• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#1 Shiaresistance

Shiaresistance
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts
  • Religion:Islam-Shia

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:22 AM

Is it permissible to play with ones private part without leading to ejaculation?

#2 AlgerianShia

AlgerianShia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:23 AM

isnt that just torturing urself?

#3 ShiaBen

ShiaBen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts
  • Religion:The Path of the Dragon
  • Interests:Dragons

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

That's just called an erection, but I don't get this at all, I don't see the benefits of this.. I don't think there are any laws against it either so you are fine I guess.

#4 Shiaresistance

Shiaresistance
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

No... once you have a erection is it permissible to play with your private... but not to the extent of ejaculation..

#5 Ibn al-Hussain

Ibn al-Hussain

[-Ibn e Khadija-]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,326 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:43 AM

(salam)

Are you allowed to pull half a trigger on a loaded gun pointed at someone's head without shooting them?

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran, 09 June 2010 - 10:44 AM.

#6 Shiaresistance

Shiaresistance
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:47 AM

(salam)

Are you allowed to pull half a trigger on a loaded gun pointed at someone's head without shooting them?

Wassalam

there are certain methods such as stopping before ejaculating and as a result no ejaculation occurs...

#7 doobybrother

doobybrother

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Religion:Islam, muhib

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

(salam)

Wassalam

Posted Image

#8 ShiaBen

ShiaBen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts
  • Religion:The Path of the Dragon
  • Interests:Dragons

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:19 AM

Resistance I hope everyone answered your question, yes it's permissible

#9 Ali Askari

Ali Askari

Allah as-Samad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

Resistance I hope everyone answered your question, yes it's permissible

'

No its not. Its haram and zina, and you will have to pay kafffara for doing that, and your hand must be punished whit whip. And if you think its ok you diserve to go hell. Autubillah.

Playing With Private Part can cause person become scizophenic or psychopath. It will harm person capaility to understand reality as it is and will cause him to act shameless ways.

Thou wilt see the guilty on that day linked together in chains, Their raiment of pitch, and the Fire covering their faces. 14:49-50

Edited by Ali Askari, 09 June 2010 - 11:41 AM.

#10 Marbles

Marbles

ناقصاں را پیرِ کامل کاملاں را رہنما

• Advanced Members
  • 19,791 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Allah Hoo

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:47 AM

^

Please don't act like an ayatuallah. And it is not zina in any sense of the word to play with one privates - ejaculation or not ejaculation, doesn't matter.

And no it is not schizophrenic or psychopathic to play with one's part. It is natural biology and pretty normal. Find me a single person on God's earth with their hand on the heart who can say that s/he has never played with their privates, whether they were married or unmarried.

Get real mate.

#11 Haji 2003

Haji 2003

Shoekeeper

• Mods
  • 6,820 posts
  • Interests:Apple, Canon, Rohan, Singapore Airlines, LSE

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

^
Please don't act like an ayatuallah. And it is not zina in any sense of the word to play with one privates - ejaculation or not ejaculation, doesn't matter.

The irony is, of course, that by offering up your own opinion about what is right/wrong, you are also acting like an ayatollah. :angel:

#12 Ali Askari

Ali Askari

Allah as-Samad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:34 AM

^

And no it is not schizophrenic or psychopathic to play with one's part. It is natural biology and pretty normal. Find me a single person on God's earth with their hand on the heart who can say that s/he has never played with their privates, whether they were married or unmarried.

Get real mate.

Ever heard serial killers? And Yes it is Zina, I just dont have the hadiths whit me.

Edit. I did not say that it is "schizophrenic or psychopathic" to do that. What I did said was that it can lead to that. Impairing of ones reason, and having deluded mindset of perversions.

And your stupid argument it that "almost everybody do that." Look around The west. Is it halal what you see around?

Edited by Ali Askari, 11 June 2010 - 07:41 AM.

#13 Mohammed-W

Mohammed-W

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Follower of Ahl ul Bayt (AS)

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:46 AM

Ever heard serial killers? And Yes it is Zina, I just dont have the hadiths whit me.

(salam)
Brother, if you can post the hadeeths. interested to know about this! psychotic? schiz? zina? i just thought things like stupidity (chronic), and possesion... (worse case scenario.)

edit: when we see the hadeeth we can see better how much it corrupts. as you can see there is big difference from ok and zina.

Edited by Mohammed-W, 11 June 2010 - 07:48 AM.

#14 Ali Askari

Ali Askari

Allah as-Samad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:02 AM

(salam)
Brother, if you can post the hadeeths. interested to know about this! psychotic? schiz? zina? i just thought things like stupidity (chronic), and possesion... (worse case scenario.)

