#1 xenium

xenium

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Serving the slaves of Maula Imam e Zamaan ajtfs

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:28 PM

[color="#FF00FF"]YAZEED IN SUNNI BOOKS

Lot is written about Yazeed in Sunni Books. I want to focus and summarize very briefly on the contents. In the end I will quote references. I am not writing Razi Allah or Laanat Ullah with his name. I want you to decide after reading this small write up weather we should call him Razi Allah like Dr. Zakir Naik or Dr. Israr or Laanat Ullah like general Muslims.

I will not write a single word about Karbala or Imam Hussain Salwat Ullah e Alaeh for the reason that Dr. Zakir Naik says that it is a story exaggerated by Shias. So let us see Yazeed without Karbala.

Faith of Yazeed:

He was a poet and used to sing and dance along with the female dancers he hade called from different countries including some from India and Africa. His favorite poem was

“Alas! my forefathers who martyred in Badr should have been here today
To witness how I have taken their revenge
They would have been pleased to extreme with me
And would have said Yazeed no one is like you
I have slaughtered their opponent kings
I have balanced the losses we bore in Badr
Bani Hashim played to snatch the kingship
There was no divine news nor any wahi
I have done nothing but have taken the revenge
From the progeny of AHMAD (sAaww) for what they did”

If one reads these sentences with unprejudiced eyes, he finds that
v yazeed denied the prophethood of Syed ul Anbia sAaww and hs used very dirty language while denying nabuwat.
v He also denied Wahi and if there was no wahi then there is no book of Allah means that oly quraan was a self drafted book.
v He has addressed the enemies of Islam who were killed by the famous praised team of 313 Sihaba Kiram Razi Allah unhum in the battle of Badr as martyrs. Please remember that in Islam the killer of a martyr is always a kafir or mushrik. So in other words Yazeed has indirectly labeled 313 Sihaba as …….

Life Style of Yazeed:

All books have written that Yazeed used to drink openly. His father and grand father and most of bani Umayya used to drink but it was not publicly. Wearing Gold by men is disallowed in Islam, but yazeed was fond of wearing gold jewelry. Even looking at a non-mhram lady is haram in Islam, but yazeed had hundreds of dancers from different parts of the world who used to perform in his court every day. Please do not forget that his court was a mosque preserved till date in Damascus. He once asked a religious scholar, “Islam has made an unjust rule. A farmer works on a tree for many years. When the tree comes to give fruit, the farmer is asked not to eat that fruit rather he has to give this fruit to some one else” He meant that a father brings up his daughter to puberty. But he can not make sex with her, rather he has to marry her with some one else, who enjoys sex with her. Please do not mind this quotation from the famous book Maali us sibtain, vol 2. Once yazeed wanted to have sex with his aunt. He ordered his servants that I shall bring her to the back garden of our palace. You arrange for an intercourse of a horse and mare in front of us. They did the same. She got so excited that the place where she was sitting got wet. Yazeed took her in a side room and [Edited Out]ed her. Afterwards he asked his aunt that he thought you were virgin but you were not. She replied, has your father spared any girl of Damascus virgin” In history you can find hundreds of such episodes.
Allbooks of history confirm that yazeed was very harsh on weaks and poors. He never hasitated in snatching and looting the money of poors.. He had engaged a big team of looters who used to snatch money from different towns, villages and travellers. They used to share their booty with yazeed and in turn he used to provide them a "legal shelter"

Incidence of Harra & Yazeed:

When people of Madina saw this type of acts of yazeed, they revolted against him in 63 A.H. and his governor of Madina fled. Yazeed sent an army under the command of Muslim bin Aqba Murre. They killed 500 sihaba r.a. arrested 5oo sihaba r.a. Demolished Mimber of the Holy Prophet sAaww mosque. Kept their horses tied in mosque as long as they stayed in Madina. The solidiers were allowed to have sex with any female of Madina they like. After this incidence over 1000 unmarried girls gave birth to babies.

