• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Religion:Follower of the Lion of Allah
  • Interests:Learning about Islam

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)
I have heard many things about Aisha, the wife of the prophet (pbuh). According to what I gave found, I read that Aisha attacked Imam Ali (as). I've also heard that she did fornication.
Im not trying to cause fitnah, but I want to know if what I am hearing are rumors or facts.
Thank you.

Edited by Major Shia, 01 May 2010 - 09:02 AM.

#2 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

(salam)
The fornicating part is false.

However she did fought the Imam of time. The best man after the Holy Prophet (saww). The ahlul bayt.
  • Robin Hood likes this

#3 Major Shia

Major Shia

May Allah Curse the Opressors of Ahlul-Bayt

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:00 AM

(salam)
The fornicating part is false.

However she did fought the Imam of time. The best man after the Holy Prophet (saww). The ahlul bayt.

Thank you brother.
Can you supply proof (hadith, verse from the Qur'an, lecture from a scholar, etc...)? Its not that I don't beleive you, I'm just curious.
Lol, I got a bit worried when I saw your username because I thought you were going to lock this topic.

Edited by Major Shia, 01 May 2010 - 11:02 AM.

#4 lotfilms

lotfilms

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)
http://en.wikipedia....tle_of_Bassorah

This is an undisputed fact in history.

And the fornication part is false.

was salam

#5 MFAHH

MFAHH

الإسلام

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Religion:دين علي

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

Thank you brother.
Can you supply proof (hadith, verse from the Qur'an, lecture from a scholar, etc...)? Its not that I don't beleive you, I'm just curious.
Lol, I got a bit worried when I saw your username because I thought you were going to lock this topic.

Type this in google : "The battle of Jamal"

Sorry that I haven't given you a link but doing the above will give you a lot of good information, a point to note is that on some sites there may be some false points but you will get the gist of the event.

#6 alialiali

alialiali

question me and you'll question your faith

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)
I have heard many things about Aisha, the wife of the prophet (pbuh). According to what I gave found, I read that Aisha attacked Imam Ali (as). I've also heard that she did fornication.
Im not trying to cause fitnah, but I want to know if what I am hearing are rumors or facts.
Thank you.

for aisha to wage a war against maula (saw) is like waging a war against salaat. quran, , zakaat, truth, good, justice, innocence,paak. what does one become who goes against any of these? ehem

the fornication part you have read or heard of, could be a comparison, a level given to a crime committed, somtimes comparisons of punishments are made to explain how grave the sin is.

Some people would argue that they would accept all bads on this earth, fornication included but would never sell the love of maula (Saw) as they see that above all things, i have read and heard from even sunnis that the reason for the creation of this world was for the love of the ahlulbeit (saw). so if you go against this love, whats the point of following any other laws? obviously if you love maula (saw) you will be refraining from bads and doing goods. but yeah, if this is the case then what aisha did was worst then fornication in some views, as it was against not just imam ali(saw) but against ahlulbiet (saw) who ever goes against or hurts ahlulbiet (saw) hurts and goes against their lord....... so yeah maybe thats what you may have read?

Edited by alialiali, 01 May 2010 - 04:17 PM.

#7 Major Shia

Major Shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:44 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)
http://en.wikipedia....tle_of_Bassorah

This is an undisputed fact in history.

And the fornication part is false.

was salam

Thank you bro for clearing a part up. Surprisingly, I've never heard of that battle before.

for aisha to wage a war against maula (saw) is like waging a war against salaat. quran, , zakaat, truth, good, justice, innocence,paak. what does one become who goes against any of these? ehem

the fornication part you have read or heard of, could be a comparison, a level given to a crime committed, somtimes comparisons of punishments are made to explain how grave the sin is.

Some people would argue that they would accept all bads on this earth, fornication included but would never sell the love of maula (Saw) as they see that above all things, i have read and heard from even sunnis that the reason for the creation of this world was for the love of the ahlulbeit (saw). so if you go against this love, whats the point of following any other laws? obviously if you love maula (saw) you will be refraining from bads and doing goods. but yeah, if this is the case then what aisha did was worst then fornication in some views, as it was against not just imam ali(saw) but against ahlulbiet (saw) who ever goes against or hurts ahlulbiet (saw) hurts and goes against their lord....... so yeah maybe thats what you may have read?

Thanks brother. That might possibly be the reason.

Type this in google : "The battle of Jamal"

Sorry that I haven't given you a link but doing the above will give you a lot of good information, a point to note is that on some sites there may be some false points but you will get the gist of the event.

Thanks for trying bro. Much appreciated.

Edited by Major Shia, 02 May 2010 - 05:43 AM.

#8 MFAHH

MFAHH

الإسلام

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Religion:دين علي

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for trying bro. Much appreciated.

No problem.

#9 alialiali

alialiali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)
Thank you.

to be fair, i have heard alot too, many claim that theres hadiths that confirm this, hadiths from for example sahih muslim, so in sunnis wn books, im sure it was mentioned on tv somtime few weeks ago
anyways i think we need to keep an eye out for any info lol, will try finding out, because i heard it from many muslims

#10 sukaina_08

sukaina_08

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

It would be REALLY nice to have some kind of book that goes into the details of the biographies of each of the 'holy' companions and personalities in Sunni Islam, complete with both Sunni & Shia references.

I learned quite a bit about Aisha waging war against Imam Ali in the Jamal battle from the preface of the English translation of Nahjul Balagha. Perhaps you can find it on al-islam.org and read about it there. The preface goes into detail about each of the wars the Prophet fought and the role each companion played, and includes the Jamal battle as well. So, that might be of help to you.