Wa aleikum salam,

Sorry Brother, like I said i dont have the hadith whit me. In it Imam ALl (as) says that person must be punished whit whip, and he must pay kaffara or mahr because of his hand For having zina whit it.

About the schizoprhenia and psychopathy. The topic is quit wide. Masturbation is one of the sins that will lead to self corruption of person and can lead to serious psychosis or schizophrenia.

If you want learn more I think you should study psychology. I dont know any Islamic online books? that deal whit this issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Islam says about Masturbation?

How great the situation of Imam Ali (a.s.) was towards someone who had been accused of practicing masturbation! Imam Ali (a.s.) would beat him on his hand until it turned red and them he would make him marry by giving him money from the treasury.[43]

[43] Wassa’il ash-Shia, vol.18 p.574, vol.14 p.267.

Imam as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said, ‘There are three persons, whom Allah will not talk to, look at, or purify and who will get painful torment on the Day of Resurrection; one who plucks out his white hairs (shaves his beard), one who makes love with himself (practices ma
sturbation), and one who is sodomized on.[42]’

The Prophet (S) has said, ‘He who makes love with his hand is cursed.[41]’

[41] Mustadrak al-Wassa’il, vol.2 p

Incidentally, I remember that in 1984 in India, Bombay, a young man from the Arab Gulf countries committed suicide by throwing himself from the window of a hotel,

From the booklet. And this is not the first time that masturbation has cause someone to comit suicide in their desperation and shame, and that is the very point when psychopath is born. He either killhimself or start abusing others, or turn to Allah. Also one should keep in mind that road to hell is long whit many twist in it.

May GOD protect us from the evils of the western culture. :cry:

http://www.al-islam....e/42.htm#_ftn43

Edited by Ali Askari, 11 June 2010 - 08:14 AM.

#15 Mohammed-W

Mohammed-W

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

Wa aleikum salam,

Sorry Brother, like I said i dont have the hadith whit me. In it Imam ALl (as) says that person must be punished whit whip, and he must pay kaffara or mahr because of his hand For having zina whit it.

About the schizoprhenia and psychopathy. The topic is quit wide. Masturbation is one of the sins that will lead to self corruption of person and can lead to serious psychosis or schizophrenia.

If you want learn more I think you should study psychology. I dont know any Islamic online books? that deal whit this issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Islam says about Masturbation?

How great the situation of Imam Ali (a.s.) was towards someone who had been accused of practicing masturbation! Imam Ali (a.s.) would beat him on his hand until it turned red and them he would make him marry by giving him money from the treasury.[43]

[43] Wassa’il ash-Shia, vol.18 p.574, vol.14 p.267.

Imam as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said, ‘There are three persons, whom Allah will not talk to, look at, or purify and who will get painful torment on the Day of Resurrection; one who plucks out his white hairs (shaves his beard), one who makes love with himself (practices ma
sturbation), and one who is sodomized on.[42]’

The Prophet (S) has said, ‘He who makes love with his hand is cursed.[41]’

[41] Mustadrak al-Wassa’il, vol.2 p

Incidentally, I remember that in 1984 in India, Bombay, a young man from the Arab Gulf countries committed suicide by throwing himself from the window of a hotel,

From the booklet. And this is not the first time that masturbation has cause someone to comit suicide in their desperation and shame.

May GOD protect us from the evils of the western culture. :cry:

http://www.al-islam....e/42.htm#_ftn43

(salam)
thanks brother you answered my questions i know it was your opinion about how far the effects, thats why i said i just thought possession worst case (just from my thinking). Idont disagree with you about psychotics etc these are cursed, so now we can see why you came to that conclusion. You wouldnt say something like that without due thought. Being cursed and not looked at covers a wide range of how the cursed one behaves.

#16 amr bil maaroof

amr bil maaroof

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

^

Get real mate.

Do not say what u do , all the people do it.

Those who do not marry early do that. People who discourage early marriage are the culprits.
Alhamdullilah I married early and I have never done it.
And for your information to play with private parts is haram. The private parts are that part of the body over which only your legal marriage partner has rights. And to play with it is like self marriage. Imam Ali punished a young man for that crime and married him off.

'No its not. Its haram and zina, and you will have to pay kafffara for doing that, and your hand must be punished whit whip. And if you think its ok you diserve to go hell. Autubillah. Playing With Private Part can cause person become scizophenic or psychopath. It will harm person capaility to understand reality as it is and will cause him to act shameless ways.Thou wilt see the guilty on that day linked together in chains, Their raiment of pitch, and the Fire covering their faces. 14:49-50

I fully agree with u bro.

