#1 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:Serving all those who love Maula Imam e Zamaan ajtfs

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

Ya Maula Kaeem,Ajs (Ajjal Allaho Taala Farajek wa Salwat Ullah e Alaek wa Laan Allaho Aadaik)

Ghaibat (Occultation)

What it is, why it occurs and how it can end

{Pl note that all this article is written with ref to the most important books regarding Ghaibat like Kamal ud Din, Ghaibat e Toosi, Ghaibat e Nomani, Ussiratus Sawi fil Ahwal ul Mehdi ajs, Hayat ul Quloob, Payame Imam e Zaman ajs}

We very often use this word in our day to day life. Some of us intermix two words, Ghaibat and Gheebat (backbiting) because these two words have same spellings in Arabic, Urdu, Persian and Kashighari languages. These two words are spoken with different aaraab and their pronunciation is well understood from the English writing. So here we are talking about Ghaibat (Occultation) and that also with reference to Maula Imam e Zaman ajs.

WHAT IT IS:

Ghaibat is an act when a divine personality is living:
 Away from public and beyond the reach of other human beings.
 Away from majority of the public with limited people allowed to contact.
 Living a normal life with others but the divine identification is concealed.

WHY IT OCCURS:

Allah Almighty sends divine personalities to guide, lead and coach human beings to the straight path of Allah swt. They may be having different designations like Nabi, Rasool, Wali, Wasi, Khalifa or Imam. Every Personality is sent to achieve certain specified objectives within a specified time. But most of the divine personalities had a common problem that the upper and ruling class of their society did not accept them (in general terms). Their enemies conspired to kill them. Since Allah swt wanted them to stay more in the society and not to embrace martyrdom, they were asked to take one of the two steps’

• Migrate to some other place, within the limits of their allocated jurisdiction, where they were safe and beyond the reach of murderers. There they had more friends and followers devoted enough to protect them against the life threats.
  • Adopt occultation as with just migration, the security objective can not be humanly achieved.

Question may arise in some minds if Allah swt was not capable to defend his representatives in their native areas? Answer is that Allah swt is not so far applying the rule of force. Humanity is so far in the phase where it has been given a liberty to pick the path by choice. Rule of force will be applied in the last segment of the humanity circle. {After Zahoor e Muqaddas, people will not be allowed to think doing bad. They will be punished when they decide to act wrong i.e., before acting wrong. What a great era when there will be no tyranny at any level in any area. Lets Say Allahumma Ajjil le Waliyekal Faraj}

GHAIBAT IN HISTORY:

We very commonly use two terms, Nabi and Rasool. But most of us are not aware of the difference. A Rasool is the divine leader who has to work in the society by disclosing his divine identification while a Nabi has to do his job without disclosing his identification. So if we go by the above definition we find that out of 124000 Anbia a.s., only 313 were Rasools a.s.
Ghaibat was introduced just after the Prophethood of Adam a.s. (may be due to the sad incidence of the murder of Habil) You just calculate the percentage of 313 from 124000 and you will find how frequent was the rule of Ghaibat implemented by Allah swt. Many of these 313 Rasools also had to adopt Ghaibat once or more in their era of Risalat. Some had to exercise both, Ghaibat and migration. The history of Ghaibat among Rasools starts from Prophet Idrees a.s. and ends with our Holiest of the Prophets sAaww. Huzoor sAaww also spent initial 40 years of HIS sAaww life in Ghaibat as HE sAaww did not disclose HIS divine identity. Although we find that some of the spiritualists of that time did recognize HIM sAaww, but sAaww never said that HE sAaww is a Rasool till HE sAaww was asked to disclose after 40 years.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GHAIBAT?

There are three parties in Ghaibat. (I am unable to find a better word than parties, though I am not easy with it and many such words)
 Allah swt.
 The Divine Personality sua.
 Umma.

We can not fix the responsibility to Allah swt as HE jj always loves and wants that HIS jj representative should guide the humanity.
The Divine Personality a.s. feels much easier to do HIS a.s. assignment without any enmity. HE a.s performs HIS a.s duties even when Umma tortures HIM a.s again and again. So;
It is Umma which does not want to change its life style and is ready to kill the Divine Personality. Those who have accepted HIS a.s. leadership are not strong enough to defend HIM a.s from the enemies. Hence there is no other possible way to defend The Divine Leader a.s. than to adopt Ghaibat.
So it is Umma which is responsible for Ghaibat.

HOW GHAIBAT ENDS:

Historically we find three different ways. I just briefly quote the practical situations.

