Matam in New Delhi

Wassalam

#2 Hussain_Abbas

Hussain_Abbas

Inalillahi va ina inlaihi rajioon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Islam, sports, computer, webdesigning, games!

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:07 PM

Mashallah JEOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUTAROO

#3 wayfarer.

wayfarer.

ashraful makhluqat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,681 posts
  • Religion:submission to His will

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

(salam)

:cry: Jazakallah for posting. Proud of my Hyderabad!

#4 Hussain_Abbas

Hussain_Abbas

Inalillahi va ina inlaihi rajioon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Islam, sports, computer, webdesigning, games!

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

me too mashAllah, look at how we guard the alam with diamonds around... we have elephants running in the hood, wut now pakis

you guys cant touch our superior matam style

and look at those knives wah mashAllah

Edited by Hussain_Abbas, 25 December 2008 - 03:23 PM.

#5 Jabir ibn Hayyan

Jabir ibn Hayyan

*~* Dr_Asad_77 *~*

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

me too mashAllah, look at how we guard the alam with diamonds around... we have elephants running in the hood, wut now pakis
you guys cant touch our superior matam style and look at those knives wah mashAllah

Masha Allah Matami, jeo Azadaron..... Mola Salamat Rakhain :cry:
Zanjeer in Karachi
Muharram Jaloos (Karachi, Pakistan)
Aazan Mola Ali Akber a.s Ashura Morning Lahore, pakistan
28 Safar 2008 - Zanjeer Zani Bab-ul-ilm Karachi
zanjeer zanni Kharadar, Karachi
Zanjeer and Qama Zani - Subh-e-Ashoor - Kharader
QAMA KA MATAM (10TH MOHARRAM 1428AH, 2007)

Edited by Dr_Asad_77, 25 December 2008 - 06:12 PM.

#6 sk00n

sk00n

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:18 PM

(salam)
:cry: Jazakallah for posting. Proud of my Hyderabad!

Hyderabaad always makes me proud! :wub:

#7 Ya Aba 3abdillah

Ya Aba 3abdillah

Destination - Jerusalem

• Admins
  • 12,432 posts
  • Religion:Islam Shia Usooli
  • Interests:Nahjul Balagha
    www.al-islam.org

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:17 PM

God what an embarrassment to Imam Hussain (as).

#8 zainab_

zainab_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:48 PM

:mad:

May the curse of Allah be upon the killers (la) of Imam Hussein ibn Ali (as), Ali Asghar (as) and Hadhrat Abbas Ibn Ali (as) and all those who died in the plains of Karbala, and curse those who humiliated our Bibi Zaynab (sa) as well as the rest of the family of our Imam (as) who lived, Allah I ask that the evil tyrants (la) be given not one single drop of mercy, for the crimes they committed upon Those (as) whom I love, and Those (as) whom You (awj) love the most, the Masumeen (as) You are All Justice, All Mighty.

May our lives be sacrificed for Them (as) and let not one single tear shed that is not shed for love of the Ahlul Bayt (as)

#9 Gepetto_Zapata

Gepetto_Zapata

• Banned
  • 1,911 posts
  • Religion:Humanity
  • Interests:Riba is haraam...

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

Why not donate the blood to people who really need it ?

Mankind... My GOD...

I know people who drink alcohol the night before matam just so their blood rushes more the next day... What a great way to show love for Imam Hussein (a.s.) Fi Sabeel-El-Llah... :excl:

#10 Musafir-E-Shaam

Musafir-E-Shaam

Syed

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • Interests:Islam & Azadari

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

I never knew Imam Hussain (a.s) told you his view upon azadari.

#11 Musafir-E-Shaam

Musafir-E-Shaam

Syed

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • Interests:Islam & Azadari

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

I know people who drink alcohol the night before matam just so their blood rushes more the next day... What a great way to show love for Imam Hussein (a.s.) Fi Sabeel-El-Llah... :excl:

what a load of bollocks.

#12 Ya Aba 3abdillah

Ya Aba 3abdillah

Destination - Jerusalem

• Admins
  • 12,432 posts
    www.al-islam.org

Posted 25 December 2008 - 11:48 PM

I never knew Imam Hussain (a.s) told you his view upon azadari.

It's a given. If your child went and smacked a helpless old lady across the face, even if he's not concious of his act due to his age, won't you as the parent feel embarrassed? And won't others know you're embarrassed?

OH HUSSAIN, I LOVE YOU MY IMAM, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT THAT, OH I'M GOING TO BLEED, YEH, I'M GOING TO CUT MYSELF UP AND SLASH MY HEAD AND BACK AND MUTILATE MYSELF AND MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR SHIA ARE SAVAGES, THAT IS ENOUGH PROOF THAT I AM A MAN AND THAT I LOVE YOU YES.

Give me a break. If someone wants to really prove their love, attempt to read zyarat warith every fajr for 6 months in a row or something, or pay half your wages to send some poor elderly person to hajj.

Imam Sadiq (as) "Be representatives of us, do not be a burden upon us."

#13 zainab_

zainab_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 11:54 PM

brother, why not all of this? why not reading extra dua and saying all the nafl prayers and giving to the poor all you can as well as zanjeer?

I know someone who does the absolute best they can to be a shia of Ali a.s. yet also they do zanjeer (granted they do this at home, rather in a street), soley for love of Imam Hussein a.s.

I do not see any problem with this.

