Italian shi'as masha'Allah.

Last Italian shi'a I heard of was Eduardo Agnelli

and lets just say (Allah rest his soul) he was taken

from us. Every Day is Ashurah, Every Land is Kerbala.

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH

thanks!

I am from rome but now I live In canada. It would be nice to make a few friends who share the same language, but I suppose English will do! OR perhaps learn another language lol

(salam)

Nice to see you guys around. I am not Italian. I have an interest in the Italian language.

I'll probably enrolled in some Italian language class in the future. Currently I don't have time.

Welcome to SC. Where are all the Italian Shia?

(salam)

Nice to see you guys around. I am not Italian. I have an interest in the Italian language.

I'll probably enrolled in some Italian language class in the future. Currently I don't have time.

Welcome to SC. Where are all the Italian Shia?

Hello Zareen,

There are practically no Shia to speak of in Italy, most Muslims are Sunni, from Turkey,Morocco, Tunisia.

If I can help with your Italian, happy to do so..you know where to find me. :)

All the best.

(salam)

No Shia in Italy? That is sad.

I do have a question about Italian Language. How come words are spell differently than their pronunciation?

There is this online site where I can type in English and translate it to Italian. I am just starting now. I am not in a hurry to become an expert.

Just another question, why do they say Italian is the language or romance/love?

(salam)

No Shia in Italy? That is sad.

There are some Shia in Italy, but nowhere near as numerous as Sunni.

I do have a question about Italian Language. How come words are spell differently than their pronunciation?

I think you are wrong Zareen, in Italian words are pronounced exactly as they are spelled. ( A few exceptions of course)

There is this online site where I can type in English and translate it to Italian. I am just starting now. I am not in a hurry to become an expert.

Web translations are not always accurate; I remember the translation joke: "out of sight out of mind" = "invisible maniac"

Just another question, why do they say Italian is the language or romance/love?

They say that ...you should chat to a woman in Spanish, argue with her in German, court her in French and love her in Italian.

Why? I don't know, I speak Italian too often to tell. :P

Wslm.

(salam)

They say that ...you should chat to a woman in Spanish, argue with her in German, court her in French and love her in Italian.

There is also another joke about the languages

English is the language for business/commercial

Italian is the language of love

And you should speak to your dog in German!

Hehe... no offense to the German speaking crowd. This is just a stupid joke. To me, spoken German always sounds authoritative.

anyway thank you for your clarification. I'll keep that in mind.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ciao miei fratelli e sorelle!

I went through this phase where I was obsessed with the idea of moving to Italy after college and just living there the rest of my life and I did so much research to see if there were Shias in Italy. :lol: I can't seem to find it now, but there was a website of some Shia organization/mosque in Italy, very informative, and was translatable in English.... Inshallah if I can find it, I'll post it here.

But wow it's so exciting to know that there are Italian Shias (or at least Italian-speaking Shias)!! :D

I took two years of Italian in high school, so I know only the most basic Italian... it would be nice to learn more. Inshallah, I'll be continuing Italian classes in the future, as my desire to move to Italy hasn't completely diminished even though the obsessiveness of it has....

btw, i like those language jokes. :lol:

ciao a tutti

I capisco abastanza d'italiano, c'e qualcuno che anche vive in italia. Io abito a torino, sto studiando ingegneria mechanica a politecnico di torino ma studio in lingua inglese.

Piacere

ciao quisant , dobe abiti in italia?

Ciao Ali,

Rossonero? Sei Milanista?

A Torino dovresti essere Juventino.

Abito in Riviera, nei pressi di Sanremo(dove fanno il Festival).

Benvenuto a Shiachat, spero che ti divertirai.

I don't know if you prefer to speak English or Italian, but if I can help in anyway, please let me know.

One set of my grandparents were from the Lebanon, the other from Veneto.

See you round. :)

molto piacere fratello,

come ti chiami?

io capisco italiano, persiano, inglese tutto ciò che vuoi.

si lo so ma la vita e cosi, Ero milanista dalla mia nascita.

sanremo di liguria vicino di ventimila si?

quale squadra tiffi tu?

I speak english better but italian i love more.

very nice to know u, if u came to torino , do tell me, i would be happy to be ur host

Si, Sanremo in Liguria.

Because I often go to Genova and have friends there, my team is Sampdoria.

Thanks for your kind offer, very nice of you.

Good luck with your studies.

wslm.

Sorry it took so long for an Italian Shi3a to come to this site (Me)

You wanted an Italian Shia Website, here it is: http://www.islamshia.org/index.php?lang=en

"Gli obiettivi dei nemici sono antitetici a quelli del popolo iraniano" :lol:

Wasalam

Hello Zareen,

There are practically no Shia to speak of in Italy, most Muslims are Sunni, from Turkey,Morocco, Tunisia.

If I can help with your Italian, happy to do so..you know where to find me. smile.gif

All the best.

small population of Shia in Rome but larger ones in Milan.

Shias are mostly

Italian converts

Iranians

Iraqis

Pakistanis

Indians 

Scusate il ritardo, non frequento spesso questo forum. Sono italiana convertita shiita e vivo a Londra. Se posso essere d'aiuto in qualsiasi modo, siete i benvenuti!

Sorry for the delay, I rarely enter this forum. I am Italian, revert, Shia and I live in London. If I can help you, you all are welcome!

:)