2 replies to this topic

#1 SinfulSoul

SinfulSoul

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:47 AM

Salaam Alaykum,

I am looking for a in depth tafseer of Ayatul Kursi and its benefits?

Any information will be appreciated,

Wasalaam & Ramadhan Mubarak! ^_^

#2 Basim Ali

Basim Ali

Unity - in all walks of life

• Mods
  • 4,679 posts
  • Interests:Servitude of my Lord and the closest ones to Him

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:20 AM

Salaam Alaykum,

I am looking for a in depth tafseer of Ayatul Kursi and its benefits?

Any information will be appreciated,

Wasalaam & Ramadhan Mubarak! ^_^

(salam),
Ramadan Mubarak to you as well. ^_^ ^_^
Tafsirs of Ayat ul Kursi:

Tafsir al Mizan by Allama Tabatabai
http://www.shiasource.com/al-mizan/
(Choose Al-Baqarah from the drop-down box and type in 255 in the verse box, you'll get your Tafseer of Ayat ul Kursi)

Light of the Holy Quran by Ayatullah Sayyid Kamal Faghih Imani and A Group of Muslim Scholars
http://www.maaref-fo..._03/002/255.htm

Agha Mahdi Puya

http://www.al-islam.org/quran/
(Choose Al Baqara from Surah (Chapter) option and type in 'from 255 to 255' [you just need to enter 255 in the two blank boxes] tick 'Pooya/M.A.Ali Engl. Commantary' )

Ayatullah Nasir Makarim Shirazi
http://makaremshiraz...6&s=ct&sw=&ww=1 (the Ayat)
http://makaremshiraz...6&s=ct&sw=&ww=1 (importance of the Ayat)
http://makaremshiraz...6&s=ct&sw=&ww=1 (comments on the Ayat)

I hope these are enough. ^_^ ^_^

Benefits (from www.duas.org):

Ayatullah ‘Ali Qadhi al-Tabataba’i would advise one to recite Ayat al-Kursi [2:255-257] and Ma’udhatayn (Surat al-Falaq and Surat al-Nas) for strengthening one’s memory

To create love between man and wife (who is showing signs of indifference)
(iv) The aggrieved husband should recite Ayat al Kursi (see du-a'a 39 ) equal in number of the total of his and his wife's name as per the rule of abjad.

Dua’a No.4
While leaving house for special work/object/purposes
A reliable tradition from Hazrat Ali (a.s.) states that when a person enters his house he should offer salutation and if his house is not present he should say:
Transliteration: ASSALAMO ' ALAINA MINA RABBENA
May there be peace on us from our God.
When he is inside the house he should recite sure Qul Huvallaho Ahad as it keeps away poverty and anxiety. When one has to go out for some special work then one should go on Thursday morning and recite those verses from Aale Imran which are given below, also recite Ayatal Kursi, Inna Anzalna and surae Alhmad. Those verses are:-

Then lmam also said: When you have picked khak shifa recite:

Surah al Fatihah, Surah Ya Sin, Surah al Qadr, Surah Al Kafirun, Surah al Ikhlas, Surah al Falaq, Surah al Nas & Ayatal Kursi And the following dua:

It is narrated from Imam Jafar e Sadiq (a.s.) when one recites the verses of

Qul hu walla, Inna anzalna and Ayat al Kursi

Facing the Kaaba, Allah will definitely answer his wishes because these contain the Ism e Azam (the ineffable words).

FOR ALL SEVERE/NON-SEVERE EYE PROBLEMS:
· Wash hands after meals and apply your wet palms to your eyes reciting ayat 82 of Surah Bani-Israel, seven times.

· Recite Ayat-al-kursi and blow your warm breath on your palms and keep your palms on your eyes.

It is written in Zad al Mi-a'd that the Holy Prophet told his companions to carry out (the following procedure) in order to cure and heal whatever type of pain or illness is afflicting a person.

(1) Obtain rain water of spring (ab naysan) in the month of April.

(2) Recite 70 times the following surahs over the water:

(i) Al Fatihah, (ii) Ayat ul Kursi, (iii) Al lkhias, (iv) Al Falaq, (v) Al Nas, (vi) Al Kafirun, (vii) Al Qadr,

Dua'a 150

As reported by Ibn Babawayh al Qummi, Imam Ali abi Talib said : whosoever recited al Ikhlas, al Qadr (see selected Soorahas volume one) and Ayat at Kursi (see dua'a 39) 11 times each, before sunrise, inshallah his or her property will remain safe from any type of loss. In addition all efforts of Shaytan to lure him or her to sinning will go waste.

Dua’a No.93
For the safety o the store
It is stated in Fiqhar Reza, when one packs something with care and wants to keep it safely when one should recite Ayatul Kursi and one can write Ayatul Kursi and the following do’a

Salaat 1 for Thursday evening

The prayer for this eve is six rakats. In every rakat after Surah Hamd recite Ayatul Kursi and Surah Kafiroon once each and Surah Tawheed thrice.
After the prayers recite Ayatul Kursi thrice. For one who recites this prayer the Almighty Allah appoints an angel to purify his sins who purifies his sins and in their place writes good fortune and bestows him whatever he desires.

Dua’a No.45
Dua’a for not getting afraid in sleep
And should recite Tasbeeh of Hazrat Fatimah (a.s.). It is quoted in ‘Tibbul Aaimma that such a person should also recite ayatul Kursi and Qul Howallah.

Dua’a No.14
At the time of visiting a dangerous place
According to Imam Ja’far-e-Saidq (a.s.) if a person had to visit a place where he is afraid of something then he should recite the following ayat (verse):-

Transliteration: RABBE ADKHILNI MOODKHALA SIDQIN WA AKH-RIJNI MOOKHRAJA SIDQIN VAJ'AL - LEE MIL LADOON-KA SOOLTANAN NASEERA
“O’ My Lord! cause me to enter a goodly entrance and cause me to go out (of) a goodly exit, and grant me from unto Thee an authority to assist (me)”
and when that thing or person comes in front of him, he should recite the Ayatul Kursi.

DUAS FOR PERSONS UNDER THE PANGS OF DEATH (Ihtidhaar.)
It is Mustahab to:
Recite Sura Yaseen, Sura Saffaat, Sura Ahzaab, Ayatul Kursi, the 54th aya of Suratul A'raaf & the last 3 ayaat of Suratul Baqara.

VISITING THE GRAVEYARD
On the grave you are visiting recite:

1. 1. Suratul Fatiha three times
2. 2. Suratul Qadr three times
3. 3. Ayatul Kursi three times
4. 4. Suratul Falaq three times
5. 5. Suratun Naas three times
6. 6. Suratu Yaseen
7. 7. Any dua asking Allah's forgiveness for the marhum/a

DUA'A 443 Imam Ali ibn abi Talib advised the believers to recite (at the time of leaving the house for a special or important purpose):

1. Verses 190 to 194 of Ali Imran

2. Ayatul Kursi

3. Surah Al Fatihah

4. Surah Al Qadr

(wasalam)
Basim Ali Jafri

Edited by Basim Ali, 26 August 2009 - 09:22 AM.

#3 SinfulSoul

SinfulSoul

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:30 AM

Salaam brother,

JazakAllah for your reply,

May Allah(swt) accept all your hajaat in this Holy month of Ramadhan,

Wasalaam

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic