a debate on paltalk to shiekh asad alhak (may Allah protect him), they were so lost and confused in the debate... BTW, this person malakoot is practising the same method like his imam alkati3 aldajjal ahmad altaxi driver, he changed some of the narrations he posted to suite his belifs!!! so be careful

Yes, thank youu, These guys are spreading false every where. They change hadiths to suit them, they take parts of hadith to suit them. La3natAllah 3la False Idols!!!!

Yes, thank youu, These guys are spreading false every where. They change hadiths to suit them, they take parts of hadith to suit them. La3natAllah 3la False Idols!!!!

Bro i think we should just report all their posts. We can't have a dialogue with these people because they already know the truth and are just spreading this false ideology to deviate and mislead people for their own evil goals. If somebody comes on the forum and swears at Imam Mahdi (as), he will surely be banned. Well they are doing worse than that, so please admins ban these shayateen

Who is the Yamani in the narrations ?

In the name of Allah the most beneficial the most graceful

First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (pbuh) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (as)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (pbuh) is “Yamani”, Ali (as) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (as) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.

And that was what the first working jurists knew (May God’s mercy be upon them) “Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.” Maryam (59).Also Al-Majlissi (may God’s mercy be upon him) in the book of Bihar Al-Anwar, named the speech of the progeny of Mohammed (pbuh) as the “Yamani wisdom” (Bihar Al-Anwar volume 1 p. 1). That was also reported by the messenger of Allah (pbuh), as he named Abd Al-Mutalib (as) the sacred house the Yamani Ka’aba. Bihar Al-Anwar. Volumes. 22,51,75.

Concerning the Features defining Al Yamani`s personality, it was narrated by Al-Imam Al-Baqir (as) “There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

In this account there is the following

- First: ”, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell”… :and this means that Al Yamani has the row of a Divine Seignior, because no character can be a (hujjah) a successor from Allah before people to a point that if they turn away from him they will enter hell, even if they pray, fast .unless they are the successors of Allah on his earth and they are prophets, messengers, imams and Mahdis.

- Second: “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”: And the call to the Truth and the Right path means that this person is never mistaken makes a mistake where it will engage people in wrong doings and he doesn’t remove people from what’s right. Therefore this person is an infallible and his infallibility is stated and written. And from that meaning, the limit to this character in his characteristics makes it useful for us to determine the character of the Yamani. Moreover, if one makes his own assumption to the meaning of this narration “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”, then his making the words of the imams (as) useless since there will be no limits or restriction to the character of the Yamani, and may Allah forbid people saying such a thing about our holy imams (as).

The result of what was discussed above exposed (in the first and second part) is that Al Yamani is one of the successors of Allah on his earth and his succession on earth has been written (stated) in a divine text. And it has also been proven by many narrations and many text irrefutable evidence that the successors of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) are the 12 imams (as) and after them there are 12 Mahdies and that there is no infallible successor from Allah on this earth but them. And through them is the completion of grace, perfection of religion and that the celestial messages are sealed.

In addition, the 11 imams (as) have all been deceased and there only remains imam al Mahdi (as) and the 12 Mahdies (as). The Yamani calls to imam al Mahdi (as). Therefore the Yamani Must be the First of the Mahdis because the 11 Mahdies after him are from his progeny “They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (34) Al-Imran” they also come after the period of the appearance of imam al Mahdi (as), indeed they arrive during the state of divine justice and what is known and is fixed is that first Mahdi will be there during the time of imam al Mahdi and he is the first believer in imam al Mahdi (as) when he first emerges. He’s aim is to provide the necessities for the emergence of imam al Mahdi as it was narrated in the will of prophet Mohammed (pbuh). And from the characteristics of the Yamani become limited to the fact that the Yamani is the first Mahdi and he is from the 12 Middies.