• Ghaibat of Hazrat Idris a.s. ended after 22 years when Umma was squeezed with constant drought and they realized that it is because of the occultation of their prophet a.s. They spread the ash of their ovens on the barren lands. Prayed to Almighty for forgiveness and promised to respect and follow Hazrat Idris a.s. Allah swt asked Hazrat Idris a.s to end his Ghaibat and return to his umma.
  • Bani Israel went out of their homes. Separated males, females and children. This separation was applied even in their animals. Stayed in deserts for forty days and constantly prayed for the forgiveness and Allah Almighty’s help against the tyranny of Firaoun. Allah swt accepted their request and asked Hazrat Musa a.s and Hazrat Haroon a.s. to end the Ghaibat and to finish the tyranny of Firaoun.
  • The Umma did not realize the need for a divine leader. They were happy with their daily life style. The ultimate time for the appearance of The Divine Leader sua arrived and Allah swt descended the Rasool sua; as in case of Hazrat Ibrahim a.s. and Hazrta Syed ul Anbia sAaww.

IS OUR HOLY IMAM AJS HAPPY WITH GHAIBAT?

This is the point where the heart of a true Shia wants to BRUST. I beg your forgiveness for being blunt and quote just two points.

• Agha Waheed Khurasani has quoted a holy saying of Maula Imam e Zaman ajs “Ghaibat is like a prison for ME (ajs).” Think for a while that your son, brother, father or a closet friend is in prison. What will you do? How will you feel? Do you have the same feelings with the Ghaibat of your Imam ajs? Let us all ask one question from our selves, “Shia is a very big word, can I claim that I have any love with my IMAM ajs?”
  • In Ziarat e Nahya Maula Imam e Zaman ajs said, “To commemorate with the blood of your wounds, I(ajs) shed tears of blood every morning and evening” Just try to visualize and realize. You enter your home and find that some one from your closest and loveliest kin is crying. What will you do? Just ignore him and move to your room? Or Sit with him, share and try to calm him down. Are you feeling the same with the Tears of MAULA ajs?
I love a site and visit it many times every day. It is www.bestshia .com . What I like is that even before their home page, they just give you a second to second count down of the period of Ghaibat. Now when I am writing these lines, it shows 414631 days of Ghaibat have passed. When ever I feel missing I open this page and start praying for Zahoor.

WHAT TO DO TO END GHAIBAT EARLY:

First of all let us think that should we do some thing to end this Ghaibat or let it finish as per the ultimate time? In hundreds of ahadith, the ultimate time is to come after a disastrous life over the globe. One third of the population will die with wounds. Another one third will die because of diseases. Cities will be drowned with floods. Heavy rains will destroy the life. Earth quacks will be frequent. Even first bloods will not bother for each other. Are we ready for that? Will it be comfortable to wait for the ultimate time for Ghaibat to end? Those who are not ready to face the ultimate disastrous time, must do some thing to get the Zahoor early. They have two ways. Both can be adopted simultaneously.
1. Pray whole heartedly for early Zahoor. While explaining the ending of miseries of Bani Israel, Maula Imam Al-Sadiq sua referred to the forty days of joint prayer talked above. In the end Maula sua said, “Similarly there will be a long Ghaibat for our QAIM ajs. If our Shias will pray like them ( bani Israel), this Ghaibat will end early. Otherwise there is an ultimate time when it has to end.”
2. Become a true soldier (Nasir) for IMAM ajs. All those lucky ones who were blessed with the ziarat of Maula ajs and those who got an opportunity to ask MAULA ajs why this Ghaibat was not ending, MAULA ajs gave a common reply “ I (ajs) am short of Nasireen”. We find 1.5 billion Muslims, all having a faith that there will be a MEHDI sua. All religions have a faith that there will be a personality to come and impose peace in the world. There are about 240 million so called Shias who believe that it is their 12th IMAM ajs who has to come and bring pease and pleasure in lives. There are about 40-50 million sadat, who know that it is their family CHIEF ajs who has to come and bring an end to Aza and take the revenge from enemies. But MAULA ajs can not find a sufficient quantity of Nasireen for HIM ajs from all of these billions.

Let us review our QUALITY of love and do some thing to end the miseries of our MAULA ajs.
Let us change our priorities of life and place the desire of early Zahoor at the top.
Let us pray regularly for the early Zahoore, alone as well as in groups.
Let us become a true Nasir of our MAULA ajs.
Let us increase the quantity and quality of Nasireen.

May Allah swt add to our Taufeeqat e Intisar.

#2 Abd ul Murshad

Abd ul Murshad
  • Basic Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:59 AM

In Sura Al- Ankaboot Ayat 2, Almighty has very clearly told that all those who claim to be momin, will be put to tests.

In my opinion, occultation of Imam e Zamaan ajtfs is also a test of all those who claim to be Shia.

