#1 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Shia

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:03 PM

Salam alikum,

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Holy Prophet(s)'s tomb in Medina. That made me wonder, what is really inside the enclosed room that is sealed off with the green coloured steel wall? It is so dark inside, you cannot see anything.

I have heard different stories from different people. Some say the actual grave of the Prophet(s) is impossible to see because it is inside a small room that has concrete walls and no door. The walls were built by someone named Noor-ud-din about a 1000 years back. Since then, nobody has seen the grave of the Prophet(s).

I have also heard that the grave can be seen, but since nobody is allowed to enter the sacred area, so only extremely few people, who are allowed to enter to do the cleaning etc, have seen the grave.

Does anyone have information on this? Thanks

#2 hameedeh

hameedeh

Emeritus Guest since 2002

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,091 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:www.al-islam.org/
    www.khamenei.ir/
    www.leader.ir/

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

Salam alikum,

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Holy Prophet(s)'s tomb in Medina. That made me wonder, what is really inside the enclosed room that is sealed off with the green coloured steel wall? It is so dark inside, you cannot see anything.

I have heard different stories from different people. Some say the actual grave of the Prophet(s) is impossible to see because it is inside a small room that has concrete walls and no door. The walls were built by someone named Noor-ud-din about a 1000 years back. Since then, nobody has seen the grave of the Prophet(s).

I have also heard that the grave can be seen, but since nobody is allowed to enter the sacred area, so only extremely few people, who are allowed to enter to do the cleaning etc, have seen the grave.

Does anyone have information on this? Thanks

(bismillah)
(salam)
MashAllah, you had the rare opportunity to visit the Holy Prophet SA. Did you take photos or it is not allowed? If there is no door, how could people clean there?

I have heard that some high level dignitaries have been inside, such as Muslim presidents or representatives of Muslim leaders. InshaAllah someone will post these rare photos.

There is a photo on a blog that if you copy it reads: kingvisitsProphetsaws. I tried to put that image in this message, but for some reason it would not work.

http://almiskeenah.b...Prophetsaws.jpg

#3 Basim Ali

Basim Ali

Unity - in all walks of life

• Mods
  • 4,679 posts
  • Interests:Servitude of my Lord and the closest ones to Him

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:10 AM

Did you take photos or it is not allowed?

Nope, not allowed. The police and mullahs standing there pull and take away your camera, if they see you taking a photo. I almost had mine taken once. :(

#4 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:46 AM

I had my camera snatched twice but I managed to get it back each time. With great difficulty, I was still able to take a number of photos. The picture below shows the locked door of the huge room inside which is the grave of the Prophet(s). This is the only entrance to the room and it was originally the gate of Hazrat Ali(as)'s home. The entire area is otherwise sealed with the green steel wall.

The second photo is the back wall of the room. The white pillar type structure slightly to the left side attached to the green wall is the place where the Prophet(s) used to read Salat-ul-lail. The area enclosed inside the railing is part of the house of Hazrat Ali(as) and is the place where Ayat Tatheer was revealed.

The police doesn't allow anyone to even touch the green wall, so they have constructed book racks in front of it. Inside the grill, the room is extremely dark but I was able to see that there is another similar grill inside. Practically speaking, it is impossible to see the actual grave of the Prophet(s) from the outside, until and unless you walk through the gate. Only few selected individuals who do the cleaning are allowed to enter.

The third pic shows the front wall of the room. My camera was snatched just about when I was taking this pic. Some people try to leap forward to touch the grill if the policemen aren't looking, but it is risky.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC03993-s.jpg
  • DSC03987-s.jpg
  • DSC04012-s.jpg

Edited by Aale Mohammad, 08 June 2010 - 06:35 AM.

• Netzari, Waiting for HIM, yellow billed magpie and 1 other like this

#5 Rohani

Rohani

A Scholar is like a candle burning out to give others light.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  • Religion:Ahle Tashayyu
  • Interests:Philosophy, Hawzah, Spending time with my wife :)

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

Nope, not allowed. The police and mullahs standing there pull and take away your camera, if they see you taking a photo. I almost had mine taken once. :(

(salam)

Why do they not allow pictures to be taken?