Also, the accounts of the Holy Family of the Prophet (as) describe first Mahdi and give, in detail, His Name, His Attributes and his Habitat. Indeed his Name is Ahmad, his Nickname is Abdollah (Servant of God), i.e. Israel, and i.e. that people call him “Israelan” (a Jew). And prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said: my name is Ahmad and I am Abdullah (the servant of Allah), my name is Israel, and who ever ordered him has ordered me and whatever God said to Israel was meant to me. (tafseer al Ayashi. Ch.1,pg.44- alburhan ch.1,pg95-albihar ch.7,ph.178) and the first Mahdi is the first from the 313, and he is from al-Basra, on his cheek is a mark and on his forehead is dandruff. His body is similar to the body of Moses the son of Imran. (as). Also on his back is the seal of prophet hood and in Him the Will of the Prophet (as) is carried out, he is the most knowledgeable from all creation, after the imams, in the Quran, torah and the bible. Moreover, at the beginning of his appearance he will appear as a young man. The prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said: (…then he mentioned a young man and he said, “if you see him pay allegiance to him because he is the successor of the Mahdi). Bisharat Al' Islam p. 30.

O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a inkwell and leaf” then he started dictating his will to ali” O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he completed mentioning the 12 imams then he said: . If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241. also narrated about Al-Sadik that he said: “from us there is (i.e. our progeny),, after Al Qa'im (the envoy), Twelve Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (as)” Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 148. Alborhane. Vol. 3 p. 310. Alghayba Attossi p. 385. Also from Imam Al-Sadik (as) , he said: “from us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa' Im (the resurrector), Eleven Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (as)” Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 145. And in this narration, the Qa’eim is the first Mahdi and not imam Al-Mahdi (as) because imam Al-Mahdi (as) has 12 Mahdies after him.

Al Baqir (as) said in the description of the First Mahdi:” He said: “It is he, whose pigment has a strike of red, hollow eyes, unlinked eyebrows, wide shoulders, dandruff in his head and a mark on his face. May Allah have mercy upon Moses.” The Occultation – Mohammed AlNomani, page 223

Also about the Prince of Believers, Imam Ali (as) said in a long narration: ((…The first one of them shall be from Basra and the last one from Ebdal) Evangel of Islam, page 249, Beirut year 1999)

Also about Imam Al sadik (as) said in a long narration where he mentioned in it the followers of the Qaeim (as): ((…and from Al Basra…Ahmad…)) Bisharat al islam pg.148.

Also about Imam Al Baqir (as), he said: ("The Qa'em (Riser) shall have two names; one is secreted while the other is announced. The one announced is Mohammad, while the one secreted is Ahmad". Kamal Al Din, part 2 page 653 item 57 . Ahmad is the name of the first Mahdi and Mohammed is the name of Imam Al Mahdi (as) as it has been clear from the will of prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

About imam al Baqir (as): (“Allah Almighty has a treasure in Talkan, neither gold nor silver, twelve thousand in Khurasan. Their slogan is “Ahmed Ahmed” lead by a young man from Hashim’s sons (ridden) by a blond mule, a red headband on him, as if I am looking at him across the Euphrates. So if you hear about that, rush to him, even if crawling on snow.” Montakhab AlAnwar Almodi’a, page 343. And Ahmad is the name of the First Mahdi.

In the book almalahim wal fitan by sayed bin tawos al hassany pg.27 ( the prince of anger is not from this neither from that but he is a Khalifa Yamani.)

Also in the book almalahim walfitan in pg.80 ( they gather and look at who they pay allegiance to, and while they are like that, they will hear an unknown voice never said neither by a jinn nor by human “lend allegiance to - such person - by his name He is neither this nor of that but He is a Representative “Khalifa” Yamani”.

Also, Sheik Ali Al Korani mentioned in his book” mojam ahadeeth Al Imam Al Mahdi (as)” chp.1 pg.299. (the Mahdi is only from Quraysh, and that the divine succession is only within them, except that he has an origin in Al Yamane). Since the first Mahdi is from the progeny of imam al Mahdi (as), it becomes essential that he has an “incomplete” family tree since the progeny of imam al Mahdi (as) are unknown. These attributes are the attributes of the victorious Yamani, and they are the attributes of the first Mahdi because they are indeed one person as it has been shown above.