#3 aliadams

aliadams

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Religion:Muslim
  • Interests:7 29 139

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:58 PM

I would like to believe that it will be soon after 7th November 2012 in sha Allah.

See http://aliadams.blog.com and you will know why.

Ali

#4 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:14 PM

I would like to believe that it will be soon after 7th November 2012 in sha Allah.

Ali

Dear Br,

For a true Shia, it is difficult to pass a single moment without Imam ajtfs and you have talked to wait for YEARS....?????
Let us pray for JUST NOW and not SOOOOOOOOO late as 2012

Fixing a date is not recommended by Maaula ajtfs.

#5 aliadams

aliadams

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:18 AM

Salam brother,

The evidence that Ahlul-Beit are still alive is in the Quran itself 2:154:

æóáóÇ ÊóÞõæáõæÇ۟ áöãóä íõÞúÊóáõ Ýöì ÓóÈöíáö ٱááøóåö ÃóãúæóٰÊñۢ ۚ Èóáú ÃóÍúíóÇٓÁñۭ æóáóٰßöä áøóÇ ÊóÔúÚõÑõæäó
Do not say of those who are killed in the cause of GOD, "They are dead." They are alive at their Lord, but you do not perceive.

this is in addition to the more famous verse 3:169:

æóáóÇ ÊóÍúÓóÈóäøó ٱáøóÐöíäó ÞõÊöáõæÇ۟ Ýöì ÓóÈöíáö ٱááøóåö ÃóãúæóٰÊðۢÇ ۚ Èóáú ÃóÍúíóÇٓÁñ ÚöäÏó ÑóÈøöåöãú íõÑúÒóÞõæäó
Do not think that those who are killed in the cause of GOD are dead; they are alive with their Lord, enjoying His provisions.

This is why we visit shrines of our imams
And
This is why we say salam to our beloved prophet Muhammed (pnuh+f) and we MUST wait for at least 1 sec for the reply.

Ali

#6 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

There are TWO parts to the Holy Quran. Part One is the Quran of the Past (or the Quran of Ahl Al-Bayt). Part Two is the Quran of the Future (or the Quran of Signs and Hidden Messages, or the Quran of Honor).

To open the Quran of Honor, Muslims must look to Allah for guidance. Allah is the Giver of Honor. It is one of the names of Allah. Who does Allah give Honor to? It is logical, Allah gives honor to Muslims. Ask your Mullah or cleric: Where in the Quran does Allah honor Muslims? The answers will help you open Part 2, the Quran of Honor or the Quran of the Future.

When Muslims read the Quran of Honor (Part 2, or the Quran of Signs and Hidden Messages), Muslims will discover Allah’s instructions to make a Voice speak from the sky! The Imam Mahdi will hear the Voice from the sky and will reappear!

It is an interesting wording and vocabulary. Such language is used by Urefa. It will be very interesting to know more about Quran of Honor.

What I know from Holy sayings of Masomeen sua aj is that , Imam ajtfs will bring a new book and a new religion. Will that new book be the Quran of Honr?

Pl do write some Ahadith or ayat in support to you statements.

Is it the responsibility of Umma ( I include ulema in umma) to arrange the voice from the Sky or it is the domain of Allah swt?

#7 -=Sajjad=-

-=Sajjad=-

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:52 AM

Is it the responsibility of Umma ( I include ulema in umma) to arrange the voice from the Sky or it is the domain of Allah swt?

Greetings Kazim,

The Quran of Honor is not a new book. I call it Part 2 of the Quran, or the Quran of Signs and Hidden Messages, or the Quran of Honor because in Part 2, Allah the Giver of Honor... has given honor to Muslims and mankind. Part 1 and Part 2 are found in many ayahs in the Quran (sometimes they are in the same ayah).

It is within the domain of Allah to make a Voice speak or call from the sky. As a sign of honor, Allah gave Muslims the power and authority to make a Voice speak or call from the sky. Technically, the Ummah has the authority and responsiblilty to make it happen.

With respect to you, may I ask a question? In the future, if you discover a hidden message in the Quran and the hidden message will benefit Muslims with more peace and prosperity, what would you do with the discovery or the knowledge?

wha.. o_O ??.. are you ok? It's not humans that speak from the skies.. and some of the verses you're refering to in your "Qur'an of Honour" have already been made known by the Ahlul Bayt (as) whom you love to reject:

Abdullah bin Sinan said that:

"Once when I was with Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as), a man from Hamadan said to him: "People criticize us and say to us that we claim that a caller from the Heaven will call out the name of the man of deliverance."