Lashkar e Rome & Yazeed:

One very misinterpreted case is the story of Lashkare Rome. There is a hadith that after me a lashkar will invade Rome. All of them will go to heaven. Friends say that since yazeed was amongst those, so he will go to heaven. Hadis is correct but this is not correct that yazeed went to Rome. Here is a summary of the troops which raided Rome taken from the book Zouhratur Room.. It was the era of Muaveya. There was smart girl famous among the boys of upper class in Damascus. Her name was Zouhra. She had a die heart lover named Tamimi. Once she and some of her friends decided to have picnic at the beach. Tamimi also took along his friends to the beach. While they were enjoying, a ship came to the cost with soldiers of Rome. One of the soldiers caught Zouhra. Tamimi and his friends quarreled with him saying that you come to Syria for business or for luxury. The soldiers told the boys that they do not come as merchants, infact they come to collect the sess from the Muslims. Muaviya has an agreement with the Roman empire that he will pay cash or girls as sess every year to the king of Rome. Intern the king will support Muaviya against any aggression of Arabs. (Remember Syria was not considered arab in those days). This year they had the turn to take girls so they will ask Muaviya for this girl especially as she was very charming. Tamimi got furious. All the boys returned to Damascus and propagated against Muaviya that he has pledged Muslims with the Roman empire. Muaviya played a game and asked those young men to form a group of soldiers to fight with the Roman. Those boys came to Madina to get the support of Arabs. Famous Sahabi Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansari narrated the above said hadith and joined them. A big ship was made. The army was ready under the command of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansari. The troop moved to Rome. The girl Zouhra wrote her name with her blood on the ship. From this was the first naval ship of Muslims was named as Zouhra tur Rome. This army besieged Rome. The ship returned with the plan that more army and supplies will be provided to that army. But nothing reached Rome. As Muaviya had never a plan to fight with Rome. In fact he just wanted to get rid of all those who agitated against him. All the soldiers were killed in Rome. The mosulem of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansari is a witness even today in the outscerts of Rome. To bluff the Muslims, muaviya said he is sending his son yazeed to command these forces to attack Rome. Yazeed traveled with them to few miles from Damascus but never went to Rome. Had he gone there, he would also have died like all other soldiers.

This is a brief opening summary about yazeed.

References: ( All non-Shia Books)
Tareekh Al-Yaqoobi Vol-2, Tareekh Ibn ul Aseer vol-4, Sharh ul Akhbar vol-3, Aalaam un Nisa Vol-1, Albidaya wan Nihaya Vol-8, Allahoof, Kitab ul Um Vol-4, Mughni ul Mohtaj Vol-4, Subul us Salaam vol-1, Nawadir ul Mojazat, Tbri vol-4, Tareekh e Madina o Damishq Vol-12, Kitab ul mujir, Kitab ul Munmiq, Almasoodi, Ibnal Kaseer Albidaya wan Nihaya Vol-4 & 6, Tarekh Ibn Khalladoon Vol-3

Now I leave the discussion open and let the readers decide what should they say yazeed, Razi Allah or Laanat Ullah

#2 Ali Huzaifa

Ali Huzaifa

Nothing was there and nothing will last other than Allah

• Banned
  • 3,007 posts
  • Religion:Allah,Muhammed(s),Quraan
  • Interests:to be amoung the best of people, here and here after INSHALLAH...

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:52 PM

Subhanallah

yazeed(lanat ullah)

:yaali:

#3 Ali Huzaifa

Ali Huzaifa

Nothing was there and nothing will last other than Allah

• Banned
  • 3,007 posts
  • Religion:Allah,Muhammed(s),Quraan
  • Interests:to be amoung the best of people, here and here after INSHALLAH...

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:56 AM

Subhanallah

indeed yazeed(lanat ullah)

i wonder how that moron got those ideas of animal sex :shaytan: ...poor aunt..

that sucker must have been killed like a dead pig... :angry:

:yaali:

#4 Sher-e-Yazdaan

Sher-e-Yazdaan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:57 AM

Great post bro! Now whoever doesnt call him a lanati is the son of a [Edited Out].

