#1 Abbas_Zaidi

Abbas_Zaidi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts
  • Interests:No time for interests...

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:50 PM

I just got an email:
In the business area of MID TOWN MAN HATTAN in New York a new BAR is opened in the name of APPLE MECCA which is familiar to KAABA MAKKAH This bar will be used for supply of VINE and Drinks. The Muslims of New York are pressurizing Government of USA to not open this BAR.

Is that real ? Has anyone in NY seen this bar being constructed ?

Attached Thumbnails

• image001.jpg

#2 Infrarot2

Infrarot2

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

If it is true, then it is insulting :(

#3 adota

adota
  • Basic Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:09 PM

I just got an email:
In the business area of MID TOWN MAN HATTAN in New York a new BAR is opened in the name of APPLE MECCA which is familiar to KAABA MAKKAH This bar will be used for supply of VINE and Drinks. The Muslims of New York are pressurizing Government of USA to not open this BAR.

Is that real ? Has anyone in NY seen this bar being constructed ?

No, it's not. This is just a case of some opportunistic 'muslims' taking advantage of emotional muslims.

They don't supply wine or alcohol, lol. It's an Apple Store that is in fact referred to as a 'bar'... they sell Apple tech products and services. Also, this is just an image while it was under construction. It has opened up now and is actually made of glass. Google it and check it out.

What's more alamaring, and what gets a lot less coverage and circulation via email forwards from muslims, is the absolutely horrendous shopping centres and buildings being constructed in the city of Makkah directly next to the Kaa'ba. Not sure how many people are aware of all the known-Israel funding companies like Starbucks and Marks&Spencer that will be operating and making money off hajis in the coming years.

I've received this alleged 'makkah bar' e-mail at least five or six times with everyone showing outrage and displeasure but have yet to see anyone even mention the projects under construction in the holy city.

#4 Nocturne

Nocturne

Closet Malang

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,397 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

LOL - this thing is still floating around? I could not believe my eyes when this was printed in a local news paper. They did not bother verifying any of the facts. It's not "Kaaba bar" as they mention it. Just Apple's store under construction.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users