#101 samtiger

samtiger

samtiger

• Basic Members
  • 29 posts
  • Religion:Muslim - Alawite

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

Salam Brother's & Sister's,

I am a Syrian Alawite. I was born in Homs, Syria.

It upsets me that our own brother's from the school of Ahlul Bayt (as) slander us with comments doubting our Islam. We are followers of of the religion of Allah سبحانه وتعالى. The followers of Muhammad & Ahl Muhammad (as). We are from those who accept & hold true the Wilaya of Amir al-Mu'mineen Ali (as) & the Wilaya of the Ahlul Bayt (as). We are those who accept the Imamate of the Twelve sons of Fatima al-Zahra (as). We are those who await the return of our master al-Qaim al-Mahdi (AFS). We are from those who stand firm in the path of justice & fight agaist oppression!!

I have read many of the absurd & ridiculous accusations put forth against the Alawites. Let me begin by saying;

The Shia as a WHOLE have faced accusations of Ghulat from the Sunna throughout history. It is ABSURD to suggest that the Alawites are extreme in their beliefs. The Quran is clear in Sura 112 (al-Ikhlas): Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One, Allah, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Anybody who believes in a man as god or a god "incarnate" is a KAFIR. Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì says in Sura 42 (al-Shura) Verse 11; There is nothing like Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì also says in Sura 24 (Al-Noor) Verse 35; Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.

So we know from Quran that Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì is UNLIKE any of his creations. That he is "the Light of the heavens and the earth." It is then ABSURD to believe in a man as God or for God to be incarnate for he then becomes defined & confined by matter, space & time. Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì is FREE from definition & confinement for HE created space, time & matter.

As for the rubbish about Christmas, Epiphany & so on. It doesn't dignify a response. That is absolutely ridiculous!

In short we are NOT a secret group. We have many mosques all over the world especially in Syria & Lebanon that are open to ALL Muslims. We have many books published & we are recognised by the Supreme Shia Councils of Lebanon & Iran as Shia Muslims.
  • HamzaTR likes this

#102 Hoper

Hoper

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Religion:Islam-Shia

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

Salam Aleikum!

has anyone ever met an Alawi and talked to him/her about their aqida? The ones I met know nothing about it.

#103 SepahSon

SepahSon
  • Basic Members
  • 11 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam - Twelver

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

It upsets me that our own brother's from the school of Ahlul Bayt (as) slander us with comments doubting our Islam. We are followers of of the religion of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. The followers of Muhammad & Ahl Muhammad (as). We are from those who accept & hold true the Wilaya of Amir al-Mu'mineen Ali (as) & the Wilaya of the Ahlul Bayt (as). We are those who accept the Imamate of the Twelve sons of Fatima al-Zahra (as). We are those who await the return of our master al-Qaim al-Mahdi (AFS). We are from those who stand firm in the path of justice & fight agaist oppression!!

I have read many of the absurd & ridiculous accusations put forth against the Alawites. Let me begin by saying;

The Shia as a WHOLE have faced accusations of Ghulat from the Sunna throughout history. It is ABSURD to suggest that the Alawites are extreme in their beliefs. The Quran is clear in Sura 112 (al-Ikhlas): Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One, Allah, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Anybody who believes in a man as god or a god "incarnate" is a KAFIR. Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì says in Sura 42 (al-Shura) Verse 11; There is nothing like Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì also says in Sura 24 (Al-Noor) Verse 35; Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.

So we know from Quran that Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì is UNLIKE any of his creations. That he is "the Light of the heavens and the earth." It is then ABSURD to believe in a man as God or for God to be incarnate for he then becomes defined & confined by matter, space & time. Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì is FREE from definition & confinement for HE created space, time & matter.

As for the rubbish about Christmas, Epiphany & so on. It doesn't dignify a response. That is absolutely ridiculous!

