3 replies to this topic

#1 ahsanaliraza

ahsanaliraza
  • Basic Members
  • 3 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:13 AM

AsSalam-o-Alaikum,

dear sir i want to request that please add the "job for shia" section in this fourm.
i amaze that lots of section available in this group then why job section is not here.according to my thinking this group will great help to youth shia to find the jobs.this is a successful forum so kindly please add the job section in this fourm.
our lots of shia works in national and multinational companiess so kindly add the job sectioni hope this will also enhance the rating of fourm.

#2 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • Interests:Religious Books and Visiting Families & Friends

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:29 AM

AsSalam-o-Alaikum,

dear sir i want to request that please add the "job for shia" section in this fourm.
i amaze that lots of section available in this group then why job section is not here.according to my thinking this group will great help to youth shia to find the jobs.this is a successful forum so kindly please add the job section in this fourm.
our lots of shia works in national and multinational companiess so kindly add the job sectioni hope this will also enhance the rating of fourm.

ShiaChat is not only visiting by Shias......(rest you know very well).

#3 ahsanaliraza

ahsanaliraza
  • Basic Members
  • 3 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:25 AM

ShiaChat is not only visiting by Shias......(rest you know very well).

ok,then simply add the job/career section.so not remains specific to shia section.

#4 syyad shabbar hussain zai

syyad shabbar hussain zai
  • Basic Members
  • 3 posts
  • Religion:shia

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

AsSalam-o-Alaikum,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users