- -

Photo
- - - - -

Vaseline Helps Grow Your Eyebrows And Eyelashes !?

11 replies to this topic

#1 ahlul bayt lover

ahlul bayt lover

• Banned
  • 92 posts
  • Religion:Ahlul Bayt (as)
  • Interests:Asking Questions ...That No One Asks ... Or dares to Ask

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:48 PM

Salam,

I have been researching how to grow thicker and longer eyebrows and many people have said that Vaseline works! Yh that's rite , the small cheap tub that nearly everyone has in their bedroom :) ! ... Now , I haven't tried this yet but I will tomorrow inshallah ... Have any of you tried it ? Does it Really work? The reason they say it works is because it has this "mineral oil" that "stimulates hair growth" apparently ....

Now , I already have kinda "bold" eyebrows , but I wouldn't mind if they were more long longer and perhaps a bit more thick ... If Vaseline really does give thicker eyebrows , can I add Vaseline above my already thickish hair?

And about the eyelashes ... And I'm sure this is important for all you sisters who use eye curler ... Apparently 99.9 percent , Vaseline is a secret way of making your eyelashes longer , and stronger ! I've read so many reviews and mostly all say it worked for them !

So yh I'll try it out and get back to you ... And tell me if petroleum Vaseline works for the eyebrows ... Don't give me an analysis without trying it out first .. :)
thanksss

w salam

#2 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • Religion:Shi'i 12er
  • Interests:Iranian politics/history,cooking,reading, intellectual people, sleep, eating :)

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

I used to sometimes put vaseline on my eye lashes lol (I honestly don't know what was wrong with me)... about the eyebrows, I don't think any girl would appreciate having thick eyebrows ^_^

#3 ahlul bayt lover

ahlul bayt lover

• Banned
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

I used to sometimes put vaseline on my eye lashes lol (I honestly don't know what was wrong with me)... about the eyebrows, I don't think any girl would appreciate having thick eyebrows ^_^

LOL no there's nothing wrong with you, it's said that Vaseline makes eyelashes longer .... Did that work for you? ... And btw girls with finely shaped thick eyebrows look healthy and beautiful but many don't realize :)

#4 doobybrother

doobybrother

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Religion:Islam, muhib

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:55 AM

And btw girls with finely shaped thick eyebrows look healthy and beautiful but many don't realize :)

Posted Image

#5 lalala123

lalala123

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:55 AM

Ooh... better be careful when applying it on upper lip!! Don't need a forest growing on there.

#6 Sehnsucht

Sehnsucht

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:10 AM

I've never used vaseline, but after occasionally moisturizing my whole face with coconut oil, I've noticed my lashes & brows have thickened. From what I hear, olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil, vaseline, etc. all appear to thicken lashes & brows because they condition and moisturize the hair, allowing it to grow for a longer period of time than usual before falling out.

#7 ahlul bayt lover

ahlul bayt lover

• Banned
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:08 AM

I've never used vaseline, but after occasionally moisturizing my whole face with coconut oil, I've noticed my lashes & brows have thickened. From what I hear, olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil, vaseline, etc. all appear to thicken lashes & brows because they condition and moisturize the hair, allowing it to grow for a longer period of time than usual before falling out.

Thx autumn :) did coconut oil help thicken your eyebrows a lot? ... Also what do you mean by "allowing it to grow for a longer period of time before falling out" .. Will your eyebrow hair fall off if u use Vaseline?

#8 _jen_

_jen_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:11 AM

It doesnt actually make them grow....it just gives the illusion of thicker hair...

I use vaseline instead of mascara (just a tiny bit, so it dont go sticky!) and it really works, makes your eyelashes stronger, look thicker and protects them.

For actual growth of hair - castor oil is known to be good, as autumn suggested

Edited by _jen_, 13 August 2010 - 11:12 AM.

#9 ahlul bayt lover

ahlul bayt lover

• Banned
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

Posted Image

LOL why do you look surprised ? ... If you're a girl ... It's true .. Well at least I like it

And if you're a guy ... You should like it ... It's a sign of true beauty !

#10 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

(salam)
I think it is genetic.

When you trim your eyebrows, it grows back (same texture, size and shape). As for eyelids, you are stuck for life.

#11 jazz pollard

jazz pollard
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Asian

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:35 AM

first of all vaseline is really bad for the skin as it is a bi-product of petrol so stay away from that one. 
the only real product on the market that will help is Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner but it is $160 
hope that helps

#12 alina92

alina92

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Religion:Muslim

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:18 PM

I would think vaseline would be too greasy. I wouldn't suggest applying it on the lower lashes as it may cause your eye makeup to smear. 

I've heard that applying mineral oil or coconut oil to the eyelashes before bed helps though. I've also heard about the Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner and am considering giving that a try. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users