(wasalam)

#6 Basim Ali

Basim Ali

Unity - in all walks of life

• Mods
  • 4,679 posts
  • Interests:Servitude of my Lord and the closest ones to Him

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

^Because they're Wahhabis. =( ... Though, to be honest, this is an improvement. I've heard stories of people who had their mobile phones taken and broken into pieces in front of their eyes, because their mobile phones had a built-in camera (which was the latest feature of mobiles back then).

Great pictures Aale Muhammad, Mashallah. :)
My Dad was talking to this really old shop-keeper in Medina who said that there are three people who are allowed to enter the room in which the Prophet (pbuh) is buried. According to him, these three people are direct descendants of the Prophet's (pbuh) companion Bilal al Habashi (as). He also said that something weird happens to whoever tries to go in, besides these three people.
It sounded like a made-up to me too, at first, but when I later thought of it, I never do remember reading anywhere that one of the royals in Saudi Arabia entered the room etc. , while we always hear news about them entering the Holy Ka'aba. So it sounds very much possible to me.

wa (salam)

#7 Nader Zaveri

Nader Zaveri

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts
  • Interests:http://www.revivingalislam.com/

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

(salam)
(bismillah)

Well to be honest if you go to Ma'soomah's haram in Qum and Imaam RiDaa (as) haram in Mashhad, they have a big sign before you enter saying "no cameras, recording equipment". It has pictures of cameras and it has a big cross out of it.

So you aren't allowed to take pictures / video of the grave area, but the law isn't "enforced" in those places.

(salam)

#8 Ibn al-Hussain

Ibn al-Hussain

[-Talib e Ilm-]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:00 PM

(salam)

There used to be things such Hazrat Fatima's (sa) grinder and other items that belonged to the Ahlul Bayt (as). As far as the grave is concerned, what is usually known is that the grave is indeed inside surrounded by a wall. Don't know if it doesn't have a door or not. The items that were once in there, some of them are with Sheikh Amree in Medina, but they are kept a secret and if you go to his place and its less crowded they will show them to you. They don't allow you to take pictures of them either, because they are worried that if they get leaked, the government will take them away from them.

Well to be honest if you go to Ma'soomah's haram in Qum and Imaam RiDaa (as) haram in Mashhad, they have a big sign before you enter saying "no cameras, recording equipment". It has pictures of cameras and it has a big cross out of it.

So you aren't allowed to take pictures / video of the grave area, but the law isn't "enforced" in those places.

When I went there (Qum & Mashhad), the rule did seem to be enforced. They would hit your head with that duster if they saw you from far taking a picture and if they were close to you they would snatch your cell phone [since cameras are not even allowed to be taken inside].

Wassalam

#9 Nader Zaveri

Nader Zaveri

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts
  • Interests:http://www.revivingalislam.com/

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

(salam)
(bismillah)

When I went there (Qum & Mashhad), the rule did seem to be enforced. They would hit your head with that duster if they saw you from far taking a picture and if they were close to you they would snatch your cell phone [since cameras are not even allowed to be taken inside].

Yes, you are right. But it wasn't "enforced" as strictly. Since every joe schmo shee'ah who has been to the haram has a video / picture of their visit to the haram.

(salam)

#10 Rohani

Rohani

A Scholar is like a candle burning out to give others light.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  • Religion:Ahle Tashayyu
  • Interests:Philosophy, Hawzah, Spending time with my wife :)

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

(salam)

Akhi nader what is you thoughts on the reasoning for that (what do you think their reasons would be for not allowing cameras) ?

(wasalam)

Edited by AlMuttaqi, 08 June 2010 - 08:49 PM.

#11 Ibn al-Hussain

Ibn al-Hussain

[-Talib e Ilm-]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:52 PM

(salam)

Yes, you are right. But it wasn't "enforced" as strictly. Since every joe schmo shee'ah who has been to the haram has a video / picture of their visit to the haram.