Imam as-Sadiq (as) became so angry. He changed his sitting and said: "Do not narrate this from me but narrate it from my father and you are not to be blamed for that. I have heard my father saying:

"By Allah, it has been mentioned in the Qur'an. Allah has said, 'If We please, We should send down upon them a sign from the heaven so that their necks should stoop to it.' [Quran 26:4] Everyone on the earth then will submit to that (the call coming from the Heaven) and his neck will stoop when a call is heard from the Heaven announcing that: "The right is with Ali ibn Abi Talib and his followers.' The next day Iblis will rise in the space until he disappears from the people of the earth and calls out: 'The right is with Uthman bin Affan and his followers. He has been killed unjustly so you are to avenge his blood.' Allah will confirm the believers, who believe in the first call and then those, whose hearts are full of diseases, will doubt and become confused. By Allah, the disease of the heart is the enmity towards us. Then they will turn away from us and begin to criticize us. They will say that the first call is a piece of magic of the people of this house (Ahlul Bayt)." Then Imam as-Sadiq (as) recited this Qur'anic verse, 'And if they see a miracle they turn aside and say: Transient magic.' [Qur'an 54:2] - Tafseer al-Burhan, vol.3 p.179-180, al-Mahajja p.157-158, Hilyatul Abrar, vol.2 p.611-612, Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.292, Mo'jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.5 p.294.

Narrated by Imam al-Baqir (as) -

“If you hear the call in the beginning of the month of Ramadan do not doubt it as that call is from Jibra'eel and its sign is that he would call by the name of Mahdi and his father.” - Iqdud Durar, Ch. 4, Tradition 148

Greetings, you quoted the Quran. Your post is about the Ahl Al-Bayt living in the spirit world, or the world of the unseen, or possibly living in occultation.

I am a practical person. My post is about the reality of the present. Where is the Ahl Al-Bayt living as a person who is physically seen and recognized by all Muslim sects with the authority to decide the interpretation of the Quran and to provide leadership? If the person (or the Ahl Al-Bayt of the present) is alive, the Ulema and Ummah would have given the Muslim faithful the person's name, the person's speeches and beliefs.

If Allah provides leadership to the Muslim faithful, without a physical living Ahl Al-Bayt, it is the moral responsibility for the Ulema and Ummah to continue to reveal the signs and hidden messages in the Quran.

Neither the 'Ulamaa' nor the Ummah can reveal anything from the Qur'an - all the knowledge is from the Ahlul Bayt (as).

#8 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

With respect to you, may I ask a question? In the future, if you discover a hidden message in the Quran and the hidden message will benefit Muslims with more peace and prosperity, what would you do with the discovery or the knowledge?

Holy Quraan is a miracle of the Holliest of the Prophets sAaww in many respects. One aspect is that every ayat has one Zahir and seventy secrets in it. Ahle Bait sua aj know every thing about quraan but they revealed only what people could digest at that time. They told different explanations to different people( as per their capacities). Even today, some scholars do not digest every thing. But when this occultation will end, Maula Imam e Zamaan ajtfs will boost the wisdom of his shias to pefection by just rubbing his holy hands on to their heads. After that, they will understand all the seventy secrets of every letter of Quraan.

So saying that quraan is in two parts, I do not think it correct. Quraan is one, but its explanations are plenty and all of those are correct. Thats what makes Quraan a miracle.

#9 aliadams

aliadams

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:46 AM

Salam All,

Please think curefully before you answer the following questions as you answera with greatly affect how Jouney and others like me do our research.

Thanks in advance and please answer only those parts that you are sure of.

ÈöÓúãö ٱááøóåö ٱáÑøóÍúãóٰäö ٱáÑøóÍöíãö

Þõá áøóæú ßóÇäó ٱáúÈóÍúÑõ ãöÏóÇÏðۭÇ áøößóáöãóٰÊö ÑóÈøöì áóäóÝöÏó ٱáúÈóÍúÑõ ÞóÈúáó Ãóä ÊóäÝóÏó ßóáöãóٰÊõ ÑóÈøöì æóáóæú ÌöÆúäóÇ ÈöãöËúáöåöۦ ãóÏóÏðۭÇ
Say, "If the ocean were ink for the words of my Lord, the ocean would run out, before the words of my Lord run out, even if we double the ink supply."

1) Without a doubt a 604-page book would not need that much ink (unless the words of the Lord" are not meant to be the Quran only. PLEASE CONFIRM .....

2) This much ink (be it virtual) is needed for the countless implicit meanings behind each verse of the Quran.
I remember reading Imam Ali saying (Behind each verse is a thousand door, each open a thousand thousand door). CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM OR DENY PLEASE ......

