#1 ShiaJihadi

ShiaJihadi

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

as salaam alakim!
Im a recent convert to the shia school,and i have questions
ive been aflicted with black magic and witchcraft shir.i know its not a medical problem
because when i talk i can hear someone elses voice and not my own, its like someone is talking for me,
everytime i try to memorize qur'an or islamic study my mind atomaticly goes blank,and sometimes when i do things i think that i diin't do them and ect. is it a way i can get rid of these, i think its the jinn also,

#2 javed abbas

javed abbas

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:51 AM

(bismillah)
Recite the four Quls and pray two rakat namaz a Hajjat and pray to Allah.All fear will certainly vanish.

#3 Ali Huzaifa

Ali Huzaifa

Nothing was there and nothing will last other than Allah

• Banned
  • 3,007 posts
  • Religion:Allah,Muhammed(s),Quraan
  • Interests:to be amoung the best of people, here and here after INSHALLAH...

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:37 AM

write surah JINN and try to keep it always with you,u can also keep Dua e Kumayl if u are comfortable with it,

and if problem still persist try to contact some aalim in ur area...

wallah ho aalam

#4 layman

layman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:14 AM

as salaam alakim!
ive been aflicted with black magic and witchcraft shir.i know its not a medical problem
because when i talk i can hear someone elses voice and not my own, its like someone is talking for me,
everytime i try to memorize qur'an or islamic study my mind atomaticly goes blank,and sometimes when i do things i think that i diin't do them and ect. is it a way i can get rid of these, i think its the jinn also,

Salam,

How do you know it is a black magic (or satanic)? or jinn? or negative element?

#5 ghulam panjtan

ghulam panjtan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:<<<wondering how to post my artwork on here?

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:55 AM

Bro, it sounds more like a case foa very evil entity attacking you spiritually- jinn. Try Naad e Ali? N of course, prayers 5 times a day. Also, pray to the 5tan to remove it from you

as salaam alakim!

#6 kadhim

kadhim

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,568 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:00 AM

as salaam alakim!

The best plan of action is to acknowledge that magic doesn't exist and it's all in your head.

#7 ghulam panjtan

ghulam panjtan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:<<<wondering how to post my artwork on here?

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:00 AM

Bro, anything that is divine, or from God doesn't influence you that way. What he's describing sounds like strong entity/jinn/shaitan influence. Bro with this problem: a lotta ppl have had the SAME as you- it's no coincidence that you just became Shia then the attacks started. Spiritual attacks hit hardest when one is on the verge of something REALLY good for him. Just be strong. The best way to defeat them is to be mentally strong- n it sounds as though as you are. Remember- no amount of magic in the world is gonna change that which has been pre-ordained for you- marriage, death, children. Even these spiritual attacks/blakc magic can occur only wITH the permission of God. It's usually a trial God puts you through. You'll see God stops thme at the right time. Whatever you do- don't buy into the cracks telling you magic CAN and WILL destroy your life and so can Jinns n therefore you must pay them 50,000 rps to have it removed etc.

Salam,

How do you know it is a black magic (or satanic)? or jinn? or negative element?

#8 amel_soname

amel_soname
  • Basic Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

wa laiqum us salam

this is jinn . jinn distube you i am amel kamel and my work is sprituality magician send his bad shaytan jin they distube you they blank your mind evean you recite or listen quran they make some voice to distube you if your face colour is black then its mean his bad shaytan jinn is done black magic upon you

With the help of Quranic verses, getting someone rid of jinnat’s custody

If someone is being controlled by the jinn, and he believes that it is the case with him, because it often happens that when such a person is brought near some amal to rid him of jinnat, the jinnat hide at that moment so they cannot be scared away. And the aamil think that there is nothing wrong with him, and then the person has to go to doctors and he gets tired of trying to find a cure for himself. Such a person should do as follows:

Recite darood 11 times, and then 11 times sura-e-nas and then 11 times darood, and repeat this after every namaz/prayer. Keep doing this till the jinn leave the person alone. And even after the person rids himself of the jinn, he should keep repeating this process because the jinn may come back. He may also recite ‘ayat-ul-kursi” with it. If the person feels that the jinn are apparent, then he may consult some amil, otherwise he can continue this recitation.

