guest 34193

Banned Members

Rate this topic

Tawazun !! banned !!

Previously !! banned !! member.. !!

aka Muslim by Choice in a gazillion variations, Sunnniya4life (little gender bendering going on it seems), and likely more.

And !! again!! but !! this !! time !! ARKAAN !!

shabbir.hassanally

Attacking, Insulting and demeaning members

Making takfirs on members

Reveal private information about member/s

Ignoring moderators warnings (and bypassing mods preview by self editing)

Making cutting remarks about other real world personalities

also see post #528

Tawazun !! banned !!

Previously !! banned !! member.. !!

aka Muslim by Choice in a gazillion variations, Sunnniya4life (little gender bendering going on it seems), and likely more.

And he's back (MBC2011) and banned again.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• I think an important question that nobodies asked is what kind of relationship do you have with your sister?  If you're not super close and just come out of nowhere with all these rules shes going to rebel and your parents could get involved- telling you to stay out of it. If this happens- she might think its okay because her parents are defending her.  If you're not close, then maybe this is an opportunity to be. Try and be really open and non judgemental and find out why she doesn't wish to observe hijab. It may just be down to ignorance: she simply doesn't know its importance in islam. You'd be surprised what kind of interesting conversations you'd have.  My brothers beliefs are fairly different to mine and fairly often we have interesting discussions/debates about all kinds of topics. He's also very open minded so I feel reassurance/comfort if I ever need to ask advice or information about a certain topic. 
    • Salaam, I have a difficult time finding things related to Sayed Khamenei on the internet-would you by chance be able to provide a link for the mentioned Q&A, in sha Allah? Thanks!
    • It's simple., One sect follows Islam as Allah swt and His Prophet (pbuh) wanted Muslims to follow while the other one is trying to tell Allah swt and the Prophet pbuh what they think should be part of Islam. So if you follow the former then you know you are on Haq and if you are following the latter then you are doomed. Allah swt states in Quran that only He appoints Caliphs. If you look at one sect they abide by it where as the other one have their own man-made Caliphs clearly against the Quran. It's really not that difficult.
    • Guest Guest 6172
      Dear brothers and sisters  Can someone please tell me what the following dream means.  Dreaming that your nephew is loosing his hair.    I heard it means something bad so I am a little worried.    JazakAllah