3) It is ONLY for Allah and those who are “well grounded in knowledge” (ٱáÑøóٰÓöÎõæäó Ýöì ٱáúÚöáúãö) according to Quran 3:7 to unlock ALLl the secrets when Allah wills for the benefit of mankind (and jinn):

åõæó ٱáøóÐöìٓ ÃóäÒóáó Úóáóíúßó ٱáúßöÊóٰÈó ãöäúåõ ÁóÇíóٰÊñۭ ãøõÍúßóãóٰÊñ åõäøó Ãõãøõ ٱáúßöÊóٰÈö æóÃõÎóÑõ ãõÊóÔóٰÈöåóٰÊñۭ ۖ ÝóÃóãøóÇ ٱáøóÐöíäó Ýöì ÞõáõæÈöåöãú ÒóíúÛñۭ ÝóíóÊøóÈöÚõæäó ãóÇ ÊóÔóٰÈóåó ãöäúåõ ٱÈúÊöÛóÇٓÁó ٱáúÝöÊúäóÉö æóٱÈúÊöÛóÇٓÁó ÊóÃúæöíáöåöۦ ۗ æóãóÇ íóÚúáóãõ ÊóÃúæöíáóåõۥٓ ÅöáøóÇ ٱááøóåõ ۗ æóٱáÑøóٰÓöÎõæäó Ýöì ٱáúÚöáúãö íóÞõæáõæäó ÁóÇãóäøóÇ Èöåöۦ ßõáøñۭ ãøöäú ÚöäÏö ÑóÈøöäóÇ ۗ æóãóÇ íóÐøóßøóÑõ ÅöáøóÇٓ Ãõæ۟áõæÇ۟ ٱáúÃóáúÈóٰÈö
He sent down to you this book, containing closed verses which are the mother of the book, and others that are open to multiple interpretations. So those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the open verses to create confusion and to extract false meaning to their heart desire. But none knows its true meaning except Allah and those well grounded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in it all, all of it is from our Lord." And only those who have the seeds of intelligence will take heed.

4) These “well grounded in knowledge” are indeed the Prophet and his disciples (People of House of Knowledge) peace be upon them all, who receive their knowledge directly from Allah the Omniscience.
PLEASE CONFIRM .....

5) While those who have been and are being blessed by Allah with the seeds of intelligence (Ãõæ۟áõæÇ۟ ٱáúÃóáúÈóٰÈö) have the capacity for self-deduction (growing the seeds), yes or no?
PLEASE CONFIRM .....

6) They (Ãõæ۟áõæÇ۟ ٱáúÃóáúÈóٰÈö) know full well that only by following the teachings of Allah and His Prophet and disciples they would gain SOME useful knowledge for mankind. PLEASE CONFIRM .....

7) It then become thier duty to distribute this knowledge for the benefit of mankind. PLEASE CONFIRM .....

8) Can Journey and other like me ask Allah All-knowing to make us amongst them?.
PLEASE CONFIRM .....

9) Is "My Lord, increase my knowledge" in Quran 20:114 applicabale only to the Phrophet or are normal people allowed in?

ÝóÊóÚóٰáóì ٱááøóåõ ٱáúãóáößõ ٱáúÍóÞøõ ۗ æóáóÇ ÊóÚúÌóáú ÈöٱáúÞõÑúÁóÇäö ãöä ÞóÈúáö Ãóä íõÞúÖóìٰٓ Åöáóíúßó æóÍúíõåõۥ ۖ æóÞõá ÑøóÈøö ÒöÏúäöì ÚöáúãðۭÇ
Most Exalted is GOD, the only true King. Do not rush into uttering the Quran before it is revealed to you, and say, "My Lord, increase my knowledge."

PLEASE CONFIRM .....

Thank you all for helping Islam.

Ali
<help yourself by helping others>

Edited by aliadams, 02 July 2009 - 12:49 AM.

#10 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

In the future, if Allah or the Prophet reveals to you one Zahir from one ayat, what will you do with the knowledge? Will you keep the knowledge as a personal revelation? Or, will you reveal it? What will you do with the knowledge? Thanks.

Zahir is not a secret, it is open to every one.Who so ever knows Arabic can make a meaning out of it.
Question arrises when we talk about the secrets (batin).
Here is a simple example. I want to save some drinkable water and for tat I chose a pot with a small hole in the bottom. Will the water be saved for longer time? No.
Similarly the secrets of Quraan are revealed to a person who has no holes and has a capacity to retain that secret.
Knowledged is spreaded all over. We have to block the holes of our minds to retain that.

#11 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:18 PM

1) Without a doubt a 604-page book would not need that much ink (unless the words of the Lord" are not meant to be the Quran only. PLEASE CONFIRM .....

