You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• hi from view of Imam Ali(as) is 3 type of motivation for praying described:1.Merchant(Gaining Rewards),2.Slave(Do not getting punishment),3.worship of righteousness and glory(Just for Love of Allah) all 3 accepted but the no3 is the best of them In terms of Imam Ali (a), what motives do people worship God? question According to the words of Imam Ali (as) in Nahj al-Balaghah, how will worship be free worship? Concise answer Imam Ali (AS) divides the worship of the people according to the goals and motives in them, into three types: 
      "إن قوما عبدوا الله رغبة فتلك عبادة التجار و إن قوما عبدوا الله قرية فتلك عبادة العبيد و إن قوما عبدوا الله شكرا فتلك عبادة الأحارار". [1] 
      A group of people worship God for gaining heavenly blessings. Imam Ali (pbuh) refers to this type of worship as merchant's worship, because these people deal with others, like traders and businessmen, in hopes of gaining profit and gaining profit. 
      Others are worshiping God for fear of the torment of hell and to escape from the tribulations of the hereafter. This type of worship is the worship of the slaves because the slaves obey and follow their own orders from fear and for not being punished. 
      But a group of servants worships God for His gratitude (ie, He deserves worship and worship for God alone). This type of worship is the worship of free men and freebies. These people worship God with knowledge and sincerity, and this is the best and best kind of worship. [2] 
      It is evident, however, that the worship of righteousness and glory is not essentially worship to fall into this division, and this division is limited to worship which is accepted by the right but different degrees.   [1] . Seyed Razi, Mohammad ibn Husayn, Nahj al-Balaghah, Researcher: Sabhi Saleh, p. 510, Qom, Hijra, first edition, 1414 AD. [2] . Sharif al-Razi, Mohammad ibn Husayn, Nahj al-Balaghah, translation and description of Faizol-Islam Isfahani, Ali Nagi, Tehran, Publishing House of Fayyaz Al-Islami, vol. 6, p. 1199, fifth edition, 2000.
    • Before arising the sword each other, before releasing bullets, why not solving their basic dispute by listing all the basic reasons of war. So that all soldiers know exactly the reason why they arise the sword and why they release bullets into other human which they never meet.
    • Jazakallah khair. Thank you so much for telling me to read the Quran. I read the Quran to sleep and made dua to be in the right way and alhamdulilah I was blessed with a dream of the prophet telling me I am on the right path of shia. Jazak Allah khair!
    • Thank You so much. Alhamdulilah. I have been guided. Jazak Allah khair. I am shia and proud