#76 Proud Shiite

Proud Shiite

Adrikna bil faraj ya Allah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Religion:Shia Ithna Ashari,

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

[quote name='ShahHussain' date='27 July 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1280259430' post='2077003']
Thanks any way br proud shiite, insha'Allah you can find some follow lovers of ahl ul bayt, have you tried making a post about it?or you could go on the street and hand out copies of Tijanis 'then I was guided'. Any ways, bonne chance.
Posted Image It's sister
Good idea hand out copies of "then I was guided"after that hand out my own book"THEN I WAS ARRESTED"Posted Image non je prefere garder mon secretPosted Image . I'm thinking my laptop is going crazy,may be I should get one from India for$35Posted Image ,huh not really.

Edited by Proud Shiite, 27 July 2010 - 09:50 PM.

#77 saba fatima naqvi

saba fatima naqvi

O' Blood-Stained land of Karbala

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • Religion:Twelver
  • Interests:cardiology & surgery

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:12 AM

right now,I'm strangled in a confusion that whether I'm gonna make it to the next Prof or not?

#78 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:18 AM

[quote name='Proud Shiite' date='28 July 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1280285039' post='2077089']
[quote name='ShahHussain' date='27 July 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1280259430' post='2077003']
Thanks any way br proud shiite, insha'Allah you can find some follow lovers of ahl ul bayt, have you tried making a post about it?or you could go on the street and hand out copies of Tijanis 'then I was guided'. Any ways, bonne chance.
Posted Image It's sister
Good idea hand out copies of "then I was guided"after that hand out my own book"THEN I WAS ARRESTED"Posted Image non je prefere garder mon secretPosted Image . I'm thinking my laptop is going crazy,may be I should get one from India for$35Posted Image ,huh not really.
[/quote]

Lol, pardon, sister

#79 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • Religion:Shi'i 12er
  • Interests:Iranian politics/history,cooking,reading, intellectual people, sleep, eating :)

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

Good idea hand out copies of "then I was guided"after that hand out my own book"THEN I WAS ARRESTED" non je prefere garder mon secret . I'm thinking my laptop is going crazy,may be I should get one from India for$35 ,huh not really.

^
LOOOL... she's trying to say that if she'd hand out those books she'd get arrested and then she'd have to publish her own book called ' THEN I WAS arrested'. So instead of 'THEN I WAS guided' she's hand out ' THEN I WAS arrested'. 'non je prefere garder mon secret' means I prefer to keep my secret (i think). In Morocco you have to practice taqiyyah...

#80 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • Interests:Iranian politics/history,cooking,reading, intellectual people, sleep, eating :)

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:39 AM

I'm thinking about the food which I'll eat in less than 2 hours :D

#81 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:54 AM

^
LOOOL... she's trying to say that if she'd hand out those books she'd get arrested and then she'd have to publish her own book called ' THEN I WAS arrested'. So instead of 'THEN I WAS guided' she's hand out ' THEN I WAS arrested'. 'non je prefere garder mon secret' means I prefer to keep my secret (i think). In Morocco you have to practice taqiyyah...

:squeez:
Sorry, was that post for my benefit?
If so sister maybe I should clarify a couple of points, first,my parents are not brother and sister and second I speak french,third to be honest sister's post was pretty funny and pretty clear, so I did pretty much get what she was saying.

#82 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

:squeez:
If so sister maybe I should clarify a couple of points, first,my parents are not brother and sister and second I speak french,third to be honest sister's post was pretty funny and pretty clear, so I did pretty much get what she was saying.

I thought you didn't get the joke and yeah it was funny.

first,my parents are not brother and sister

who said your parents were brother and sister? :wacko:

Edited by Hawraa29, 28 July 2010 - 10:46 AM.

#83 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

That was supposed to be a joke,as in, if my parents where siblings I would be retarded and not get the joke. I thought it was funny, but it's never a good sign laughing at your own jokes....especially for me who does it all the time

#84 wonderer

wonderer

Let's Go To The Beach

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Religion:Muslim- Loves AhluAlbait
  • Interests:Making, Expressing, Ignoring, Loving and surly Eating

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

LOL :P

I'm thinking of my BR scoop of strawberry cheese cake ice cream.. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hurry up driver and bring it! :D

and yah thinking of the movies I just got from the fake DVDs store! :D it'll be a LAAAZY weekend :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#85 wonderer

wonderer

Let's Go To The Beach

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

I'm thinking of two important things

1-y can't I pray before I sleep so I don't miss fajer prayer! :huh:
2-y do women put so much into a relation while men don't even bother :cry:

#86 Proud Shiite

Proud Shiite

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:06 PM

^

Posted Image Right Taqiyya taqiyya taqiyya,although I don't like to hide my belief because I'm so PROUD of the SHIITE me.So far I didn't have to practice Taqiyya I tell people about Shi'sm,too bad those people don't even know much about their own madhhab.One thing for sure You won't see me handing out anything soonPosted Image .Your French is not bad like you said before.