One night after Isha prayer, Abdullah ibn Abbas requested Maula Ameer e Kainat sua to reveal the explanation of sura e Hamd (Fateha) for him. Maula started telling him. When the azan for Fajr was said, Abdullah asked Maula sua if the explanation for sura was complete. Maula Replied, "I have not yet finished with the explanation of Bismillah"
We have Lisan Ullah in us. What ever is said by Lisan Ullah are the words of Allah. It is confirmed by Quraan," wa ma yantiqu anil hawa, in howa illa wahyun yooha"

2) This much ink (be it virtual) is needed for the countless implicit meanings behind each verse of the Quran.
I remember reading Imam Ali saying (Behind each verse is a thousand door, each open a thousand thousand door). CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM OR DENY PLEASE ......

Hadith says, " Holiest of the prophet sAaww told me 1000 chapters of knowledge and I opened 1000 chapters from each one of those"
This is for just one occasion, moments before the Holiest of the Prophets sAaww embrased mertyrdom. sAaww asked his wives " Call my beloved one". Two of the wives called their fathers. sAaww covered the holy face with sheet and even did not see their faces. When they left, sAaww again repeated "Call my beloved one" wives again called their fathers and once again sAaww covered the holy face. It was repeated seven times till one father asked her daughter, " You say that sAaww calls us but when we come sAaww even did not se our faces. What sAaww actually say?" The daughter told her father that sAaww says, "Call my beloved one". He said that sAaww is calling Maula Ameer ul Momineen sua. Both went out and sent Maula sua. sAaww kissed Maula's Forehead, layed him upon the Holy chest, covered themselves with sheet and revealed 1000 chapters of knowledge. So it is only this occasion talked about in this hadith.

3) It is ONLY for Allah and those who are �well grounded in knowledge� (ٱ��648;��� ��#1649;���ccording to Quran 3:7 to unlock ALLl the secrets when Allah wills for the benefit of mankind (and jinn):

Yes

4) These �well grounded in knowledge� are indeed the Prophet and his disciples (People of House of Knowledge) peace be upon them all, who receive their knowledge directly from Allah the Omniscience.
PLEASE CONFIRM .....

Yes, as they all were created with a built-in (innate) knowledge and rest of the creation has to acquire knowledge.

5) While those who have been and are being blessed by Allah with the seeds of intelligence (��1759;��#1759; ٱ���648;�) have the capacity for self-deduction (growing the seeds), yes or no?
PLEASE CONFIRM .....

Knowledge is noor and it comes by the blessing of Imam of the time. Self deduction is not an appropriate word here and at this level of discussion.

6) They (��1759;��#1759; ٱ���648;�) know full well that only by following the teachings of Allah and His Prophet and disciples they would gain SOME useful knowledge for mankind. PLEASE CONFIRM .....

Already answered.

7) It then become thier duty to distribute this knowledge for the benefit of mankind. PLEASE CONFIRM .....

Knowledge is not just thrown away, one has to learn it from the sources appointed for the job.

8) Can Journey and other like me ask Allah All-knowing to make us amongst them?.
PLEASE CONFIRM .....

Can any body ask Allah swt to make him another Allah like him?

9) Is "My Lord, increase my knowledge" in Quran 20:114 applicabale only to the Phrophet or are normal people allowed in?

It applicable to all accept the Noor e Awwal ( sAaww and the holy progeny sua aj) as this Noor e Awwal has innate and complete knowledge, no scope of increase, already COMPLETE.

Thank you all for helping Islam.

I hope to serve my Maula Kareem ajtfs.

Edited by Kazim Malik, 08 July 2009 - 06:21 PM.

#12 ShiaSoldier@2007

ShiaSoldier@2007

Peace amidst chaos

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

Ali

(bismillah) (salam)

Bro it is haram to predict when Imam will come. You can tell the general year, but not exact date. One astrologist tried and he lost his ability to read the stars, some people have even died. I am not too knowledgable so please pardon me, but it is not good to do so, I am sure someone can back me up with a hadith.

Edited by ShiaSoldier@2007, 08 July 2009 - 08:51 PM.

#13 aliadams

aliadams

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

Salam brother Kadhim,

Barak Allah feek brother and if I may just add two points which I like to consider please and then give me a reanswer accordingly.
I am soory to take up you time but this is extremely importnat for me and I hope others too.

1) Knowleldge is shareable not an object I give it to other and I stop knowing it. So there is no danger if you are full of holes you would run out of knowledge.
I am sure you are aware of the duaa (Useful Knowledge - 3ilmun nafi')

2) Only Allah knows the Spirit and the Hour, so the Prophet and Imams (peace be upon them all) don't have all knoweldge. Even if they above all humanity (which I consider them to be so and sometime non-human noor, God forgive me if I exaggurate) but no one above or even equal to Allah Almighty.