#14 Ya Aba 3abdillah

Ya Aba 3abdillah

Destination - Jerusalem

• Admins
  • 12,432 posts
    www.al-islam.org

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:07 AM

^ because the harm outweighs the benefits. What do you benefit from cutting yourself up? Closeness to the Imam? More religious? There are plenty of other ways to attain those without the negative baggage that comes with mutilating ones body and shaming Imam Hussain (as).

#15 zainab_

zainab_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:11 AM

I do not see the shame, I have seen a couple arguments that it gives a bad impression of Islam but I am an ex-christian and seeing zanjeer and matam never made me think badly of those who do this in anyway, and it most certainly was not off-putting in my decision to follow our most perfect faith, to be honest I can fully understand someone doing this.

so, how is this somehow a shame?

#16 dingdong

dingdong

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:11 AM

True. I strongly doubt any of these folk are smarter and more 'exposed to the world' than a marja.

#17 Gepetto_Zapata

Gepetto_Zapata

• Banned
  • 1,911 posts
  • Religion:Humanity
  • Interests:Riba is haraam...

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:05 AM

what a load of bollocks.

u calling me a liar ?

#18 iraqi_shia

iraqi_shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:16 AM

I feel insulted that these people are claiming to be shias.

They are hijacking the religion and turning it into some kind of hindu cult.

Also note, the lack of beards.

#19 Jaffa_Shia

Jaffa_Shia

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:18 AM

I do not see the shame, I have seen a couple arguments that it gives a bad impression of Islam but I am an ex-christian and seeing zanjeer and matam never made me think badly of those who do this in anyway, and it most certainly was not off-putting in my decision to follow our most perfect faith, to be honest I can fully understand someone doing this.

so, how is this somehow a shame?

(salam)

Ya Ali Madad

Same here, I am also a convert to shi,ism (from a jewish background) and think that zanjir/tatbir is one of the most beutifull things anyone can do from there love
of Imam Hussein (a.s.) in fact its one of the things which brought me to shi,ism because after i became muslim i saw the tatbir mawakib on the TV ( after the downfall of
saddam (LA) in Iraq) This made me understand how important the event of Karbala was and i went and read about it as i did not know much about islamic history at all
at the time.

Another thing, so many on this board are saying things like "the marjas do not allow it" as if sayed khamenei and sayed fadlallah are the only maraja. For your information
my marja, sayed sadiq al-shirazi says tatbir/qama zani is very mustahab, whether in public or in private.

In my opinion, it is no shame, in fact it is a great honour to shed ones blood for love of Imam Hussein.

:yaali:

#20 dingdong

dingdong

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:26 AM

loool they wonna die for Imam Hussain (as)? Show it in real life. Go fight in Palestine. Go get whipped in Israeli jails. Try getting pain inflicted on yourself completely at the mercy of the enemy.

#21 Jaffa_Shia

Jaffa_Shia

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:30 AM

I feel insulted that these people are claiming to be shias.

They are hijacking the religion and turning it into some kind of hindu cult.

Also note, the lack of beards.

I feel insulted when i see ultra-nationalistic and racist people claiming to be shias.

Why is it that those who are anti-azadari always seem to be political extremists and often racist, especialy towards Indians and Pakistanis ?

People with these kinds of attitudes would be better off becoming wahhabi, there are no lack of beards among them.

#22 iraqi_shia

iraqi_shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:34 AM

loool they wonna die for Imam Hussain (as)? Show it in real life. Go fight in Palestine. Go get whipped in Israeli jails. Try getting pain inflicted on yourself completely at the mercy of the enemy.

Good point.

Also note how its always in public with their shirts off. Looks like they are trying to impress their own community rather than do a decent deed.

#23 zainab_

zainab_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:43 AM

^^^

no its not always in public, I know someone who does this inside their house when no one is around.

some people do it because they love their Imam (as).

Imam Hussein shed His blood and gave His (as) life for us, so we could have the right to call ourselves shia today, if Imam Hussein can do that for us whats a few cuts for Him a.s.?

#24 ali01

ali01

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:chinese whispers,gym, soccer, cartridgeworld.com, toilet cleaning, camel riding

Posted 26 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

imam shed his blood in battle...they should do the same if they want to so bad

wouldn we of had the right to cal ourselves shia anyway?? cause we beleive imam ali should of bin khalif...no mater wat

a few cuts??
they cut themselvs wen and til its good for them to do so...when it gets seirous, cry lik [Edited Out]es n need medical attention......pfffffffft

y dn they use the miracle of husayn to get em outa medical treatment?

i feel sick...i had to stop drinkn my protein shake...puddle of najis blood.........beatin ur chest with an inovative blade between ur fingers?? nice...we not alowed to use foreign objects for certain things lol but for this....ye no worries....imam wil apreciate us buyin blades to put between our fingers....get a life u scum bags

go train urslves to b soldiers so wen ur kids can tc of the family u can go to afghanistan n fight the opresors n do somthn useful with ur blood

#25 awaitingyou1

awaitingyou1

Love Live Life Islam !!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 01:31 PM

Salaam,

i remember in one of the battles Rasoolallah's teeth broked and this news reached a believer Ovais e Karni who in prophets love broke all of his teeth. tht was harmfull too but it was nt a sin bcos he did out of love. so if we cut and shed our blood out of love for imam husain as , i dont think thts shame or bad. imam husain as and his fly has shed more blood than all of those shias together do. just bcos they do in public tht doesnt mean they r trying to shw off. if thts the thing then from tommorrow everyone will sit at home and cry for imam ..no one will attend majalis and cry in public. in a way we r also trying to give a message to non muslims abt karbala and huge sacrifice of our imam like 2 of our bros/sis already said above. their wordings shw how much mustahab and imp this act is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users