191 replies to this topic

#1 SHAUZEB

SHAUZEB

ãäÊÙÑ ÇãÇã ÚÕÑ ÚÌ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Religion:Athnaashri
  • Interests:Creator, His Messengers, His Ahle Bait(as), All Saying Labbaik to Holy message.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:18 AM

Blast hits Shia procession in Karachi

KARACHI: A blast went off at a Shia Muslim procession on Karachi's M.A. Jinnah on Monday but there was no immediate word on the cause or if it had inflicted casualties, police said.

“We are trying to ascertain whether it was a time bomb or a suicide attack, but it is a terrorist attack,” senior police official Abdul Wahid Khan told Reuters from the site, adding at least several people had been wounded.

Television pictures showed a big cloud of smoke over the scene and television reporters said angry worshippers attacked a media vehicle.

Witnesses said there were several casualties.

The police was urging civilians to move away from the site of the blast.

The procession continued to move forward despite the explosion.

http://www.dawn.com/...n-karachi-qs-09
News still coming

Edited by SHAUZEB, 28 December 2009 - 07:27 AM.

#2 Shia Books

Shia Books

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:23 AM

Blast kills 20, injures 45 at Karachi Ashura procession

KARACHI: At least 20 people were killed and scores of people wounded on Monday after a powerful blast ripped through Karachi’s main Ashura procession at MA Jinnah Road.

Sindh Health Minister Dr. Saghir Ahmed confirmed Geo that 20 people were martyred in the blast.

The blast triggered stampede and panic among the mourners, who pelted stones at the police vehicles. Some eyewitnesses said they have heard some gunshots on the occasion.

The ambulances soon reached the blast site and shifted the injured to the hospitals, where emergency has already been declared.

Police sources said they are trying to confirm the nature of the blast.

Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani condemned the blast that ripped through the main Ashura procession in Karachi.

In a separate message from London, Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has strongly condemned the bomb blast occurred at the Karachi’s main Ashura procession today.

Hussain appealed to the mourners to maintain calm after the blast.

#3 Basim Ali

Basim Ali

Unity - in all walks of life

• Mods
  • 4,679 posts
  • Interests:Servitude of my Lord and the closest ones to Him

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:41 AM

(salam),
Several more details have come.
It was a suicide attack.
Reports of 20-25 deaths, and 45 people injured.

wa (salam)
Basim Ali Jafri

Edited by Basim Ali, 28 December 2009 - 08:00 AM.

#4 saba fatima naqvi

saba fatima naqvi

O' Blood-Stained land of Karbala

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • Religion:Twelver
  • Interests:cardiology & surgery

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:50 AM

Gosh,May Allah curse these bloody scumbags,who're trying their best to destabilize Pakistan. B/w who has claimed the responsibility for this attack?Any reports so far?

#5 Kirmani

Kirmani

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

^^^Only that it was a suicide bomber, it was on Mohammed Ali Jinnah road

#6 SHAUZEB

SHAUZEB

ãäÊÙÑ ÇãÇã ÚÕÑ ÚÌ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Interests:Creator, His Messengers, His Ahle Bait(as), All Saying Labbaik to Holy message.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:53 AM

The procession has not stopped because of this blast still going on .

This is the third blast in these days in Karachi Azadari procession.

Most of the people were severely injured and because of Ashura holiday no of doctors available is short.
Uptill now no one claimed for this bruital act of suspected suicidal blast

#7 SHAUZEB

SHAUZEB

ãäÊÙÑ ÇãÇã ÚÕÑ ÚÌ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:03 AM

I would say this is not merely a blast for destabilization of country it's more than that in means they want to limit us shias in our houses and Imambargah (hussaina) so that the voice we raise through these processions can be stopped as appears through home minister's conversation of recent days .

There is urgent need of blood donations right now

Edited by SHAUZEB, 28 December 2009 - 08:04 AM.

#8 saba fatima naqvi

saba fatima naqvi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:03 AM

oh no bro,this made me burst into tears.Wat about the Pakistani security agencies?Wat are they up-to? It does sound harsh but they're no more than mere puppets.Shiite community is the most oppressed one in Pakistan.There's a limit to everything.We're living in hot-water.Who's gonna get us outta this excruciation?

