Sign in to follow this  
Zahra1

Shia Centre In Switzerland?

Salaam

I actually just moved to Lugano, Switzerland.

Did you manage to find a Shia community here?

Thanks

Will you please help and guide me to find a small room apartment in Lugano? I will be thanksful to your for your assistance.

Regards hussein

Email: idealpost@hotmail.com

Salaam Alaikum,

My name is Shakir Ibrahim (+41 779 231 931 ) and I live in Switzerland and live in Canton Neuchatel

If some one would like to visit Shia Centre(2 min walk from Train station) in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Neuchatel, Please find the contact below and please be advised that the Majalisis are in Urdu and we go every thursdays at 19:00 hrs.

This Muharram we have a Speaker who speaks fluent Arabic , English and Urdu.

MUHARRAM MAJALIS PROGRAM

1434 (2012)

14.11.12 - 07:00 PM Majlis for Marhumeens

15.11.12 - 07:00 PM 1st Night majlis

16.11.12 - 07:00 PM 2nd Night majlis

17.11.12 - 06:00 PM 3rd Night majlis

18.11.12 - 06:00 PM 4th Night majlis

19.11.12 - 07:00 PM 5th Night majlis

20.11.12 - 07:00 PM 6th Night majlis

21.11.12 - 07:00 PM 7th Night majlis

22.11.12 - 07:00 PM 8th Night majlis

23.11.12 - 07:00 PM 9th Night majlis

24.11.12 - 06:00 PM Shab-e-Ashur

ASHURA DAY PROGRAM 25.11.12

05:57 AM - Fajr namaz

09:30 AM - Aamal-e-Ashura

10:30 AM - Ashura Day majlis “Ladies”

12:18 PM - Zohr namaz

01:00 PM - Ashura Day Majlis “Ladies & Gents”

05:12 PM - Maghreb namaz

06:00 PM - Shaam-e-Ghariba Majlis

26.11.12 - 07:00 PM Ziyarat majlis

- All the majlises will be recited in urdu by Sheikh Safdar Ali Razi from Trollhättan (Sweden) : Director and the Instructor

of Alqaem (AJ) institute (Hawza) Advanced Islamic Studies in Islamic Law and Theology.

- In order to help us making appropriate and adequate arrangements, we request you to kindly confirm your

attendance at least one day before with;Br. Mohamed Rahemtulla +41 77 903 11 12.

This year we have the privilege to share with you the topics which will be recited by Sheikh Safdar Ali Razi for Muharram.

1. Why was Imam Hussain (as) martyred in Karbala ?

2. What is the meaning of the forms of commemoration of the tragedy of Imam Hussain (as), and why do shias do it ?

3. What is the soul?

4. The contamination of the Jacket of desires

5. Detecting the contamination of NAFS and its purification and the MARIFAT?

6. Purification of the NAFS

7. Manifestation of the MARIFAT

8. Food and Marifat

9. MARIFAT of the Imam of time, and preparation for his coming?

10. From Imam Hussain (as) to the Imam Mahdi (af)

11. Woman in Islam and the strive of Zainab (as)

Salam

I Live in Iran and I'm going to move to Lugano, Switzerland to university. I'm Muslim, shia, and seeking for Islamic center in Lugano. For Halal foods, Muslim Friends, and Muslim girl roommates, and ... can you help me please?

many thanks

Will you please help and guide me to find a small room apartment in Lugano? I will be thanksful to your for your assistance.

Regards hussein

Email: idealpost@hotmail.com

Salam Regards hussein,

like you now I'm moving to Luciano and I'm seeking for Islamic centers, friends apartment and roommates (girl). did you find? and can you help me?

many thanks