3) Don't you agree that Allah swt made it very easy for us to see the relationship between the Quran and prime numbers in chapter The Key?

4) Don't you agree that Allah swt made it easy for us to be curious about the so many repetitions of The Merciful Verse ( “ÝóÈöÃóìøö ÁóÇáóÇٓÁö ÑóÈøößõãóÇ ÊõßóÐøöÈóÇäö” “What other bounties of your Sustainer do you still belie?”) that one surely would want to count them and find them to be 31 times (prime number) and the other verses are 47 also a prime number.

5) Don't you agree that Allah swt made it easy to some people to go even further and sum their verse numbers of The Merciful Verse and find: 13+16+18+21+23+25+28+30+32+34+36+38+40+42+45+47+49+51+53+55+57+59+61+63+65+67+69+71+73+75+
77 = 1433 which is a prime number too?

5) Once you see 1433 you may think of 1433 Hijri year, but Allah swt also made it easy to confirm it by making the words in the chapter 355, the same as the days in 1433 Hijri year?
Or am I seeing thing?

Please reply to the best of you ability.
Thanks in advance.

Ali

#14 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

Salam brother Kadhim,

1) Knowleldge is shareable not an object I give it to other and I stop knowing it. So there is no danger if you are full of holes you would run out of knowledge.
I am sure you are aware of the duaa (Useful Knowledge - 3ilmun nafi')

Maula Ameer e Kainat sua said," He who narrates our secrets to a non desrving person is just like as he shared in our intensional murder"

2) Only Allah knows the Spirit and the Hour, so the Prophet and Imams (peace be upon them all) don't have all knoweldge. Even if they above all humanity (which I consider them to be so and sometime non-human noor, God forgive me if I exaggurate) but no one above or even equal to Allah Almighty.

According to holy sayings, there are 73 chapters of Ilm. Out of them 72 are with Noor e Awwal sua aj (Holiest of the Prophets and His Holy Progeny sua aj) Out of these 72, 27 chapters are kept for human beings. 2 are narated by divine leaders till now. Rest 25 will be taught after the occultation is finished.

3) Don't you agree that Allah swt made it very easy for us to see the relationship between the Quran and prime numbers in chapter The Key?

I agree upon Ilm ul Aadaad, the knowledge of prime numbers but I am sorry as I am not an expert in this field.
About 1433, how can we say with confidense that it is year? Why not month + year or, date+month+year ?
Who will decide and how will it be confirmed that which composition is correct?

4) Don't you agree that Allah swt made it easy for us to be curious about the so many repetitions of The Merciful Verse ( “ÝóÈöÃóìøö ÁóÇáóÇٓÁö ÑóÈøößõãóÇ ÊõßóÐøöÈóÇäö” “What other bounties of your Sustainer do you still belie?”) that one surely would want to count them and find them to be 31 times (prime number) and the other verses are 47 also a prime number.

5) Don't you agree that Allah swt made it easy to some people to go even further and sum their verse numbers of The Merciful Verse and find: 13+16+18+21+23+25+28+30+32+34+36+38+40+42+45+47+49+51+53+55+57+59+61+63+65+67+69+71+73+75+
77 = 1433 which is a prime number too?
5) Once you see 1433 you may think of 1433 Hijri year, but Allah swt also made it easy to confirm it by making the words in the chapter 355, the same as the days in 1433 Hijri year?
Or am I seeing thing?

You may be the lucky one to attain these secrets of Quraan, ut I am not. Every lunar year has 355 days, its not special with 1433.
Why should one not fix the time of Khurooj (the end of occultation)?
There may be many reasons, one prime reason is that there are hundreds of thousands of people praying for an early end of occultation. With every sincere prayer there must be a reduction in the duration initially set. So with every second passing and with every prayer made, there is a change in the ultimate time as Allah swt has promised that HE will accept the prayers. Even on this SC forum, there is running a global campaign of prayer and people have grouped and organized in a way that a 24 hours complete circle of dua is in working. Besides this every religion is praying. Christians and Jews are very peculiar about this prayer. So we hope that it is very soon. Much sooner than the initially decide time.

I have replied to the best of my very limited ability. My Maula ajtfs knows the best.

#15 aliadams

aliadams

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:21 PM

Dear brother Kadhim,

All praise to Allah I am have been made part of the Global Payer by Allah swt :)

Lunar years can have 353, 354, 355, or even 356 days. 1433 will in sha Allah have 355 days.