AMEL SONAME
AMEL_SONAME@YAHOO.COM

Breaking black magic with the help of Quran

If someone is suffering from “black magic” or some amel or magician has told him so, or he has been told about it in his dream, so he should do as follows:

This spell is to be performed by the victim of the magic himself.
First of all, recite darood 3 times, and then recite sura-e-yasin’s following verses, i.e., 8 to 9.
ÅöäóøÇ ÌóÚóáúäóÇ Ýöí ÃóÚúäóÇÞöåöãú ÃóÛúáóÇáðÇ Ýóåöíó Åöáóì ÇáúÃóÐúÞóÇäö Ýóåõã ãõøÞúãóÍõæäó ﴿8﴾
æóÌóÚóáúäóÇ ãöä Èóíúäö ÃóíúÏöíåöãú ÓóÏðøÇ æóãöäú ÎóáúÝöåöãú ÓóÏðøÇ ÝóÃóÛúÔóíúäóÇåõãú Ýóåõãú áóÇ íõÈúÕöÑõæäó ﴿9﴾
Recite them 41 times and in the end recite darood 3 times, and then blow it on your hands and then rub your hands over your whole body. Inshallah you will be cured in 11 days. This process is to be performed after “Fajir” prayer, for 11 days, continuously. If there is a break in the process, then do it after “zuhar” prayer.

Remember me in your prayers.

AMEL SONAME
(AMEL_SONAME@YAHOO.COM)

#9 Akbar673

Akbar673

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Religion:12er Ithna Asheri Shia

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:15 PM

Duas.org has an entire section on this...

http://www.duas.org/magic.htm

#10 Bonafide Hustler

Bonafide Hustler

SC lead Admin.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Hire a personal black magician, they can reverse it for you.

#11 Musa

Musa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

all these surahs that people have mentioned will probably work.... but if you are near an alim or another muslim who is knowledgeable in this type of subject... i would contact them. just make sure you dont go to some random person.

#12 amel_soname

amel_soname
  • Basic Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:41 AM

AS salamu allaiqum

dear brother and sister i created a blog about
get rid of evil jinn devil with the help of quran

visit this link

http://getrideviljin...n.blogspot.com/

#13 Mohammed-W

Mohammed-W

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Follower of Ahl ul Bayt (AS)

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:00 AM

(bismillah)
stay away from major sins and indecencies
7 dates in the morning, all dua mentioned and hijama (cupping blood letting).
never go to another magician

#14 amel_soname

amel_soname
  • Basic Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:06 AM

AS salamu allaiqum
get rid of evil devil jinn with the help of quran visit this link
http://getrideviljin...n.blogspot.com/
black magic remove with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicrem....blogspot.com/.
black magic spell reversal with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicspe...n.blogspot.com/
kala jado ka quran se tor ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadukaqur...r.blogspot.com/
jinnat shaitan sifli mokelat ka quran se bagana k liya visit kareen yeah website
http://jinnatshaitan...t.blogspot.com/
kala jado ko quran se paltana (lotana , reverse ) ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadokopaltana.blogspot.com/

#15 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:30 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

To ward off MAGIC Akbar673 has pointed out a great page:

http://www.duas.org/magic.htm

Also I would highly recommend you to see a qualified Psychiatrist.

There are some medical conditions in which a person could feel the way you are feeling. The condition could easily be corrected by taking some pills daily.

MAY Allah SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM SOON.

WS

Edited by Orion, 27 January 2010 - 09:33 AM.

#16 Frosty

Frosty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Religion:Islam Shi'a Usooli

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

Hearing voices with no visible source of where that sound could have came from is called an auditory hallucination. Having problems concentrating and distinguishing what has happened and what hasn't happened also can be symptoms of a psychological illness. In my opinion your problem seems psychological and medical not some curse. Black magic, sorcery, witchcraft and all that other nonsense is just that nonsense. It's absurd to think that if you put on a cloak, light some colored candles and spout off some mumbo jumbo you can actually influence events and cause supernatural things to take place. People who practice this are sad and pathetic. Magic (not the stage kind) is a trap of Satan and neither him nor the magicians have any power, it's just another way for Satan to tempt humanity into doing what Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì has forbidden us to do. I highly recommend that you see a therapist and psychiatrist, do not go out and buy gem stone rings or any of that because it will not help you.

I hope your problems be solved soon insha'Allah.

Edited by Frosty, 27 January 2010 - 02:54 PM.

#17 yahossein

yahossein

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Not much

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

Hearing voices with no visible source of where that sound could have came from is called an auditory hallucination. Having problems concentrating and distinguishing what has happened and what hasn't happened also can be symptoms of a psychological illness. In my opinion your problem seems psychological and medical not some curse. Black magic, sorcery, witchcraft and all that other nonsense is just that nonsense. It's absurd to think that if you put on a cloak, light some colored candles and spout off some mumbo jumbo you can actually influence events and cause supernatural things to take place. People who practice this are sad and pathetic. Magic (not the stage kind) is a trap of Satan and neither him nor the magicians have any power, it's just another way for Satan to tempt humanity into doing what Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì has forbidden us to do. I highly recommend that you see a therapist and psychiatrist, do not go out and buy gem stone rings or any of that because it will not help you.

I hope your problems be solved soon insha'Allah.