If, however, you want more information, I will say, that Al Yamani is that which prepares the ground in period of holy emergence, He is from the three hundred and thirteen and gives the banner to IMAM ALMAHDY (as). Moreover the First Mahdi is also present in period of Holy emergence and he is the first believer in Imam Al Mahdi (as) in the beginning of holy emergence and before the period of the holy rising. Therefore it becomes necessary that one of them becomes a “hujah” over the other, and since the imams and the Mahdies are all the “hujah” i.e. successors of Allah before all creation and that the first Mahdi is from them, therefore he is a hujjah over the Yamani- if these to characters are only but one person. Thus the first Mahdi would be leading the preparatory revolution, and the role of al Yamani would become secondary and that is untrue because the Yamani is the primary preparer and the primary leader of the holy era of emergence.

Then it becomes necessitated that the first Mahdi is the Yamani and that the Yamani is the first Mahdi. Thus the Yamani (he’s name is Ahmad, he is from Basra, has a mark on his right cheek, at the beginning of his emergence he is a young man, has dandruff on his head, most knowledge from all people in the Quran, torah and bible after the imams, has an incomplete family tree, nicknamed the “Mahdi”, he is an infallible imam which people MUST obey, no Muslim should turn away from him and who ever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he call to the truth and the right path, he calls to imam Al Mahdi (as)…and…and…all that has been dictated from the imams about the characteristics of the Mahdi. If u want refer to the books Kitab Ghaybat Anno' amani and Ghaybat Attossi and Ikmal Addin and Bihar Al' Anwar. Vol. 52 and 53, and other books of narrations (koutoub Al hadit).

Bro i think we should just report all their posts. We can't have a dialogue with these people because they already know the truth and are just spreading this false ideology to deviate and mislead people for their own evil goals. If somebody comes on the forum and swears at Imam Mahdi (as), he will surely be banned. Well they are doing worse than that, so please admins ban these shayateen

For the time being I am moving threads related to this topic to the "Other Sects" board.

Alsalam Alaikum

Dear brothers and sister

Our holly prophet have taught us manners

better than this, if someone is now telling us

that he is a MESSENGER from Imam Almahdi (aj)

and he is Al-Yamani almaw3ood

Then we have to look into it before we reject it

If you would like to know who Imam Ahmad Alhassan is,

go to his official websites and then argue and ask about what he came with

Much more reliable than youtube or wikipedia

Here are the two websites for you

English : www.the-savior.com

Arabic: www.almahdyoon.org

(bismillah)

Can you give us a picture of him?

A video of him?

Any audios of his lectures?

salam brother/ sister

for pictures, he doesn't have any picture spreaded, nor video because he said: ãÇÌÆÊ ÇÈÍË Úä ÎÏã æáÇ ÌÆÊ áíÑÇäí ÇáäÇÓ ÝÇßæä ÍÌÇÈ Èíäåã æÈíä Çááå ÌÆÊ áÇäÞÖ åíßá ÇáÈÇØá æÇÈäí åíßá ÇáÍÞ ÝÇÚíäæäí Úáì Ðáß íÑÍãßã Çááå >> which means: (I didn't come searching for servants nor i came for people to see me for I be a veil between them and Allah, I came to revoke the structure of falseness and build the structure of rightousness, so assist me on that , Yarhamakom Allah)

audios yes, as i previously mentioned, Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan has 3 recordings by his voice:

1) the story of his meeting with Imam Al-Mahdy

2) a speech to the scholars of Hawza in Najaf, Qum and in every spot on earth

3) the speech of Hajj (pilgrimage)

speeches of Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan

and soon it will be in our website translated to english , InshALAAH

from the ahadis u presented it seems u totally misunderstood it's context. There will be 12 mahdis after imam Mahdi(ajf) (after/after) and that is about rajat(rajah/return) of all aimma a.s.

