Rate this topic

:)

(bismillah)

(salam)

In a time where individuals around the world are connected through various social networking websites, we have recently decided to utilize this opportunity to create a ShiaChat Fan Page on the well known social networking website FaceBook. We find this a good way to stay connected and also most importantly spread site awareness through fans interacting on the page itself.

The URL to the page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ShiaChat/76464127621

However, there is something more in store: We are offering five $25 (USD) cash prize to any five randomly selected members. Members becoming fans up until May 15th, 2009 (deadline) will be eligible to win this.

This is only the beginning of what we hope to be another exciting way to connect with your fellow Shi'as around the globe.

Brought to you by ShiaChat.com

Wassalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Zeinab94, thank you for reminding us of the ShiaChat facebook link. Whenever I see ShiaChat is not working, I go to the ShiaChat facebook page and there is a message on the Wall that says they are working on it. This happened twice that I remember. Anyways, thank you and welcome to ShiaChat. =)