One could say the same about Masjid-e-Nabawi and Masjid ul-Haram to be honest. Now a days you can calmly pose in front of the Kabaa or outside Masjid-e-Nabawi and get a picture taken. I've sneaked in an actual digital camera in both the mosques a few times and was able to take many pictures. I did live there for about a decade and from experience I know that they were actually a lot strict in the 90s than they are today.

Akhi nader what is you thoughts on the reasoning for that (what do you think their reasons would be for not allowing cameras) ?

Some places it is done for security reasons. Some places it might be because the place is so rare, they want people to pay and visit the location rather than let tourists take pictures and show them to the world. For places like Medina and Makkah, I am not too sure, but I doubt it is because they believe it is haram or something. Maybe they just don't want people to turn it into a tourist attraction with people more worried about taking pictures instead of realizing the real purpose of their visit there.

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran, 08 June 2010 - 09:54 PM.

#12 Kirmani

Kirmani

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

I had the opportunity to goto Hajj this past yr AlhumduLilah, and people are allowed to pass by the Prophet S.A.W's grave (the golden gate thing) but only for a few seconds as there are so many people. However if you focus really hard into the darkness, there's enough light shining on the grave of the Prophet S.A.W for you to see it, I was able to see the green tomb inside AlhumduLilah.

You just have to focus really hard in the few short seconds you have when you pass by there.

#13 Fakhruddin

Fakhruddin

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

Few more photos, which you will really like

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Fakhruddin, 08 June 2010 - 11:56 PM.

#14 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

The items that were once in there, some of them are with Sheikh Amree in Medina

I had the good fortune of visiting Sheikh Amree's mosque in Medina but he was ill at that time and I was unable to read prayer behind him. The Saudias have tortured him a lot. He had been in hospital for quite some time.

there's enough light shining on the grave of the Prophet S.A.W for you to see it, I was able to see the green tomb inside AlhumduLilah

I saw something green inside too, but are you sure it is the tomb? I dont think so. I visited the mosque several times during the one week that I stayed in Medina. On one of these days, I had plenty of time to look inside because they were doing some maintenence work in the mosque close to the tomb. What I noticed was that there is another green coloured grill inside the room. I didn't see any tomb. What do you think?

I never do remember reading anywhere that one of the royals in Saudi Arabia entered the room etc. , while we always hear news about them entering the Holy Ka'aba

Thats correct. Nobody enters the Prophet(s) tomb, except the very few people who go inside to do the cleaning.

Edited by Aale Mohammad, 09 June 2010 - 01:09 AM.

#15 Kirmani

Kirmani

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:35 PM

I saw something green inside too, but are you sure it is the tomb? I dont think so. I visited the mosque several times during the one week that I stayed in Medina. On one of these days, I had plenty of time to look inside because they were doing some maintenence work in the mosque close to the tomb. What I noticed was that there is another green coloured grill inside the room. I didn't see any tomb. What do you think?

Yes my friend, that green structure you saw inside is indeed the tomb, when I saw it I could even make out the shape of it, it looked almost exactly like it does in this Picture

http://www.deenislam...efacts/qabr.jpg

and here's another picture of the blessed tomb from another time

http://muslimbychoic..._sgrave1112.jpg

InshAllah may Allah SWT grant us all the chance to go there and see it with our own eyes :cry:

#16 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:31 PM

Brother, these are fake pictures of the Prophet(s)'s tomb.

These pictures are actually of the tomb of the famous poet Jalal-ud-din-rumi. Here see this link...

http://islamgreatrel...-muhammad-pbuh/

#17 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:48 PM

After searching on the net extensively over the past several days, browsing through tens of websites, I have come across an extraordinary piece of text desribing the inside of the Prophet's tomb.

Secrets of the interior of Prophetic Chamber:

I stood this Sunday morning in London’s V&A Museum before three magnificent pieces of silk in the Islamic Arts section. The most wonderful in design and color was a red band from the Honored Kaaba, dating from the 1800s, because for hundreds of years the Kaaba’s covering was green- not black- in color, with a red band instead of the gold of today.

The two others were green pieces of the silk that once covered the tomb of the Prophet Muhammad (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam). The first from 1517-1600, and the second from 1600 to 1700. For a hundred years each, these pieces of silk were exposed to all the blessings and mercies that were sent down from Allah upon the Noble Messenger, and to the majestic lights that rose up, emanating from the Light of the Worlds himself, Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam.