#5 Fatimaa

Fatimaa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,738 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

(bismillah)

Without reading and without a doubt Yazeed (la'een ibn-e-la'een)

Wassalam.

#6 LadyZahra

LadyZahra

Allah's Great

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:reading, listening to nauhas

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:26 PM

indeed yazeed(lanat ullah)
really its so disgusting.... but he more disgusted than wats written about him... :shaytan:

#7 HassanKhan

HassanKhan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:35 PM

This is a brief opening summary about yazeed.

References: ( All non-Shia Books)
Tareekh Al-Yaqoobi Vol-2, Tareekh Ibn ul Aseer vol-4, Sharh ul Akhbar vol-3, Aalaam un Nisa Vol-1, Albidaya wan Nihaya Vol-8, Allahoof, Kitab ul Um Vol-4, Mughni ul Mohtaj Vol-4, Subul us Salaam vol-1, Nawadir ul Mojazat, Tbri vol-4, Tareekh e Madina o Damishq Vol-12, Kitab ul mujir, Kitab ul Munmiq, Almasoodi, Ibnal Kaseer Albidaya wan Nihaya Vol-4 & 6, Tarekh Ibn Khalladoon Vol-3

Now I leave the discussion open and let the readers decide what should they say yazeed, Razi Allah or Laanat Ullah

Tareekh Al-Yaqoobi written by Yaqubi he inherited Shi'ite leanings from his great-grandfather Wadih
I wont even bother to look at the other sources, since I have doubts in the very first source you gave us

Most Sunni Scholars forbid cursing Yazeed

paraphrasing what the Prophet said
if you curse a good person, then you will face the consequences at the judgment

I would rather praise yazeed then curse him

#8 husainshahid

husainshahid

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:17 PM

Tareekh Al-Yaqoobi written by Yaqubi he inherited Shi'ite leanings from his great-grandfather Wadih
I wont even bother to look at the other sources, since I have doubts in the very first source you gave us

Most Sunni Scholars forbid cursing Yazeed

paraphrasing what the Prophet said
if you curse a good person, then you will face the consequences at the judgment

I would rather praise yazeed then curse him

Oh Sunni Wise Man! Lend me your ear.

1. Given your logic, what then is the fate of those companions who the Holy Prophet (s) himself cursed if they did not march in the Army of Usama bin Zaid?????

Please, tell me...tell me this....tell me this. Just tell me. I am saving myself till I hear what your reply is.

2. Please tell me also, Oh misguided one, that if it is accepted that Yazeed gave the order to murder our dear Imam Husain (as) then is Yazeed (curses be upon him from all sides in his grave) a good man by your logic?

3. Finally, Oh victim of Iblees, if you doubt the immunerable Sunni traditions which blame Yazeed for the murder of Imam Husain (as), then you must believe as do a minority of Sunnis that the evil emperor Yazeed was innocent and the murder was instead the act of his governor Ibne Ziyad (the usual extremist sunni excuse). Rather, Ibne Ziyad was made a public scapegoat by Yazeed in much later speeches when the Ummah turned on yazeed for the heinous murder of Imam Husain (as) years later. But assuming you subscribe to the extreme sunni argument rather than the sunni mainstream which blames Yazeed. Now if Ibne Ziyad was responsible and not Yazeed then let's use cold hard commonsense. If Yazeed did not order the murder of Imam Husain (as) WHY is it then that the emperor Yazeed did not discipline his governor Ibne Ziyad? After all, if Ibne Ziyad's crime was felt to be so great by Yazeed then the latter had a duty to discipline him as his rebellious governor. Instead, not only this, WHY did Yazeed increase his guility governor's stipend after the murder of Imam Husain (as)? WHY did he also increase his guilty governor's army position by empowering him with even more soldiers - such that the governor was killed three years later (still in office as Yazeeds' man in Iraq) by Amir Mukhtar. The reason borne of commonsense is that the emperor's guilty governor was lavished with favours by Yazeed after murdering Imam Husain (as) as the guilty governor was simply following the orders of the guilty emperor to murder Imam Husain (as) in the first place. That should be obvious unless you suffer from the disease of love of the early Arab emperors (Sunni Islam - religion of the kings).

