SpIzo

Online Books On Imam Mahdi [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

(salam)

I'd like to compile a list on all the books available on the net on Imam al-Mahdi (atf). If anyone has a book/s to share, then please do post.

Title: Discussions Concerning al-Mahdi (May Allah hasten his return)    PDF
Author: Ayatullah ash-Shaykh Lutfullah as-Safi al-Gulpaygani

Title: The Signs of the Reappearance of the Twelfth Imam (ajtf)    PDF
Author: Br. Ali Abbas  

Title: Imam al-Mahdi (a)     PDF
Author: Sayyed Sadruddin Sadr

Title: The Last Luminary
Author: WOFIS

Title: The Awaited Savior - Questions and Answers
Author: Shaikh Ali Hussain Hakim

Title: Forty Hadith: The Awaited Savior of Humanity (Al-Mahdi in the Eyes of the Ahlul Bayt)    PDF
Author: Abdul-Rahim Mugahi

Title: Discussion Concerning Hazrat Mahdi (Peeramun-E-Emam Zaman)
Author: Dr. Sayyed Hasan Eftekharzadeh

Title: The Occultation of the Twelfth Imam (A Historical Background)    PDF
Author: Jassim M. Hussain

Title: Explanation to the Belief of Mahdism in Shi'a Imamia    PDF
Author: Ayatullah Lutfullah as-Safi al-Gulpaygani

Title: The Twelfth Imam: Muhammad al-Mahdi (AS)
Author: Dr. Syed Haider Husain Shamsi

I don't think this has been mentioned but it's perhaps one of the most insightful and important contemporary books on the Imam [AJ] and I encourage everyone to read it; Asr al-Dhuhoor (Era of Reappearence) by Ayatullah Ali al-Kurani al-Ameli.

I'm unsure whether this has been published in english (I'd like to know) yet so I can only point to the arabic version,a lthough there is also an Urdu and Farsi version. It's link #25: http://www.alameli.net/books/index.php?master=1∂=1

Edited by MajiC

Does anyone know where I can buy these books online?
I find it hard to read online so id rather have the book in my hands, i've been on amazon.com but it seems they don't ship worldwide(I get a message that says 'cannot be shipped to this address')but only within the US. :squeez:

Any help will be appreciated as I realllyyyy wish to read these books

Does anyone know where I can buy these books online?

I find it hard to read online so id rather have the book in my hands, i've been on amazon.com but it seems they don't ship worldwide(I get a message that says 'cannot be shipped to this address')but only within the US. :squeez:

Any help will be appreciated as I realllyyyy wish to read these books

Where are you based?

You can get most of these books from Ansariyan and NabaCultural, both of which are based in Iran.

Ansariyan: http://ansariyan.org/ansariyan/pages/home_e/home_e.php

Naba: http://nabacultural.org/ [the website seems to be down currently]

Check out the list of online Shi'i bookstores:

(salam)

Can anyone tell me where I can buy this book from the UK? http://mahdibooks.blogspot.com/2008/05/imame-zaman-hazrat-mahdi-as.html

(salam)

The link says the book was published by Literary Section Ithnaasheri Union, Dar-es-Salaam, and their website seems to be this: http://literarysection.org/

Maybe you can contact them directly to inquire about the book.

thanks, favourited

:)

Asalam o alikum!

If u have or you know any Authentic,interesting,informative material/source/text/articles/video/lectures by any well-renowned scholar or any useful links related to my blog...please do tell / MSG me.....i am still searching for my blog....or you want to post your own articles on my blog..You're always be welcomed to share your vision ....

Thanks!

found in google search:

AL KHALIFATUL MAHDI FIL AHADITH US SAHIHAH

By shaykh-syed-husain-ahmad-madni-r.a

http://www.4shared.c...fil-ahadit.html

عقیدہ ظہور مہدی احادیث کی روشنی میں - شیخ مفتی نظام الدین شامزئ

AQEEDAH ZAHOOR E MEHDI AHADITH KI ROSHNI MEIN

By sheikh-mufti-nizamuddin-shamzai-r-a

http://www.4shared.c...di-ahadith.html

ASR-E-ZAHOOR IN URDU

by allama ali korani

http://www.4shared.c...ma_ali_kor.html

Edited by ali313

Salamun Alaikum.

To begin with, I would like to recommend a very useful online site I found regarding Imam Mahdi books:

http://www.duas.org/imammahdi.htm

Next, I would like to inform you that I have uploaded the english translations of Bihar al Anwar Vol 51,52,53, that centralizes on Imam Mahdi.

And recently, also Ghaybah Nu'mani.

You may find these uploads at my Scribd Channel:

http://www.scribd.com/MAFHHZB

Alhamdulillah, Allah opened doors for me to these rare translated books, while I was busy researching to expose that fake Mahdi Ahmad Hassan.

If you benefited from this contribution, please recite a quick surah for the benefit of my dead relatives.

wasalam.

(bismillah)
(salam)

Another hosting site of Volume 13 of Bihar al-Anwar [in two parts] which is called Kitabul Ghaibah – Book of Occultation, by Allamah Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi is here:

https://www.scribd.com/collections/3438950/Kitab-al-Ghaybah-Bihar-al-Anwar

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwr-Allah-wb-Hu

but you have to be a premium reader on scribd to download it
Is there a way to download those scribd books?

I think you can download books without becoming a premium member: Click on "upload now" and upload some document; after the document has been successfully uploaded you will be allowed to download a book. Try a few times if required, and, insha-Allah, you should be able to download those books for which the download option is avaliable.

alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-'Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul 'arshil-‘atheemi,

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-'arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.