- -

Photo
- - - - -

Possessed by Jinn: What are the symptoms?

16 replies to this topic

#1 maimuna

maimuna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:27 AM

Salaam

What signs, symptoms, and behavior patterns appear in a person possessed by Jinns according to Quran and Hadiths?

Please provide references to your responses. I am not looking for what to do when you are possessed but WHAT are the SYMPTOMS.

Many thanks in advance.

#2 KnowledgeSeeker786

KnowledgeSeeker786
  • Basic Members
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:&lt;Islam&gt;<br />&lt;Comparative Religions&gt;<br />&lt;World Affairs&gt;<br />&lt;Social Work&gt;<br /><br />

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:32 AM

(wasalam)

<Signs and Symptoms of Sihr>

1. Constant Headaches
2. Random bodily injuries
3. Swollen Limbs [feet/legs/hands]
4. Difficulty Breathing [especially at night / “suffocating”]
5. Seeing and Feeling things around you
6. Anger and Frustration [severe “mood swings”]
7. Wanting to be alone [Isolation]
8. Burning Sensation in feet [especially at night]
9. Random body pains [back, legs, stomach, etc.]
10. Saying odd things [out of character]
11. Fearing Loved ones / Loss of Trust
12. Losing Faith in Islam
13. Using bad language often
14. Hearing Voices/Knocks/Whispers
15. Losing Hair from scalp
16. Difficulty Concentrating [work, etc.]
17. Difficulty Sleeping [bad dreams]
18. Seeing Fiance/Spouse as someone else [scary looking]
19. Seeing Blood in room or toilet
20. Losing Items around the house
21. Prolonged Menstruation
22. Marriage attempts keep failing

*Note these can also be medical/psychological disorders ----> Use with Caution.

As for references my sister- would take very long to find, but these are signs and symptoms mentioned by most Shia and Sunni scholars.

I hope it helps, InshAllah

Peace be with you

#3 SpIzo

SpIzo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,419 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:21 PM

^LOL.

What signs, symptoms, and behavior patterns appear in a person possessed by Jinns according to Quran and Hadiths?

Jinns cannot take the possession of any 'body'. There's no evidence for it in the Qur'an and ahadith.

People are solely responsible for what they do and if they exhibit mental instability, they have to go and see a psychiatrist.
  • Jaysro and Logical Islam like this

#4 Jawhara

Jawhara

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:27 PM

1. Constant Headaches
4. Difficulty Breathing [especially at night / “suffocating”]
6. Anger and Frustration [severe “mood swings”]

:huh: um yeah..those are the symptoms..
as well as the persons skin turning green with orange spots and they usually tend to do weird elaborate and vigorous dances around the fire just before the crack of dawn -_-
A good dose of the ol' chappal works well. Only one dose within four hours for adults and within six hours for children under 12 years

#5 Hassan6690

Hassan6690
  • Basic Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:00 PM

:!!!:

360 degree headspins and vommiting

Reference-Exorcist movie

lol

#6 -=Sajjad=-

-=Sajjad=-

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

:huh: um yeah..those are the symptoms..
as well as the persons skin turning green with orange spots and they usually tend to do weird elaborate and vigorous dances around the fire just before the crack of dawn -_-
A good dose of the ol' chappal works well. Only one dose within four hours for adults and within six hours for children under 12 years

This isn't something funny, I have had 3 years worth of experience with a real Jinn (I dont have any psychological issues), and I definately experienced most of those symptoms (and many other things that aren't listed there). Your comment is plain rude.

#7 amel_soname

amel_soname
  • Basic Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:27 AM

AS salamu allaiqum

visit these website All symptoms of jinn and magic mentioned and there get rid solution
get rid of evil devil jinn with the help of quran visit this link
http://getrideviljin...n.blogspot.com/
black magic remove with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicrem....blogspot.com/.
black magic spell reversal with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicspe...n.blogspot.com/
kala jado ka quran se tor ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadukaqur...r.blogspot.com/
jinnat shaitan sifli mokelat ka quran se bagana k liya visit kareen yeah website
http://jinnatshaitan...t.blogspot.com/
kala jado ko quran se paltana (lotana , reverse ) ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadokopaltana.blogspot.com/

#8 SayYaAli

SayYaAli

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

Sister.

I was a skeptic. I still am to a high degree. I think out of every 100 jinn stories 1 may be true. But recently I realized that that 1 case goes on quite a ride if there are black magic type things going on around him or her.

Listen: if you are absolutely certain this is not psychological, then do this. Ask Allah. Ask Imam Mahdi ÚÌøá Çááøå ÝÑÌå ÇáÔÑíÝ. Ask Hazrat Fatima (a.s). Ask all intercessors and ask the Almighty to guide you to the truth. When I did this it clicked into place perfectly. I just knew for sure what was going on. A few weeks later I found out of the woman who was (and still is) claiming to be doing black magic and sending jinn to my place. Hahaha. Crazy coon.