People await your response, you may wish to consult Beelzebub before replying.

The memory of Imam Husain (as) will live forever in this world and the next. And the worst curses in all existence be upon his enemies. You should use your logic to save your soul before falling victim to the cult of worshipping the old Arab kings. Stop embracing the murderer and the victim. The early muslims fought many bloody wars with each other. In failing to decide who was right on these important religious issues you have abysmally failed to distinguish truth from falsehood. The sirat al mustaqim is finer than a hair and sharper than a sword - it does not have 1000s of supposed companions and kings cluttering it in a posthumous group hug after they murdered each other in pitched battles. The sirat calls for discernment, for tabarra and tawalla.

Edited by husainshahid, 19 January 2009 - 09:32 PM.

#9 HassanKhan

HassanKhan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

Oh Sunni Wise Man! Lend me your ear.

1. Given your logic, what then is the fate of those companions who the Holy Prophet (s) himself cursed if they did not march in the Army of Usama bin Zaid?????

enlighten me

Please, tell me...tell me this....tell me this. Just tell me. I am saving myself till I hear what your reply is.

2. Please tell me also, Oh misguided one, that if it is accepted that Yazeed gave the order to murder our dear Imam Husain (as) then is Yazeed (curses be upon him from all sides in his grave) a good man by your logic?

for the last time I don't believe in the shia version of this story

3. Finally, Oh victim of Iblees, if you doubt the immunerable Sunni traditions which blame Yazeed for the murder of Imam Husain (as), then you must believe as do a minority of Sunnis that the evil emperor Yazeed was innocent and the murder was instead the act of his governor Ibne Ziyad (the usual extremist sunni excuse). Rather, Ibne Ziyad was made a public scapegoat by Yazeed in much later speeches when the Ummah turned on yazeed for the heinous murder of Imam Husain (as) years later. But assuming you subscribe to the extreme sunni argument rather than the sunni mainstream which blames Yazeed. Now if Ibne Ziyad was responsible and not Yazeed then let's use cold hard commonsense. If Yazeed did not order the murder of Imam Husain (as) WHY is it then that the emperor Yazeed did not discipline his governor Ibne Ziyad? After all, if Ibne Ziyad's crime was felt to be so great by Yazeed then the latter had a duty to discipline him as his rebellious governor. Instead, not only this, WHY did Yazeed increase his guility governor's stipend after the murder of Imam Husain (as)? WHY did he also increase his guilty governor's army position by empowering him with even more soldiers - such that the governor was killed three years later (still in office as Yazeeds' man in Iraq) by Amir Mukhtar. The reason borne of commonsense is that the emperor's guilty governor was lavished with favours by Yazeed after murdering Imam Husain (as) as the guilty governor was simply following the orders of the guilty emperor to murder Imam Husain (as) in the first place. That should be obvious unless you suffer from the disease of love of the early Arab emperors (Sunni Islam - religion of the kings).

again I dont believe in your version to be the truth

Mainstream sunnis don't curse or praise Yazeed
and I happen to fall in that category

People await your response, you may wish to consult Beelzebub before replying.

The memory of Imam Husain (as) will live forever in this world and the next. And the worst curses in all existence be upon his enemies. You should use your logic to save your soul before falling victim to the cult of worshipping the old Arab kings. Stop embracing the murderer and the victim. The early muslims fought many bloody wars with each other. In failing to decide who was right on these important religious issues you have abysmally failed to distinguish truth from falsehood. The sirat al mustaqim is finer than a hair and sharper than a sword - it does not have 1000s of supposed companions and kings cluttering it in a posthumous group hug after they murdered each other in pitched battles. The sirat calls for discernment, for tabarra and tawalla.