Ever since Abbasid times, the coverings of the Honored Kaaba and the Noble Chamber were made in Egypt; at one point in history the latter was being changed every five years. But after the reign of the Ottomans in the lands, the coverings of the inside of the Kaaba and of the Prophetic Chamber were made in Turkey, while the outer covering of the Kaaba remained the work of Egypt.

But the founder of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Abd al-Aziz bin Abd al-Rahman Aal Saud, ordered that a factory be created in Mecca to manufacture these coverings from his day forward. Journalist Omar al-Midwahy, whose writings focus on the two Holy Sanctuaries and other important Islamic sights, was able to interview in Mecca two of the men who worked on the last covering of the Prophetic Chamber and its installation.

On the occasion of this servant’s viewing of the blessed coverings, and hoping for forgiveness and acceptance from His Lord, he will attempt to translate this interview that reveals some of the secrets of the majestic chamber of Allah’s Beloved, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, hoping to gain the favor of Allah and to one day be counted among the servants (khuddam) of His Messenger, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam.

Omar al-Midwahy says to Alarabiya.net:

The Conversations of Tears and Reverence

I still remember the conversations with the two old men in Mecca, while looking at their weaving. I was in Mecca, so I headed toward the factory of the covering of the Kaaba, and there I learned that the factory has another honor, for it produces also a covering for the Prophetic Chamber.

I met at that time- several years ago- with men who partook in the production and installation, and I didn’t want to waste that opportunity as their youngest was in his sixties and I feared that they would leave this world before I could document this work.

I recorded with them conversations that were mixed with tears and reverence; sometimes words would betray them, and at others, their emotions would choke them, as they spoke of their unique experience. Their limbs shook from just the memory- as if it happened yesterday- and not a quarter of a century ago.

Shaykh Muhammad Ali Madani, head of the automated weaving division of the factory at that time, was generous with me. I learned from him that he was one of those who took part in weaving and installing the covering of the Prophetic Chamber. I said to him, tell me about the covering and the Prophetic Chamber- describe them to me.

His sight wandered far, as if he was bringing those treasured memories before him. Then he answered: On that day, I felt a state of complete amazement take over me. It is a grand spot- of utmost grandeur. I do not know its exact circumference, but it seemed to me that the Prophetic Chamber was 48 meters in circumference.

The awe of the place was so overbearing that nothing attracted my attention. I was so dazzled that I only saw the lamps hanging from the chamber ceiling, which were old gifts that would be given to the Mosque of the Prophet in ancient times. I was told that there were some Prophetic relics that were kept in another place- I don’t know where- but I do know that some historical items were kept in the chamber of sayyida Fatima al-Zahraa- the same place that she lived in.

He added: the chamber covering is a weave made of pure silk, green in color, padded with a strong cotton cloth, and it is crowned by a belt similar to that of the covering of the Honored Kaaba, except that it is red in color. A quarter of its space is taken up by an embroidery of noble Quranic verses from Surat al-Fath, made of lines of cotton and wires of gold and silver…

The covering of the Prophetic Chamber is not changed every year like the covering of the Honored Kaaba, because it is kept inside the chamber and far from the hands of the people and of the elements, and so it is only changed when needed.

Then I met shaykh Ahmad Sahirty, head of the embroidery division of the factory. It was apparent to me – back then- how old he was, and how weak his vision. He took the initiative, saying: How can I speak to you about my feelings at the moment I entered the Prophetic Chamber… I can’t.. That is a speech above my abilities of speech, and I never thought that I would one day be asked about this experience. And I guarantee you that I will not be able to go through it again.

When the Doors Were Opened

He drew nearer to me and added: Look at the lenses of my spectacles- and he pointed at their thickness- and look at my white hair and the weight of the years that I carry. My age I do not count, but I’ve heard them say that I was born in the year 1333 A.H. (1917 C.E.). And in all those years, I did not know a single hobby other than the love of beautiful scents and perfumes. I’ve spent such a long period of time in those years that I’ve lived, trying to satiate that voracious appetite that is still with me; I traveled much and learned much, but I can tell you this with confidence: that I have my own special blends that you will not find with anyone else, and that no one else could ever make.

