Shia Shahid

Nuclear Hazard

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Religion:Need you even ask?
  • Interests:Interest is haraam, lol!

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

It's mutilation so I'm pretty sure it would be haraam. It's more extreme than tatoos, and unless you want to look like a ghetto gangsta for the rest of your life, I'd avoid doing it.

#3 Asad Ali Haidry

Asad Ali Haidry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Location:confused wanderer, wandering somewhere looking for death
  • Religion:Shia Muslim, Alhumdulillah

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

I guess im being very straight up with this, but slits in ur eyebrows:

Would you get it done?
Have you got it done?
Is it Haraam to have slits?

^its not mutilation... don't be silly

No I would not get it done, it look pathetic..

#4 Shia Shahid

Shia Shahid

Nuclear Hazard

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Religion:Need you even ask?
  • Interests:Interest is haraam, lol!

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:26 PM

^its not mutilation... don't be silly

No I would not get it done, it look pathetic..

it is mutilation. The slits are basically scar tissue. I'm not talking about shaving part of the eyebrow, I mean actually CUTTING the skin like some gangs do. SLits implies you're slitting something.

#5 Asad Ali Haidry

Asad Ali Haidry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Location:confused wanderer, wandering somewhere looking for death
  • Religion:Shia Muslim, Alhumdulillah

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

it is mutilation. The slits are basically scar tissue. I'm not talking about shaving part of the eyebrow, I mean actually CUTTING the skin like some gangs do. SLits implies you're slitting something.

orite, that's the first time I have heard that. I knew people shaved gaps in their eyebrows but not actually slit their skin. I've never heard anybody going that far in the UK. What country are you from?

#6 leboJnoubi

leboJnoubi

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Religion:Muslim - Shi3
  • Interests:xbox 360, mw nd fifa 10, sport, nrl and soccer

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:32 AM

looks good...but wouldnt do it...

#7 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

Bro, I don't know what kind of gangland people you roll with, but most "normal" (and I use that word loosley) people just shave the hair off so that is looks like a 'slit' rather than than getting a knife out and "mutilating" their faces

#8 Nokare-Zahra

Nokare-Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Religion:Shia
  • Interests:Serving Ahlulbayt

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

(salam)

Would you get it done?

No.

Have you got it done?

No.

Is it Haraam to have slits?

Probably, I'm not too sure. I will research on this.

I know alot of people in Iran these days do it, and it's really dissapointing. Come on.. It makes you look more uglier, rather than 'cooler'.

Eltemase Doa.

#9 maula dhi matami

maula dhi matami

[[_B.U.L.B_]]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Religion:[[SHIA]]
  • Interests:My religion & My bloodline....TABARRA =)

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:37 AM

(salam)

tbh most people who slit their eyebrows do it because they don't like their bushy eyebrows and don't want to look gay by threading them or waxing them i think most girls prefer men slitting their eyebrows rather than getting them threaded or waxed HOWEVER be happy with they way you look your Allah (s.w.t) creation every creation is beautiful in its own way

#10 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:43 AM

(salam)

tbh most people who slit their eyebrows do it because they don't like their bushy eyebrows and don't want to look gay by threading them or waxing them i think most girls prefer men slitting their eyebrows rather than getting them threaded or waxed HOWEVER be happy with they way you look your Allah (s.w.t) creation every creation is beautiful in its own way

How does making slits vertically down your eye brows make them less bushy?
there is a 3rd option for bushy eye brows, the hair dresser can put the comb through the eye brow, then cut off the excess hair,(if you can picture it) it still leaves most of it, but makes it alot more neat

Edited by ShahHussain, 03 October 2010 - 05:43 AM.

#11 maula dhi matami

maula dhi matami

[[_B.U.L.B_]]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:47 AM

How does making slits vertically down your eye brows make them less bushy?
there is a 3rd option for bushy eye brows, the hair dresser can put the comb through the eye brow, then cut off the excess hair,(if you can picture it) it still leaves most of it, but makes it alot more neat

trust me it does and most guys would find it embarassing to get their excess eyebrow hair cut off thats like behsti for them

Edited by sayeda-matami, 03 October 2010 - 05:47 AM.

#12 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:00 AM

trust me it does and most guys would find it embarassing to get their excess eyebrow hair cut off thats like behsti for them

hhhhhmmmm, I can't really picture it, it would be like shaving a line in your head, without making sure the head on your hair is short first, if any thing, I would have thought it would accentuate how bushy your eye brows are in the first place.

My eye brows where never really bushy, like some people I've seen, but the hiar dresser did that thing i mentioned to me one time a couple of years ago, and I havn't had to do it again. it's not embarassing, it depends who is cutting your hair, most of the hair dresser i see around are afghan guys who don't seem to care either way, unless the guy goes to one of these £65 pretentious hair dressers, where you either get served by super $lut or super gay, in which case, the emarassment lies in going there in the first place.
Most people I know cut their own hair, or let someone else do it, I whish case it probably isn't a good idea to go anywhere near the eyebrows, if the guy doing it has a sense of humour, he might "accidentally" shave it all off :lol:

Edited by ShahHussain, 03 October 2010 - 06:01 AM.

