wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

LOOL, how awesome. You think about it a day ahead?

Makes me think about WHAT to cook tomorrow.

Guess what I had? ............Books, books and more books. :dry:

+ I have a bunch of sleep-over guests at my house... and I have a really hard exam tomorrow... and I don't want to study... and I finished teaching a kid for the exam tomorrow, trying to earn thawab and all, but my Mom later told me that we have to be a bit selfish when it comes to studying the night before the exam, and that you can't help everybody... I was so :cry: :cry: .... and I had a fight with my elder brother.... and I'm worried about how the heck I'm going to study for all those consecutive exams... and I know I'm boring you :P ....

14infallibles... just because I mention food, I automatically become fat? :angry: Talk about being stereotypic. :cry:

14infallibles... just because I mention food, I automatically become fat? :angry: Talk about being stereotypic. :cry:

(salam)

haha, you only helped the stereotype ;) you see, there are atleast 10 posts in this thread that have made a comment regarding food :lol: :!!!:

i'm currently thinking about the summer which is only a month ahead, inshallah

Wassalam

hmmm.. I'm just thinking of the song am listening to.. take ur memories I don't need em.. *sigh*

and I'm thinking of the long to do list I have and didn't do yet!!

speaking of food.. I'm craving a cake sooooo bad!!! *YUM*

Basim.. go study kid!! don't SC when u have an exam :P

im thinking atm...: why is this patient telling us her whole life story when we already gave her the answer to her question??? :wacko: :dry:

Edited by Guriya N

@ Sabz: sounds like a COOOOOL way to celebrate 2 me!! HAVE FUN! :D

@ G N: maybe she's bored :P

NOW, I'm thinking of decorations for the kid's classroom :D :D *JOY*

lol that sounds like my country! tongue.gif

I'm thinking that I should eating my Ferrero Rocher and get something REAL to eat tongue.gif

salam.gif hmmm I'm wondering what country would that be?unsure.gif Food again? I've been fasting for 3 days now and I don't even want to think about food.

LOOL! there r a lot of sunni countries around me :P I doubt it's the same tho :P

nw am thinking of my class 2mrw hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. wat should I give emmmm??? :P

LOOL! there r a lot of sunni countries around me tongue.gif I doubt it's the same tho tongue.gif

nw am thinking of my class 2mrw hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. wat should I give emmmm??? tongue.gif

salam.gif I'm thinking a good subject for your class would be to ask what your students are thinking at that moment.wink.gif

LOOL! yah right! they would be like teacher teacher let us go play instead!

I'm thinking what if we take this topic for as long as we can(beyond 1000 posts) since we are always thinking about somethingcry.gif?

Edited by Proud Shiite

salam.gif I know it's my country of origin.

So the country I'm in is your country of origin... cool, even thought I don't know what country that is lol. Anyways.... I'm now thinking about how utterly bored I am, seriously bored, so bored out of my mind that I feel like I want to explode, and it's not even funny :(

So the country I'm in is your country of origin... cool, even thought I don't know what country that is lol. Anyways.... I'm now thinking about how utterly bored I am, seriously bored, so bored out of my mind that I feel like I want to explode, and it's not even funny sad.gif

salam.gif I meant my country of origin is a Sunni country,I don't know what country you're from.Since you're bored you can guess the country I'm talking about.Sorry you're bored I wish I could helpsad.gif

soooooo, what's on ur mind.. right this sec :D

my mind is BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK :D lol.. well am thinking of my lesson 2mrw.. :)

u??? :D

What lessons do you do... are you a student or lecturer?

My current thoughts: "Where should I look next for wild fruits? I'm so lonely. I should go outside while we're getting good weather, but I wish I had a friend to go with."

I think I'll go outside soon.

Thoughts right this second: What causes reduced cortico medullary differentiation in renal insufficiency? T1 relaxation times of the medulla exceeded those of renal cortex by 147.9+/-176.0 msec. Regression analysis showed a negative correlation between cortex T1 and SKGFR (r=-0.5; P=0.03), whereas there was no significant correlation between medullary T1 and SKGFR. The difference between medullary and cortical T1s correlated significantly with SKGFR (r=0.58; P<0.01). In all five kidneys with a corticomedullary contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR)<5.0 on T1-weighted images, SKGFR was less than 20 mL/minute. CONCLUSION: loss of CMD with decreasing SKGFR can be attributed primarily to an increased T1 relaxation time of the cortex. Medullary T1 values vary but do not appear to correlate with degree of renal insufficiency.

salam.gif I meant my country of origin is a Sunni country,I don't know what country you're from.Since you're bored you can guess the country I'm talking about.Sorry you're bored I wish I could helpsad.gif

Salaam, ok lol I'll guess. Is it a gulf country?