Sign in to follow this  
Aale Mohammad

Inside Prophet(s)'s Grave

Rate this topic

Salam alikum,

Ever since I visited the grave of the Prophet(s) three years ago, I was deeply intrigued by the mystery of what lies behind the closed green-coloured grill that surrounds the burial chamber of the Prophet. I wondered if the actual grave could be seen or not.

What I found out from different sources was that the actual room which has the grave cannot be accessed by anyone and it is completely closed from the outside world. Nobody has seen the grave for the past almost 600 years.

I was able to find out that the burial room is surrounded by another bigger 5-walled room and this later structure is enclosed by a covering similar to the covering of the Kaaba, but this is green in colour rather than black.

I had always strongly wished if I could - at any time in my life - find any images of this interior, but unfortunately I could find none - till this time.

Alhumdolillah, one of my biggest wishes has come true. I have finally - after years - managed to come across three pictures which show the interior of the chamber. These are extremely rare images and most people would not have set their eyes on them before.

The first image shows the green coloured covering which encloses the inner room. This cloth is changed once every 50 years and under this cloth is the 5 walled room.

I am not sure what the second image shows, but it looks like a mimber which is also covered.

The third image is most probably the place where the house of Imam Ali(as) was located.

My dua is that I could somehow enter this place and come closer to the place where our Prophet(s) is present.

post-86-0-13815800-1346937922_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-32442600-1346938691_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-88778800-1346938826_thumb.jpg

I was able to find out that the burial room is surrounded by another bigger 5-walled room and this later structure is enclosed by a covering similar to the covering of the Kaaba, but this is green in colour rather than black.

I had always strongly wished if I could - at any time in my life - find any images of this interior, but unfortunately I could find none - till this time.

Alhumdolillah, one of my biggest wishes has come true. I have finally - after years - managed to come across three pictures which show the interior of the chamber. These are extremely rare images and most people would not have set their eyes on them before.

The first image shows the green coloured covering which encloses the inner room. This cloth is changed once every 50 years and under this cloth is the 5 walled room.

I am not sure what the second image shows, but it looks like a mimber which is also covered.

The third image is most probably the place where the house of Imam Ali(as) was located.

My dua is that I could somehow enter this place and come closer to the place where our Prophet(s) is present.

(salam)

Are all of those pictures on the interior side of the grates we see from outside?.. if so it looks like quite a large room.

Yes, all the three images are of the interior of the gated chamber which we see from the outside. It is a big place because it surrounds the place where the three hujras (rooms) were located i.e., the house of Ayesha, the house of Rasool Allah (s) and the house of hazrat Ali (as).

(salam)

Why do they not allow pictures to be taken?

(wasalam)

Because they're kaffir and want to hide any and all evidence of Islam, which is also why they destroyed:

- The house the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was born in

- The house of Mawlid where Muhammad is believed to have been born in 570. Originally turned into a cattle market, it now lies under a rundown building which was built 70 years ago as a compromise after Wahhabi clerics called for it to be torn down.

- The house of Khadija, Muhammad’s first wife. Muslims believe he received some of the first revelations there. It was also where his children Fatimah and Qasim were born. After it was rediscovered during the Haram extensions in 1989, it was covered over and it was made into a library.

- House of Muhammed in Medina, where he lived after the migration from Mecca.

- Dar al Arqam, the first Islamic school where Muhammad taught.[13] It now lies under the extension of the Masjid Al Nabawi of Madinah.

- Qubbat’ al-Thanaya, the burial site of Muhammed's incisor that was broken in the Battle of Uhud.

- Mashrubat Umm Ibrahim, built to mark the location of the house where Muhammad’s son, Ibrahim, was born to Mariah.

- Dome which served as a canopy over the Well of Zamzam.

- Bayt al-Ahzan of Sayyida Fatima, in Medina.

- House of Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq, in Medina.

- Mahhalla complex of Banu Hashim, in Medina.

- House of Ali where Hasan and Husayn were born.

- The mosque at the grave of Sayyid al-Shuhada’ Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib.

- The Mosque of Fatima Zahra.

- The Mosque of al-Manaratain.