In short we are NOT a secret group. We have many mosques all over the world especially in Syria & Lebanon that are open to ALL Muslims. We have many books published & we are recognised by the Supreme Shia Councils of Lebanon & Iran as Shia Muslims.

agreed completely with the first part..it is always strange to see Shia here trying to say other Shia are kafir, from Ismaili and Alawi to Alevi.

they feed into the division that has been sown mainly by non Muslims in Islam for so long.

I know some Alawi as well, they are shia for sure, maybe some of the beliefs attributed to them existed a long time ago, but not now..

#104 Chloe

Chloe
  • Basic Members
  • 18 posts
  • Religion:Muslim
  • Interests:gaining knowledge

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

It upsets me that our own brother's from the school of Ahlul Bayt (as) slander us with comments doubting our Islam. We are followers of of the religion of Allah سبحانه وتعالى. The followers of Muhammad & Ahl Muhammad (as). We are from those who accept & hold true the Wilaya of Amir al-Mu'mineen Ali (as) & the Wilaya of the Ahlul Bayt (as). We are those who accept the Imamate of the Twelve sons of Fatima al-Zahra (as). We are those who await the return of our master al-Qaim al-Mahdi (AFS). We are from those who stand firm in the path of justice & fight agaist oppression!!

#105 ShiaBen

ShiaBen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts
  • Religion:The Path of the Dragon
  • Interests:Dragons

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

I accept Alawites as our brothers. Just because a few are exaggerated in their beliefs, doesn't mean 12ver Shiites should hate all Alawites.

There are 12vers who have exaggerated beliefs who are a small minority as well.

As Shiites near and far we should work through our differences and strive for unity.
  • HamzaTR likes this

#106 Hot hot

Hot hot

• Banned
  • 3,112 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

So what differs alawis Shias from twelve Shias ?

#107 shininglight

shininglight
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:none

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

i am looking for any members of the alawite community in sydney australia who would talk to me about what is happening in syria, as i belive that there is chance for a change through means currently unknown to muslims

#108 Jafar Hussain

Jafar Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:Allah and Prophets,ahlayl bayt,imams,companions,duas and zikrs

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

Why alawites reject Holy Quran?why alawites say that'there is no god but Ali'(nauzubillah).why shias from Iran support Alawites?

Shias support allawites belief'MAULA ALI is god'?

#109 HamzaTR

HamzaTR

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:The Leader of Islamic Ummah and Oppressed People Imam Ali Khamenei

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

So far Sunnis have been misinformed about shias.. "Shias believe in this. Shias do this. etc." remember?
And, now I see that Shias are misinformed about Alewites. "Alewites believe in this.. Alewites do this.. etc."
O God.. Alewites believe in God, Prophets and hereafter.. Alewites are muslims unless one himself declares the opposite..

wiki says:

Alawis are self-described Shia Muslims, and have been called Shia by other sources including the influential Lebanese Shia cleric Musa al-Sadr of Lebanon. The Alawis get their beliefs from the Prophets of Islam, from the Quran, and from the books of the Imams from the Ahlulbayt such as the Nahj al-Balagha by Ali ibn Abu Talib.

The ones you talking about are not Nusayris or Alewites.. Maybe Aliyyollahis.. However even their belief is not to the extent you are talking about..

If you really want to meet alewites from Turkey and Syria.. and ask them about their belief please check: http://www.aleviforu...read.php?t=6452

btw, about Iranians.. They support and strive for peaceful solutions in Syria.. please see:

http://www.presstv.i.../351020208.html

ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR, 25 September 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#110 Jafar Hussain

Jafar Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Thanks for sharing.but i am not sunni.Allah kasam,i am shia

#111 south-lebanon

south-lebanon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

Thanks for sharing.but i am not sunni.Allah kasam,i am shia

how many shia's are there in Burma?

#112 Abdul Qaim

Abdul Qaim

Muhibb

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Religion:Rāfiḍī

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:42 AM

how many shia's are there in Burma?

