• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Guest Boy
      I m 28yrs old .I started praying since last year. I was not knowing the importance of praying.My parents never told me to pray .They were only after my studies.I was busy in my life not knowing the real purpose if life  . I new nothing about what are the duties of muslim. Then Allah guided me at the age of 27 and i started going to masjid . Now i regret why was i so far away from my deen for so many years.Some questions kill me everyday ..Why didnt allahs guidance came early .? .I have to make up for so many prayers.i have asked Allah for forgiveness .Why i hav to still make up?. Is it too late age to get guided ?  Like i have done nothing no namaz no roza ..when my parents never told me about deen how am i responsible ? Now i ask Allah for forgiveness why i still have to make up for qada ?? If i make niyat of making qada after some years is it ok  or i hav to start praying qada ??When were u ppl guided to do these things ? I am feeling very bad..Whatever we learn from childhood imprints in heart ..i have learnt nothing..share ur views please
    • This is not possible because this is a breach of the basis of unity. When its decided that we are not going to discuss about our beliefs. Scholars can sit together and discuss all this but this can't be done in a public scenario.
    • Quran has not talked about the punishment of Apostaty in this world. But we have Sahih hadeeths from Imams. Quran doesn't tell everything explicitly.  When Imam Ali said that "all secrets and knowledge is condensed in Quran" then it means we can't access it but they can. So its better to be satisfied with the hadeetha and Marajes have done a lot of study to accept these hadeeth and Law. And you're not being killed for your belief but your action. Flee to any other Non Muslim country and you're free but if you harm Muslim society by your Apostasy then you are ought to be killed as you are a corrupter.
    • What this means is that we are no longer UNDER the Law, Meaning we don't have to accomplish the hundreds of Laws the Jews had to follow to be HOLY in the sight of God. The same laws which the Jewish people were unable to accomplish except for Jesus which never sinned. That is why God sent his Son to put the Law in our hearts through his new covenant. This does not give us a free passage to sin, It means that God dwells with us and punishes us as children when we disobey and sin.... It is even prophesied in the Hebrew books that God was going to give us this new Covenant. This is what Jesus was meaning when he said this is the NEW TESTAMENT(Covenant). Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.