4 replies to this topic

#1 yukapuka

yukapuka

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

Unfinished, but in the making. Stay tuned.

There is this land which I came to know of, its dry, because of what its eyes once saw, it can not cry no more.
It plains and hills has rivers so thick, they run without a course, for no purpose they ran, they were not meant for this dry land, yet they flow in abundant from the hearts of those who never died, forcefully leaked their blood from broken hearts, these rivers had become refugees in a unknown land, they never mixed with water.

This land calls out and its voice could be heard all over the world, it retains the echo's that once was called in its presence "Asalamu Alayka Ya Aba Abdillah!! , but never will it find rest and subside, it is seeking the attention of the one to whom it is addressed, the only to whom the title pertains, its answer will return when he returns from occultation.
So what are you telling me O holy land?

Ali Hashim

#2 DoubleAgent4

DoubleAgent4

Ya Bab-ul-Hawaij

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • Religion:Shi'i 12er
  • Interests:Iranian politics/history,cooking,reading, intellectual people, sleep, eating :)

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:26 PM

So far.. so good!

#3 yukapuka

yukapuka

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

The land replied "Do not misunderstand"
"This place, this is the stairway to the highest points in paradise for those who died while oppressed under its scorching sun,

and this place is the cliff overlooking the deepest abyss of hell, woe to those who fell over its edges, the edge which was held under the swords of those who were oppressed,

indeed the ambushers were the ones who had become captives, captives to their greedy lusts, and this place manifested the truth which lay beneath the souls, but not for long as it was made clear like on judgment day, this was the minor judgment day, and those that held scrutiny of hate were sent to their place of reckoning, while those who deserved the paradise, they entered it from amongst the best doors to enter, the door of martyrdom in the cause of Allah, and this place held it all".

"I am Kerbala, I will never be forgotten, for Hussain my name had become written"
"Written with what I asked?"
"Written with blood, and tears of the holy"

#4 dindaster

dindaster
  • Basic Members
  • 17 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

Nice pieces...

#5 Abu_zar

Abu_zar

• Advanced Members