And I tell you this because I discovered my inability and the meagerness of my knowledge on that blessed night, when the doors were opened to us, and we entered the Prophetic Chamber, and I inhaled perfumes and scents that I have never known before, and have never known since. I still do not know the secret of its composition: it was a scent above scents, an aroma above and beyond aromas- something else that us people of expertise, the people of the trade, have never experienced before.

When I asked him to describe to me the Prophetic Chamber, a slight chill struck him and coursed through his body. And he said in a faint voice: I believe that the chamber is 11 meters in height. Below the green dome is another dome on which is written: “The tomb of the Prophet, the tomb of Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq, and the tomb of Umar ibn al-Khattab”. And I saw also that there was another tomb that was empty, and next to the four tombs was the chamber of sayyida Fatima al-Zahraa, which is the house in which she lived.

From our awe we didn’t know how to remove the special pieces made for the dome- our fingers would shake and our breaths would race. We stayed 14 full nights working from after the Isha prayer until the first adhaan of the Fajr, in order to finish our task. We kept removing the pieces, untying the knots of the old covering, and cleaning all the dust and pigeon feathers that were stuck in that pure place. This scene goes back to the year 1971 C.E., and the covering that we changed was old: it was 75 years old according to the date that was weaved on it, and had never been changed since.

I was the first to enter, with the Sayyid Habib, one of the notables of al-Madina al-Munawwara, As’ad Sheera the director of religious endowments of Madina at the time, and Habib Moghrabi from the factory management, and Abd al-Karim Flomban, Nasir Qari, Abd al-Rahim Bukhari and others. We were 13 men, I don’t remember most of them, for they have left unto the Mercy of Allah.

We were accompanied by the chief of the Aghas who kept the keys to the Prophetic Chamber, and a number of the servants of the Chamber. Whispering was our speech, and that was if signaling was not sufficient. I was, and still am, suffering from weakness of vision and these spectacles have not left my eyes since those days, but in that chamber I was another person… I felt it, and the difference was clear to me.

Strange Happenings

The shaykh Sahirti swore, saying: I used to put the thread into the hole of the needle without my spectacles, despite the dim light in which we worked. How do you explain that? And how do you explain the fact that I didn’t feel the allergy that I suffered – and still suffer- from? Because I cough severely from the slightest bit of dust. But that day, I was not affected by the dust of the chamber, or the sand flying into the air. As if sand was no longer sand, and as if the dust became a medicine for my ailment. I used to feel all during those nights that I was a young man, and that youthfulness had been given back to me.

Another strange thing happened to me whose secret I haven’t understood until today. We had to take out the old covering, and it was carried by whoever carried it. The embroidered band, 36 meters long, remained. I said to them wrap it and leave it. I went up to it, and despite my weakness, carried it over this shoulder. I went out of the Prophetic Chamber with it, without ever feeling its weight. But after that, they came with five young men to carry it from where I had put it down and they couldn’t.

The shaykh began to weep silently and continued, while sighing: Someone asked who carried it and brought it here. I replied saying: me. They didn’t believe me. I said to them: Ask Abd al-Rahim Bukhari, the famous calligrapher of the covering.

• Netzari likes this

#18 molaayi_from_lahore

molaayi_from_lahore

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:32 AM

very good interview

#19 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

Salam alikum,

Continuing my special efforts to find out more detail on the secrets of the chamber of the Prophet(s), I have come across this piece of text:

"Contrary to the common belief, the graves cannot be seen. The original chamber of ‘Ā’ishah was made from the branches of pal tree. ‘Umar replaced these with brick walls during his caliphate. Later, these walls were raised and the chamber was sealed completely and covered with a cloth. In 91 AH the original four walled chamber was surrounded by a five cornered structure to avoid any possible resemblance to the Ka‘bah. These days it is this outer structure which is called as the sacred chamber. In 881 AH , the walls of the five cornered structure were found to be cracking so they were removed for reconstruction. The walls of the inner chamber were also found to have cracks and were also opened. This is the last time the sacred chamber became open and visible."