I don't want to curse anyone simple as that
we sunnis believe in ultimate justice
Hussain(ra) will get justice
if I have a choice between yazeed and Hussain without a doubt I will choose Hussain

Cleopatra VII Emperor of Egypt was considered a prostitute by Romans
they are very negative when it comes to her
Romans write that Cleopatra was naked when she welcomed Caesar in order to seduce him
on the other hand Eqyptian think of her as a well educated scholar and a noble queen
so who should we trust the Romans or the Egyptians

it seems like it is a Shia mission in life to curse Yazeed
thats why I dont trust your sources simply because they dont even try to be fair to yazid

in the end I don't want to end up in hell just because I cursed someone who was innocent

#10 baqar

baqar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts
  • Interests:The true message of the Ahlul Bayt (as)

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

I don't believe in the Shia version of this story

Why don't you tell us your version of the story also quoting your source ?

they dont even try to be fair to Yazid

Normally when someone asks fairness for someone else, it is implied that the latter has been wronged.

Tell me what wrong was done to Yazid that you are pleading for fairness to him ?

#11 husainshahid

husainshahid

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

1. "for the last time I don't believe in the shia version of this story"

Your comment shows a fundamental misapprehension of the nature of the debate - this being that there is no rigid shia vs sunni delineation of the core events dealing with Karbala. Shias and most sunnis blame Yazeed for the murder of Imam Husain (as). How many non-arab sunnis are called Yazeed? A minority of sunnis blame Ibne Ziyad and exonerate Yazeed, which I have shown to be logically implausible. In India many sunnis joined shias in condemning the wahabi Zakir Naik for his refusing to blame Yazeed. Apportioning blame AND with it its logical corollary of despising the murderer (ie Cursing him) is something we Shias do. Like I said the sirat al mustqim is thinner than a hair, we must know who is on it (the Imams) and who is not or we ourselves fall off. So if someone murders my Imam (as) I will dissociate myself from that person, indeed I will be that person's enemy, and if I fail to know my enemy I will fall off the sirat for that is how thin it is.

I think I can see why U are confused - as sunnis are confused. They say they love Husain (as), most blame Yazeed as his murderer, yet refuse to curse him....yes, confusing. There are too many characters in it for the sirat, which is thinner than a hair. They must decide - Husain (as) or Yazeed (la'een) and then push memory of Yazeed (la'een) off their 'personal' sirat by cursing him.

In Shia Islam 2 pillars of our faith are tawalla (love of the 14 Infallibles) and tabarra (dissociation from their enemies) so that we may sharpen our own personal 'sirat' using these two swords, cutting it into a width smaller than a hair, and thereby achieve salvation.

2. "enlighten me".

You mean you don't know? The Holy Prophet (s) cursed those companions who disobeyed his command to march in the army of Usama which was being dispatched a few days before his departure from this world in 11 AH to fight the Roman invasion from Byzantium. 3 significant names of men who disobeyed this order were Abu Bakr, Omar and Abu Ubayda bin Jarra (incidentally the 3 prime conspirators at the Saqifa). Hence Mohammad (s) cursed Abu bakr, Omar and Abu Ubayda before he departed this world. It also shows he did not mean for them to be in the capital of Madina and strongly indicates he did not intent Abu Bakr succeed him. Further it buries the credibility of the tradition that the latter putatively lead a session of the prayers (in itself dubious as varying accounts exist) implied by Sunnis as being with the Holy Prophet (s)'s permission which is implausible as Mohammad (s) said he would curse him unless he left Madina and marched with Usama.

Edited by husainshahid, 19 January 2009 - 11:24 PM.

#12 husainshahid

husainshahid

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

Why don't you tell us your version of the story also quoting your source ?

Normally when someone asks fairness for someone else, it is implied that the latter has been wronged.

Tell me what wrong was done to Yazid that you are pleading for fairness to him ?

I look forward to this sunni person's reply.

I also see his hypocrisy (which is just a reflection of the deep-seated hypocrisy of sunni scholarship). This is some of the hypocrisy:

In fact contrary to what this sunni argues the sunnis when they want to are very quick to point fingers and decide from the historical records who is the murderer and who is the victim - when it suits their ancient sahaba kings of course. They don't abstain from passing judgment there do they? Just take as examples the slaying of the zakat defaulters by Abu Bakr, the killing of Omar, the murder of Uthman (in fact the murder of any of their kings).