My wife is a Burmese Shi'i and I have been there several times. The community there is quite small. I don't think anybody knows precisely how many Shi'ah are there, but I would hazard a guess we are talking in the low tens of thousands. Most Shi'ah of Indian origin left Burma in the 1960s and the majority of those currently living there have some Iranian ancestry.
  • Jafar Hussain likes this

#113 Jafar Hussain

Jafar Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

@Abdul Qaim,i think that ur wife is mogul.most of shias in burma are mogul.

#114 Abdul Qaim

Abdul Qaim

Muhibb

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

@Abdul Qaim,i think that ur wife is mogul.most of shias in burma are mogul.

Yes, she is ...
  • Jafar Hussain likes this

#115 Redrum123

Redrum123
  • Basic Members
  • 38 posts
  • Religion:Haq.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

why do alawites and twelvers have different names for their religion? arent alawites just syrian twelvers who live on the syrian coast

i think they were converted to mainstreamm shiism during the rule of the assads and his alliance with iran..

theres videos of them on youtube doing sujood to bashar and calling him god and stuff

#116 Abdul Qaim

Abdul Qaim

Muhibb

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

why do alawites and twelvers have different names for their religion? arent alawites just syrian twelvers who live on the syrian coast

i think they were converted to mainstreamm shiism during the rule of the assads and his alliance with iran..

theres videos of them on youtube doing sujood to bashar and calling him god and stuff

Plz post a link ...

#117 Redrum123

Redrum123
  • Basic Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Plz post a link ...

skip to 1:28 theyre forcing him to say la ilaha illa bashar al assad (astaghfirullah)

#118 Abdul Qaim

Abdul Qaim

Muhibb

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

I see are a bunch of gutless thugs who are humiliating their captive by making him recite the shahaada which includes Bashar al Assad's name substituting Allah's (a'oodhubillah). These scumbags don't actually believe Bashar is a God - they just want to humiliate and debase their prisoner.

In fact, I don't think these dogs have any deen at all. They're probably secular Ba'athists. Not even the most hard-core reliigious Nusayri believes al-Assad is anything more than a normal person. And titling the video as "Bashar's Alassad's Shiite Alawite soldiers" is B.S. intended to fan hatred of Shi'ah. No real Shi'ah would force anyone to recite a kalimah like that.

#119 Redrum123

Redrum123
  • Basic Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

are u alawite?

#120 Abdul Qaim

Abdul Qaim

Muhibb

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

are u alawite?

No - are you?

#121 Redrum123

Redrum123
  • Basic Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

no

#122 Asad-110

Asad-110

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

Most Syrian soldiers, like majority of Syrian people, are Sunni. The government of Syria is Baathist, and has nothing to do with the religious beliefs Alawites or Shias. Most Alawis are poor and live in the villages/mountains, and apart from Asad and few other ministers, most position in the government are held by Sunnis.

#123 Redrum123

Redrum123
  • Basic Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:41 AM

Most Syrian soldiers, like majority of Syrian people, are Sunni. The government of Syria is Baathist, and has nothing to do with the religious beliefs Alawites or Shias. Most Alawis are poor and live in the villages/mountains, and apart from Asad and few other ministers, most position in the government are held by Sunnis.

yeah but therse alot of reservation for alawites... like reservations for untouchables in india
theres also some christians in the government too. the bombing at the government hq in damascus in the summer killed one alawite minister, one sunni minister, and one greek orthodox.

#124 Asad-110

Asad-110

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Are you Syrian? Do you live in Syria? There are no reservation for any particular Sect, the government is Secular, and secterianism isn't allowed in Syrian government. Give me the number of minority ministers if you know it? Yes, the minorities are protected in Syria. Which is what a country should naturally do. In Iran Jews live freely and have a minister in the Majlis. Do you want Taliban style slaughter of minorities?

#125 Redrum123

Redrum123
  • Basic Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

sikhs and hindus lived in peace under taliban... they didnt smash a single idol

and most of the syrian republican guard is alawite

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users