I don't say that 1433 is the year of re-appearance instead a 31 small events (punishments) followed by a BIG punishment and Allah knows best. And the chapter called The Merciful so I don't understand what will happen but I think we have a sign from Allah as to when but He knows and controls all.

If I knew the date of the re-appearance I will definitely not tell the American who are up in arms waiting to attack him and Allah will make the desert swallow them soon in sha Allah.

Thanks you sincerely for trying your best.

Blessed Friday to our Imam and to you all.

Salam.

#16 imanbeautysoap

imanbeautysoap

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

You gave me information about a shia website. I sent them an email. Thank you for helping. I hope this information helps you with your Occultation Analysis.

You are correct. The Imam Mahdi has not arrived because of the Ummah…. and also the Ulema.

For hundreds of years, millions of devout Muslims have said duas. The Mahdi has not arrived. It is very logical, the Mahdi is waiting for something else.

It is common knowledge, a Voice will speak (or call) from the sky before the Imam Mahdi arrives. It is logical, the Mahdi is waiting for the Voice to speak from the sky.

In the Quran, Allah gives Muslims the power and authority to make a Voice speak from the sky. When that happens, the Imam Mahdi will reappear!

How can Muslims make a Voice speak from the sky? It is not an easy answer. The worldwide Muslim religion is very complex. The Quran is very complex. The hadiths are very complex. It is difficult to see through this complexity to understand the teachings of Allah.

There are TWO parts to the Holy Quran. Part One is the Quran of the Past (or the Quran of Ahl Al-Bayt). Part Two is the Quran of the Future (or the Quran of Signs and Hidden Messages, or the Quran of Honor).

Today, the Ulema and Ummah have no recognized living Ahl Al-Bayt. With no living Ahl Al-Bayt, it is the moral responsibility for the Ulema and Ummah to continue to reveal the signs and hidden messages in the Quran. When the Ulema and Ummah open Part 2 of the Quran, they will discover signs and hidden messages to guide Muslims to the future.

To open the Quran of Honor, Muslims must look to Allah for guidance. Allah is the Giver of Honor. It is one of the names of Allah. Who does Allah give Honor to? It is logical, Allah gives honor to Muslims. Ask your Mullah or cleric: Where in the Quran does Allah honor Muslims? The answers will help you open Part 2, the Quran of Honor or the Quran of the Future.

When Muslims read the Quran of Honor (Part 2, or the Quran of Signs and Hidden Messages), Muslims will discover Allah’s instructions to make a Voice speak from the sky! The Imam Mahdi will hear the Voice from the sky and will reappear!

In the past, the Ulema and Ummah followed the Quran of Honor (Part 2, or the Quran of Signs and Hidden Messages). The Golden Age of Islam appeared and spread to many nations! After many years, the Ulema closed the Quran of Honor and opened the Quran of the Past (or Part 1, the Quran of Ahl Al-Bayt) and Muslims have seen wars, poverty, and a future filled with sadness and despair. When the Ulema and Ummah (Mullah, Imam, Shaykh, Maulana, cleric, and other Islamic leaders) decide to open the Quran of Honor, the Imam Mahdi will reappear, the Divine Hands will appear, and the Golden Age of Islam will return with a future so wonderful it is beyond your imagination!

please can you re word what you are saying so somebody who is really stupid and ignorant can understand??
really really stupid.

#17 imanbeautysoap

imanbeautysoap

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:29 PM

I am NOT OK when you misquote me. I did NOT say “humans speak from the skies.” I did NOT give any verses in my post. I did NOT reject Ahul Bayt. You mis-quoted me 3 times in your first sentence.

SAJJAD said: “Neither the 'Ulamaa' nor the Ummah can reveal anything from the Qur'an - all the knowledge is from the Ahlul Bayt.”

In the Quran, where does the Prophet say this? You can help. I NEED this information. Please provide proof from the Quran. The more quotes from the Quran the better. Thanks!

how can you have hidden knowledge and ask others about what they percieve as fundamental, surely you would understand these matters first?

#18 Kazim Malik

Kazim Malik

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:26 AM

Dear brother Kadhim,

All praise to Allah I am have been made part of the Global Payer by Allah swt :)

If I knew the date of the re-appearance I will definitely not tell the American who are up in arms waiting to attack him and Allah will make the desert swallow them soon in sha Allah.

Thanks you sincerely for trying your best.

Blessed Friday to our Imam and to you all.

Salam.

ALLAHUMMA AAMEEN
ALLAHUMMA AAMEEN

اللھم آمین

اللھم آمین

اللھم عجل لولیک الفرج

العجل العجل یا وارث المظلومین العجل

العجل العجل یا منتقم المظلومین العجل

Edited by Kazim Malik, 23 February 2010 - 05:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users