But when it comes to the murder of Mohammad (s)'s family, whether it be Hasan (as), Husain (as) or Fatima (sa) these same 'know-it-alls' mysteriously say they don't know who did it.

That defines hypocrisy...one rule for the killing of sahaba, another for the murder of Mohammad (s)'s family....it's a hypocrisy that makes me feel sick

Of course this is as the murderers of Mohammad (s)'s family were the same kings who founded their religion (Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman and the rest of the Umayyads)

... you can't expect them to curse their own kings now, can you? But then modern sunnis can't curse Mohammad (s)'s family like those kings did, as Mohammad (s)'s family are glorified in the Qur'an itself. So the sunni scholars say don't read into it in too much detail and don't make any decisions about who was wrong and who was right in these conflicts against Mohammad (s)'s family...blessings abound on the murderer and the victim in sunni islam, so long as the victim is a member of Mohammad (s)'s family, which is disturbing!

Yet the sirat al mustaqim is thinner than a hair and sharper than a sword.... so what are all these 100s of companions doing having murderous pitched battles on it? Move your cursed fat body Moawiya...get off the sirat, it's thinner than a hair there is no room on it for any opposition to Ali (as)....Moawiya get back there into hell.

"I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gate" said the Holy Prophet (s)

Anyone who is an enemy of Ali (as) is not on the sirat al mustaqim. For the sirat is so narrow there is no space for all these 1000s of sahaba fighting their sahaba wars. The sirat are the infallibles, guiding to the city of Knowledge of Mohammad (s). Their first is Mohammad (Mustafa), their middle is Mohammad (Baqir), their end is Mohammad (Mahdi).

Ameen.

Edited by husainshahid, 19 January 2009 - 11:14 PM.

#13 GHULAMEPANJTAN

GHULAMEPANJTAN

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

enlighten me

if I have a choice between yazeed and Hussain without a doubt I will choose Hussain

Romans write that Cleopatra was naked when she welcomed Caesar in order to seduce him
on the other hand Eqyptian think of her as a well educated scholar and a noble queen

thats why I dont trust your sources simply because they dont even try to be fair to yazid

in the end I don't want to end up in hell just because I cursed someone who was innocent

Are you serious or are you just trying to wind people up. Dont go outside for proof look in your own history books written by sunni scholars after the event of Karbala Yazeeds army went and destroyed the Kaaba aswell as allow their horses to urinate in Masjide Nabawi.
How can you still not detest someone who was clearly against Allah and his Prophet by disrespecting these holy places in this way.
I have doubts whether you believe in Allah and the Seal of his Prophets never mind his Grandson or any one else.

#14 xenium

xenium

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Serving the slaves of Maula Imam e Zamaan ajtfs

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

Thanx all contributing in this discussion.

Let's find truth, its responsibility of every human being. To find truth one has to be brave as he will have to deny some one and accept an other. He might have to deny his closest and so on.

What I quoted in my opening writeup was all from Sunni books. This discussion is also forcing me to say" Most of the WAHABIs conceal them in society as sunni. Same is true for some of the friends posting in favour of yazeed.

Remember a Rule of Sharia, "Al-Razi ka Shareek" This means who so ever keeps silent on any bodys act is a contributor to the act. If one stays quite on yazeed's acts means he is with him.
People defend yazeed because if they condemn him, then we will ask WHO MADE HIM THE KING OF MUSLIMS. What will be the punishment for the one who made him the ruler of the Islamic state?

#15 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:15 AM

(salam)
Yazid (la) was an evil ...evil man. He will surely rot in hell for eternity.

He killed the Grandson of the Holy Prophet(sa) Hussayn(as). He slaughtered Hussayn's (as) family.

Grow a backbone will you! We don't live in dark ages where you can pretend to be ignorant and make excuses.