I'm thinking about the food which I'll eat in less than 2 hours Posted Image

Posted Image Are you always thinking about food? I'm thinking you can't wait for Ramadhaan to comePosted Image

Posted Image Thank you for finding my post funny,that gives me an idea if I ever publish that book I'll make it funny and send you a copy for freePosted Image

That was supposed to be a joke,as in, if my parents where siblings I would be retarded and not get the joke. I thought it was funny, but it's never a good sign laughing at your own jokes....especially for me who does it all the time

See I'm not that smart I didn't get your joke, but after you explained it I find it a good joke

right now,I'm strangled in a confusion that whether I'm gonna make it to the next Prof or not?

Posted Image dear sister,I missed you so much.I'm wondering if you made it to canada ?

I'm thinking of two important things

1-y can't I pray before I sleep so I don't miss fajer prayer!
2-y do women put so much into a relation while men don't even bother Posted Image

Posted Image 1-Do what I do,don't go to bed 'till after Fajr prayer 2-Well let's be fair here some men work as much as we do to make a relationship work.but only a few of them do.

Edited by Proud Shiite, 28 July 2010 - 09:09 PM.

• saba fatima naqvi likes this

#87 wonderer

wonderer

Let's Go To The Beach

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

yah that's what I did last night
but I was SUPER SLEEPY! it'll be nice to either just do it at 1 before I go to bed or around 10 when I wake up.. it's so hard to get up and then go back to bed.. or maybe am just lazy :P

lool.. yah some men do.. but oh well........................

nw am thinking how nice would it be if I get a random call telling me I won 2 million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SIGH*

#88 Asad Ali Haidry

Asad Ali Haidry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Location:confused wanderer, wandering somewhere looking for death
  • Religion:Shia Muslim, Alhumdulillah

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hazrat Imam Ali (as)

as I am listening to a qasida by Mohammad Rafi about Hazrat Ali (as)

:yaali: :yaali: :yaali:

#89 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

if I ever publish that book I'll make it funny and send you a copy for free

......sister, from what i have read about the prisons in morocco, i think the title would more likely be 'then i was tortured' and torture isn't really all that amusing

1-y can't I pray before I sleep so I don't miss fajer prayer!

it's true that it is a good idea to stay up till fajr at least once a week, maybe it's just me, but never having more than 4 hours of sleep in a row is quite hard to deal with (sometimes) at least once every two weeks, i wake up at 8 or 9 having missed fajr. for this reason, i'm quite looking foreward to winter, to long gap between maghreb and fajr

2-y do women put so much into a relation while men don't even bother

-some women are saints, whilst some men are dogs
-some women are doormats, whilst some men are....well dogs
but
-some women are crazy, unreasonable, devoid of any logic, can't seem to speak without shouting, any ways, the list goes on and on, whilst some men have hearts of gold and work their fingers to the bone for their family,

Insha'Allah the good get belssed with the good, and the bad with the bad, but life doesn't really work like that

#90 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:33 PM

Your French is not bad like you said before.

Merci beaucoup!

Are you always thinking about food? I'm thinking you can't wait for Ramadhaan to come

No LOL... I was fasting that day. I fast most days anyways... I actually can't wait for Ramadan :lol:

nw am thinking how nice would it be if I get a random call telling me I won 2 million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * SIGH*

Yes, that's a nice thought! 2 million dollars is a bit too ambitious... lets start with 10 thousand pounds (dunno how much that is in dollars) :P

#91 Proud Shiite

Proud Shiite

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:01 PM

[quote name='ShahHussain' date='29 July 2010 - 09:48 AM' timestamp='1280414934' post='2077527']
......sister, from what i have read about the prisons in morocco, i think the title would more likely be 'then i was tortured' and torture isn't really all that amusing

I promise I thought about that title"Then I was tortured",then I realized I'd be in prison for a long time,so I'd have plenty of time to write all my"THENS"(arrest,torture,no more me)the series
Ah la belle vie!!!I see the mosque from my window,it's only few yards from my mom's house.I prayed there only once(Fajr prayer) and decided no going backPosted Image .I'm thinking if there going to be a fight in the street tonight,we have them almost every night("till morning),who needs TV with thatPosted Image ?

