Sign in to follow this  
SayYaAli

Written majalis online

(bismillah)

(salam)

Does anyone know where I can find online written majalis? I'm particularly interested in Urdu ones but English will do too. I'm not asking for links to videos of lectures, what I want is actual written text. Isn't there any source on the internet catering for that? There should be! I'm suprised I can't find any. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places? Anyone? :(

Edited by SayYaAli

http://www.shiamultimedia.com/urdubooks16.html

In the right column, three of the books have the genre 'Majalis'...they are really great (in urdu, if u read..they are by Allama Irfan Haider Abidi)....same website has a lot of English and Urdu Majalis books...and of course...you can use the classic 'Maqtal Al-Hussain' texts !!

Edited by syed_murtaza

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Why people make Islam so hard? No ideas. Is not hard. People just complicating stuff in my opinion. I don't see anything to support your claim.
    • Where is water cooked? This remind me the day the Syrians got into Europe and they where given bottles of water to drink and they started throwing the water away and then complained of being thirsty.
    • Salam. You asked a good question and I admire your sensitivity to the Holy Month of Muharram. A refrigerator is a necessity especially for someone who needs to store a medication cooler than room temperature. There is no problem with buying something you need in Muharram, just try to do your shopping before or after the 9th (Tasua) and the 10th (Ashura). Those two days are when Imam Hussein AS and his companions in Karbala lost their lives and we should honor them by mourning. 
    • Shi'as that look down upon you because of your name are probably unaware to the fact that the Imams named their children with your name as well. You are actually doing us a great service brother. Many Sunnis often ask the Shi'a why we don't name our children and follow the sunnah of the Imams who named their children 'Umar, 'Uthman, or Aisha. You are helping us prove that we do indeed name our children the way the Imams named their children (although these names are indeed seldom heard nowadays). It's true that such names have negativity associated with them because of certain personalities in Islam's history, but they are also associated with some of the greatest personalities as well. If you look at recent blog entries, brother Islamic Salvation has some great posts on 'Uthman b. Madh'un, a great companion of the Prophet. Imam Ali also named a son with your blessed name. - Abu al-Faraj said: Uthman b. Ali about whom it is narrated from Ali that he said: I name him with the name of my brother Uthman b. Madh`un.
    • What is Zibhe Azeem? What Argha? Sorry I'm still fairly new and don't understand many things.