wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

I'm thinking what if we take this topic for as long as we can(beyond 1000 posts) since we are always thinking about somethingcry.gif?

LOOL! sure y not! :P

What lessons do you do... are you a student or lecturer?

My current thoughts: "Where should I look next for wild fruits? I'm so lonely. I should go outside while we're getting good weather, but I wish I had a friend to go with."

I think I'll go outside soon.

lool.. just some random English lessons for kids.. UGH I have a lot of planning to do! eh eh

and take ur ipod with u.. won'tt feel much loneliness after that.. :P

Thoughts right this second: What causes reduced cortico medullary differentiation in renal insufficiency? T1 relaxation times of the medulla exceeded those of renal cortex by 147.9+/-176.0 msec. Regression analysis showed a negative correlation between cortex T1 and SKGFR (r=-0.5; P=0.03), whereas there was no significant correlation between medullary T1 and SKGFR. The difference between medullary and cortical T1s correlated significantly with SKGFR (r=0.58; P<0.01). In all five kidneys with a corticomedullary contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR)<5.0 on T1-weighted images, SKGFR was less than 20 mL/minute. CONCLUSION: loss of CMD with decreasing SKGFR can be attributed primarily to an increased T1 relaxation time of the cortex. Medullary T1 values vary but do not appear to correlate with degree of renal insufficiency.

such a DOC :P

Salaam, ok lol I'll guess. Is it a gulf country?

DON'T TELL ME SAUDI! oh wait all gulf countries r sunni except for half Bahrain :P

and y were u bored earlier!!!! how abt u watch MOVIES! or better write a book! :D

I'm thinking about how would life be after Ramadan... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DON'T TELL ME SAUDI! oh wait all gulf countries r sunni except for half Bahrain :P

and y were u bored earlier!!!! how abt u watch MOVIES! or better write a book! :D

I'm thinking about how would life be after Ramadan... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Cause there's nothing to do in the country I'm in, half of my family aren't here AND I don't have a car to even go out( I can't drive btw LOL). Movies, NOTHING on the wasted TV this year. Write a book haha... I'm waiting for Ramadan, all the good series will start then!!

Salaam, ok lol I'll guess. Is it a gulf country?

wasalam.gif not a gulf country,keep guessing.biggrin.gif Do not cheat some members know what country that is.I'm thinking you'll start asking for clues.tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Cause there's nothing to do in the country I'm in, half of my family aren't here AND I don't have a car to even go out( I can't drive btw LOL). Movies, NOTHING on the wasted TV this year. Write a book haha... I'm waiting for Ramadan, all the good series will start then!!

EW Khaleeje TV on Ramadan! u serious!! I've seen few ads on MBC and GOSH they all seem so dramatic.. sad.. and just DEPRESSING eh.. OR some really lame comedies that r more embarrassing than funny :Hijabi:

and go to the fake DVD stores to get new movies! that's wat I do.. TV is mostly lame unless u got showtime :P

and u can't drive coz of the law? or just coz u don't know how? LOL

hmmmmmm.. there r tons of other things u could do! READ-Take an online class- play online games and get addicted- YOGA! I dk so many things :P 3 weeks till Ramadan!! can't wait till Eid comes! :D

not a gulf country,keep guessing. Do not cheat some members know what country that is.I'm thinking you'll start asking for clues.

HMMMMM!!! either Syria, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, or Tunisia.. oh wait did I just mention all the possibilities! lol :P

I'm thinking of what possible activities could I come up with about life under the sea!!