#92 Proud Shiite

Proud Shiite

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

Posted Image I guess if you go to bed early,you might wake up for Fajr prayer,since you can't stay up all night like me.Or if you lived next to the Mosque and had a Muadhin with a beautiful voice,you'd be waiting for him to call for prayer like I doPosted Image .Listen Wonderer,black coffee might do some magic keeping you awke ,or better yet post more on SCPosted Image

Yes, that's a nice thought! 2 million dollars is a bit too ambitious... lets start with 10 thousand pounds (dunno how much that is in dollars) Posted Image

Posted Image What would you do with that money?

#93 wonderer

wonderer

Let's Go To The Beach

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

[quote name='ShahHussain' date='29 July 2010 - 09:48 AM' timestamp='1280414934' post='2077527']

it's true that it is a good idea to stay up till fajr at least once a week, maybe it's just me, but never having more than 4 hours of sleep in a row is quite hard to deal with (sometimes) at least once every two weeks, i wake up at 8 or 9 having missed fajr. for this reason, i'm quite looking foreward to winter, to long gap between maghreb and fajr

-some women are saints, whilst some men are dogs
-some women are doormats, whilst some men are....well dogs
but
-some women are crazy, unreasonable, devoid of any logic, can't seem to speak without shouting, any ways, the list goes on and on, whilst some men have hearts of gold and work their fingers to the bone for their family,

Insha'Allah the good get belssed with the good, and the bad with the bad, but life doesn't really work like that
[/quote]

yah I stayed up.. but eh I like sleep way 2 much :P

and I think we women r just a lil bit sensitive.. that's y men get to us easily :P

[quote name='Hawraa29' date='29 July 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1280450019' post='2077664']
Yes, that's a nice thought! 2 million dollars is a bit too ambitious... lets start with 10 thousand pounds (dunno how much that is in dollars) :P
[/quote]

LOL! well 10000 pounds aren't that bad either! as long as I'll get em! :D *closes eyes & goes to dream land* :wub:

[quote name='Proud Shiite' date='29 July 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1280451661' post='2077668']

I promise I thought about that title"Then I was tortured",then I realized I'd be in prison for a long time,so I'd have plenty of time to write all my"THENS"(arrest,torture,no more me)the series
Ah la belle vie!!!I see the mosque from my window,it's only few yards from my mom's house.I prayed there only once(Fajr prayer) and decided no going backPosted Image .I'm thinking if there going to be a fight in the street tonight,we have them almost every night("till morning),who needs TV with thatPosted Image ?
[/quote]

lool that series sounds like a plan! :P just add some love parts in it.. where u'll fall in love with the guy in prison, and he'll try to get u out.. then he loses his job and u both become run aways! :angel:

and hmmmm street fights? VIDEO TAPE IT! and share it let's have a laugh :P

I'm thinking of how annoying malls r! UGH! I HATE SAUDI MALLS! let's BURN EM! I'm sure I can get a good fatwa supporting me.. coz they r BIDAH! :P lol

LOL! PS.. I HATE COFFEE with all it's kinds :squeez:

and posting more on sc hmmmmm.. or I could just do more planing!! I need to put a new curriculum 2gether for my kids *YAWN* 2 bored 2 do it............................... :unsure:

#94 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

Posted Image What would you do with that money?

Help out my parents financially... to pay off the mortgage :angry: and when that's payed off, although with all the interest on it I doubt it would be any time soon lol THEN I could spend the money on myself. I would, save some of it, buy a car, a house (with cash), give some money to charity, start a business etc.

#95 Proud Shiite

Proud Shiite

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image "Then we were runing away"nice title I can picture it.The last book of the series would be called....can you guess? "then the prison guard was guided",he'd become a Shiite,let's not ruin the fun and take the book series step by step.To think about it now,it was your idea to hand out Tijan's book and look where it could lead me,thank you sister.Just remember if arrested no more SC for me is that what you want?hahaha.If I video tape the fights you won't understand much of the dialect then they use some really bad language,the fighters are always drunk.Posted Image Posted Image

Help out my parents financially... to pay off the mortgage Posted Image and when that's payed off, although with all the interest on it I doubt it would be any time soon lol THEN I could spend the money on myself. I would, save some of it, buy a car, a house (with cash), give some money to charity, start a business etc.

Posted Image Will you buy any of my future book series the "THENS"collection,wonderer will get all of them for freePosted Image

#96 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

I'm thinking of how annoying malls r! UGH! I HATE SAUDI MALLS! let's BURN EM! I'm sure I can get a good fatwa supporting me.. coz they r BIDAH! lol

Kuwaiti Malls are worse- TRUST ME! Kuwaitis think they are becoming more advanced by building new malls BUT they are wrong!! The only thing I hate about the malls are the ugly girls who have a ton of make up on their face , who wear camel hump hijabs :dry: etc oh how can I forget the perverts (boys) over there. Nevrtheless, I like the feeling in the malls as most people have a good aroma and presence unlike the people in England. Well, only two come to mind, Westfield and Brent Cross Shopping Centres and they're both ugly malls with dry people haha.