- Mosque and tomb of Sayyid Imam al-Uraidhi ibn Ja‘far al-Sadiq, destroyed by dynamite on August 13, 2002.

- Four mosques at the site of the Battle of the Trench in Medina.

- The Mosque of Abu Rasheed.

- Salman al-Farsi Mosque, in Medina.

- Raj'at ash-Shams Mosque, in Medina.

- Jannat al-Baqi in Medina, completely leveled.

- Jannat al-Mu'alla, the ancient cemetery at Mecca.

- Grave of Hamida al-Barbariyya, the mother of Imam Musa al-Kazim.

- Grave of Amina bint Wahb, Muhammad’s mother, bulldozed and set alight in 1998.

- Graves of Banu Hashim in Mecca.

- Tombs of Hamza and other martyrs were demolished at Uhud.

- Tomb of Eve in Jeddah, sealed with concrete in 1975.

- Grave of the father of Muhammad (pbuh), in Medina.

Surah Al-Kahf, Ayah 21:

"And thus did We make (men) to get knowledge of them, that they might know that Allah's promise is true and that as for the hour there is no doubt about it. When they disputed among themselves about their affair and said: Erect and edifice over them - their Lord best knows them. Those who prevailed in their affair said: We will certainly raise a Masjid over them."

Tafsir:

"The king and his followers differed in what they saw. Some said lets build an edifice just as was there. Others said lets build a Masjid at the mouth of the cave. This dispute came after knowledge of their death, according to Ibn 'Abbas. The idol worshippers of that time wanted to build an edifice to hide them from people (because it was a sign of God)."

"'Those who prevailed in their affair...' is a reference to the God-believing king and his companions because they built a place of worship whereby people could know of these signs and get the blessing of praying at this sacred place."

Salam alikum,

May i add for the information of those who are interested:

If you could look through the first or second (from left) holes in the golden grill, you would be see the view which is shown in the first picture in post# 52.

If you could walk through the gate shown below (baba-e-fatima(as)), you would see what the second image shows in post#52. The green coloured structure in this picture is probably what is considered as the tomb of Hazrat Fatima(as). This is infact the house where she lived.

The third image in post#52 is just to the right side of the second image. The green covering on the right side hangs over mehrab-e-tahujjad (the exaxt place where the Prophet(s) used to pray the night prayer. The mehrab (the pillar) in front of the green cover is called the pillar of hazrat Fatima(as)'s house.

In line with this mehrab, there is another pillar at the far end of the picture, which appears to have a mirror attached to it. This is the pillar of Jibreel, the place where Hazrat Jibreel used to visit the Prophet(s).

In the center of the third pic, there are lamps hanging from the ceiling. I was able to see these lamps with my own eyes when I tried to see through the grill into the dark room, but other than this, nothing else is visible from outside.

These images were probably taken about 40 years ago, since the green ghilaf over the sacred chamber in these pictures is the old one which was changed in 1971. In any case, these images are extremely precious and very, very rare. One should consider himself blessed and lucky to be able to see the interior of the blessed chamber of the Prophet(s) - which the wahabis have hidden from our eyes.

post-86-0-09125600-1348146913_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-71364900-1348147001_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aale Mohammad

(salam)

Akhi nader what is you thoughts on the reasoning for that (what do you think their reasons would be for not allowing cameras) ?

(wasalam)

Salaam Aleikum- Maybe they dont allow cameras because they dont want people to sell the images later and make money off of them-it used to be like that if you went to a concert with a famous performer,your cameras were confiscated from you when you gave them your ticket to enter.They would even do a body search prior to being allowed entrance, but that was mostly due to possible concealed weapons.(Im obviously a recent convert as we are not allowed to listen to music or partake in these types of entertainment when we are Muslims lol) Anyways, this is just a possibility:)

PEACE!

Salam alaikum,

For the past four years, I have been doing a very extensive research directed at finding out the secrets of the grave of the Prophet(s) and the hidden facts of Masjid-e-Nabavi. The information that I have collected by going through hundreds of websites and looking at thousands of photos of Masjid-e-Nabavi over several years is really surprising, shocking, upsetting but also very spiritual as well. 