#9 SHAUZEB

SHAUZEB

ãäÊÙÑ ÇãÇã ÚÕÑ ÚÌ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:32 AM

“It was a suicide attack,” Karachi city police chief Waseem Ahmed told DawnNews.
further adding
“It was a huge explosion. We have reports that a lot of people have been injured. I am on site and I appeal to the people to be calm,” Raza Haroon, a cabinet minister in the provincial government of Sindh, told a private television channel.

It was the second bomb attack to mar Ashura commemorations in Pakistan after a suicide bomber blew himself up outside a main Shia mosque in Pakistani-administered Kashmir, killing seven people late Sunday.

Sectarian violence periodically flares in Pakistan between Shias and Sunnis.

Explosives planted in a gutter ripped through an Ashura procession in Karachi on Sunday wounding 17 people, officials said.

It's time coming for Shame Ghareeban Majlis in the city at most of the places .Let's pray remain peaceful .

Oppressed community is Shia always in Pakistan ,right :(

#10 _JuGNii

_JuGNii

... Jhinga La La Hurr Hurr ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts
  • Interests:... Banda Laa Laye Chittar.. Maare Sau [100] , Teh Ginne Ik [1] ...

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:34 AM

The security was very tight but you JUST can't tell in thousands of ppl where tht one yazeeeed's son gets in and does the blast.. Lahore juloos has also been stopped due to security reasons.. but i really hope they all get completed and not stopped and finished.. May Allah bless Pakistan and punish the Yazeedgi inside these people and brains.. and those keep kafriyat away from Our country InshAllah Ameen..

I dunno why but i jus knew sumwher tht summit lyk ths is gnna happen... Laanat on Yazeed and Laanat on Yazeedgi!

Ya Hussain!!!

:yaali: :yaali: :yaali: :yaali:

#11 _JuGNii

_JuGNii

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

What those kaafirs dont see is tht the Spirit of the Shia community lets say Pakistani Community and Pakistanis has not gone down.. carrying the juloos on even after a bomb blast needs hella lot of courage.. and watever thy try the courage and spirit of the Country will not go down.. May Allah giv me a chance asap to go bak to my Country My Pakistan InshAllah Ameen..!!!

1 thing that annoys me is wen thy burn cars and buildings etc... thats only damaging your own Country more... yes there is Anger but you just have to control i and see what you are doing... plus you can tell this is all planned...

The bomb blast happened.. after 30mins how can that Tower i forgot the name in sum other place got burnt...?!?!? It was planned that the bomb blast will happen and other groups will come out and burn buildings in other places coz after a blast i doubt ppl frm here would go to a completly DIFFERENT place and strt burning buildings...!!! arghhhh man i feel lyk swearing so much.. i jus know how i am controlling :wacko: :wacko:

#12 huda

huda

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:55 AM

it is really sad......i am speechless to the situation.......

#13 SHAUZEB

SHAUZEB

ãäÊÙÑ ÇãÇã ÚÕÑ ÚÌ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:03 AM

yes it seems to be planned for burning cars and buildings destryoing your own country .this is not the anger of the people , this is the planned anger of the terrorists to escape from the site and giving more of the pains to the cool civilians.This has begun in most of the places in Karachi with burning of public transport which is to be used by the mourners for returning to homes, too sad.Procession when reached HUssainan Iranian all there were no rangers or police with them as i'm coming to know from the one mourner there

#14 saba fatima naqvi

saba fatima naqvi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:21 AM

Blocking off the roads,burning the tires and setting-out shops on fire,these are all the results of the out-burst of pain and agony.We can't even speculate about their sufferings.Its quite natural to show such kinda behavior ,when ya lose Ur loved ones.You're not supposed to behave like a fortitudinous.Do ya know Wat anger burning is all about?When Ur heart is burning with extreme paddy and fury so ya just give a damn to such kinda sugary coated placatory statements.

#15 Burning Desire

Burning Desire

labbaik yaa ilahi-shiyate Ali

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Religion:ISLAM
  • Interests:I ,Me,My self

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:31 AM

Blast kills 20, injures 45 at Karachi Ashura procession

KARACHI: At least 20 people were killed and scores of people wounded on Monday after a powerful blast ripped through Karachi’s main Ashura procession at MA Jinnah Road.

Sindh Health Minister Dr. Saghir Ahmed confirmed Geo that 20 people were martyred in the blast.

The blast triggered stampede and panic among the mourners, who pelted stones at the police vehicles. Some eyewitnesses said they have heard some gunshots on the occasion.

The ambulances soon reached the blast site and shifted the injured to the hospitals, where emergency has already been declared.