You presented a hadis from imam sadiq a.s without the reference. If imam ajf is going to kill people who are trying to complete a religion however ahmad al Hasan would also fall in the category bcos he and the followers think there is something still incomplete and he has right to do so.

Ofcourse taking religion (usool n furoo from aimma is haqq but anyone who claims anything before rise of sufyani and a caller from sky(jibrael a.s) announcing the return of imam ajf is a liar.

Return to the rope of Allah azwj or you maybe a loser.

Ya urwathil wuthqa madad

you should pay attention that Imam said there will be 12 mahdies (from progeny of Hussein) not from progeny of prophet Mohammed, after Imam Al-Mahdy. and you believe that there are 9 Imams after Hussein (s) not 12. so here you confirmed the 12 Imams existence. now you should know that the 12 mahdies (s) rule after the 12 Imams (s). and they are one after another. the 12th Imam is Imam Mohammed bin Al-Hassan Al-Askari (s) and the 1st Mahdy is Imam Ahmad Al-hassan (s).

so that 's why Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is a messenger from Imam Al-Mahdy , the way Imam Ali and prophet Mohammed, the way Haroon and Mosa. wa alHamdulilla for everything.

the other thing you mentioned is wrong. because Imam will kill who pretend to complete religion not really that they do complete it!! now see that prophet Mohammed completed the religion as Allah said in Quran by appointing Imam Ali to be his khalifa, so religion is completed by existence of khalifa masoom . so that's why religion is always complete when there is khalifa appointed by Allah's order. as through khalifa we know what is halal, haram , and know what Allah wants from us especially if the matters we have are new and not previously mentioned by Ahlula bait. now Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is khalifa masoom and he takes orders from his forefather Imam Al-Mahdy (s).

as for the riwaya about sufyani ,, mention it and we will discuss InshAllah

as for the reference for hadeeth i thought it is very clear without need of reference, but it is your right,, here it is : - إلزام الناصب ج2 ص200 ilzam al-nasoub, part 2, pg 200

As-Sadiq says: [When Al-Qa’im comes out to take revenge on the jurists for issuing fatwas in what they do not know, they and their followers will suffer misery. Was the religion incomplete for them to complete it? Was it deviated for them to straighten it? Did people want to oppose Allah so they obeyed Him? Or did He command them to do right and they disobeyed Him? Did the chosen one (the Prophet) misconstrue what was revealed to him so they warned him? Did the religion remain incomplete in his time so they completed it? Or did another prophet come after him, and so they followed him?]

alhamdulilla wahdah wahdah wahdah

Looks like Imam Mahdi could use some:

headandshoulderspackilth2.jpg

Seriously you people are mental. Stop copy/pasting nonsense!!!

Astaghfurallah!! are you serious of your writings!! you are just making laugh at Imam's hadeeth not on us!! be careful.

the refrences are there and the books are already in the shia library for many years. Go back to them and searrch if you aren't sure otherwise Ahlul Bait will not forgive you in saying "bla bla"on their holy hadeeths.

AstaghfurrAllah may Allah forgive you and us and bless us with His mercy

(We will stay fighting with you Ahlul Bait and will never leave you as long as we are alive) Ameen

Edited by Malakoot

Astaghfurallah!! are you serious of your writings!! you are just making laugh at Imam's hadeeth not on us!! be careful.

the refrences are there and the books are already in the shia library for many years. Go back to them and searrch if you aren't sure otherwise Ahlul Bait will not forgive you in saying "bla bla"on their holy hadeeths.

AstaghfurrAllah may Allah forgive you and us and bless us with His mercy

(We will stay fighting with you Ahlul Bait and will never leave you as long as we are alive) Ameen

I am sorry if I have offended you. Here you go, looks like you need some:

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

There is no point in arguing with these misguided fools!, Ban them already. They are only corrupting peoples minds!, Just ban them end of story, Don't make them misguide people .

we should leave them instead of banning them,,, we will have some fun with them...They are cute :D (by cute i mean confused :P )

Edited by Slave of Husain