I recently presented my findings to a large audience (a 3 hour detailed presentation) and people have been so mesmerized by knowing the secrets of this mosque, that they are suggesting me to make a copyright of my work and then sell it to TV channels and Hajj/Umra travel companies. 

However, I have decided to make no copyrights of my material, because I have only collected about 3000 photos from internet and studied them in detail to find out the facts. These photos are available on the internet but it has taken me four years to compile them into a documentary. 

Out of the thousands of photos that I found, I am posting here just a few, but the ones which are most valubale. The images from behind the golden grill - a place where no one can enter, and the images of what is under the green dome. 

This is the hujra of Fatima(as) and the green structure is assumed to be her grave or her bed. The green cloth at the back covers the pentagonal wall built by Umar bin abdul aziz inside which is the room where the Prophet(s) is resting. The pillar with the mihrab is the place where Hazrat Fatima (as) used to read her salat. The other pillar is the Pillar of jibreel where he read out the verses of the Quran. 

The pots hanging from the walls are those that were in use by the Prophet (s) or Fatima (as). Some are gifts that were later on given to the sacred chamber over the past 1400 years. But there were many other valuable things here that are now removed by the wahabis. One important item was the "grinder" of Hazrat Fatima(as) which is now in the possession of Sheikh Amri's son in Medina. 

You will see this view if you enter from the door that can be seen from the outside in post # 56 above. 

(except the pic showing the grill which is taken from riad-ul-junnah)

post-86-0-50008000-1396287559_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-87024800-1396287561_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-49285200-1396287565_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-30404700-1396287571_thumb.jpg

Salam alaikum,

For the past four years, I have been doing a very extensive research directed at finding out the secrets of the grave of the Prophet(s) and the hidden facts of Masjid-e-Nabavi. The information that I have collected by going through hundreds of websites and looking at thousands of photos of Masjid-e-Nabavi over several years is really surprising, shocking, upsetting but also very spiritual as well. 

I recently presented my findings to a large audience (a 3 hour detailed presentation) and people have been so mesmerized by knowing the secrets of this mosque, that they are suggesting me to make a copyright of my work and then sell it to TV channels and Hajj/Umra travel companies. 

However, I have decided to make no copyrights of my material, because I have only collected about 3000 photos from internet and studied them in detail to find out the facts. These photos are available on the internet but it has taken me four years to compile them into a documentary. 

Out of the thousands of photos that I found, I am posting here just a few, but the ones which are most valubale. The images from behind the golden grill - a place where no one can enter, and the images of what is under the green dome. 

This is the hujra of Fatima(as) and the green structure is assumed to be her grave or her bed. The green cloth at the back covers the pentagonal wall built by Umar bin abdul aziz inside which is the room where the Prophet(s) is resting. The pillar with the mihrab is the place where Hazrat Fatima (as) used to read her salat. The other pillar is the Pillar of jibreel where he read out the verses of the Quran. 

The pots hanging from the walls are those that were in use by the Prophet (s) or Fatima (as). Some are gifts that were later on given to the sacred chamber over the past 1400 years. But there were many other valuable things here that are now removed by the wahabis. One important item was the "grinder" of Hazrat Fatima(as) which is now in the possession of Sheikh Amri's son in Medina. 

You will see this view if you enter from the door that can be seen from the outside in post # 56 above. 

(except the pic showing the grill which is taken from riad-ul-junnah)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for the pictures/info - and I was wondering brother Aale Mohammad if you could comment on the picture below.. it claims to be a picture of the actual grave of the Prophet (pbuh) from within:

8.jpg?psid=1

Do you think this is a fake.. or have you seen it before in your research?

source: http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vb/showthread.php?t=282267

^ask Allah to forgive you instead of His sinful slaves here ! So in shia opinion tomb of prophet s.a.w should be demolished, astaqfirullah ! And Prophet s.a.w visited heaven on event of isra, now He is in barzakh with His two beloved companions beside ! subhanAllah.