I try to keep an open mind. I still don't believe in possession. And WE ALL KNOW they have no power over those who Allah protects.

Other symptoms: bad smell in unexpected places. Sharp needles lying around. Family tensions run high. Whatever can go wrong does go wrong for unbelievably long periods of time.

But I will say again: even if you think it isn't psychological, make sure a professional thinks so too.

#9 azadar

azadar

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:33 AM

this one is old and quite popular. gets interesting at about the 16 minute mark.

http://video.google....57880435644814#

this guy has over 200 exorcisms:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AYESHQURAN

sleep tight inshallah

#10 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:17 PM

(salam)
Bro Azadar,
The video is quite scary. I am not sure if I can believe or disbelieve what is shown in the video. :unsure: I think the most scariest part was when the shaykh asked "Are you a devil or a Jinn" It turned out a female devil fall in love with the man and refused to let him go. Ayat al Kursyi seems to be very effective as a tool for exorcism.

I have seen videos of exorcism performed by Christian priest. Even non-Muslims who are possessed/afflicted by devil exhibit almost similar symptoms as shown in the video.
Can we safely assume that we (Muslim) are not the only one dealing with this issue?.

How do someone explain this phenomena scientifically? :unsure: What would a doctor say about these cases?

People who are supposedly affected by Jinn/Devil seemed “troubled”. How would someone in the medical profession explain such a bizarre behavior?

#11 azadar

azadar

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:04 AM

(salam)
Bro Azadar,
The video is quite scary. I am not sure if I can believe or disbelieve what is shown in the video. :unsure: I think the most scariest part was when the shaykh asked "Are you a devil or a Jinn" It turned out a female devil fall in love with the man and refused to let him go. Ayat al Kursyi seems to be very effective as a tool for exorcism.

I have seen videos of exorcism performed by Christian priest. Even non-Muslims who are possessed/afflicted by devil exhibit almost similar symptoms as shown in the video.
Can we safely assume that we (Muslim) are not the only one dealing with this issue?.

How do someone explain this phenomena scientifically? :unsure: What would a doctor say about these cases?

People who are supposedly affected by Jinn/Devil seemed “troubled”. How would someone in the medical profession explain such a bizarre behavior?

alaykum salam zareen

youre telling me. the first time i saw teh first vid i posted, my sisinlaw came up behind me not knowing what i was watching. seeing how engrossed i was in this, she goes 'boo!' i yelled ya abbas and fell out of my chair. she never lets me forget it.

anyway, imho and im no doctor... the closest medical diagnosis could be schizophrenia or behavior of a sociopath. still, i think its tough to fake different voices and the stiffness of the limbs. Allah Malik.

ill have to youtube xtian exorcisms to see if they resemble this or maybe you can post a link iA?

#12 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:40 AM

(salam)
I actually watched a TV program about Christian exorcism. All victims display similar traits as the Muslim man shown in your video. They are many videos on youtube, just type "exorcism". This is a sample

I am not exactly sure what to believe. Personally, I have seen schizophrenic displaying a lot of similar traits with people who are supposedly posses by demon/evil spirit/jinn.

The only thing that is leaving me perplexed is the change in their voice. I have not seen any schizophrenics able to change their voice. :huh:

#13 yellow billed magpie

yellow billed magpie

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:Learning ss much as I can about Islam.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:05 AM

(salam)
Bro Azadar,
The video is quite scary. I am not sure if I can believe or disbelieve what is shown in the video. Posted Image I think the most scariest part was when the shaykh asked "Are you a devil or a Jinn" It turned out a female devil fall in love with the man and refused to let him go. Ayat al Kursyi seems to be very effective as a tool for exorcism.

How do someone explain this phenomena scientifically? Posted Image What would a doctor say about these cases?

People who are supposedly affected by Jinn/Devil seemed "troubled". How would someone in the medical profession explain such a bizarre behavior?

Salam Aleikum-only thing I have to say about this, is Allah must not be completely against or not part of the other religions if indeed these 'posessions' are real and He is helping to exorcise these 'demons/jinns cuz from what Ive been told, exorcisms are only successful with the help of Allah.
PEACE:)

#14 Logical Islam

Logical Islam

• Banned
  • 1,489 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

no such thing.

cure: Ask Allah swt only, to make you more logical, open minded, and not open to useless superstition.

#15 Fuan

Fuan

~( ^ - ^ ~) (~ ^ - ^ )~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Religion:Twelver
  • Interests:~Parapsychology / Metaphysics~

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

no such thing.

cure: Ask Allah swt only, to make you more logical, open minded, and not open to useless superstition.

^ignore the troll. His "logic" is based on what society considers proper and whatever society considers backwards. The instant the status quo changes, so does his belief.

The fact is that jinns can hurt and attach themselves to humans, and turn their lives into hell. Unfortunately our science and medicine doesn't take into account subtle energies, aura's, and their effects on us.

