Sign in to follow this  
Abbas_Zaidi

Kaaba bar in Manhattan

I just got an email:

In the business area of MID TOWN MAN HATTAN in New York a new BAR is opened in the name of APPLE MECCA which is familiar to KAABA MAKKAH This bar will be used for supply of VINE and Drinks. The Muslims of New York are pressurizing Government of USA to not open this BAR.

Is that real ? Has anyone in NY seen this bar being constructed ?

post-16967-12521225542002_thumb.jpg

I just got an email:

In the business area of MID TOWN MAN HATTAN in New York a new BAR is opened in the name of APPLE MECCA which is familiar to KAABA MAKKAH This bar will be used for supply of VINE and Drinks. The Muslims of New York are pressurizing Government of USA to not open this BAR.

Is that real ? Has anyone in NY seen this bar being constructed ?

No, it's not. This is just a case of some opportunistic 'muslims' taking advantage of emotional muslims.

They don't supply wine or alcohol, lol. It's an Apple Store that is in fact referred to as a 'bar'... they sell Apple tech products and services. Also, this is just an image while it was under construction. It has opened up now and is actually made of glass. Google it and check it out.

What's more alamaring, and what gets a lot less coverage and circulation via email forwards from muslims, is the absolutely horrendous shopping centres and buildings being constructed in the city of Makkah directly next to the Kaa'ba. Not sure how many people are aware of all the known-Israel funding companies like Starbucks and Marks&Spencer that will be operating and making money off hajis in the coming years.

I've received this alleged 'makkah bar' e-mail at least five or six times with everyone showing outrage and displeasure but have yet to see anyone even mention the projects under construction in the holy city.

LOL - this thing is still floating around? I could not believe my eyes when this was printed in a local news paper. They did not bother verifying any of the facts. It's not "Kaaba bar" as they mention it. Just Apple's store under construction.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• does anyone have the full version of Alamdar nayamad?
    • 1300EDT 25Sept 1] Guajataca Dam is eroding internally. May fail. Number evacuated unknown. 2] DEBRIS: Piles of wind blown debris mixed with palm fronds -even in the mountains- plus the 80-90 degree temperatures. Microbial action, like with hay, may start fires anywhere on the island. Current rain and thundershowers contribute to the microbial action and may generate enough latent heat to ignite. 3] "Hysteria" is this article's word:  https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/9/25/16360488/hurricane-maria-2017-puerto-rico-recovery-san-juan-hospitals-electricity-cell-service 
    • To further what br @Ron_Burgundy said, the New Testament talks about someone coming after Jesus, referring to him as the Comforter: John 14:16:
      And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; John 15:26
      But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me John 16:7
      Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. John 16:13
      Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
        The Comforter translated into Arabic means Ahmed. Also, the Prophet was known as the Truthful one. Now, compare John 16:13 with Quran 53:1-6 says: [Shakir 53:1] I swear by the star when it goes down.
      [Shakir 53:2] Your companion does not err, nor does he go astray;
      [Shakir 53:3] Nor does he speak out of desire.
      [Shakir 53:4] It is naught but revelation that is revealed,
      [Shakir 53:5] The Lord of Mighty Power has taught him,
      [Shakir 53:6] The Lord of Strength; so he attained completion, Hope this helps.
    • salam brother. i read the questions you posted to your scholars and to be honest, you hit the nail on the head. these are exactly some of the questions i am looking answers for, and not just from shias. very similar questions apply to sunni literature as well. did you get any response to the questions where you were told that it is better to answer you in person? it would be really really helpful if you did.
    • Brother this was a very nice argument you gave, I am also curious what if The Prophet is Rasoolullah [sawa] and Eijah is Imam Ali [as]?    Of course brother  you know any sites that I can contact Ayatollahs/Allamas?