Source: http://www.monthly-r...nt.aspx?id=1011

So the last time anyone saw the actual grave of the Prophet(s) was in the year 1476 A.D

After an extensive search on the internet, I have found an extremely rare map of the inside of the chamber showing the exact position of the blessed grave and the surrounding walls. I shall be posting it here soon inshaAllah. As you will see from the map, the grave is deep below ground level and it is far, far inside for anyone to see. What we see is only the outer most walls of the hidden enclosure.

Maybe when Imam (as) returns, we might be able to do ziarat of the blessed grave itself. InshaAllah.

#20 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:52 AM

"On 14 Shaaban 881 A.H (2 December, 1476 A.D), the outer five walls of the Sacred Chamber had to be pulled down for reconstruction. It was then noticed that the inner four walls of the Sacred Chamber had also developed cracks. These, too, had to be pulled down. That made the Sacred Chamber open for entry. I had the privilege and the honour to enter it from the back side (i.e., THE North). Suddenly I experienced a unique fragrance which I had never come across in my life. The Sacred Chamber was squarish and was built of black stones similar to the ones used in “KAABA”. There was no door in it. I offered salutations to The Prophet and his two companions. I then focused my attention on the condition of the three graves. These were almost level to the ground. However, one was slightly above the ground level. That was probably caliph Umar’s grave. The graves were covered by ordinary earth. I participated voluntarily in the reconstruction which was completed (in seven weeks) on 7 Shawal 881 A.H. (23 January, 1477 A.D)."
Over five centuries have since passed, during which nobody has entered the double-sealed Sacred Chamber.

http://www.facebook....878&topic=17537

#21 Fink

Fink

Ýäß

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:06 AM

So sad that this day would come when muslims fear going to mecca and medina.

Camera....BIDDA BIDDA BIDDA!

crying.....SHIRK SHIRK SHIRK!

praying on earthly materials...BIDDA SHIRK SHIRK!

#22 haideriam

haideriam

Ya Qaim Ali Muhammad(AS) Adrikni

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Muhhib

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

i have seen 3 tomb grave structures in there
surprisingly we could see them quite clearly
this is about 2 years ago

(wasalam)

#23 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:36 PM

How can you see the tombs? What you might have seen could have been the outer wall which is covered with the green cloth. The graves (not tombs) are inside the walled area and this area has not been seen for the past 600 years or so.

When I was in Medina, I talked to local people and they said the graves cannot be seen. People usually get to see the outer green wall...and think that is the grave.

Can you please describe to us what exactly you saw? How were the graves aligned? Were they flat, raised, long, short? What exact did you see?

Here is a diagram of the sacred chamber. You can see that there is a shaded line (which is the 5 sided wall) that is enclosing the 3 graves. So it is impossible to see the graves from the outside.

Thanks.

Attached Files

#24 haideriam

haideriam

Ya Qaim Ali Muhammad(AS) Adrikni

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Muhhib

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

saw the 3 graves, might have been doing some remedial works in there
all with me saw them, please let me confirm and reconfirm this
saw the tabarrukat at sheikh ameeri place, had lunch there after prayers
met the sheikh who was very ill, in that he could not get up from bed.
will try and get photos of tabarrukat and reconfirm about graves with others
i am beginning to think, did i imagine them
we could easily see inside through the front grill and from the side where the mimber is

(wasalam)

#25 Aale Mohammad

Aale Mohammad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:55 PM

Many people think they have seen the graves but it is probably the wall of the cloth that surrounds the interior chamber.

Have you looked at the image that I uploaded. It is clearly showing that the graves are surrounded by a 5 sided wall. This image correlates with the following text which mentions the 5-sided wall...

"In 91 AH the original four walled chamber was surrounded by a five cornered structure ..."

I suppose the dotted line around the 3 graves is referring to this. I have read a lot of text and seen tens of maps of the sacred place and it is evident from each that the grave cannot be seen.

Can you plz share with us the photos you took at Sheikh Amree's place?

Edited by Aale Mohammad, 21 October 2010 - 03:57 PM.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users