Police sources said they are trying to confirm the nature of the blast.

Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani condemned the blast that ripped through the main Ashura procession in Karachi.

In a separate message from London, Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has strongly condemned the bomb blast occurred at the Karachi’s main Ashura procession today.

Hussain appealed to the mourners to maintain calm after the blast.

thanx for the information,and jazakallah for link to get online shia books.

#16 _JuGNii

_JuGNii

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:46 AM

Yes anger does come out you cry etc etc... but you can't DAMAGE your country in anger for your loved ones... those ppl are Shaheed.. remember the country isnt there for us.. we r there for the country.. it mite b natural but yu hav to control urself.. and not harm others... thts Islam.. burnin tyres buildings cars houses.. thts damaging others and their properties... plus its damaging the country and its image... so control is very important and they need to be calm in such situations.. plus lern frm Karbala.. on sucha day they should act calm.. set an example.. the spirits r high so let those Yazeeds see this without the anger on burnin country.. thts wat thy want.. Those terrorist bomb blast ONE place.. the anger of the population damages ALOT of parts of the country... not wats required!!

#17 Hassan2jz

Hassan2jz

Bodybuilders Dungeon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Interests:Islam and Politics, Being massive, Looking good, Expensive cars, Keeping it halal.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:52 AM

A couple of points:

1: Dushmin e ahle bayt aur humare dushmin par lanat- Beshimar.

2: We shouldn't have a victim mentality and say ''shias are oppressed.'' The fact of the matter is, the whole country is dangerous for everyone
right now, whether you are Shia, Sunni whatever. Don't forget that Sunni mosques are being bombed just as much by the Wahabbis who are worried
about being terminated like insects from their hiding places. Have a little faith if not in the Government, at least in your (heavily Shia influenced) army. They
have AK's, we have F16's. :D

#18 _JuGNii

_JuGNii

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:00 AM

^^^ InshAllah Ameen... carrying on the juloos afta a bomb blast is the biggest sign of showin courage... soo.. _____ them! :squeez: (fill int he blanks) :unsure:

#19 Syed Demanding

Syed Demanding

آزاد خیال پاگل

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Religion:شیعہ اثنا عشری
  • Interests:عشق علی

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:47 AM

Suicide Attack In Karachi On Juloos e Ashura

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ala Lanatollah e ilal Thalimeen

#20 labbaik_khamenai

labbaik_khamenai

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Stocks , Footy, Cricket , Politics

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:48 AM

(salam)

Whilst crying during the Majlis of Shaam-e-Ghareeban please pray for the Zahoor of Imam Mehdi and May Allah guide Pakistani shias and may we follow the path of Hezbollah and Iranian revolution which is the path of Haq.

Ameen

Lanatullah hay Ala Qoum-e-iz zalimeen ...

#21 SHAUZEB

SHAUZEB

ãäÊÙÑ ÇãÇã ÚÕÑ ÚÌ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:54 AM

salute our Shuhadae Azae Hussain (as) as well as to all our security scouts who stand before the responsible law enforcement agencies.

SALAM YA HUSSAIN (as)

#22 Syed Demanding

Syed Demanding

آزاد خیال پاگل

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Religion:شیعہ اثنا عشری
  • Interests:عشق علی

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:00 AM

(bismillah)

Now What Next Imam (as) ??? Now What Next??

Al-Ajal Ya Imam (as) Al-Ajal :cry:

#23 _JuGNii

_JuGNii

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:03 AM

You cant say thy weren't alert.. yaar itni duniya mein ek same kaprey same lebaas same shakalein.. its very hard... ther wz alot of security... but thse ullu ke pathe managed sum how! :squeez:

#24 khuram

khuram

13 rajab 2010 . Mashad

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts
  • Religion:Hussainiyat (shia islam) Usoli (follow a scholar because i m not a scholar)
  • Interests:Allah and ebadullahs

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:12 AM

You cant say thy weren't alert.. yaar itni duniya mein ek same kaprey same lebaas same shakalein.. its very hard... ther wz alot of security... but thse ullu ke pathe managed sum how!  :squeez:

not only ulo k pathay , these are haram zaday wahabies pig saudis and [Edited Out]s yahudis 

#25 _JuGNii

_JuGNii

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:15 AM

May Allah protect Islam and Pakistan from the Yazeedgi and Kafriyat of some unhuman brains InshAllah Ameen!

:yaali:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users