Ermm i think you are seriously wrong here. The summoning of Jinn is fact. Research the occult and you will begin to understand how ancient this practice is.

Ok with regards the black magic.

Try Dua Jawshan al Kabeer (very powerful and is the strongest armour out there)

Apart from that the bros have suggested pretty much all there is

#18 Frosty

Frosty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Religion:Islam Shi'a Usooli

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:19 PM

Ermm i think you are seriously wrong here. The summoning of Jinn is fact. Research the occult and you will begin to understand how ancient this practice is.

I hold these opinions because I have researched the occult, I have witnessed rituals where people have tried to communicate with spirits and all other manner of other supernatural entities and spells to cause whatever and magically (lol) nothing happened when I was in the room or at all for that matter. I even had an experince in which as soon as I left the room and took a nap, my friend's cousin and the other people in the room suddenly got in contact with a "spirit." It's all a bunch of [Edited Out] regardless of whether or not these practices have been around for 20 years or since 1,000 BCE. Any person that says they can summon jinns or spirits is either insane or a charlatan. Magic and sorcery is the devil's trickery, it's an illusion of power, bait for pathetic people who can't deal with reality and the fact that they're a loser.

#19 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,477 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

(salam)
Read Surah Al Kursyi and Surah Al Jin. Also read Surah Al Ahad. And seek help. Please.

#20 Mohammed-W

Mohammed-W

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Follower of Ahl ul Bayt (AS)

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

only jinns deny the existance of jinn

#21 yahossein

yahossein

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Not much

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

I hold these opinions because I have researched the occult, I have witnessed rituals where people have tried to communicate with spirits and all other manner of other supernatural entities and spells to cause whatever and magically (lol) nothing happened when I was in the room or at all for that matter. I even had an experince in which as soon as I left the room and took a nap, my friend's cousin and the other people in the room suddenly got in contact with a "spirit." It's all a bunch of [Edited Out] regardless of whether or not these practices have been around for 20 years or since 1,000 BCE. Any person that says they can summon jinns or spirits is either insane or a charlatan. Magic and sorcery is the devil's trickery, it's an illusion of power, bait for pathetic people who can't deal with reality and the fact that they're a loser.

LOL no you clearly have no idea im afraid about the occult at all. Clearly whatever gathering YOU have been involved (besides the question of what the heck were you doing their in the first place) is not the occult. If you knew of the activities of such organisations like Ordo Templi Orientis and the sick rituals carried out by kabbalists and demonologists involving the use of pentagrams, sacrifice of an animal and the use of blood you would not say such a thing. The summoning of Jinn is not easy so dont think that because you attended a bunch of wannabe amateur kafirs trying to summon spirits that this stuff doesnt exist . I pray that neither is it something you will be there to witness or be invited to. It involves combinations of using astrology, specific times of day, and using specific sigils and symbols specific to the Jinn/demon, and not to mention spiritual sacrifice and other blasphemous acts like depraved sexual acts.

To deny people summon Jinn is both foolish and also contradictory to the Quran.

Surah Jinn verse 6

'And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief.

BE AWARE THAT PRACTICISING ANY FORM OF WITCHCRAFT OR MAGIC IS KUFR AND ANYONE WHO ENGAGES SELLS THEIR SOULS AND WILL BE ON FAST TRACK TO HELL.

Surah Baqarah 102

They followed what the devils gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the devils, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

#22 m.alg1

m.alg1
  • Basic Members
  • 30 posts
  • Religion:islam
  • Interests:Training, sleeping, reading, movies

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:53 AM

LOL no you clearly have no idea im afraid about the occult at all. Clearly whatever gathering YOU have been involved (besides the question of what the heck were you doing their in the first place) is not the occult. If you knew of the activities of such organisations like Ordo Templi Orientis and the sick rituals carried out by kabbalists and demonologists involving the use of pentagrams, sacrifice of an animal and the use of blood you would not say such a thing. The summoning of Jinn is not easy so dont think that because you attended a bunch of wannabe amateur kafirs trying to summon spirits that this stuff doesnt exist . I pray that neither is it something you will be there to witness or be invited to. It involves combinations of using astrology, specific times of day, and using specific sigils and symbols specific to the Jinn/demon, and not to mention spiritual sacrifice and other blasphemous acts like depraved sexual acts.

To deny people summon Jinn is both foolish and also contradictory to the Quran.

Surah Jinn verse 6

'And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief.

BE AWARE THAT PRACTICISING ANY FORM OF WITCHCRAFT OR MAGIC IS KUFR AND ANYONE WHO ENGAGES SELLS THEIR SOULS AND WILL BE ON FAST TRACK TO HELL.

Surah Baqarah 102

They followed what the devils gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the devils, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

recite surat al nas

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users