Posted Image Will you buy any of my future book series the "THENS"collection,wonderer will get all of them for freePosted Image

LOL... course I will :D I'll even give you the money in order for a good publisher to see your book BUT now I am thinking why Wonderer will get them for free whilst I will have to pay for them :(

Edited by Hawraa29, 29 July 2010 - 09:28 PM.

#97 Proud Shiite

Proud Shiite

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image Sorry Hawraa,but both Shah Hussein and wonderer got me going with this crazy idea.Read Shah's post about me handing out the book "THEN I WAS GUIDED"and I got the idea about my own series,just to thank Shah I promised him a free copy of" then I was arressted",then I got confused and thought it was wonderer's idea,but she also deserves a free copy since the prison guard saving me was her idea.Anyway thank you for wanting not just to buy my imaginary books but also you were willing to pay a lot of money for a good publisherPosted Image .You also get all of the books for free Posted Image Imaginary money financing imaginary books,what a jokePosted Image

Edited by Proud Shiite, 29 July 2010 - 09:57 PM.

#98 wonderer

wonderer

Let's Go To The Beach

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:05 AM

Help out my parents financially... to pay off the mortgage :angry: and when that's payed off, although with all the interest on it I doubt it would be any time soon lol THEN I could spend the money on myself. I would, save some of it, buy a car, a house (with cash), give some money to charity, start a business etc.

LOL! I'm afraid u'll at least need 100,000 pounds for that!! :P

Posted Image "Then we were runing away"nice title I can picture it.The last book of the series would be called....can you guess? "then the prison guard was guided",he'd become a Shiite,let's not ruin the fun and take the book series step by step.To think about it now,it was your idea to hand out Tijan's book and look where it could lead me,thank you sister.Just remember if arrested no more SC for me is that what you want?hahaha.If I video tape the fights you won't understand much of the dialect then they use some really bad language,the fighters are always drunk.Posted Image Posted Image

LOL! I love it! the "THEN" series.. totally gona blow the twilight series away!!!!!

hw abt we cross the arresting one.. and make it all HAPPY with lil pain but not torture! :P

Then I was in love
Then I had my 1st baby
Then I turned Morocco a shia country!!!! :P

Kuwaiti Malls are worse- TRUST ME! Kuwaitis think they are becoming more advanced by building new malls BUT they are wrong!! The only thing I hate about the malls are the ugly girls who have a ton of make up on their face , who wear camel hump hijabs :dry: etc oh how can I forget the perverts (boys) over there. Nevrtheless, I like the feeling in the malls as most people have a good aroma and presence unlike the people in England. Well, only two come to mind, Westfield and Brent Cross Shopping Centres and they're both ugly malls with dry people haha.

LOL... course I will :D I'll even give you the money in order for a good publisher to see your book BUT now I am thinking why Wonderer will get them for free whilst I will have to pay for them :(

oh yaaah the camel hump! they have it here 2!! but the girls have less makeup and mostly black abayas with INSANE bright things on it.. u know coz the haram police :P and the WEIRDO Bedouin EW I HATE THEM! but that's not wat I hate the most.. I FREAKING hate the no fitting room policy!!!! :mad: LIKE SERIOUSLY! and the return days r like 2.. and max 7 for exchange.. CRAZY WAHABIS! :squeez:

and lool Hawra.. start making up ideas and u'll get em for FREE!!!

Posted Image Sorry Hawraa,but both Shah Hussein and wonderer got me going with this crazy idea.Read Shah's post about me handing out the book "THEN I WAS GUIDED"and I got the idea about my own series,just to thank Shah I promised him a free copy of" then I was arressted",then I got confused and thought it was wonderer's idea,but she also deserves a free copy since the prison guard saving me was her idea.Anyway thank you for wanting not just to buy my imaginary books but also you were willing to pay a lot of money for a good publisherPosted Image .You also get all of the books for free Posted Image Imaginary money financing imaginary books,what a jokePosted Image

u know u guys got me excited!!! now I'm thinking abt the movie I'll write! my life would be a GOOD movie!!! mostly drama and romance :wub: lool

#99 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • Interests:Religious Books and Visiting Families & Friends

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:08 AM

soooooo, what's on ur mind.. right this sec Posted Image
my mind is BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK Posted Image lol.. well am thinking of my lesson 2mrw.. Posted Image
u??? Posted Image

THINKING OF YOU.....Posted Image

#100 wonderer

wonderer

Let's Go To The Beach

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:56 AM

lol riiiiight :Hijabi:

I'm post NUMBER 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nw I think u should go do something useful! since am done with stalking n all :P

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users