It would be REALLY nice to have some kind of book that goes into the details of the biographies of each of the 'holy' companions and personalities in Sunni Islam, complete with both Sunni & Shia references.

I learned quite a bit about Aisha waging war against Imam Ali in the Jamal battle from the preface of the English translation of Nahjul Balagha. Perhaps you can find it on al-islam.org and read about it there. The preface goes into detail about each of the wars the Prophet fought and the role each companion played, and includes the Jamal battle as well. So, that might be of help to you.

#11 alialiali

alialiali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:01 AM

true, its quite hard to find information about the true sahabhis (as) of maula (saw) as more has been focused on ahlul biet (saw) and the 12 imams (saw)
its soo important that people should be educated about the companions. so yeah i agree, a book with references would be great, let me know if you find one lol. this question you've asked, i've asked from
people who claim they have plenty of knowledge, but yet they don't have much knowledge in this, but yeah i think i have found a good source for information that we cannot find in the books we have, but its somthing i am working on, inshAlah will see.

#12 Major Shia

Major Shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:13 AM

Agreed. Whoever has the link to a reliable online book, please provide the link and the author.

Wa Salam

#13 youssefnayef

youssefnayef

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • Religion:ahlul-bait

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

since you live in ottawa, Why don't you visit the mona lisa store right beside Mango's(altavista)? It is a shia book store and I'm sure you can find interesting books there(ask the person there, usually they know what kind of book to get you if you ask them about the Battle of the jamal([camel])

Edited by youssefnayef, 06 May 2010 - 06:12 PM.

#14 Major Shia

Major Shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

since you live in ottawa, Why don't you visit the mona lisa store right beside Mango's(altavista)? It is a shia book store and I'm sure you can find interesting books there(ask the person there, usually they know what kind of book to get you if you ask them about the Battle of the jamal([camel])

Salam Aleykum bro,
Oh, yes. That is true. We know the owner of the store. Wow, its amazing to meet a brother on Shia Chat thats in Ottawa.
I will take a look the next time I go Inshallah. It might be a while until I visit the area, considering that its about 15-25 minutes away from my house. If anyone finds anything interesting before I do so, please mention it.

Edited by Major Shia, 06 May 2010 - 06:18 PM.

#15 abdullah.kraipak

abdullah.kraipak
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

Assalamualikum, My Brothers...
I am no one to say anything regarding the character of AIsha (May Allah be Pleased with her) nor that of Ali(May Allah be Pleased with Him)
On the day of Judgement Allah will not ask me if You supported Aisa or Ali in the Battle of Jamal or Batle of Camel. Nor i will be asked, whom did I gave my Bayyat as Khalifa. Abu Bakar/ or Ali were Khalifas for a particular period of time, and the people living at that time are questionable for them, Not us...!!!

Allah says in QURAN in Surah An-Nur 24: 14-16,
"And if it had not been for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy in this world and the Hereafter, you would have been touched for that [lie] in which you were involved by a great punishment

When you received it with your tongues and said with your mouths that of which you had no knowledge and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah , tremendous.

And why, when you heard it, did you not say, "It is not for us to speak of this. Exalted are You, [O Allah ]; this is a great slander"?""

So for me, Wallahu aalam, I have no knowledge of it, I know Aisha as the wife of the Undoubted Last Prophet of the Universse. And I hold her in high esteems for that. Regarding raising war against Ali, again I don't have power to comment on that, but there is a point i want to made, She did not raised war against Ali, but against the Present Leader of that time who failed to punish the murderer of 3rd Khalifa (Usman). If it was right thing to do or not, I don't know, neither am I bound to decide that, nor will I be questioned on the Day of Judgement for that. So wallahu aalam, i don't want to pass comments without witnessing anything with my own eyes, and get sinned for my unnecessary obervations or comments... So best thing to do is to ignore the controversial issues, HOLD OUR TOUNGES, and live peacefully with oneanother, nor as Shia or Sunnies but as Muslims, who have One Allah, One Quran, One Kaaba, One Qibla, and One Messanger. Thatz all we ll be asked about, and that is what we should stick with. (wa tasimu bi hablillaahi jami awan wala tafar rahu...)

#16 peace seeker

peace seeker

حبيب الله

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Assalamualikum, My Brothers...

On the day of Judgement Allah will not ask me if You supported Aisa or Ali in the Battle of Jamal or Batle of Camel. Nor i will be asked, whom did I gave my Bayyat as Khalifa. Abu Bakar/ or Ali were Khalifas for a particular period of time, and the people living at that time are questionable for them, Not us...!!!

nor will I be questioned on the Day of Judgement for that. So wallahu aalam

(wasalam) brother

we do not have the right to say what Allah will ask us and not ask us.

somebody not seeking the truth and trying to get to the bottom of something may be used against us.

overlooking crimes such as murder, killing and attacking the rightful khalifa, and ignoring that, might be also something that Allah will ask about.

but important part again: we may not say what Allah will ask us about, and what not. Allahu Aalam and let's fear Allah with everything.

(salam)

#17 Queen Yoda II

Queen Yoda II

• Banned
  • 510 posts
  • Religion:Shia
  • Interests:Loving D'Arcy

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

I don't like Aisha, but I don't curse her simply because she was one of the wives of our Prophet (pbuh). And for that reason alone it doesn't feel right.

#18 Abu Izrael

Abu Izrael

Tatbir4life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

^ I dont see any reason why being the wife of the Prophet means she shouldn't be cursed?

#19 Queen Yoda II

Queen Yoda II

• Banned
  • 510 posts
  • Religion:Shia
  • Interests:Loving D'Arcy

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

That is just my own personal feelings, each to their own.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users