OOOOOO I just got an idea but the moms wouldn't really like it :P but i'll try to make it doable.. let me go write it down before I forget :P

salam.gif yes wonderer,it's one of the list you gave.oh mon Dieu you forgot Egyptw00t.gif .I'm thinking about what Hawraa can do to keep her busy so she doesn't get bored againhuh.gif

EW Khaleeje TV on Ramadan! u serious!! I've seen few ads on MBC and GOSH they all seem so dramatic.. sad.. and just DEPRESSING eh.. OR some really lame comedies that r more embarrassing than funny :Hijabi:

and go to the fake DVD stores to get new movies! that's wat I do.. TV is mostly lame unless u got showtime :P

and u can't drive coz of the law? or just coz u don't know how? LOL

hmmmmmm.. there r tons of other things u could do! READ-Take an online class- play online games and get addicted- YOGA! I dk so many things :P 3 weeks till Ramadan!! can't wait till Eid comes! :D

Yes Khaleeji TV all seem dramatic haha but there's this one that I really wanna watch, it's called Karimo. Yeah I went and got movies from the 'fake DVD store' LOL. How much can a person read!! I can't drive cause of the law lol but I can't even drive anyways. Inshallah my dad will teach me how to drive in Ramadan. There's a place you can go where all the learners go and learn how to drive LOL.

salam.gif yes wonderer,it's one of the list you gave.oh mon Dieu you forgot Egyptw00t.gif .I'm thinking about what Hawraa can do to keep her busy so she doesn't get bored againhuh.gif

It's actually A mon Dieu with an accent on the 'A' LOL. Sorry I just had to point that out cause I'm so bored that I start to notice everything. Maybe there's a positive correlation. The higher the rate of boredness, the more you start noticing things. Anyways, I think I know what country you're in. It's Syria ain't it and DON't say it's not. Yes if anyone has any ideas on what I can do to keep me busy please do share :)

Edited by Hawraa29

Sorry to correct you Hawraa but I meant "OH MON DIEU"meaning "oh my God" and not with an" A"with an accent.I speak French too so that's a clue to guess the country because it's not Syria.I'm thinking if I should e-mail my sisterunsure.gif .

Sorry to correct you Hawraa but I meant "OH MON DIEU"meaning "oh my God" and not with an" A"with an accent.I speak French too so that's a clue to guess the country because it's not Syria.I'm thinking if I should e-mail my sisterunsure.gif .

Well I guess that narrows the list down to Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia. I know what it means lol. I just on checked on Google translate and I guess you were right. Je suis désolé! All those French lessons gone to waste :( BUT allow me I was bored lol. I feel embaressed now... Lets never have this convo again. Is the country you're in part of the Sahara desert?

Well I guess that narrows the list down to Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia. I know what it means lol. I just on checked on Google translate and I guess you were right. Je suis désolé! All those French lessons gone to waste sad.gif BUT allow me I was bored lol. I feel embaressed now... Lets never have this convo again. Is the country you're in part of the Sahara desert?

salam.gif Pas de probleme.the answer to your question is yes,but with little correction Sahara is part of it.I'm sure you'll guess next time you're smart

salam.gif Pas de probleme.the answer to your question is yes,but with little correction Sahara is part of it.I'm sure you'll guess next time you're smart

Well then I'm 99.999999% sure it's Morocco, although it could be Algeria as they claim that they own the Sahara Desert and have control over it BUT i'm just thinking that it they found out that you're Shia they'll skin you alive ( is that even a saying :wacko: )

Well then I'm 99.999999% sure it's Morocco, although it could be Algeria as they claim that they own the Sahara Desert and have control over it BUT i'm just thinking that it they found out that you're Shia they'll skin you alive ( is that even a saying wacko.gif )

Yes it's Morocco,and yes they might skin me alive,but I'm American citizen.I left Morocco 24 years ago and became Shiite 6 years ago Alhamdulillah.I went back home last October to take care of my mom.My mom's friends know I'm Shiite and most of them don't even know much about their Sunni Madhhab"belief".I didn't know much either when I was Sunni.

LOOL U GUYS R HILARIOUS!

HAWRA! seems we r in the same country! lool.. come VISIT ME!! :D

and let's SEEEEEE! how abt you come up with lessons ideas for my kids!!!! :D

and PS.. MOROCCO!! lool.. I KNEW IT! my lil bros r half MOROCCAN! coincidence? I SAY NOT! lool :P but I never heard they had issues with Shia... HMMMMM!

let's my thoughts my thoughts.. oh GOSH! I got to make an AD and bzns cards for mom! GOTA RUN! be4 she wakes up and find out I didn't even start :P

Yes it's Morocco,and yes they might skin me alive,but I'm American citizen.I left Morocco 24 years ago and became Shiite 6 years ago Alhamdulillah.I went back home last October to take care of my mom.My mom's friends know I'm Shiite and most of them don't even know much about their Sunni Madhhab"belief".I didn't know much either when I was Sunni.