W/s

^ask Allah to forgive you instead of His sinful slaves here ! So in shia opinion tomb of prophet s.a.w should be demolished, astaqfirullah ! And Prophet s.a.w visited heaven on event of isra, now He is in barzakh with His two beloved companions beside ! subhanAllah.

W/s

Has Allah swt gifted you with Ilm-ul Gaib (Unseen) How certain are you Rasulillah (pbuh&hf) Is in the company with his companions?

Has Allah swt gifted you with Ilm-ul Gaib (Unseen) How certain are you Rasulillah (pbuh&hf) Is in the company with his companions?

No, did i said i have ilm al'ghaib ! SubhanAllah, even after death they are companions in graves beside RasoolAllah s.a.w ! As per your sect they are somewhere, and they usurped their graves too, MaazAllah.

M/s

No, did i said i have ilm al'ghaib ! SubhanAllah, even after death they are companions in graves beside RasoolAllah s.a.w ! As per your sect they are somewhere, and they usurped their graves too, MaazAllah.

M/s

So Lady Fatima, Imam Ali, Imam Hassan and Imam Hussayn a.s. are not with him s.a.w. just because they were not buried next to him s.a.w.? 

You got a weird logic.

So Lady Fatima, Imam Ali, Imam Hassan and Imam Hussayn a.s. are not with him s.a.w. just because they were not buried next to him s.a.w.? 

You got a weird logic.

alas ! How weird you youself is, did i even mentioned Their names ! According to my weird logic: they are in heart of Prophet s.a.w, and Prophet s.a.w is resting with His two companions ! Peace be upon them all. And laan be upon haters.

Bye

My Dad was talking to this really old shop-keeper in Medina who said that there are three people who are allowed to enter the room in which the Prophet (pbuh) is buried. According to him, these three people are direct descendants of the Prophet's (pbuh) companion Bilal al Habashi (as). He also said that something weird happens to whoever tries to go in, besides these three people.

It sounded like a made-up to me too, at first, but when I later thought of it, I never do remember reading anywhere that one of the royals in Saudi Arabia entered the room etc. , while we always hear news about them entering the Holy Ka'aba. So it sounds very much possible to me.

wa (salam)

Salam 'Alaykum akhi. My aunt once told me that my Grandmother is a descendant of Prophet Muhammad SAW. I dont know if this even true. But, if that information from the shopkeeper is really true, then i could enter the grave of Prophet SAW right? But that's if im really the descendant of the Prophet SAW. Then how could i know if i am his descendant? Even if i am, i read in Wikipedia that if someone is a descendant of Muhammad SAW from the mother's side, the that person is not a Sayyid. So, if someone is a descendant, but not a Sayyid, then could he enter the grave? And also, how could i know if i am the descendant of the Prophet SAW? 

Salam 'Alaykum akhi. My aunt once told me that my Grandmother is a descendant of Prophet Muhammad SAW. I dont know if this even true. But, if that information from the shopkeeper is really true, then i could enter the grave of Prophet SAW right? But that's if im really the descendant of the Prophet SAW. Then how could i know if i am his descendant? Even if i am, i read in Wikipedia that if someone is a descendant of Muhammad SAW from the mother's side, the that person is not a Sayyid. So, if someone is a descendant, but not a Sayyid, then could he enter the grave? And also, how could i know if i am the descendant of the Prophet SAW? 

Assalam-o-Alaikum, following are all my views, if i am wrong so please correct me

First of all if your father is not a sayyid then you can't be a sayyid. It is only Hazrat Fatima's(AS) honour that her(AS) sons and daughters are Sayyid. 

Secondly the story told by brother Basim Ali is not confirmed to be true yet. The three people mentioned in that story are not Sayyid rather the descendants of Hazrat Bilal(AS) and the people mentioned are three specific people so all Sayyids cannot enter. I'm not even sure that other than people who come in to clean if any one else enters the inner chamber which has another inner chamber containing graves but is sealed (according to brother Aale Muhammad). Lastly i know some Sayyids have their Shajra-e-Nasab(chart of forefathers relating to Hazrat Muhammad(SAW)) but i don't know for sure how can someone truly find out whether they are Sayyid or not.

WaAlaikum-us-Salam