#16 Logical Islam

Logical Islam

• Banned
  • 1,489 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

^ignore the troll. His "logic" is based on what society considers proper and whatever society considers backwards. The instant the status quo changes, so does his belief.

The fact is that jinns can hurt and attach themselves to humans, and turn their lives into hell. Unfortunately our science and medicine doesn't take into account subtle energies, aura's, and their effects on us.

Salam brother.

I do not look at what society considers moral. I look at islam, and logic.

Proof = i will accept.

No proof = anyone can say anything , how do you distinguish the liers?

Can you provide me proof that jinns posses humans, from Quranic evidence ?

DO you know how harmful it is to say a jinn 'posseses' a human for them to not go for medical treatment ?

Jinns are a creation of Allah swt. The only way a 'jinn' can harm you is if it is part of shaytans group, and whispers in your hearts.

Even then, you are in full control of yourself.

(salam)
I actually watched a TV program about Christian exorcism. All victims display similar traits as the Muslim man shown in your video. They are many videos on youtube, just type "exorcism". This is a sample http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoA-dBREM5c

I am not exactly sure what to believe. Personally, I have seen schizophrenic displaying a lot of similar traits with people who are supposedly posses by demon/evil spirit/jinn.

The only thing that is leaving me perplexed is the change in their voice. I have not seen any schizophrenics able to change their voice. Posted Image

... instead of giving the boy medical treatment, you perform an exorcision on creation of God that has nothing to do with the boy.

AND then we ask why atheists find us religious people to be morons.

Sister.

I was a skeptic. I still am to a high degree. I think out of every 100 jinn stories 1 may be true. But recently I realized that that 1 case goes on quite a ride if there are black magic type things going on around him or her.

Listen: if you are absolutely certain this is not psychological, then do this. Ask Allah. Ask Imam Mahdi ÚÌøá Çááøå ÝÑÌå ÇáÔÑíÝ. Ask Hazrat Fatima (a.s). Ask all intercessors and ask the Almighty to guide you to the truth. When I did this it clicked into place perfectly. I just knew for sure what was going on. A few weeks later I found out of the woman who was (and still is) claiming to be doing black magic and sending jinn to my place. Hahaha. Crazy coon.

I try to keep an open mind. I still don't believe in possession. And WE ALL KNOW they have no power over those who Allah protects.

Other symptoms: bad smell in unexpected places. Sharp needles lying around. Family tensions run high. Whatever can go wrong does go wrong for unbelievably long periods of time.

But I will say again: even if you think it isn't psychological, make sure a professional thinks so too.

Two things:

First, Ask Allah s.w.t. he alone has the power to help you. If you want to do a tawassul, then you can do that. The way you phrase it is not how tawassul is.

It is all in the brain and mind! do not deny the boy treatment and never stop going!

You think Allah s.w.t. would allow his creation to just possess a boy ... ?

The only jinn he has allowed is shaytan, and that is to 'whisper'.

(wasalam)

<Signs and Symptoms of Sihr>

1. Constant Headaches
4. Difficulty Breathing [especially at night / "suffocating"]
6. Anger and Frustration [severe "mood swings"]

As for references my sister- would take very long to find, but these are signs and symptoms mentioned by most Shia and Sunni scholars.

I hope it helps, InshAllah

Peace be with you

this made me laugh the other day. i can imagine an atheist reading this and truly laughing.
This is ridiculous.

#17 Fuan

Fuan

~( ^ - ^ ~) (~ ^ - ^ )~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Religion:Twelver
  • Interests:~Parapsychology / Metaphysics~

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

Salam brother.

I do not look at what society considers moral. I look at islam, and logic.

Proof = i will accept.

No proof = anyone can say anything , how do you distinguish the liers?

Can you provide me proof that jinns posses humans, from Quranic evidence ?

DO you know how harmful it is to say a jinn 'posseses' a human for them to not go for medical treatment ?

Jinns are a creation of Allah swt. The only way a 'jinn' can harm you is if it is part of shaytans group, and whispers in your hearts.

Even then, you are in full control of yourself.

(salam)

When they say 'possess' I'm sure its understood to mean that a jinn won't leave a person alone and are affecting them to the extent that they are not really their normal healthy selves - not that they are controlling their limbs. If you agree on this much, then I will say - you are wrong - a jinn can harm you if it really wants.

You ask for proof from Qur'an, then I ask you for proof from the Qur'an that when you press the power button on your computer it will turn on - it's a science - you won't find every bit of scientific fact in the Qur'an. The Qur'an told you jinn exist and the realms unseen exist. After that it's up to you to study and learn the sciences and possibilities. If you really knew those sciences and witnessed those possibilities then you would know that a jinn can harm you, but obviously...

I think you must have read a few hadith, or listened to some 'scholars' who have never dealt with a real jinn in their lives, and you made your own conclusions without any real knowledge and experience. It's people like that that are the most dangerous because they really don't know anything about what is going on yet they think they know. Then because of that ignorance, people who are genuinely suffering with problems of this kind end up getting hurt the most.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users