Wow.. there's a lot of Moroccans where I live. You're right most of them didn't even know Shias existed until they met some and most moroccans are Maliki Sunnis. My mums friends brother is moroccan , he became Shia a long time ago as he heard about it from his brother lol. He studied in Qum and knows how to speak fluent Iranian, he occassionaly appears on T.V but as he does a lot of dawah work trying to spread Shia Islam he can't go Morocco anymore else they'll arrest him :(

LOOL U GUYS R HILARIOUS!

HAWRA! seems we r in the same country! lool.. come VISIT ME!! :D

and let's SEEEEEE! how abt you come up with lessons ideas for my kids!!!! :D

and PS.. MOROCCO!! lool.. I KNEW IT! my lil bros r half MOROCCAN! coincidence? I SAY NOT! lool :P but I never heard they had issues with Shia... HMMMMM!

let's my thoughts my thoughts.. oh GOSH! I got to make an AD and bzns cards for mom! GOTA RUN! be4 she wakes up and find out I didn't even start :P

I'm in Kuwait!!! I could have sworn you're in Saudi?? LOL yeah we're hilarious.

lool.. just some random English lessons for kids.. UGH I have a lot of planning to do! eh eh

and take ur ipod with u.. won'tt feel much loneliness after that.. :

I don't listen to music but when I was out I was greeted by the neighbour's cat and several grasshoppers. :)

LOOL U GUYS R HILARIOUS!

HAWRA! seems we r in the same country! lool.. come VISIT ME!! biggrin.gif

and let's SEEEEEE! how abt you come up with lessons ideas for my kids!!!! biggrin.gif

and PS.. MOROCCO!! lool.. I KNEW IT! my lil bros r half MOROCCAN! coincidence? I SAY NOT! lool tongue.gif but I never heard they had issues with Shia... HMMMMM!

let's my thoughts my thoughts.. oh GOSH! I got to make an AD and bzns cards for mom! GOTA RUN! be4 she wakes up and find out I didn't even start tongue.gif

salam.gif Remember Hawraa can not drive,so why don't you go to visit herbiggrin.gif ?Poor kids school in Summer huhsad.gif .So you have some Moroccan blood in the family?If they don't have issues with Shia that's because most Shia here hide their belief and do not advertise it.I've been here since October and still didn't meet a single Shiitesad.gif .I'm thinking should I start watching TV again? It's been months I didn't.

@ Hawraa

salam.gif Well most if not all Moroccans are Maliki.I feel proud of your mom's friend's brother doing Daawa to Shiism,what TV channel does he appear on?What a shame he can't go back home but then Home is where a person is accepted and free to worship whatever he/she pleases

hmm what am I thinking right now? Fajr prayer is in an hour from now and I'm thinking about making some coffee for Suhur yammmmyyyy

Im thinking how much Red Bull wonderer consumes.

10 per day it might give him wingslaugh.gif

Edited by Proud Shiite

Well most if not all Moroccans are Maliki.I feel proud of your mom's friend's brother doing Daawa to Shiism,what TV channel does he appear on?What a shame he can't go back home but then Home is where a person is accepted and free to worship whatever he/she pleases

He appears on Imam Hussein TV, I don't know his name but he changed his name anyways due to security reasons :( I remember hearing on the news that Ahmadenejad was sending Shias to Morocco for Dawa work but as soon as the Moroccan Government found out they got extremely angry.