#16 dingdong

dingdong

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:18 AM

I doubt the legitimacy of anyone who shows any respect or anything positive towards this manifestation of evil. May Allah's curse be on this illegitimate swine and his illegitimate father till the day of judgment.

#17 Maula Dha Mallang

Maula Dha Mallang

Resident Wahabbi Vermin Slayer At Your Service

• Banned
  • 13,007 posts
  • Location:The Depths of Usoolis Worst Nightmares and Insecurities
  • Religion:my religion is nothing but love and hate in equal measure
  • Interests:Never break anyones heart
    your Rabb lives there

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:08 PM

I doubt the legitimacy of anyone who shows any respect or anything positive towards this manifestation of evil. May Allah's curse be on this illegitimate swine and his illegitimate father till the day of judgment.

swine all over the world have just been insulted by likening that haramzaada to swine lol

#18 kuleed.googlepages.com

kuleed.googlepages.com
  • Basic Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

read this book it will give u a glimpse of yazeed for more detail read Shaeed Ghulam hussain najfi rehmtullah alahyez book kirdare yazeed , nasbies could just hope to answer it
http://www.ansar-e-k...deed/index.html

#19 hussainy9

hussainy9

Hussainy9

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:29 AM

Dushmanane Ahlulbay peh Lanat Beshumar
Special Lanat for Yazid Beshumar to the power of infiniti.

#20 shaabedi

shaabedi
  • Basic Members
  • 3 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:37 AM

enlighten me

Mr.Khan

Their is no shak on it ,Yazeed (la'een ibn-e-la'een)

Now I can't help you in this, what you think, but I will tell from one small and clear word which is very Hakh ful, the person belongs which family not want any one to say any thing speacially (la'een ibn-e-la'een) to they Grand Father's.

Your its upto you to choos from which family your.......

Hussain(ra) will get justice ??????? what do you mean ( Hussain gives justices ) Hussain gives Justices to Islam that's why your hearing the voice of Azan in this world. Ask Hazart Khawaja Moinuddin Hasan Chisty why he written the words ("SHAH AAST HUSSAIN (A.S.) BADSHAH AAST HUSSAIN (A.S.) ...SARDAR NADAD DAST DAR DAST TE yazeed HAQQA KE BINA-E-LAHELA HAST HUSSAIN (A.S.) ..)

it seems like it is a Shia mission in life to curse Yazeed ????????? Not only Shia every one in this world curse Yazeed because he is only made for that............. only some praise Yazeed because they are from his family.

#21 alirex

alirex

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

I can give u some light HassanKhan

One day Imam Hanifa ( One of Imam of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat ) was teaching there students and said :-

1. I have strong doubt on my Teacher Imam Jafar Saadiq (as) , He said " Allah is there but we cant see him " , how can something is present and we cant see.
2. How Allah will punish Shaitaan in Hell fire when Shaitaan himself is of fire.
3. All things are from Allah then why do Hell and Heaven ?

Students was giving him attention , same time Bahlol Dana ( One of the student of Imam Jafar Saadiq (as) ) was passing there and heard this , he picked a mudstone and hit Imam Hanifa , Imam Hanifa got stucked that mudstone in his forehead. All the students of Imam Hanifa ran behind Behlol Dana and catched him and tried to beat him. Behlol Dana said why are u beating me what is my Fault. All Students said that you thrown a mudstone on our Teacher and he got pain.

Behlol Dana said ask your teacher in front of Judges i will give my clearification there. When all judges came and Imam Hanifa also there Behlol Dana said

He was teaching his students that that story which is mentioned above.

So here is my Clarification :-
1. If mudstone made him give pain show me the pain , Same way Allah is there but cant see.
2. If Mud can hurt Imam Hanifa who is also of Mud ( earth ) then Saitaan ( Iblees ) also can get Hurt by hell fire.
3. If all things are by Allah then its not my mistake its Allah who thrown the mudstone on Imam Hanifa.

so Decide yourself if follower of such Imams are present in this world how they look like and how there brain will work.

I hope people got my point to indicate by the above story.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users