istikhara online

7 replies to this topic

#1 krishfaiz

krishfaiz
  • Basic Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Ahlul Bayt

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

(salam) is there any website where we can seek for istikhara online..

is any one here can see plz reply me fast.

#2 SO SOLID SHIA

SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

I wouldn't trust doing an istikhara online. Go to your local peer or alim ...you're in india there should be thousands of them just boppin around fresh outta Qom.

Doing an istikhara online is very dangerous because it's basically like conducting one of those "Which spice girl are you?/ Which bollywood actor do you most resemble..take the quiz now!" surveys whereby you'll probably get a generic answer or quranic ayat.

haha and if it's something like you wanting to know "SHOULD I MARRY HER " then that's some life changing decisions that you don't really want to get from the INTERNET ! Having said that, a lot of people make life changing decisions on the internet.......... Shiamatch.com is one of them, and it's not really recommended if you're going down that route!

That should be my new idea to these Muslim Matrimony websites...you select the person you want to marry and underneath her picture there should be the "istikhara" link or option to see if you should go for it!

err anyways forget that....yeah contact a Turbon head brotha

#3 krishfaiz

krishfaiz
  • Basic Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Ahlul Bayt

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:03 PM

I wouldn't trust doing an istikhara online. Go to your local peer or alim ...you're in india there should be thousands of them just boppin around fresh outta Qom.

Doing an istikhara online is very dangerous because it's basically like conducting one of those "Which spice girl are you?/ Which bollywood actor do you most resemble..take the quiz now!" surveys whereby you'll probably get a generic answer or quranic ayat.

haha and if it's something like you wanting to know "SHOULD I MARRY HER " then that's some life changing decisions that you don't really want to get from the INTERNET ! Having said that, a lot of people make life changing decisions on the internet.......... Shiamatch.com is one of them, and it's not really recommended if you're going down that route!

That should be my new idea to these Muslim Matrimony websites...you select the person you want to marry and underneath her picture there should be the "istikhara" link or option to see if you should go for it!

err anyways forget that....yeah contact a Turbon head brotha

ya u r right i should go for my locals one

#4 Shumaila Jafri

Shumaila Jafri
  • Basic Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

(salam)

i think it will better for you if ,you do it yourself because, as you istikhara when your in real help of GOD. so just try to be on the safe side, where there are more chances of getting an appropriate answer. instead of u know, still being unsure about the thing your looking for.

sounds good right?
:)

#5 dingdong

dingdong

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:03 AM

(bismillah)

You can do an online istikhara with Ayatollah al Udhma Yusuf Saanei. I dont know how to go about it, but I do know you can do it (saw it in a documentary).

#6 Musafir-E-Shaam

Musafir-E-Shaam

Syed

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • Interests:Islam & Azadari

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:01 AM

heres some useful brief info

http://www.hubeali.c...e-Istikhara.pdf

#7 sisterz

sisterz
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:shia

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

Salaam Brothers and Sisters,

I'm a new member and Inshallah I hope to learn more about Islam through this site.
Something has recently come up in my life and it has left me confused. Deep, deep down i know the answer but for some reason my
mind keeps doubting it. In this situation, should I do isthikhara? If so i would like to have the isthikara done by an aalim rather than doing it myself
however i want to remain anonymous so does anyone have an email add. of an aalim who can do isthikhara for me thru email?

your help will be greatly appreciated

#8 abdulz

abdulz
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Ahle sunat wal jamat

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

(salam) is there any website where we can seek for istikhara online..

is any one here can see plz reply me fast.

Asalamo Alikum dear if U Want Istikhara Visit Dis website

www.suffisum.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users