Red Bull is disgusting. Sorry to break it to you guys. I don't know how people can drink it :wacko: It made me feel sick! Ok, now I'm thinking about the movie I'm gonna watch in the cinema tonight Inshallah IF my dad gets back from work early, as I can't drive :squeez:

Salam,

sorry to jump into the back end of this riveting game of 'guess where i am', but i just had a couple of questions about morocco, i read this article

http://www.jafariyanews.com/articles/2k6/27july_Shiism_morocco.htm

it talks a bit bit about how years and years ago, morocco was a shi'a state, and there is still a strong presence there, and a hujjat ul islam by the name of Driss Hani is the spiritual leader of the community. also Dr Muhammad at tijani is often talks about the spread of shiism in the maghreb, i was wondering, being that you are over there, what your opinions is? i used to live in belgium, which has a fairly big moroccan population, and i must say, that i have often overheard this 'Bin Laden' glorification that i hear from a lot of the youth here in london. also is it actually true that those who follow the maliki madhab pray with their hands down? because i was in this mosque the other day, and this guy came in (i'm 99% sure he was north africa, he had that look,and he spoke french), anyways, as the sunni maghreb time is a bit before ours, he prayed maghreb alone,then left, but anyways the point is, he folded his arms, so i was just wondering (maybe he wasn't a maliki) how people do it in your country?

anyways, i know this doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but i was just wondering.

thanks. ws

Edited by ShahHussain

I'm in Kuwait!!! I could have sworn you're in Saudi?? LOL yeah we're hilarious.

OH KUWAIT! but how come the law doesn't allow u to drive? women CAAAAN drive! unlike SA where we need drivers :squeez: and u r still CLOSE! just 4hrs drive! u should come by! :D lol

I don't listen to music but when I was out I was greeted by the neighbour's cat and several grasshoppers. :)

how come! I LOVE LOVE MUSIC! :D and yah being greeted by a cat would just FREAK ME OUT! :Hijabi:

Im thinking how much Red Bull wonderer consumes.

LOL! is it that OBVIOUS! :shifty:

salam.gif Remember Hawraa can not drive,so why don't you go to visit herbiggrin.gif ?Poor kids school in Summer huhsad.gif .So you have some Moroccan blood in the family?If they don't have issues with Shia that's because most Shia here hide their belief and do not advertise it.I've been here since October and still didn't meet a single Shiitesad.gif .I'm thinking should I start watching TV again? It's been months I didn't.

@ Hawraa

salam.gif Well most if not all Moroccans are Maliki.I feel proud of your mom's friend's brother doing Daawa to Shiism,what TV channel does he appear on?What a shame he can't go back home but then Home is where a person is accepted and free to worship whatever he/she pleases

hmm what am I thinking right now? Fajr prayer is in an hour from now and I'm thinking about making some coffee for Suhur yammmmyyyy

10 per day it might give him wingslaugh.gif

lool.. 1st it's a HER.. 2nd it never occur to me to ask my bros who ppl in Morocco treat shia .. HMMMMMM... I'll ask em :P

Red Bull is disgusting. Sorry to break it to you guys. I don't know how people can drink it :wacko: It made me feel sick! Ok, now I'm thinking about the movie I'm gonna watch in the cinema tonight Inshallah IF my dad gets back from work early, as I can't drive :squeez:

YAH.. RB is just :sick: the smell of it just get me going :no:

and YAAAAY CINEMA! we don't have one in SA coz it's A LAME country :donno:

ok now I'm thinking OF that yummy nachos dish they have in Applebee's!!! ^_^

how come! I LOVE LOVE MUSIC! :D and yah being greeted by a cat would just FREAK ME OUT! :Hijabi:

Jut personal preference.

And you know... meow, trot over, nuzzle, purr, a typical cat's greeting. :)

Salam,

sorry to jump into the back end of this riveting game of 'guess where i am', but i just had a couple of questions about morocco, i read this article

http://www.jafariyan...ism_morocco.htm

it talks a bit bit about how years and years ago, morocco was a shi'a state, and there is still a strong presence there, and a hujjat ul islam by the name of Driss Hani is the spiritual leader of the community. also Dr Muhammad at tijani is often talks about the spread of shiism in the maghreb, i was wondering, being that you are over there, what your opinions is? i used to live in belgium, which has a fairly big moroccan population, and i must say, that i have often overheard this 'Bin Laden' glorification that i hear from a lot of the youth here in london. also is it actually true that those who follow the maliki madhab pray with their hands down? because i was in this mosque the other day, and this guy came in (i'm 99% sure he was north africa, he had that look,and he spoke french), anyways, as the sunni maghreb time is a bit before ours, he prayed maghreb alone,then left, but anyways the point is, he folded his arms, so i was just wondering (maybe he wasn't a maliki) how people do it in your country?

anyways, i know this doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but i was just wondering.

thanks. ws

salam.gif I may not help much,since I left Morocco back in 1986 to go to the States.But during my short life in Morocco I didn't know much about religion,for everyone had an opinion on religion or to think about it now it was more of traditions.Back in early 80's there was a fear of what they called "KHOMEINIYAT" little brochures that were distributed in some Moroccan cities,the goverment back then made a lot of arrests and some people were never seen again.It was a tyrant regim because not many women could wear Hijab from fear of being associated with the Muslim brothers"Al Ikhwan Almuslimeen".I feel ashamed that I grew up in a "Muslim" country not knowing much about Islam or the Maliki madhhab.I was never told to pray,some family members prayed only during Ramadhaan.To make the story short I always wanted to find out about Shia,the true Shia madhhab and not the lies I heard while I was still in Morocco.I did a lot of research for 4 years then I became a Shiite(the only Shiite in the family)It made sense to me to fallow the path of my ancesters Ahlu-Albeitas.gif .As for the Shia in Morocco I think they're practicing"taqiyya"since I don't know a single Shiite here.Whatever organisations they might have must be secret because nobody talks or know about it.The Maliki pray with their hands on their chest but I heard that they can pray both ways.

OH KUWAIT! but how come the law doesn't allow u to drive? women CAAAAN drive! unlike SA where we need drivers :squeez: and u r still CLOSE! just 4hrs drive! u should come by! :D lol

and YAAAAY CINEMA! we don't have one in SA coz it's A LAME country :donno:

Cause I'm too young to drive :wub: BUT if I was in London I could drive!! My neighbours, in London are from SA and out they come to london like 3 times a year and they talk about how it's unfair women can't drive and they have non mahram drivers etc. I didn't even get to go to the cinema!! Now I have to wait till next week Monday where it's cheap LOL.

The Maliki pray with their hands on their chest but I heard that they can pray both ways.

Yes, I heard this too. My sister asked a Sunni Maliki why some pray with their hands on their side and the reply she got was ' because Imam Malik couldn't raise his hands up to fold them (dunno why) so instead he prayed with his hands on his side' LOL. It's Shafi'is that pray with their hands on their sides...

Edited by Hawraa29

Thanks any way br proud shiite, insha'Allah you can find some follow lovers of ahl ul bayt, have you tried making a post about it?or you could go on the street and hand out copies of Tijanis 'then I was guided'. Any ways, bonne chance.

Hawara,thanks for clearing that arms thing up, so now two schools of the sunnis allow praying with arms down. (Was imam Malik not tortured by the abbasids,which would expliain his handicap)

But all in all, I have never heard sunnis argue about different madhabs, ever, is that just the way it is in england,or is it just me, at college,there where people from lots of places,its not possible that they all followed the same madhab, I never heard it mentioned, but with us, (some) people get really angry if you follow a marja they don't like, and it is a big source of fitna in our madhab, we could learn some things from the sunnis. Of course maybe there are loads of disputes between them and I don't realise it.

I remember this honour killing of this girl because she was Iranian kurdish,her boy friend was Iraqi kurdish, both where sunni,but I think that was a racial thing more than a religious thing

Cause I'm too young to drive :wub: BUT if I was in London I could drive!! My neighbours, in London are from SA and out they come to london like 3 times a year and they talk about how it's unfair women can't drive and they have non mahram drivers etc. I didn't even get to go to the cinema!! Now I have to wait till next week Monday where it's cheap LOL.

naaaah it's fine.. I actually like it.. having a driver driving u around... and u can just chill in the car and do something useful! :P

I'm thinking I'm thinking I'm thinking..... of nothing really lol