#17 Mohammed-W

Mohammed-W

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:53 AM

Those who do not marry early do that. People who discourage early marriage are the culprits.
And for your information to play with private parts is haram. The private parts are that part of the body over which only your legal marriage partner has rights. And to play with it is like self marriage. Imam Ali punished a young man for that crime and married him off.

I fully agree with u bro.

(salam)
+1 i usually stay away from these threads, no idea it was such serious crime!! this explains A LOT.

#18 Aabiss_Shakari

Aabiss_Shakari

http://www.abubakr.org

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts
  • Religion:True Shia Twelver Islam

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:03 AM

(salam)

(bismillah)

"What i learnt is that Nafs of man is like a natural gas stove. When you bring a burning match stick before a stove releasing northern gas you can not stop it afterwards from burning. Same is the case with your Nafs. If you did anything which incites your Nafs and makes it rebellious then you can not stop it subsequently and it will quite a ruler on you. I like to share a saying of Imam Ali (a.s). Imam Ali (a.s) said "Guard your thoughts because these thoughts make you act. If your thoughts are bad you will do bad". Playing with private parts is a stage after having some bad thought or bad idea or bad pleasure.

Shaitan is worst enemy of human being and he (l.a) is always in search of a chance to attack man and make him do bad deeds. We have to be very conscious of his attacks. There are battles inside you which are more dangerous and harmful then real physical fights with your enemies. Because the physical fights hurt and harm your body only but the battles inside you harm and hurt your soul and it is a big loss. This is the reason while going back from battle field Prophet (pbuh) addressed his companions and said "Peace be on those who are moving from Jihad e Asghar to Jihad e Akbar". People asked "O Prophet (pbuh) what is Jihad e Akbar"?. Prophet (pbuh) replied "Jihad Bil Nafs is Jihad e Akbar" . Just see that people are killed people are wounded. Some have lost their limbs and some have lost their legs or eyes but prophet (pbuh) is calling it "Jihad e Asghar" and the Jihad Bil Nafs as Jihad e Akbar. This is the importance of battle against Nafs. Battle against Nafs makes it sure that your soul do not get hurt or injured by the attacks of Shaitan (l.a).

Wasalam.

#19 Marbles

Marbles

ناقصاں را پیرِ کامل کاملاں را رہنما

• Advanced Members
  • 19,791 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Allah Hoo

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:24 AM

Consummate nonsense. As usual. . .

#20 Shiaresistance

Shiaresistance
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

So in short its permissable if ejaculation does not occur, as masturbation is classified as stimulation of ones genitals until the point of ejaculation

#21 14infallibles

14infallibles

ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • Religion:ÌÚÝÑí ÅãÇãí

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:45 PM

So in short its permissable if ejaculation does not occur, as masturbation is classified as stimulation of ones genitals until the point of ejaculation

(salam)
Weird how nobody has answered your question this whole thread
And plus not even one citation from a Marja' has been cited..

#22 Aabiss_Shakari

Aabiss_Shakari

http://www.abubakr.org

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts
  • Religion:True Shia Twelver Islam

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

Your nick is ShiaRESISTANCE. How you can say this? Shia is great name and ShiaRESISTANCE is further greater. How this can be Shiaresistance when you can not even resist your NAFS?

#23 Mohammed-W

Mohammed-W

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

(salam)
Weird how nobody has answered your question this whole thread
And plus not even one citation from a Marja' has been cited..

(salam)
brother you havent done either of the two. did you notice?

#24 Shiaresistance

Shiaresistance
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:23 PM

Your nick is ShiaRESISTANCE. How you can say this? Shia is great name and ShiaRESISTANCE is further greater. How this can be Shiaresistance when you can not even resist your NAFS?

Bro the whole point of forums and topics like these is to share stuff with others and contemplate on their replies, how do you even know that I am aksing about myself?
Someone else asked me and I just wanted to clarify... how do you know that I do not resist my nafs, simply pathetic.
Wallahu A3lam.

#25 14infallibles

14infallibles

ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • Religion:ÌÚÝÑí ÅãÇãí

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:25 PM

(salam)
brother you havent done either of the two. did you notice?

(salam)
Akhi, I honestly do not know the answer to this question. Forgive my ignorance
So I've been reading this thread, waiting, waiting for an answer from someone
And instead I find people acting like they are Grand Ayatollahs :( And using their own reasoning
Anyways, as for the original poster, I'm going to send the question to Sayyed Sistani's office and check what they say. Once I get a reply I'll post it in the thread
Wassalam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users