#13 maula dhi matami

maula dhi matami

[[_B.U.L.B_]]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

hhhhhmmmm, I can't really picture it, it would be like shaving a line in your head, without making sure the head on your hair is short first, if any thing, I would have thought it would accentuate how bushy your eye brows are in the first place.

My eye brows where never really bushy, like some people I've seen, but the hiar dresser did that thing i mentioned to me one time a couple of years ago, and I havn't had to do it again. it's not embarassing, it depends who is cutting your hair, most of the hair dresser i see around are afghan guys who don't seem to care either way, unless the guy goes to one of these £65 pretentious hair dressers, where you either get served by super $lut or super gay, in which case, the emarassment lies in going there in the first place.
Most people I know cut their own hair, or let someone else do it, I whish case it probably isn't a good idea to go anywhere near the eyebrows, if the guy doing it has a sense of humour, he might "accidentally" shave it all off :lol:

hahahahahahaha i knew it you got your hairdresser to do your eyebrows LOL :lol:

#14 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:25 AM

hahahahahahaha i knew it you got your hairdresser to do your eyebrows LOL :lol:

:mad: he didn't "do" my eye brows, he just trimmed them, a bit, once or twice

#15 maula dhi matami

maula dhi matami

[[_B.U.L.B_]]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:27 AM

:mad: he didn't "do" my eye brows, he just trimmed them, a bit, once or twice

don't worry brother i won't tell noone top secret its alrights theres a lot of guys nowadays who do their eyebrows join their crew :lol:

#16 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:31 AM

don't worry brother i won't tell noone top secret its alrights theres a lot of guys nowadays who do their eyebrows join their crew :lol:

Like I said, my objection is the word "do", the word is a bit misleading, as the shape remains the same

#17 maula dhi matami

maula dhi matami

[[_B.U.L.B_]]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:34 AM

Like I said, my objection is the word "do", the word is a bit misleading, as the shape remains the same

ok just to make you happy brother lets say its called neatening them ok khush??

#18 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:37 AM

:squeez: I regret getting involve in this thread, my point was, it is not mutilation as the skin is not cut, I going to leave it at that

#19 maula dhi matami

maula dhi matami

[[_B.U.L.B_]]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:36 AM

this post always makes me laugh no matter how many times i read it thanks Shah :!!!:

#20 maula dhi matami

maula dhi matami

[[_B.U.L.B_]]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:27 AM

ok i know this isn't the right thread but couldn't be bothered to open a new thread and plus i like the comments in this one =D

anyhow...would you get offended if a girl says to you 'sort your eyebrows out'? like if you got bush-a-zoid eyebrows

#21 AliSaleh

AliSaleh

ALi Saleh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, facebook, jersy shore, Shah's Of Sunset, Iran, seperation of nader and simin, ashkan dejagah

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

Im not sure if its haram but i think i can use it. My eyebros are too hairy and continue from one eye to the second eye. I think it would make me look better and more stylish.

#22 Frosty

Frosty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Religion:Islam Shi'a Usooli

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

I agree with others, it looks silly and it will give off the wrong impression. There is alot cooler trends to follow style wise than making slits in the eyebrows mate. I know in American culture (idk about UK, I think this eyebrow thing is an English/American thing) it usually gives of the impression of criminality and so on and primarily those who have it are either a criminal or they are an entertainer or pop star.

Im not sure if its haram but i think i can use it. My eyebros are too hairy and continue from one eye to the second eye. I think it would make me look better and more stylish.

I don't think the OP is talking about shaving down the middle bro, just making a small line in the eye brow, usually near the end of the eyebrow opposite of the side the nose is closest too.

Here is an example for those not familiar with the trend:

Posted Image

#23 Mukhtar ibn Yusuf Thaqafi

Mukhtar ibn Yusuf Thaqafi
  • Basic Members
  • 42 posts
  • Religion:A revenger of Hussain's blood
  • Interests:Religion and nothing else. We shall become the soldiers of imam mehdi (aj). When he returns.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

Salam

i got it done when i was younger, now i say its not my cup of tea. not attractive at all if your aiming to look like an attractive gentlema
n ;)

#24 roah_fatima

roah_fatima

ⓡⓞⓐⓗ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Religion:Believe in God & his Prophet - but everything else is mostly made up!
  • Interests:Music, Books, Religion, Playing Piano, Shopping, Movies and laughter is the best medicine.

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:48 AM

Would you get it done?
Yeah.
Have you got it done?
Yes.
Is it Haram to have slits?
Unsure. Probably not though.

Wait.. I'm not a guy.

#25 guest110

guest110

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:28 AM

Unless your name is : puff daddy . 50 cents , sean and so on ! please dont do it ! and thos hindi/indian rapper wannabe's like apache indian crew looool

It looks gay , wannabe , not gentleman like , not shareef and straight ugly !

Imagine to show up like that for a job interview ???!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users